Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barA Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barA Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:02 pm

A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 Kirino-Vivaldi_zps4689a959
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 LilithAntonovich-EdwardianScriptITC_zps599b26d9

"Minami..." Kirino said with a concerned look as she wrapped an arm around behind Minami's back and pulled her forward, "This woman just saved your life. I doubt she's going to harm you." "Yes, child. I do not mean to startle and I will not harm you." Lilith confirmed Kirino's statement, "The point of all of this is to merely explain the gravity of your situation. I warned you both before that the change was major. You wished to live, now you're alive. But your new life comes at a price and rules you have to follow. Why you would feel bullied by the person that kept you alive, I do not know." "Hey, back off!" Kirino moved forward to step up between Minami and Lilith, "She's new to all of this and the only reason she did it, as you said, is because she wanted to live. So instead of barking at her like she's some enemy, why don't you just explain everything in a calmer and maybe nicer way!?" "Excuse me? Barking? You've got to be kidding me!" Lilith became defensive, narrowing her eyes at Kirino, "I suggest you watch the way you speak to me, Kirino. I understand your defending your friend, but disrespect me and we will no longer be on good terms." It was then that Minami spoke up and apologized about being scared of her. Lilith and Kirino both looked back to her, blinking in slight surprise. Kirino took a step to the side. Sure, she had defending Minami, but she knew she had no chance against Lilith's power. If she had to fight someone like her, she'd die. The fact that Minami was able to defuse the situation with a mere apology was a blessing, especially with how quick Kirino jumps to violence at times. "In no way am I bullying you, Minami." Lilith told her and stepped over to the young girl, placing a hand on her shoulder, "You must understand... Like any race and country, the Sōnansha have their beliefs and laws. And like any races and countries, if you go against those beliefs and laws, you're considered a traitor, are shunned, and in some cases killed. That man who attacked you was a murderer who used his power to break our laws. I was not bullying him when I took him out... He knew the rules, because he also had them explained to him when he was first turned. He went against those rules because he did not understand or care about the seriousness of our laws and was punished... It's merely how it works..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:47 am

A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 MinamiRedEyeHeader1_zps7873b636

Kirino immediately went to talk to Minami.  The woman did save her life, true, but Minami's fear had come from the possibility of ulterior motives.  She didn't know this woman and she was acting a little scary.  The woman went to agree with Kirino's statement, but went on about prices and rules.  Kirino suddenly went to tell Lilith to back off.  Oh no.  Minami thought as she cowered.  She merely listened to the exchange.  It was most certainly not going well and if it continued it might end badly for Kirino.  Thus, Minami chose now to speak up and apologize.  She had to do something.  After all, Kirino was just defending Minami.  She was rough, and of course her wording wouldn't be the most eloquent, nor would she be much of a diplomat.  That would have to be Minami's job, the diplomat of the duo.  After speaking up, looks of bewilderment appeared on the other women's faces.  Lilith was the one to speak up afterwards.  She put her hand on Minami's shoulder and explained everything in a much more comforting way.  At first Minami tensed up at the touch, but she loosened up a bit as the woman spoke.  "Y-yea.  I understand that.  Just when someone so much stronger than me acts so threatening, it is intimidating...especially when it isn't needed to get the point across.  I didn't know the rules in the first place...and yet you got all threatening with them."  Minami looked back to Kirino, then back to this woman.  She toughened herself up a bit and forced the confidence into her voice.  "You want me to listen to you, then one condition.  You do anything to Kirino, then don't expect me to listen to anything you tell me.  I don't think you will do anything, but your conversation with her just now didn't seem friendly.  All she was doing was defending me, so I need to defend her in my own way, and I only just met you.  Hurt her, I won't care about anything you say.  Otherwise, I'll respect your word and listen." Minami took a deep breath. "Though, I can't see myself breaking any of those laws in the first place.  Killing or risking killing someone is wrong, and looking down on people is mean.  All those laws fall under those areas.  Just...the point is dun hurt Kirino or we're not going to get along!  I don't think you will, but don't do it!" It was a strange form of diplomacy, but it was diplomacy none the less. She could sound intelligent rather than adorable if she needed it. She really didn't feel like Lilith would hurt Kirino anymore, but she had to defend Kirino in the only way she could. "So...I guess I should properly introduce myself, even if you know my name. I am Minami...who are you?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 am

A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 Kirino-Vivaldi_zps4689a959
A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 LilithAntonovich-EdwardianScriptITC_zps599b26d9

"Do something to her?" Lilith raised an eyebrow and blinked a couple times, "Why would I do anything to her? Even if there were a day that she and I were on bad terms, I am not a tyrant. I would not harm her unless she posed a threat to my children." "Yeah... To explain it better, two people who hold themselves high in a matter of honor will not fight one another just because of a petty argument." Kirino spoke up in a calm tone, returning to her old self, "From what I've seen already, she's more along the lines of a leader, not a soldier. She wins with words before violence." "And your friend here is more on the protective territorial side of that spectrum." Lilith spoke in reference to Kirino, "She immediately saw how offended and frightened you got, so she stepped forward. It's merely a matter of pride and honor between the two of us. Luckily, we are both intelligent enough to see that..." "A lesser person would have jumped the gun and attacked instantly..." Kirino finished the last part and the two suddenly shared a handshake! Yes, this was one of those cliche instant friendship scenes! Each understood the others motives and respected them just as much! Kirino and Lilith nodded to one another and looked back to Minami, both with soft smiles on their face. It was then that Minami introduced herself and Lilith nodded in a respectful manner, sort of how people 'bow their head in respect'. "Nice to meet you Minami, and you as well Kirino." Lilith said with a kind smile, "To properly and finally introduce myself, my name is Lilith Antonovich." Lilith moved to sit back on the bed and sat up perfectly straight, as if there was some bar behind her back making her sitting that way. Kirino stepped back and plopped back down on the chair Minami had previously thrown her in and sighed. "Tell me something..." Kirino suddenly spoke up, "You said that some of the vam-... Sōnansha aren't able to control their power... What will happen if Minami is unable to control it? I mean... After this change... Can she even come back to school?" Lilith closed her eyes as if she were thinking about the question and then glanced to Minami. "That's up to you. You can return to Castlevania with me or stay with Kirino." Lilith told her with a straight face, "I'll admit that I would prefer you returning with me, but you can't just drop your entire life over this. I am confident that Kirino has the skill needed to help you if anything did happen. Still... It is one hundred percent your choice."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 am

A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 MinamiRedEyeHeader1_zps7873b636

Suddenly, Minami was alone again!  What the hell!  Kirino and the white haired lady were agreeing!  She had stated she doubted anything would happen, but she still put the condition up.  Agreeing, seeing each other's view points, Minami didn't like it!  Rather, she didn't like that she was being made to look like the odd one out.    As they went on and on and on and on Minami's face slowly morphed into a pouty face.  When they finally finished, she spoke up.  "Oh, so now you two are all friendly and stuff!  And I'm not intelligent enough to see it huh!?!?!?  Meanies.  Fine, next time I won't go and try and help you!"  Minami was quite obviously not serious, though she was a little put off in her own adorable way.  Her attempts should have meant something!  Minami looked away, still pouting, as she introduced herself.  She only looked to Lilith when she went to introduce herself.  Things started to normalize, and Minami finally stopped pouting when Kirino mentioned a little bit of a problem.  The possible lack of control.  Minami's head shot up.  "Say what now?"  She had forgotten about that.  "Umm...I don't want to not be able to control things!"  Lilith then continued, ignoring any real specifics about lack of control and stating she wanted Minami to come back with her to some place called Castlevania.  She wasn't forcing Minami to do anything...but what she was asking was steep.  Just drop everything and go to some place filled with vampire things?  "Go with you..."  In a strange way it was a tempting offer.  The connection she actually felt to this woman was insanely strong for some reason.  Even defending Kirino from her felt weird, since she felt like Lilith wouldn't hurt her in the first place.  Part of her almost...wanted to go.  Yet she had a life, with friends, family, lesbians, and shenanigans.  She couldn't just give that up.  "You're asking a lot you know.   How can I just drop everything?  It is my entire life.  Throwing away so many good things to go to some unknown place, it wouldn't make sense."  Minami spoke up.  "Although, even though Kirino would probably be more than enough...if something really can go wrong...I wouldn't mind having you help me out a bit, since you actually understand what is even going on. Take some time to help me figure things out when you can."  This was kind of her way of trying to get some time to be around Lilith and figured out why she felt so...attached to her.  This would be a good chance, and it would probably help her adjust to her changed life. "I'd rather not lose control, or whatever, and risk doing something."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Yes, Lilith and Kirino were able to get along quite well. Though they were very, very different people, they understood the hearts of fighters way too easily. It was something they could just sense within one another. Minami getting playfully offended by it was something that merely made them smirk. Yes, they even had similar expressions. As the conversation moved on, Lilith was forced to explain things that Kirino did not really like to hear. Was Minami going to go? Obviously it was her choice, but Kirino sort of went and sat down again, just listening to the stuff that was being said. "No, no. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not asking anything of you. I am merely stating my preferences and letting you know that the option is there." Lilith explained. Minami continued on about what if something happened, hurting people, and would Kirino be enough? Lilith was unsure whether Kirino would be enough because of how close the two were. Lilith had her own problems subduing those that were close to her before, so how would this young woman react if Minami were to lose control? Yeah, she should probably explain more of that instead of leaving the young girl in the dark. "Maybe... I should explain a bit more." Lilith said and cleared her throat a bit, "When I say lose control, I mean your body will go through some sort of fit of rage. Some people go insane, other's get violent towards others, while some get violent towards themselves. It's never, ever been a positive reaction. To be quite... blunt, you'll likely attack people to get what you need without meaning to." "What, wh-..." Kirino was interrupted when Lilith put up a single hand to show she wasn't finished. "Now that can easily be prevented. Firstly, when you start feeling thirsty, *drink*." Lilith told her, "A lot of people ignore it because of confusion. You have a friend here that knows exactly what's going on with you, so she would... well... Please take no offense to this, but she would be a good source of sustenance. Can you tell what you're craving yet?"
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:38 am

Yes, Kirino and Lilith got along way too well.  The too fighters, and then tiny little Minami.  One of these three apples was actually a banana.  When Minami went on about what she was being asked to do, Lilith reiterated that it was merely a preference.  "I-I knew that!"  Minami said, slightly embarrassed.  Minami went on, but her words were nothing more than educated guesses.   She didn't KNOW what losing control meant.  She wasn't even SURE how she'd know what she apparently craved.  If it wasn't for vampire movies, video games, novels, manga, and anime all having vampires as a frequent subject, she might not even understand the feeding part.  Honestly, she didn't even know what this place that Lilith would prefer her going to is.  There is way too much she didn't know, and Lilith just didn't explain enough yet.  Still, finally Lilith realized the same and began to explain to Minami.  The loss of control was a fit of rage.  "Huh!?"  Minami...as well as most people, probably couldn't imagine Minami going into a rage, going insane, or even trying to hurt herself.  Minami attacking people seemed like a VERY odd concept.  What if she did hurt someone?  Minami's insides began to twist into a knot.  She was getting a little scared, she didn't want to try and hurt anyone.  What if she attacked...Kirino?  Kirino attempted to interject, but Lilith stopped her and continued.  She mentioned that in order to prevent it, Minami needed to drink when she felt the thirst.  Then...she mentioned that Kirino would be a good source of sustenance.  That wording definitely threw Minami a nice little curve ball.  Kirino, the person who kept saving her ass and she had feelings for, was just referred to as sustenance.  Though...it wasn't exactly wrong, anyone Minami fed off of WOULD be sustenance.  "D-don't word it like that!  I mean...it makes her sound like all she is is food..."  

This was something she'd definitely have to get used to.  Though what was different?  She always had to rely on other people for everything, now she needed them for sustenance.  Still, something didn't settle right about it.  "I...don't know...it isn't like I am used to the taste or smell of any of the things I am feeding on...but..."  Then Minami took a nice whiff of the air.  There as still traces of the smell of blood.  She recognized it from the night before.  "I think it might be...blood...it is like what I smelled yesterday when I was injured...but so strong now."  Well that is just great.  Minami may have needed help a lot of the time, but she never took.  Now she would be forced to take something that was a vital part of that person's life.  Sure, it would be nowhere near a lethal amount, but still.  That did NOT settle right.  This was Kirino, she felt bad enough that she had to constantly call on her for help.  There was a definite knot in her stomach, no doubt about it.  She had to hold back a tear.  Being used as food, she was scared to death that Kirino would just leave and have nothing to do with her then and there.  It was a dumb thing to think, but Minami wasn't exactly oozing with confidence about her situation.  "I guess I need it to live now...right?  But, I can't just drink her blood!  She needs that!"  Minami said, a single tear ended up running down her eye.  "It's bad enough I constantly make her need to save me...if I did that...I might..."  She trailed off, leaving the other two to piece together whatever she was getting at.  Why is it when she finally feels like she fits in with someone something makes her feel alone again, or rather feel like she is going to be alone again?
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:11 pm

"I asked that no offense be taken by that. It is merely truth." Lilith told her, "Don't see it as food, I don't. I see it as someone else giving you life. If someone is okay with giving you the chance to keep yourself under control, to keep you alive, and to keep you from hurting innocent people, isn't it more of a helping hand? A gift even? Taking the energy from another is merely how those of our race have to operate. The same way humans eat cow, chicken, turkey, and pig to keep themselves healthy, we need to feed on humans. The difference is, we don't kill for it." Once everything was explained and Lilith asked if she could tell what Minami needed, she waited for her answer. When Minami said that she felt it might be blood, Lilith let out a short 'Mm' sound. "Damn it. I was hoping it would be Qi." Lilith sighed and shook her head. Minami went on and both Kirino and Lilith could tell that she was extremely upset at this. Of course this only made Lilith feel worse, while Kirino was merely worried about Minami and how she felt. Lilith turned her head to Kirino and motioned for Kirino to step forward and talking to Minami. Kirino nodded and Lilith stood up and walked to the window at the opposite side of the room to leave the two a few moments to speak. Lilith turned her back to them and did her best to drown the conversation out, which was easier than you'd think. All she did was listen to the city outside, since now it was filled with life in the early morning. Kirino slid over to Minami while still sitting in the chair, the sound of wheels on hardwood flooring coming to a stop right before the red eyed girl. "Hey, what are you worried about?" Kirino set her hand under Minami's chin and made the girl look up at her, "You'll be fine. We'll do what we have to do to keep you settled, but you've got to make a decision. If you've got to drink a little blood every now and then, then just do it. You already know I'll be here to help you out, so calm down, okay?" Kirino kept a straight face, though there was obvious concern in her eyes. Minami needed to make a decision, either go back to school or with Lilith. "And since we've got an hour before the bus leaves for the airport, we might want to do a little more hurrying." Kirino decided to put that little note in there. It was kind of a messed up time, but it was true. If Minami didn't decide they would get stuck in a new country with little to no way of getting back, and frankly she didn't think either of them wanted to risk getting expelled.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Lilith did her best to explain the situation, of course it helped a little, but Minami did still feel bad since she never seemed to give anything back.  She, of course, had given Kirino plenty.  A friend, help with math, but Minami wasn't thinking along those lines.  Lilith's comparing it to eating meat didn't help all that much.  "I understand how life is...but...we're talking people, not animals."  She once watched an old movie, and she understood the circle of life...she just never had to apply it to feeding on humans.  When she spoke up about her affinity being blood, Lilith was obviously upset.  Qi wasn't exactly something required for a human to live, unlike blood.  Minami remained silent, until Kirino stepped up, and Lilith turned her back.  With the sound of squeaking wheels Kirino slid up right next to Minami.  Kirino was obviously not worried, even though her blood was offered up as a sacrifice to the "Minami god".  Minami didn't have a chance to say anything when her chin was moved up.  Kirino did her best to cheer Minami up, and if it was anyone else it wouldn't have worked.  Yet if Kirino was saying this, while still being aware that it'd be her blood being fed on, then it'd probably be fine.  Minami smiled, half honestly and half nervously.  "Okay."  That was all she said before Kirino spoke up on the urgency of making a decision.  Staying with Lilith, or going with Kirino.  That was the question, or so Kirino thought.  "Isn't is obvious?  I'm still going back.  I'm not throwing away an entire life...though I suppose before I go back into a crowd of normal people...I don't have a choice...I have to..."  Minami hesitated for a moment.  "...feed."  Minami was a little nervous, but her motions showed she was obviously prepared to do what she had to do...as uncomfortable as this foreign concept now was.  She didn't want to die, and she didn't want to lose it mentally, so this was the only choice.  She looked towards Kirino's neck and swallowed a bit.  "I'm...gonna do it...okay?"  

She gave Kirino plenty of time to stop her if she wanted to.  Odds were though, Kirino had no intention of stopping her.  Kirino was being the voice of reason here after all.  Minami had become aware of her now small, yet somehow adorable, fangs.  Minami slowly leaned in, positioning her mouth so it would slowly approach Kirino's neck.  She was shaking a little and was extremely nervous.  Would it hurt Kirino?  And if so how badly?  Of course, she was unaware of the sensitive spot on Kirino's neck, so she might be in for one hell of a surprise.  After what was only a few seconds, but felt like an eternity, Minami's mouth met Kirino's neck.  She opened and sank her small fangs into Kirino's neck.  The feeling of her fangs entering flesh was a very strange one.  Immediately she could taste the blood as it was being drawn out.  Why did it taste so good?  It was, of course, because her taste buds had reprogrammed themselves to find the taste of what is needed as sustenance good, but she wasn't quite aware of that.  She swallowed the guilty pleasure, continuing to draw more out.  She needed quite a bit seeing as she had never fed before, but eventually she could feel hunger curbed and she released her fangs from Kirino's neck.  A little bit of blood trickled down Minami's mouth from her not-so-perfect technique.  "That felt...so strange...why did it taste so good."  Minami said, somewhat ashamed of herself.  She looked to Kirino to see how she reacted.  "I didn't hurt you did I!?"  She quickly said in a slight panic, unaware of the blood trickling down her mouth.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:03 am

"Humans classify themselves as animals, but you're right, they're people. It's' hard to think about feeding off of your own kind and I understand it. I'm conditioned to it because of how long I've had to do it." Lilith told her, glancing off and nodding in agreement, "But would you rather rage out, kill a few people, and then get killed... Or make some sort of agreement with your friends to survive and not hurt anyone?" Once Lilith moved away to allow the two to talk, Kirino did her best to comfort Minami. Kirino had a hard time keeping a perfectly straight face. When Minami said the word 'feed', Kirino blinked a single time. That's pretty much she had to do, but it was still hard to get used to and was going to take a while. Minami looked towards Kirino's neck and Kirino felt a strange tingly feeling, something that she wasn't sure how to react to, but she pushed it off, moved her hair out of the way, and leaned her head to the side to allow Minami easier reach. It took a while, or at least it seemed like it, but Minami's fangs finally met Kirino's skin. "Mm!" as if it were complete reflex, Kirino's arm swung around Minami's back and pulled her in closer. That was a strange feeling. There was a little bit of pain, but that spot was tingling in a pleasure that she was not in full comprehension of. She held her breath and did her best to slowly let it out while Minami drank from her. She heard the first swallow and wondered if that would be it, but it continued. Kirino did her best to stay still, but she felt a little  and to not hurt Minami, which she now doubted she could, she leaned into Minami and gripped the blankets on the bed. A few moments later, Minami released her and Kirino leaned back in the chair silently. She was not sure if she wanted to, or how to even explain what had just happened. She felt a little light-headed, but otherwise she was completely fine. "No, you did not hurt me. I'm fine." Kirino pushed up a small smile and nodded to Minami. A sudden chuckle could be heard from the other in the room. Kirino looked towards Lilith and blinked a single time. "S-Sorry.. Hahahaha." Lilith waved them off and tried holding in her laugh. A moment later, she cleared her throat, stopped and turned towards them, "So you've decided?"
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 am

Lilith went on about some classification and getting used to it over time stuff, but Minami wasn't thinking about that.  She was busy mustering up the nerve to feed on something.  Her desire to live was pretty strong, which is surprising considering some of the crap that life has thrown at her.  Besides, Lilith finally did put the working argument into simple terms Minami could understand in this emotional state.  Either get someone killed and die, or feed and no one dies.  Kirino didn't argue or try to make Minami stop.  She simply moved her hair and tilted her neck.  Minami took her sweet time, but finally the fangs reached their mark.  Kirino let out a muffled Mm sound before flinging one of her arms around Minami and pulling her in.  Minami was shocked, but kept her focus on the drinking so she didn't accidentally rip out skin or something.  THANKFULLY she didn't end up accidentally turning Kirino in the process.  Minami was unsure how to react, she was sitting there feeding off Kirino as Kirino pulled her in closer.  Being this close to Kirino made Minami get butterflies in her stomach.  Kirino stayed still the rest of the time, and Minami finished her drinking.  When she released, Kirino reassured her that she didn't hurt her.  Minami definitely felt better.  It was weird though...knowing that this energized and somewhat pleasant feeling was being fueled by Kirino.  Symbolic?  Minami thought so for a moment, but shook it out of her head.  That was just silly.  Minami's head shot like a rocket in Lilith's direction when she heard the chuckle.  One of her hands came across her body and rubbed her other arm.  "D-Don't laugh!"  She said as she looked towards the floor.  Lilith calmed herself and then asked if she had really decided.  "Y-yea.  I don't want to die, and I am going back to the academy.  I am not leaving behind my life."  Minami pointed towards Lilith in a blaze of adorable conviction.  "But since you turned me into what I am now, I expect you to help me figure out everything!  I don't know what is going on at all, and I need someone to show me the ropes.  My full name is Minami Shimada, I am going to be at Hephaestus Academy.  Find a way to contact me, either there or through the Shimada's at Karakura.   Though I suggest just finding me or contacting me at Hephaestus, my family probably wouldn't take well to a random stranger asking for their daughter.  Just do it...or...or...I got nothing, but please!  I don't know what is going on!"  Minami didn't even have a fluent speech going.  Not like she would give this woman an ultimatum, she was obviously just requesting the aid. Still, with the obscenely strong bond she felt with Lilith for some reason, she'd probably resort to begging if Lilith said no. "We don't have to meet anywhere specific, I just need a way to get back home when I need to." She waited for Lilith's answer, and if she said no, Minami keep asking and saying please until she either said yes or it was obvious she would never help Minami. Either way, when that was done, she turned to Kirino. "We should probably get going huh? Plane is leaving soon."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:11 am

"Understood. You've made your choice" Lilith nodded with a smile when Minami made up her mind, and opened up the window, "And don't worry... I will be checking in every now and then, but for now I must leave. You two be well." Lilith really did not give them a chance to say anything beyond that. "Oh and I am Lilith Antonovich, known by our people as Queen." Lilith said with a wink before she hopped out of the now opened window and landed rather gracefully on the floor in an alley where she would not be seen. She straightened out her hair and sent a final wave up to the room before hurrying off. "Yeah... I think she had a few places she felt she needed to be..." Kirino said, having stuck her head out the window to watch Lilith vanish. She brought herself back in and looked to Minami with a small smile, scratching at an itch on her neck. "Yeah... We have about a ten minute walk to get back to the hotel, so..." Kirino said as she walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. She wet it and rubbed a small trickle of blood off of her neck where Minami had fed from her. She stepped back out and glanced at the clock to confirm the time and nodded to Minami. "We might want to go soon, like now." Kirino said and then stepped over to the door, holding it open for Minami and waiting for her to walk through, "We need to hurry and get back to have time to pack our things." Once Minami walked through, Kirino would follow behind her and close the door. Though she was calm about the situation, there was this underlying feeling of dread that Kirino felt about this situation. Sure, Minami seemed to be taking this well now, but she worried about the longterm effects it might have on her. And these powers that Minami would get, what would they be? And at that, Kirino felt like something big was going to be happening some time soon, she just had no idea what. All of this was going to be hard to get used to, especially knowing that she was going to be needed to keep Minami alive. She had promised to do this before, but this was different. Instead of coming when called, she had to practically live with the girl. Any time she was hungry, Kirino would need to be there. And what happens if she loses control and Kirino is unable to stop her? All of this flew through her mind at a rapid rate. "Oh well... We'll figure it out along the way." she thought as she and Minami made their ways back to the Hotel to head back to the Academy.

Exiting Thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]   A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Great Change: Rising Above Powerless Humanity [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2