Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 Voting_barA Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 Voting_barA Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]   A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:15 am

A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 Ai-AngsanaNew_zpsdfd0e9c5

This wasn't fair! Ai couldn't stop stuttering or blushing! Not only had he gotten her to this shy point that she was unable to come out of, but he tricked her into saying her answer before he even asked the actual question! She should be angry! She should say no! She should smack him for manipulating the situation in that manner! But she won't do that. Why? Because Ai may be a cutie, but she wasn't one to catch what had just happened. Her thoughts were merely on coincidence and shock. Even if he had made what he was going to do obvious, she still had not expected it fully. Hearing him outright ask her out made her blush even more. She turned away and lowered her head a bit, trying to calm herself. The confidence she had built up for that short moment faded away quickly, leaving her shy and tomato red. One would need to take a picture to perfectly capture this moment in time. Poor girl had never been asked out before, so this was completely new! "I-... Uh..." her cheeks darkened even more, as if that were possible. He had moved closer to her, bringing out the temptation to ruffle his hair, but the situations sorta pushed that thought out instantly. Ai looked back to him and pushed up a smile. She curled her body inward, almost like a turtle going into it's shell, and then nodded to him. A shy "Mhm" and a quiet giggle was all she could let out at this point. How did the day turn out like this? All she wanted was some groceries and now she was being asked out on a date!? She'd have to thank Kiokure later. Without his little stunt in the store, there was no way in heck this would have happened.

"S-So... Where would you like to go?" Ai asked, trying to push off the subject a bit. Something had to be done to calm her down, so staying on the subject of dating this hot guy wasn't the easiest way to do that. "Let's start walking..." she said softly, "Maybe we'll get some sort of idea like that..." Ai said and then began making her way down the street. She kept her head lowered, her cheeks stayed red, and she had her hands placed over her heart while waiting for it to calm down. She was so nervous and wondered what they were even going to do. Was she going to make herself look stupid? Was she going to be embarrassed? She usually did that all the time, so it wouldn't shock her. Thinking about the ways she could mess up just made everything worse! She wasn't calming down at all! How could this happen!? How could he make her feel so out of place, yet so comfortable at the same time?! This was retarded! Just retarded!
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]   A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:56 am

A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 125p56w

He had to hold himself back from giggling at her reactions. Quite frankly, she was one of the cutest and most adorable girls that he had ever come across in his years. He had come across sexy, confident chicks and women that looked like they'd chased too many parked cars--but he had never actually had the chance to court someone so innocent and cute. He didn't want to break that cuteness, either. And now that he'd asked her on a date, he felt his skin reddening. When she finally pulled herself back into her shell and looked at him, Kasai felt his heart flutter slightly. "Well I'll be damned..."

"Mhm" He chuckled softly and stepped forwards, within a closer reach of her. He didn't expect her to react to him; he merely stood there and waited for her to continue onwards. Her reply was affirmative--at this moment, Kasai appeared to have a girlfriend. Wasn't that novel? Folding his arms, he turned to the side and looked down the street. It was a beautiful day. "S-So... Where would you like to go?" He turned his head towards her and looked into her eyes with a kind smile,

"Let's find somewhere to sit down. We can at least get out of the warmth of the sun and maybe into shade. I have enough money left for a couple of drinks, I think." He slid his hands into his pocket and started walking with her at her suggestion, looking around to see if he could find a park. Every ten or so steps, he quickly peeked a glimpse at her face--she was very pretty, and the way she was walking was exceptionally cute. He chuckled to himself, wondering exactly how one got themselves into such a situation so early in the day--he hadn't expected for this to happen, so he really had no idea what to do with himself.

They meandered along the road, Kasai noticing her trying to pull herself together properly. Maybe he should distract her. "So, what was life like before you came here? To Hephaestus, I mean." Yes, get her talking! Get her to forget about the embarrassment and try to get her in a better state of mind! Brilliant idea, Kasai!
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]   A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:22 am

At the moment everything was so perfect, yet so wrong! Kasai was kind, handsome, and a little mysterious in a few ways. What girl didn't like a hint of mystery in a man? He intrigued her and he made her so nervous at the same time. Due to inexperience and her own social awkwardness, she wasn't sure of how to act! She gave a small nod to his suggestion about buying something to eat, but then the fact that she now owed him money entered her mind. She was going to have to do something about that, no matter his decision on it. She was going to pay him back. She walked in silence for a bit, feeling more and more awkward. Was she boring him? If she stayed silent, would he want to continue being around her? She had to do something! She had to say something! Her cheeks turned even more red out of embarrassment and nervousness as she tried to think of something to say or do while they were walking. And then he spoke, asking her a not so generic question. Yes! Something to talk about! Okay! But, the conversation subject wasn't the best one for Ai to speak of. The moment she thought back to her life before the Academy, her eyes narrowed in anger, hate, and irritation.

"I hated my life before now... And I'm still not sure that I like it now..." Ai said in a low and angry tone, "I was constantly picked on for years and none of the teachers would fucking help me." Ai's entire demeanor changed when talking about her past. Sure, she was open about it, but that sweet innocent little thing had broken for this conversation. "The moment I got pissed off enough to defend myself, they arrest me. After that my Mom ditched me and I ended up living in the jungle for a couple of years... Yes, the jungle." she glanced towards him when confirming that she was serious, "Some kids saw me, reported it, and they brought me back to my Mother, only to send me off to this place. So far, I will admit that things are nicer and the people don't dump containers of concentrated juice over my head, so I guess it's better..." A small smile was actually able to creep back onto her face, so she glanced back up to him with a much lighter and happier expression. For a moment, she had gotten a little dark, showing a bit of a 'beastly' look, but she was back to normal now.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]   A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:59 am

"I was constantly picked on for years and none of the teachers would fucking help me." Well, that was a nice start. Kasai was picked on too--at least a little bit. He'd had defense mechanisms though. "The moment I got pissed off enough to defend myself, they arrest me. After that my Mom ditched me and I ended up living in the jungle for a couple of years... Yes, the jungle." He looked at her just as she looked at him, confirming that she was, indeed, serious. Tapping his chin at this, he had to wonder what it was like for her in the jungle. His mind went to that figure of hers, standing underneath a waterfall, blocked off by the trees and guarded by the animals. He knew that he'd dazed off for a moment when he returned to a broken sentence.

"--send me off to this place. So far, I will admit that things are nicer and the people don't dump containers of concentrated juice over my head, so I guess it's better..." He blinked a few times, placing his hands on his hips as he continued to walk alongside her. So, basically, she'd gotten into a bad place and dived into the jungle to defend her heart, huh? He nodded to himself, looking side-to-side to make sure that nobody was around. Well, how to do this. "I guess the obligatory life-story is mine too, huh? Least I can do." He slid his hands deeper into his pockets.

"My life... certainly wasn't as interesting as yours when I was a child. I was picked on a bit at school, but I could easily hide from them and change myself to escape. I was a different person every day--it made me first choice for pretty much anything to do with theatre, I'll tell you that much. But..." His face scrunched up a bit, "There's something that I should be remembering. Something's missing from my life, but I don't know what it is or why I even know it was there. It's as if there was something in my life that disappeared, and now I don't even recall what it was in the first place. I only ever think of flowers1 when I try to recall. It's strange. I don't like it." Smiling weakly, he turned his gaze towards the shopping centre that they were arriving at. He thought he'd noticed a rather petite girl with a high side ponytail in the crowd, but promptly lost her in the midst of everyone.

"Well, we're here. Anything you want in particular?" He smirked at her, folding his arms and nodding.

1 'hana' is Japanese for 'flower', so I simply took one of the n letters out and used that as a play for Kasai's memory.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]   A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 am

"Something missing in your life? And flowers?" Ai blinked a few times and thought for a moment. The two of them came to the shopping center and Ai looked around. There were a lot of people there and she wasn't sure how comfortable she was going to be around this many people without Kiokure. "M-Maybe take up a flower garden? No! W-Wait.. what color is the flower?" Ai said to him, trying to keep her mind distracted. It was getting closer and closer to noon, so it wasn't shocking that there were this many people around. As they walked, someone bumped into her and out of instinct she darted surprisingly fast towards Kasai and clenched his sleeve between her fingers. Her eyes followed the person who bumped into her with an angry glare, but turned back to the shopping center with a nervous expression. "I thought we were going to the park? I-I don't really want or need anything here..." Ai said blinking up to him with a sweet, but obviously nervous smile, "And besides! I already owe you money, I don't wanna owe you anything more.... And I will pay you back..." Ai sorta nudged against him, gently trying to push him in the other direction. She only felt confident enough to go into places like this when Kiokure was with her. When he wasn't, a lot of her confidence sorta flew out of the window, figuratively speaking. It was a safety and protection thing. Alone, she was sorta helpless, but most people were scared of snakes, so having one as a best friend sorta helped. "I-Is there something you're needing here?" she stopped pushing on him and looked up to him, realizing that there was likely a reason he walked her here.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]   A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:17 pm

"M-Maybe take up a flower garden? No! W-Wait.. what color is the flower?" Such a cutie. He chuckled to himself as she seemed to desperately attempt to assist him in his search for something related to flowers, but shook his head. She didn't need to help him; he'd resigned himself to knowing that he wouldn't be able to find this mysterious thing any time soon, so why bother? Instead, he wanted to worry about the 'now'. And 'now', he had himself a cute girl walking alongside him. That was certainly enough for him. Internally he smirked, before looking at her moving around like a chipmunk or something. She was bumped, clutched to him, and then peered out from beside him at the people walking around. She made excuses for wanting to not cost him any money, but he didn't really care too much. "You don't owe me so much money that I'm going to refuse to buy you a small meal, that would be rude of me." He nodded and placed his hands into his pockets, walking along with her as she finally asked why they were there.

"No reason," he replied with a smirk, "I'm simply meandering--if there's anywhere you want to go, tell me and I'll happily go along with it." He nodded to her and yawned slightly, leaning back and closing his eyes in the bright light of the sun. It was a beautiful day, and he simply wanted to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]   A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:50 pm

"Th-There is no need for that." Ai blushed and waved her hands in front of her body, "You don't need to buy me anything. It's just... nice to be out... with someone." Ai began fiddling with her fingers once again and looked away with red cheeks. Nothing he wanted here? He was making it seem like it was all her choice. That was strange to her. She didn't know what to say. When he said that he'd go along with anything, she looked up to him, her head tilting back a bit. "I want to go to the zoo." she blinked a few times, her cheeks puffing out only slightly because she knew there was no zoo to be found. Taking a step closer towards the market, she looked around for anything that would catch her eye, but nothing did. "I-I... Um..." Ai began feeling like an idiot again. "I don't know what to do..." she thought, looking around rapidly in every direction, trying desperately to find something. She felt as if there was a lot of pressure on her. "I d-don't... What do we do? I... ca-... Uh..." Ai stepped farther away, looking at another end of the market to see if there was anything there. She had no money, refused to keep making him pay, and was now making herself freak out over it. Her hand came up to the side of her head as she wandered a bit further, her eyes so concentrated on the stores around her, she hadn't realized she moved deeper into the crowds. She was suddenly bumped and her eyes immediately looked to what hit her, but was bumped into again. She turned in that direction, but didn't know who it was. "Too many..." she mumbled when she realized what was happening. She brought a hand up to the side of her head, ready to scream her lungs out as her heart began racing. "This was a bad idea... Such a bad idea.. What have I done?!" she began thinking to herself as tears swelled up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]   A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:30 am

She was talking quickly, shaking, almost seemed to be panicking. He watched her through inquisitive eyes, trying to work out what she was like. He already seemed to want to know more about her. It was strange. Normally, he wouldn't want to get so close to someone--they ended up being horrible people and just couldn't stand them for very long--but this one was different than the rest. She was pure, innocent, kind. She was someone that he could find himself liking more and more already... and maybe even romantically. He placed his hands on his hips as they continued to walk, watching her from behind as she pulled further ahead of him. She continued to move ahead, but he was starting to lose her in the crowd. He quickened his pace, heading towards her and trying to find her.

"Ai?" He raised his voice slightly, but was still lost in the chatter of the crowd. He tried again, louder, but was still drowned out. "Ai....?" She still didn't respond. He pushed his way through the group of students, but he couldn't see her at all. Leaping up, he latched himself to a lamppost and stared out, scanning for her hair. The people continued to obscure his vision, flocking past as if to mock him. But as a group opened up, he noticed that head of gorgeous hair. But she was already panicking, and much more than he expected her to be. Pushing himself off of the lamppost, he silently landed beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked like she was ready to scream. He couldn't let that kind of scene happen, so he quickly formulated a new plan. "Don't panic. I need to get your mind off of the crowd--but please, don't panic."

Placing his hand behind her head, he raised her up and planted his mouth against her's. Any screams that she had were muffled by his mouth. Any shaking she had was pulled into his body, keeping her close and trying his best to calm her down. Her heart was fluttering against his chest, but he couldn't let her go until she completely relaxed against him, even if it took a full minute locked away in that kiss. When that moment finally happened, he pulled away from her and let out a long breath. Here came the slapping.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]   A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:18 am

"WHY IS IT SO CROWDED!?" she screamed in her mind, looking around with wide violent eyes. The grip on her hair tightened a bit, as she tried to control herself. She kept being bumped into. Like usual, people treated her like she wasn't there. She wasn't even a damn tree to them. People knew to walk around a fucking tree. She looked around for Kasai desperately, but couldn't see him. She was bumped into once more and pushed back again. She stumbled back a little, actually about to scream her lungs out when she felt her shoulder grabbed. She heard a few words, but her state of mind did not allow them to register. Before she had a chance to even look back to who ever dared put their hands on her, she was pulled into a kiss...?  "Kasai..." she knew then as her arms swung, by reflex, behind his back and gripped his shirt. She instantly recognized his hair and eyes as his face came closer to her own. If only she had been expecting the kiss, maybe she wouldn't have tensed up so badly. For the first bit, she was completely stuck, like a statue. She didn't scream, no. Instead, after she regained her composure, she closed her eyes and instinctively returned the kiss. She stopped all of her shaking, loosened her hand, and was completely calm. A reaction that she didn't expect herself to give off at all. Seemingly an eternity later, she was let go and he backed away from her.

"Why is he just staring at me?" Ai stared at him for a few moments. It was like Kasai was expecting something, but what? Ai's gaze shifted from left to right as her cheeks began turning red. "Say something?!" she thought as she took a step away from him. She felt she had done something wrong. Not only was that her first kiss, but the way it was received was to shut her up. As usual, when Ai did not know how to handle something, she pulled herself back into her shell. Just looking at her, you could see that she was pulling back. Bringing her hands up to her face, Ai suddenly darted off in the opposite direction of Kasai, running as quickly as she could through the crowd until she came to another street away from the market. From there, she proceeded to make her way back to her dorm.

Thread End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]   A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Morning Shop. Food is a Must. [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2