Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] Vote_lcapWould you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] Voting_barWould you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] Vote_lcapWould you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] Voting_barWould you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ

JJ

Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]   Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:20 pm

"VOI!"

The phrase passed from the male's lips, as his entire head threw itself around, a broad smile on his face as he leaped through the air, spinning around weightlessly as he traveled through the night sky. "Voi... I'm bored." He decided, thinking to himself. "I hate being BORED!" He cried out, suddenly smiling as he shot forwards through the air above the buildings, cackling as he suddenly spotted something interesting.

In the back of one of buildings, a bar from the appearance, he could see someone sitting out next to a table all alone. "Voi..." He muttered to himself, smiling as he suddenly stopped himself in midair, thrusting his legs out and leading to him laying horizontal in the sky, his weightlessness and levitation obvious. He looked down at the ground below, seeing her with her head down; a perfect vantage point for something interesting. He began to light down, before without warning his form slammed into the chair across the table from her.

Now, logically, from that height the table should have broken into bits of nothingness. However, the male merely had a smile on his face as he rested in it, his arms crossed over his bare chest. The appearance of him would be utterly stupefying; not only did he look like he was wearing armor, but his hair was down to his knees! Spikes and bits of it shot off in all directions, and he could merely smile at the woman as he suddenly spoke.

"VOI! How are YOU FEELING this evening?!" His spirited voice asked her, as his hands shot forwards, one his eyebrows raising in the air as he looked at her, his eyes wide and alive, looking for something, anything that could get his blood boiling...
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]   Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Alison was tired from one hell of a day. She killed a hollow, fought a couple thugs, and then helped an old woman move into her apartment. Yep, certainly was an eventful day, so why not settle down and take a break at a bar that no one else was at. She'd be alone and would be able to relax. She was sore and didn't feel like walking anymore, so she went in, got a drink and sat down at the table. She was there for probably thirty minutes before she allowed her head to hit the table. She closed her eyes and relaxed, her breathing slowing down as she felt herself drifting into a light sleep... And then BANG! "WHOA!" she yelled as her head shot up from the table and she sat perfectly straight, looking ahead at some weird freak that just decided to wake her up. "What the fuck is your problem, huh!?" Alison yelled at him, slamming her hand on the table, "This is my table! Who the hell said you just sit down at someone else's table, huh?" Alison was a red eyed, black haired, athletically built woman that wasn't going to sit back and take someone's shit. Sure, she's pretty laid back and calmer at times, but what he had just done was fucking ridiculous. "I'm not even gonna..." Alison rolled her eyes and shook her head. She pulled out her wallet and paid for her drink, "These the kind of idiots you get in this place? I ain't coming here again." Alison didn't even give anyone a chance to explain. That had just pissed her off. "Rude son of a bitch..." she mumbled, looking back to him and then walking out of the bar, "Can't believe that shit." Alison then began making her way down the street with plans to head home for the night.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]   Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:25 pm

"Voi?" He asked her, tilting his head to the side of the table. "Well for one thing, voi, you were falling asleep in a public place." He told her, still smiling. "And I'm not from this place, VOI!" He pronounced, smiling at her. "What, you wanna FIGHT or something?" He asked her, a smile still covering his face.

"Voi, of course I don't come to this kinda place. I don't drink." He told her, throwing himself back as he flipped back onto the ground, his wild hair splaying out all around him as she looked back at him. "Darn. And here I'd finally thought I'd find someone who could make my blood boil. Oh well. CAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed out loud, although he also seemed to actually be disappointed himself with how things had turned out, turning his back to her as well.

"Voi, if you can't believe it, why not stop it?" He asked her as she began walking away... literally floating right next to her. His hands were behind his head, and he was spinning around in circles rapidly, the smile still splayed out across his face. "Or are you to BORING? Cluck cluck cluck." He said, before suddenly stopping, completely upside down. "Voi, besides, fighting is much better then drinking for relieving stress." He said simply... as he began to rotate around horizontally now, his hair touching the ground below him as he followed her. If she still didn't react after that, he would leave her, but he kind of doubted that she would after THAT...
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]   Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Alison didn't care to comment on anything this idiot was saying to her, so she ignored him and moved on, making her way out of the bar and down the street without saying a single word. Wow, how irritating was this guy!? And what is up with that idiotic word 'voi' he was repeatedly saying within his sentences. "Oh my fucking god..." she thought and quickened her pace when she realized he was following her, "Go away you moron." How could someone make her so mad so quickly!? It was like he was intentionally being a pain in the ass. And that question before, in the bar... "What, you wanna FIGHT or something?" What was that about? "Is he trying to start a fight?!" Alison shifted her eyes back towards him, just to realize he was floating right next to her. Alison's eyes widened, twitched a few times, and then she let out a low growling sound. "What the hell do you want!? Fuck off!" she screamed at him and then turned away to run off. "I'm not under any damn stress! Just fuck off!" Alison screamed back at him as she ran in the direction of her apartment. "Stupid stupid stupid!" Alison thought. She was tired as hell after one heck of a day and this is what she gets? How does anyone gladly handle someone so obnoxious and seemingly oblivious to the normal world?! How has someone not killed him!? Alison felt him continuing to follow her so she glanced back towards him. In that moment a very quick flash of red came to her eyes. In that moment, her vision shifted. Every living creature, spiritual or otherwise, would now be surrounded by an aura that reflected their mood. Alison, of course, is the only one who is able to see these auras. And when she noticed the color of this guys, she was instantly freaked out. "Nothing... but pink..." Alison said with wide eyes and turned forward and began running faster, "WHY SO MUCH PINK!?!?!?"

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]   Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:51 pm

He blinked, looking after her, the smile still on his face and tilting his head to the side, speaking. "Voi, to unwind, of course!" He explained to her, before cackling softly. "Doesn't SOUUUUUND like it." He informed her simply, continuing to follow her and even beginning to whistle a little tune to himself. However, she made a comment that made him blink, stopping him for a moment. "Voi?" He asked her, tilting his head to the side, blinking at her.

"PINK?!?" He asked her, his blood starting to pump from her yelling, smiling immensely as his feet touched down on the ground. "VOI! I'M BLACK, AND PURPLE! ARE YOU BLIND?!?" He asked her, his mouth opened wide as without warning the ground around him cracked, as without warning black energy began to wash over his body, ringed around with a purple aura around that black flame-looking substance that was now rolling around him, generating no heat. However, when the flames licked the road, the gravity within them tore and shredded at it, ripping it into bits and pieces beneath the Moon man's feet, his eyes staring right back at her, the sheer amount of excitement aura amping up even further beyond what it had been before.

"I'm not pink! Pink is for truly manly men, or that's what I understand from the shirts around here!" He yelled back at her, his eyes staring at her. His eyes, red in color but with several black rings running around within the inside of it, were wide and slightly unsettling. "I'll go away if you give me something satisfying! But if all you're gonna do is call me pink, then I'll just get even MORE HYPER!" He exclaimed, as with his shout his level of excitement amped up again, large wells of flames shooting up from his hands as he laughed widely, his cackle filling the alleyway...
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]   Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am

Alison was just trying to get away from this bozo. What an idiot!? Can he not understand she doesn't want a damn thing to do with him!? And then when she went to check what his intentions were through his mood, she did something dumb and said it out loud. Now this idiot was replying to the damn color. "Agh! Just shut up!" she said. Then her attention was caught. She stopped moving away from him and looked back to watch his energy flare up and even damage the ground. She narrowed her eyes at him, glanced down towards the damaged floor and then back to him. "Are you stupid or something?" she said casually and quite seriously, speaking much calmer to him than she was before, "Are you trying to piss people off? It's different when you attempt to anger me, but pissing off an entire city and damaging property...? Is that your way of having a good time? Is that how you wish to be satisfied? Why the fuck should I do something to make you happy? What the hell are you going to give me in return?" Alison glanced around at the people within the streets, including a few children who were likely walking home with their families. She turned her attention back to this wild haired menace and pointed to the people around them. Most of them were showing elements of white, but every single of one of them were encased in orange with the white mixed somewhere in. "I don't know what your problem is, but scaring people and endangering innocent lives for your own satisfaction... isn't very satisfying." Alison glared at him and then slid her hands into the pockets of her jacket, "Now... If you want to fight... Do it where people aren't going to get hurt, pinky." Alison narrowed her eyes at him. For some reason, she doubted her little talk about endangering peoples lives was going to get through this persons head. In fact, she was already ready to fight. She was just waiting for him to make a stupid move.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]   Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:20 pm

As she told him to shut up, he was still smiling, still riled up. As she shouted that he was stupid, he was much teh same. However, as she continued to talk, his smile began to dim slightly. His posture began to loosen slightly, as he seemed to grow darker in his gaze, looking towards the ground, the tension leaving from his face. "V-Voi... I never wanted... to do... that..." He said, frowning now, his lip slightly quivering as he realized that the reason she didn't want to fight him was because she didn't understand that he just wanted to have a good hand to hand sparring match with her.

"...Voi, I'll do anything in return." He told her, looking up with a small amount of light in his eyes. "I really don't care if I get beat or anything else... the fight is enough for me... Voi, I neer wanted to do bad things... like that... I'm sorry..." He said, looking sadly at the ground as she continued onwards, his lip quivering more. "I-I do want... want to fight... But... But I don't want to do bad things like that..." He said, looking up at her, as a small tear actually went down his face, as he realized what he had been doing. He had been totally oblivious to the facts of this before, and now he had realized it and was so utterly upset by what he was doing, and realized it was all his fault, that he honestly did feel torn. "I just... I just want to go at it with someone... I don't care where it's done... I don't want to do terrible things like that for no reason..." He said, before looking up at her again.

"Voi! If I take us somewhere that's better then this, will you fight me?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]   Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:21 pm

"Wh-... What the hell is your problem!? Don't you get it!? Why the hell would I want to randomly fight some idiot who doesn't seem to have the intelligence to back off when people tell him too!" Alison yelled, clenching her fists in anger. He apologized, yet still asked for a fight. What is his problem? Alison had even hoped he would back off when she used the 'innocent civilian' trip on him. He still didn't! He merely asked to move to a different location! By this time, Alison was a little too irritated to even hold back. If she was able to see her own damn aura, it'd likely be red with a mixture of black. "You're pissing me off!!" She ran towards him as a burst of electricity shot out around her body, hitting anything withing two feet of herself. While she darted towards him, she swung her right leg upwards, sending her foot towards his stomach. In this case, Alison was aiming to actually hurt the guy, which was why she was moving as quickly as she was. And blocking her wouldn't be his best bet. For one, she was intentionally exerting a wave of electricity on her body at a high enough voltage that would knock an elephant on it's ass. Because of this dodging would be very useful. Though, immediately after the kick would land, or miss, Alison would move forward just enough more to twist her body in the other direction and send her left foot towards the side of his head in the same manner as her previous kick, with the intent to do bodily harm. "Moron!" she thought to herself as the events of the night would unfold. She wasn't exactly at her best either. She was exhausted, although this asshole didn't seem to care about that. All she wanted to do was go home, but no, she had to run into the Legendary Super Saiyan of morons.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]   Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:27 pm

"...Voi?" Moonie asked in reply, looking at the ground now again. "Because it's so exhilarating…" He said softly, before finally standing up straight again, all emotion leaving his face and his aura changing completely from pink into a neutral color, as his eyes stared up at the sky, beholding the glowing moon above them, even as he sighed. "Voi… I'm really not going to get any action out of a -" He blinked, before without warning he felt what felt like electricity flushing against his skin.

"VOI!"

The voice of the Undead roared, a roar of absolutely limitless joy, as he smiled insanely wide, feeling her kick slam into him, his body being flung back onto the ground behind him. "Voi!" He yelled back at her, smiling as he quickly glanced down at his side as he spoke, seeing the small amount of black colored blood dripping form his side, splattering onto the ground, only enough time for him to do this. For the massive amount of damage she had just inflicted upon him, she would most certainly be shocked by how little physical damage had shown up on his body.

Then, he was met eagerly with her foot, the foot slamming into the side of his head with a force. However, as this one slammed into him, his body was beginning to emit a purplish glow, as his entire body suddenly was rooted to the spot, as he widened his eyes significantly, feeling his head being pushed violently to the side, being pushed to the extent of his neck, a wince showing on his face again, showing that he was feeling pain from the attack, realizing that his opponent was much stronger than he had initially thought.

"VOI! " He called out back at her, grabbing her leg and pulling her towards him, his open hand pressing forwards as it slammed into her chest. The force behind this attack would most likely make her feel it for sure, most likely leaving a bruise as well, knocking her off her feet and pushing her back a bit, leaving the Moon Undead standing there, without warning his head being flung to the side for a moment, his right foot shooting up as he tried to regain his balance, before he straightened it again. He had used his gravity to hold his head and body in place, and had finally let go of that boost. So great was the force that she had used that his head was still pushed to the side, moments after it had occurred, leaving him with a good amount of blood tracing down the back of his head as he held his hands out to both sides.

"Voi…" He let out, smiling as his right foot moved back ,his left forwards, his hot breath emitting from his smiling mouth into the cool night air as his right hand crooked at the elbow, his left pointing the palm directly forwards as he smiled at her ,most likely pushed against the wall but nowhere near hard enough to harm her or the wall as a result. Most likely, she would have just been pushed back a few feet, as Moonie's force had simply passed through her, not enough to damage any part of her severely, the people around them backing away from the pair rather quickly. After all, Moonie wasn't one to disappoint; she obviously needed something to let her frustrations out on ,and he was MORE then glad to be the advocate in that regard. After that, he merely looked at her, before sighing. "Voi... I just can't get into this. Bye." He told her, before randomly flipping around, his feet pressing off the ground, as his body turned gravity off, and upside down with his hair still pointed at the ground from the massive amount of it he rose up into the sky, and rose, and rose, and rose, and rose, until he became a tiny dot in the sky, and vanished from her sight.

[End Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]   Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you like some VOI with that Wine? [Private]
Page 1 of 1