Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 Vote_lcapSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 Voting_barSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 Vote_lcapSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 Voting_barSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 pm

As Snopy stopped Kanna did as well. He told his story, and Kanna just remained silent through it. Her next question was about if he ever got lonely, being alone in the house. Snopy kind of felt like Kanna, but he didn't realize it, in that he had no idea why he was so comfortable telling her as much as he already had. As they started the game, he was rather calm, but still focused enough to do well. "Do I get lonely. I guess I do. My friends definitely help fight off the feeling, but...I guess I've felt lonely ever since I died. I had a loving family, even if it was just my mom and my sister, and after losing that things just haven't felt the same. I no longer really...have anyone that I have that strong a bond with anymore." He kept playing while he told his tale, and Kanna kept asking questions. She immediately moved on to another question as to why he had never been with anyone. Snopy shook his head. "By choice? Not exactly. Well...let me explain the issues that I have had. When I was alive... He sighed a bit. "That is a part of me I'd like to forget existed. I don't usually tell people this...because I don't want to remember myself...but, when I was alive...I was an arrogant self-centered ass. Sure, I never really hurt anyone or anything like that, but my attituude was too much of an "I'm better than you" attitude for anyone but my family to handle, since they were the only people I treated as I should have treated them. Naturally, no one would want to be with me at that point.

Then I died. As much as I miss my family, that was a wake up call and snapped me out of that. When I was sent to the "other world" I had already decided to change myself for the better. From there until now, it has just been bad luck I guess. The people I take interest in don't interest in me, and vice versa...geez, why am I saying all of this."
The last part he mumbled a bit. "Either way, there you have it. Honestly, as lonely as I have been, it was probably a blessing in disguise that I died. It permanantly shut down a side of me I really hate." He continued playing the game, waiting for Kanna's response to the things that have been said.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Kanna really and truly was one hundred percent dumbfounded by the fact that with two small questions, she was practically able to get his life story out of him. She kept herself silent, concentrating on the game that she was literally just learning to play and listening to him at the same time. Something about the way he was speaking did upset her. He seemed sad and obviously was lonely in life. He also seemed pretty comfortable with talking to her, which she realized when she over heard his mumble. With out close the two were standing together to play the game, there was no way she wasn't going to be able to hear him. She kept her eyes on the screen and kept herself quiet for a few moments. She didn't exactly know how to reply to him. "I see..." was all she said at first. It seemed that they were a little alike. Both of them had problems in their past they wished they could forget, both missed what they once had, and both of them felt alone in life. Kanna ended up staying quiet till the end of the game, but she didn't even look to the score. She turned to him, tilting her head slightly to the side, and raised an eyebrow. "Snopy, you frighten me." was all she could say still. With everything that he told her, she felt her 'heartstrings' being pulled at, and that was something she wasn't sure she enjoyed or not. Kanna was one of those people that had so much bad luck with friends, family, and other relationships in her life, that she was scared of allowing herself to feel for another again. And this doesn't exactly mean feel for them in a 'lovers' way, but even something as minor as being a friend.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:13 pm

There was silence as the two continued to play the game. All that Kanna said was a brief "I see". They played the game, Kanna was doing pretty well actually. They just played in silence until the game ended. Snopy hadn't had a chance to check the scores when Kanna turned to him. He saw it out of the corner of his eye, and thus he turned his head to face her. One of his hands was still gripping the joystick. "Snopy, you frighten me." Snopy just chuckled a dry chuckle. "Like I haven't heard that before." There were plenty at the Vizard Squadron who respected his power and were fond of him, but equally many people in the world were just scared or intimidated by him. "You don't trust me do you? You don't trust me, and I have all of this power behind me." He sighed and shook his head a bit. "I can't say it doesn't bother me. I'm not an unhappy person, but that is one thing I wish I heard less. My friends and allies...really shouldn't be afraid of me, yet some of them are anyway." Snopy just stood in silence for a bit. "Of course, I don't understand why I feel so fond of you, despite the circumstances around the two times we've seen each other. I guess I consider you...well as a friend." Snopy glanced up and finally acknowledged the scores. His hand loosened from the joystick and slid down the machine, until it no longer had support below it and fell to his side. "How the hell...did we end with the exact same scores." He pointed to the screen, their scores were identical. With how this game's scoring works...that is extremely unlikely." He turned to Kanna again. "Well...that is an amazing coincidence. I wonder if it means anything haha. Snopy was of course joking when he said that. Of course, some more superstitious people would say it means something that their scores were the same.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 am

Upon her statement, Snopy chuckled in a way that bothered her a bit. It bothered her mainly because it sounded like he was upset with her words, but took them in a way she didn't mean. She wasn't afraid of him in a manner that would make her scream and run away, but in a confused and unsure how to react sort of way. One thing many people fear is the unfamiliar, and for Kanna he was it. But then... "You're wrong..." she spoke up in a soft tone, "From what you just said, you think I fear you because of some power you hold... That's not it. I don't even know what your power is or how it works, or how powerful you really are... Why would I be frightened by that?" She said after he stopped and stood in silence for a moment, "And can you even say I'm a friend?" It seemed he was thinking the same thing because he immediately answered her question after that. He used a word that she was unsure what the real meaning was when coming from him. "Fond of?" she thought and let him continue. He called her his friend, making her wonder whether she should smile or step back. Friends don't really treat her right, so how was she supposed to act? So, she just stood still with the same look of content. At that moment, Snopy turned to the game to acknowledge the scores. Upon his reaction, she turned her head to look and tilted her head to the side with a shocked expression. "That's... possible?" she said. Snopy then said something about whether it meant anything and she turned to him. She had a look of wonder on her face and did not break eye contact for a few moments before turning her attention back to the screen. "It does... It means something. I know it..." Kanna thought and then narrowed her eyes in determination. "I don't want to play anymore..." Kanna said and then looked back to him, "Why don't we make this a date and get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:03 am

As Snopy spoke, Kanna went to correct him. She told him she didn't know what power he even held, so why would she fear it. She asked if he could say she was a friend, and he immediately responded in the positive, though he himself didn't understand the details. The content look had not once left Kanna's face, even as he turned to look at the scores. When he mentioned it, she turned to look and a look of shock finally overpowered her contentment. She was just as confused as he was, since the odds of that happening were extremely low. Snopy made his little joke about if it meant something, and then Kanna stared straight into his eyes for a few moments. The look on her face was one of wonder. She turned her head to the screen one more time. He did not see her eyes narrow, only hearing her next thought. "Already? We've barely gotten here." Then she said the next statement. Snopy actually took a step back out of pure shock. "Really? Well...okay sure. I actually think you are serious, since if you weren't, you wouldn't have said it." He was surprised she would call it a date. Sure, they could go out to eat, but he didn't think she would use that wording. "Well, where do you wanna go? I guess I'll pay for it, I mean I don't see why I shouldn't. That also means you can pick the type of place. We can go average or fancy. Snopy put his hand to his ear and activated the codec, telling the Limo driver to come pick them up. "I know a lot of restaurants, so if you tell me what type of food you want, I can find a place that is good...you're allergic to seafood right?" He waited for confirmation before going on. "I'll make sure there is no seafood wherever we go." He then began to lead her from the arcade, towards the parking lot. It would be a few minutes before the limo got there, so they would be waiting for a bit.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:15 am

"Yeah... Let's keep our score tied." Kanna said when he replied about her not wanting to play anymore. Her next statement must have startled him because he actually took a step back. Kanna thought nothing of it really. In fact, she said it so casually and had already assumed it was before now, that the word 'date' didn't bother her at all. He agreed to going and Kanna thought about what choice of food she wanted to make, "Let's eat American... Average. I don't really like having to sit down to lunch for too long... I wouldn't care if we went to McDonald's. Of course, I don't think that is your ty-...." Kanna heard him talking on his codec at the same time she was replying to him. She raised an eyebrow and waited for him to stop. Once he did, he continued on talking about what type of place she would want to go. Kanna waved her hand and shook her head with a smile, followed by a short giggle. "No no... It's fine. I was saying... Let's just go to McDonald's or a place like that. It's just lunch, though I didn't exactly eat breakfast.... I still don't want to sit down in a restaurant." she told him and then nodded, "Yes, I am allergic to seafood..." Kanna turned her attention towards the exit and followed Snopy out towards the front. As she stepped out, she felt a sharp pain in her bare feet. "Ow!" she said in a low hiss, instead of yelling it. She looked down to her foot and cursed under her breath. She looked around and found a small bench to sit on. She went and sat down, lifting her foot and seeing a small piece of glass inside. She pulled it out and tossed it to the side. "Um... I think I'll just put on my heels when we get in the car..." she chuckled dryly as she looked up to Snopy with an irritated expression, though irritated at her foot not him.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 am

Kanna wanted to keep the score tied. Snopy was unaware of the fact she thought it meant something, so he wondered why she would stop for that reason. As he went on to agree to going on a date, Kanna replied to his question. He was currently on his codec though, so he didn't hear her answer his question. When he stopped and went on to talk to her, she shook her head, giggling a little bit. Snopy raised an eyebrow as she restated her answer. "McDonald's huh? Interesting choice. Well, it doesn't matter to me. If you want to eat there, then I don't mind. Their food isn't all that bad anyway...well taste-wise." They had now exited the building, and Kanna hadn't set one foot outside when a low hiss of an "ow" escaped her lips. Snopy turned to see her glance at her foot, saying something, most likely a curse word, under her breath. "You okay?" Snopy followed Kanna as she hobbled to the bench and sat down. As she lifted her foot, Snopy saw what had happened. A piece of glass had lodged itself in her foot, and there was quite a bit of blood oozing out. Snopy breathed into his teeth, making a hissing sound common when someone sees pain. "Ooh, that doesn't look good." As she pulled the glass out, it was large and its transparency was ruined by the bloody coating.

Kanna merely commented on how she would put her shoes on when she got in the car. "You kidding? That wound needs to be treated. Besides, I've had to deal with more than my fair share of blood stains. Trust me, they are a pain in the ass to get out." Snopy looked towards the street, the limo was actually coming up to the parking lot. There are bandages in the limo, come on. You shouldn't walk on that foot. Snopy didn't even give Kanna time to react as he picked her up princess style and carried her in the direction of the limo, which was now pulling in. He didn't listen to any complaints as the limo stopped near him and the driver came out, and immediately saw her bloody foot. "Yea, I'm going to need some bandages, and a towel. We don't want to get all this blood stained into the limo." The driver nodded and quickly went back to the driver side, coming back shortly with a towel and bandages. He opened the Limo. "Place the towel on the seat, I need to prop up her foot as I patch her up." The driver did as he instructed. "Anything else sir?" "Yes, please take us to the nearest McDonald's, we want something quick to eat." The driver went back to the driver seat as Snopy began his task.

He went into the open door, using only his legs to prop him up into the vehicle. Upon entering, he placed Kanna on the seat, with her foot laying on the towel. It was large and thick, so minimal blood would actually get in the limo. He made sure he grabbed a pillow he kept in a little crevice and put it under Kanna's head. "Alright, this should make you more comfortable. Just a warning though, I need to treat it so if doesn't get infected. This may sting." Snopy grabbed an antibiotic ointment that was attached to the bandages and applied it to one. He ripped a small portion of it off and made it like a cloth. He then, as gently as he could, wiped the cloth over the wound, again and again, slowly cleaning off the excess blood and the dirt that had gotten in it. Eventually, most of the blood was gone, but the wound was still bleeding. Snopy then applied some of the ointment to more bandage, and slowly wrapped it around her foot. The process probably stung a lot, but it would have probably been less painful by this step. Eventually, her foot was wrapped up all the way and he placed the bandages down to the side, and removed the bloody towel, folding it in such a way that the blood wouldn't get on anything, and also setting it to the side. "There, all better. Just be careful walking on it for awhile and it should heal up fine." By now the limo had started moving toward its destination.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:21 am

Kanna looked up to him with a confused look when Snopy said 'you kidding' and blinked a few times. He said her wound needed to be treated, but she honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal. She was bleeding a lot, but figured it would stop. She put her hand over it to put on pressure and tried to stop the bleeding as the limo was coming to the parking lot. She was looking at her foot and brought her hand away from the wound to see that it was still bleeding a lot. At that moment, Snopy didn't give her any time to react to him. He merely walked over and picked her up in the manner one would pick up a bride and carried her in the direction of the limo. Kanna brought her arms towards her body and held her hand shut to make sure she didn't get blood on him or his clothing, since that is what she was wearing. Kanna was then brought to the car where the driver was instructed to do a few things and got them done, bringing out a towel and bandages. "I can just heal it..." Kanna thought to herself, but didn't speak out because she was sorta enjoying the attention. Kanna was then sat down on the seat, making sure her foot was on the towel. She was unsure of what to say at this point. She just sat there and watched him. He even went as far as to put a pillow behind her head. "Thank you." she said as she relaxed, laying her head back as he explained about infections, "Oh... Okay that's fine." Kanna blinked a few times and then closed her eyes, "Yeah... probably should have just healed it myself..."

Kanna just laid there still, thinking that it was going to burn or something.... At least that was what she thought. In fact, it was the completely opposite. Kanna has an abnormally high ability to deal with pain. But that wasn't even it. When he began rubbing the bottom of her foot to clean it. Her leg twitched a bit. Her eyes instantly opened and she looked down to him, embarrassed. Apparently he hadn't noticed though and just kept cleaning. Kanna set her hand over her mouth and began giggling as quietly as she could. She didn't want him to hear her laugh. When he went to clean of the excess blood, she began giggling even harder, fighting the urge to pull her foot back. Yes, Kanna was extremely ticklish at the bottom of her feet. Snopy then applied the ointment and bandages, allowing Kanna to stop her ticklish giggling. She looked away, her cheeks a little red. "Thank you, again." she said when he stated that he was done and that she should be careful walking, "I will... Don't worry." Kanna sat up fully and looked towards him. She glanced around the limo and tried to think of something to say, but nothing came. "So..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Kanna seemed confused when Snopy said that it needed to be treated. She had placed pressure on her foot and checked her hand when Snopy picked her up and headed for the limo. She kept her hands from touching him, though Snopy wasn't really focusing on that. He did everything and set Kanna down on the seat. As he explained things she thanked him. Something about the way she was acting was a little odd, but he didn't stop to think about that either. As he cleaned her foot, there was a twitch. Snopy figured it was just from a stinging feeling. However, after a short while he noticed out of the corner of his eye that she was holding her hand over her mouth. It wasn't in a manner where she was in pain. She seemed like she was...giggling. She...isn't feeling the pain obviously. Then why is she...oh my god, she is ticklish. Snopy fought a smile as he kept working. When he finally finished, she thanked him again. As they were finished, Kanna let out an awkward "So..." Snopy smiled and turned his head. "I'm surprised that didn't hurt...are you really that ticklish?" His tone was obvious teasing. "So...is there a reason you sounded so...well, you sounded like you were just going along with what I was saying. You sounded sorta like you thought I didn't need to treat the wound." Snopy listened to her answer when she gave it. Shortly after, they finally, they arrived at the McDonald's. "Alright. I'll go in and get the food, what do you want?" Once her answer was given, he would get out of the car to go get the food. This would leave Kanna sitting alone for a short while.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:30 pm

"NO!" Kanna immediately retorted, though the tone made it obvious that she was lying. She looked away from him and crossed her arms along her chest. "No... I'm... not ticklish. At all... Nope..." with each word, it was obvious that she was only trying to convince herself and it was not working. His teasing tone didn't help the situation either. A moment later, he asked another question. One that, at first, confused her, but then she realized what he meant and shook her head. "No reason." she stated quite plainly. It was a lie, but a lot better lie than the one about her being ticklish. Soon they arrived at McDonald's and he offered to go in and get the food, asking her what she wanted. "Two Double Cheese Burgers and a Large Fry!" Kanna said with a big smile as a low rumble came from her stomach. Soon Snopy left her alone in the limo... with a mini-bar... right... in front of her... "I so should..." Kanna mumbled as she reached forward and grabbed onto a bottle. She stared at it for a moment and glanced up to make sure no one was watching. She rolled her eyes at herself. Of course no one was watching. It was a damn limo. The windows were dark as hell. Kanna popped the lid and put it to her lips. She was about to take a drink when something came to her mind. It was Snopy's voice, speaking about how uncomfortable it was when she was drunk. Kanna didn't allow anything to enter her mouth then. She put the lid back on and set it down. She then laid across the long part of the limo seat and curled up into the fetal position and waited.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Snopy laughed as she shouted no. She looked away, arms crossed over her chest, before going on about not being ticklish at all. "Suuuuure you aren't." Snopy was laughing. "The way you try to cover it up is kinda cute." Snopy calmed himself down to ask his next question. She simply responded there was no reason. It was suspicious, but in all honesty it wasn't a big enough deal to press on about it. As he went to go get the food, she gave him his order and he left the car.. He walked into the establishment and headed to the counter. There was no line so there was no real wait. He gave the order, Kanna's and his, which was a large fry and a Sprite. He stood for a about 2 minutes before they came back with the order. He pulled out the money, handing it to them, before heading back out. He got back into the limo to see Kanna curled up in the fetal position. "Hey, you okay? I got the food." He handed Kanna her order and he went on to start eating his food. "Interesting date, we're sitting in the back of a limo eating McDonald's." Snopy thought about it and actually started laughing. He took a bite of his fries before continuing. "Well, this is a nice limo. It has a bar and it is comfortable, it is technically possible to have a great time just driving around in it. Anyway, anywhere you wanna go? We could go anywhere in town." He asked this, before taking a sip of his soda. He awaited an answer before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:12 am

"I'm fine." was Kanna's bland reply to Snopy as he came back with the food. She turned towards him and sat up, careful with how she was handling her foot. Kanna was handed her order and then watched Snopy start eating his. She looked in her bag and smiled, pulling out one of the burgers first. At that moment a low rumble came from her stomach, signalling the obvious. She was hungry. She took her first bite happily, though was seemingly expressionless. Snopy spoke up about their 'date' and Kanna raised an eyebrow. "Not my best first date..." she said after swallowing her bite, "Also definitely not my worst. Quite relaxing actually... Better than being with a pretentious prick who saves up the last of his check to pay for an expensive meal just to impress me, then I find out later that he lives with his Mom and plays video games in the basement at the age of twenty five..." When Snopy spoke up again, it was about the high quality of the limo. "I didn't think it was possible to have a bad limo... I mean... a limo is a limo, right? Or are some actually bad?" Kanna replied as she thought about where she would even want to go. She wasn't sure at the moment. She hadn't really thought that far ahead. She glanced out the window with a thoughtful look on her face. "I don't really know..." Kanna said quietly, but definitely audible, "I don't really want to go home yet..." Her last sentence would have bothered anyone. The tone that it was said with actually had a hint of fear and worry behind it, but only enough that someone extremely observant and keen to Kanna's normal behavior would be able to hear.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:57 am

Kanna simply said she was fine as Snopy asked if she was alright. Snopy just nodded and believed her, she had done stranger things than that after all. As Snopy began to eat his food, a low rumble came from Kanna's stomach. He just let a small smile onto his lips as he went on eating. It was now that he mentioned the date. She went on about how it wasn't the best date, but she had had worse. She went on to tell a story about someone who saved up money, bought an expensive dinner, but only lived with his mom in the basement. Snopy swallowed before speaking. "That happened to you? Sounds like something out of a sitcom. Snopy looked up for a moment thinking about something. "Funny thing is I have video games in my basement, and I do play them. Guess the difference is that video games are his life. Meanwhile I work hard, own a nice home, and use them as a hobby rather than a lifestyle. Mommy is no holding my...hand." Snopy's voice slowly quieted until it was a near whisper upon saying "hand". "Alright new subject." He said quickly. This is when he asked Kanna what they would do. She immediately replied about if there could be a bad limo. "It is really a matter of if it is a nice vehicle to drive somewhere in, or if a person or group can have a good time even if only in the limo." He left it at that, as Kanna looked out the window. After a moment, she stated she didn't know. Then she said that she didn't want to go home. Snopy raised an eyebrow. He was observant. His senses were top notch, and he picked up on subtle things. "Something about the way you said that worries me. Is there some...reason you don't want to go home?" Soon enough he would tell the limo driver to likely just drive them around. However, he would let Kanna speak before he diverted his attention elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:07 am

"Yes, it did happen." Kanna said, followed by a chuckle about the sitcom. Snopy went on to explain about his own video games, but Kanna didn't exactly care. The situations were way too different, which Snopy obviously understood since he brought it up. Something caught Kanna's attention though. She noticed his voice lowering towards the end of the sentence as if something caught his mind and raised an eyebrow at the quick change of subject he apparently wanted. "Reading way too much into that..." she thought and then asked him about the quality of limo. His reply didn't leave her with much, nor did it satisfy her question, but it really wasn't that big of a deal. As she glanced out the window, Kanna spoke in a manner that wasn't usually her own and sparked a thought in Snopy's head. She turned back to him just in time to see the eyebrow raised and then stared blankly at him. She was asked if there was a reason she didn't want to go home. Lately, when talking to him, she felt like she could easily tell him anything, but this was obviously different. She blinked once and kept her blank stare. "No?" she said, intentionally putting a tone behind it that would sound slightly questionable, "I merely do not wish to return to that small apartment on the screwed up side of town just yet." Kanna's real reason was not something so simple, but she kept it a secret. There was no way she was going to explain her true intentions for deciding to stay with him. There was a reason that she got wasted and went on a Snopy hunting rampage in the middle of the city. "Anyways..." she spoke up again, trying to break the silence that her last comment left, "You said we could go anywhere in town... But honestly I don't go enough places to even know where to go... I'm usually stuck at home. Why don't you pick where we'd go?"
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:43 am

Kanna chuckled a little at his sitcom comment. Honestly it was more than he expected as a reaction. As he finished his sentence where he trailed off, he saw Kanna's eyebrow raise up slightly. Not like he didn't expect it, it would take a moron not to notice what he just did. The fact of the matter was he still really missed his mother, but that wasn't the subject to focus on. I seriously have to stop getting so damned emotional when I think about my mother. Snopy's answer to the limo question didn't make sense to Kanna, though he didn't know because she didn't really give any hints that would lead him to realize this. After all, he knew what he meant and he didn't take into consideration most people never ride in a limo in the first place. When Snopy inquired as to whether or not Kanna was okay, she merely stared blankly. Other than a single blink, her face was still. Kanna's no was said in an even more suspicious tone. She told of how she didn't want to go back to a small apartment on the crappy side of town. "Alright then." Snopy said in a very convincing manner. However, his head was going in other directions. I don't know if I believe her...but it isn't my right to try and get it out of her. If she wants to tell me then she'll tell me. Either way, the subject moved on and Kanna told him to pick where to go. "Alright. I guess we're off to the...hmm. You know what? The park." Snopy then quickly informed the driver and they started to go. "Fresh air, a nice breeze, and the sun shining down. I don't see why not." Thus the car started in the direction of the park. "Your foot doing okay? Think you can walk on it properly?" Snopy thought about it for a second. "Honestly you took that cut pretty well. I've seen grown men get a little cut like that and be tortured by pain...but you didn't seem to even feel it."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:59 am

"The park..." Kanna mimicked him when he said it and watched as he told the driver where to go. She thought about the last time she had gone to the park and a smile came to her face. It was when she was still able to see her son. He wanted to be pushed on the swings, but was too little to do it himself. Of course, that was before the harsh beatings came to her, before she became afraid to leave her own home. "It's fine. Can't really even feel it." Kanna said as she set her hand on her ankle and looked over to see the bottom of her foot. She knew she had an abnormally high tolerance to pain. Something that would hurt other people didn't effect her very much. "The park, huh?" Kanna thought and then glanced out of the closest window to her. She kept quiet and began eating the rest of her food, soon finishing. It wasn't long until they made it to the park. It was a nice place. Green grass, large trees, a children's play area, walking paths, picnic tables, and even a small lake that people rode their bikes around. It was quite the tranquil area. Kanna scooted herself towards the door and opened it before the driver could. She hurried out and ran over to a large tree that had a lot of shade under it. She got there and literally plopped to the floor. She rolled a couple times until she was laying on her back and then stared up at the sky. "It's been a long time since I've been able to just relax..." Kanna sat up and looked towards Snopy to see exactly where he was. She did sorta just stand up and run off, uncaring to where he was. Though, she wanted to get to this spot. It was special for her... and her son. That could be seen in her eyes as well. They brightened up a lot. Dare it be said that she looked... happy?
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:35 pm

As Snopy finished giving the driver instructions, he turned back to Kanna. Oddly enough, she had a smile on her face. "Huh." Snopy said quietly as he re-positioned himself in his seat. When he brought up her foot, she confirmed she didn't even feel it. He was a little curious as to whether this was natural or power induced, or even a combination of both. Of course with how little she understood her own power, he doubted he could get the actual answer from her. Besides, they were trying to enjoy themselves. Now was not the time for that. The two became silent for awhile, Kanna finishing her food, and Snopy did the same. Then they arrived at the park. Before Snopy even really had a chance to utter a sound, Kanna got to the door, opened it, and shot out. Snopy sat there for a few moments, eyes open for a few seconds before doing 2 quick blinks. From there he started towards the door, and stepped out, seeing a just as confused driver. "Yea, I don't know either. I'll call when we're ready to leave." "Uhh, yes sir." From what Snopy could tell, the driver was about to open the door when it flew open and nearly slammed into his face, as the driver was just kind of...standing there.

Snopy looked around and took a deep breath, the kind you take when you are trying to take in the fresh air. There was the sound of birds chirping, and the cool breeze blowing throughout the park. It felt really nice. He looked around for a few moments, taking in his surroundings before looking at Kanna. He wasn't close enough to hear all of what Kanna had said, but he heard relax. "It is nice here isn't it?" He said while walking towards Kanna slowly, swaying a bit and clapping his hands together with every few steps. As he got closer, he looked down and his eyes widened. "Kanna Aikotsuki. Dare it be said that you look...happy?" Snopy laughed as he spoke. He was teasing her hardcore, but after a moment he stopped laughing and went on. "Well the park is a magical place isn't it? I'm glad to finally see you in a good mood. You look a lot better with a smile on your face." Snopy then leaned in and looked into her eyes. "My lord, even your eyes show it. They're actually kind of pretty when I'm not being given a death glare." Snopy then sat down in the grass in front of Kanna. "This is...very different. I've never seen you this happy. Why the sudden change?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:13 am

"It is." Kanna replied casually to Snopy's comment on the park. He came closer and suddenly his eyes widened when he looked down to her. The look on her face and especially in her eyes must have shocked him. Kanna shot up into a sitting position when he said her entire name out loud. For a moment she thought she was in trouble, but that changed with the rest of his statement. The moment he brought it up though, her entire expression shifted back to normal and she turned away from him. "A girl smiles for a moment and suddenly she's happy? You're a weirdo." she told him, her choice of words being rather playful, though said in a completely serious tone. He went on to talk about the park and how magical it can seem. When he did, the smile returned to her face as she glanced around the area. Snopy leaned into her, causing her to back up a bit. His next statement actually made her cheeks warm up and have a tint of red come to them. Yes, she was blushing. She placed her hands on the ground next to her and used them as a base to slide back, moving up against the trunk of a tree. She wiped her hands of and cleared her throat. "Why so close, Snopy?" she said in a seductive tone, using this to get back at him and change the subject, "Miss what you had last night?" A couple moments later, Snopy sat down in front of her and asked her why the sudden mood change. She looked up towards the kids that were playing and allowed the smile to return to her lips. "This is where I used to bring my son when he was little..." Kanna said and then pointed over to a child's swing, "He loved that... but was too little to get the hang of swinging himself..." Kanna shook her head and then sighed, "I don't want to talk about the past... If we're gonna hang out here... I'd prefer talking about something else. Like... Do you drink? How about smoke? What's your favorite color? Food? Music? What exactly do you do at your job? Oh... and can you teach me to use my powers better?"
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:36 am

At first Kanna's reaction was calm, like the park was. However, the moment he said her name she shot up in a sitting position. As he went on though, she went back to normal and called him a weirdo. "It isn't the smile, it is your body language in general. At least for the moment, you were happy." As Snopy went on, a smile ended up returning to her face. The fact that the moment she was distracted she smiled showed she was purposely trying to hide it. When he leaned in, Kanna quickly shifted gears. She backed up a bit, and as soon as he complimented her, she started to blush. She also nervously slid backwards as much as she could. Clearing her throat, an extremely seductive tone could be heard in her words. Snopy actually laughed a bit. "You're nervous and trying to get me to back off. That is kinda adorable. Either that...or...could it be that what you showed last night were your actual feelings?" Snopy said it with an entirely straight face and a tone that fit the words perfectly. He was going to win this little exchange. It was a kind of redemption for how nervous he had gotten yesterday. After getting her reaction, he sat down with her.

Kanna began to explain why she was happy being here. It was where she had taken her son when he was little. She went into a small amount of detail before sighing and changing the subject. Next thing he knew, Snopy was bombarded by questions. This question and this and this, there were so many in such a short span of time. "Easy easy, say too many and I won't remember all of them. Lets see." He folded his hands and put them on his lap. Yes, I do drink but never enough to hinder my thinking much. Sometimes though at parties or with a guest I might drink a little more than usual. No I do not smoke, though I may not be human, I still need my lungs. My favorite color is probably silver. Food, I'm not sure, but my favorite dessert is brownies. As for music I prefer rock. Snopy counted on his fingers, you could faintly hear the numbers on his breath. "And...job. My job mostly consists of keeping everything at the Squadron organized and giving orders to the commanders. I also go out and kill particularly dangerous spiritual entities, 98% of the time they are hollow (the demons in case you forget). I also sometimes do bounties, but I only hunt hollow and beings I know deserve their fate. I won't kill an innocent person." Finally, as for your powers. I probably can." Snopy let out a quick sigh and then took a deep breath. "WOW that was a mouthful."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:53 am

Kanna narrowed her eyes at him. Last night? What was the stuff that she said? She couldn't remember perfectly, but she did know that it wasn't her normal negative stuff. "Crap..." she thought and then glared at him. She turned her head away for a moment, turning back to him a short moment later. "I can't even remember that stuff from last night. No idea at all. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't... I couldn't tell you." Kanna said in a bratty manner, though serious at the same time. It was a few moments later, after an emotional explanation, that she went on a question asking attack. She was stopped after a bit, but she had pretty much been done. Snopy went on to answer each question she had asked, including the one about her powers. He answered it all rather quickly as well, causing it to sound like a mouthful. Kanna stayed quiet for a moment and then tilted her head. "Well not bad... Drink only sometimes, smoke never... Smart. And you'll help me with my powers..." Kanna leaned her head back against the tree and looked up towards the sky, "I guess I'll be seeing a lot more of you, huh? At least more than once a month... Though... Would that even work with your job and all of the things you have to do? I can't imagine you can just teach me whenever you wish..." Kanna would then wait for his reply and stay silent for a moment. "Snopy..." she said quietly, "Can I have your number?" That was random... I mean, it could be said otherwise with the conversation they were just having, but all in all... That was random. But, the tone she used gave off a hint that she felt she needed it, but why?
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:19 am

Kanna tried to act like a brat and say she didn't remember anything. Snopy just laughed. "You were saying how you wanted to see me so badly." The long stream of words came at him, and he replied in the same manner. Kanna called his ways smart, as he didn't drink much and he rarely smoked. She didn't comment on half his answers, he wondered if she just asked in order to help change subject, or if she was actually keeping what he told her to memory. She leaned her head back and then asked if it would even work due to his job. "My job isn't so much time consuming as it takes a lot of strength. Honestly, I only have a little bit of paperwork to do, and every week I get information on how all the squadrons are doing. I am quick with paper work, and I have gotten things running so smoothly, I am barely needed. So most of my work during more peaceful times like this is dealing with particularly dangerous hollow and to help with bounties on some specific hollow. Even then, the ones that are so strong that I am required is few and far between. In short, as long as things aren't too hectic, I am free as a bird." Snopy finished up with an explanation that should have answered any question as to how the leader of the Squadron doesn't have too much work. After he finished, Kanna said his name. She then asked him for his number...and it seemed rather...important. Important wasn't the right word, she sounded like she actually NEEDED it. "Umm, sure. My cell is 1-609-420-5524. His cell was the second best way to reach him. The best way was codec, but the codec worked on a frequency system that regular phones couldn't access. "Kanna...you okay? The way you asked that is...concerning. By the way, what is your number? If you have mine, I may as well have yours."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:35 am

"Yeah, yeah... I remember. And at the time I did. Got a problem with it?" Kanna said. Sure, she wanted to see him last night. Was it that big of a deal? Duh. Of course it was. And now the two of them were on a rather pleasant date, though she'd never say that out loud. "You make it sound like my job at the shop is more time consuming than running an entire organization..." Kanna said once he finished, crossing her arms along her chest as she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. As he said his phone number, she realized she had absolutely nothing to write it down with. She rolled her eyes at her stupidity and sat forward. At that moment, she was asked about the way she asked for the number. She knew she had said it in a different tone, one that would raise suspicions, but with what had been going through her mind, she couldn't really control it. "Oh... Mine is 1 (909) 875-9996." she told him, "And I need something to write yours down with... Do you have anything? I don't want to forget..." Even though she was talking calmly, and quite low, it was obvious that she was persistent about getting his number. She wondered whether she should explain the situation to him, but at the same time felt that it wasn't his problem. The fact that she was asking him for his number meant that there was a chance she would need him, so should she give him the heads up? It was a difficult decision. She truly wasn't sure. "I..." Kanna said, but then stopped. She really should tell him. A sigh came and she plopped her back up against the tree again. She looked down, allowing her bangs to cover her eyes in shadow. "My ex husband showed up at my apartment the night before last... My boss called me told me that he was angry and spouting some shit about getting even with me for something... So I turned out all my lights and stayed hidden" Kanna said and had a heavy sense of fear in her tone, "I haven't seen him since the settlement... when he took my son away. I wasn't expecting him to show up and demand to see me... He sat out there for hours... I'm afraid he'll come back..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:10 am

Snopy chuckled. "I don't have a problem with it. It is nice when someone wants to see me, even when drunk. The thing about a really drunk person, they are terrible liars. I doubt you were lying with the things you told me, save for how extremely flirtatious you were, that actually was the alcohol talking." She soon went on to remark on how he made his job sound less time consuming than her job. "It used to be REALLY time consuming. However, I have recruited competent commanders. Simply because they can organize themselves, and I have aid from a Co-commander, I am not needed for much besides the most dangerous jobs that are too dangerous for others to handle." She crossed her arms and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Snopy shrugged. "It may not take much time but it isn't exactly easy. Like I said, I had to work my ass off to get to this point." The conversation went on, and as Kanna gave him her number he pulled out his phone and entered it in. His phone looked similar to the Shinigami communication device (which looked like a regular cellphone) because it was an adaptation of it. When she asked for something to write down his number on, he reached into his shirt and pulled out a small notepad he had slipped in. He also grabbed a pen, and then wrote down his phone number and name in a rather neat manner. He then handed off the notepad. "Keep the notepad, I have more of them at home." Finally, after this was done, Kanna began to answer Snopy's question. She looked down, looking rather...defeated one might say. Snopy kept a straight face as she explained. It was serious, yet concerned. She sounded scared. Of course, why wouldn't she? Her abusive ex came back and probably was going to beat the shit out of her. "I see..." Snopy said as he looked off to the side. "Tsk, bastard sounds like my father, or at least what my father might've been like if my mother wasn't so strong for her size." Snopy put his hands on Kanna's shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Look, put me on speed dial. If you see him, tell me or, if you are trying to be quiet, don't say anything. The silence will tell me something happened. You call, and I'll come running alright? After all this, I'm starting to get attached to you in a way. Don't need someone hurting you...or worse." Snopy took his hands off of her shoulders and stood up. "You'll be fine. I am actually one of the fastest, if not the fastest, member of the Vizard Squadron. I can reach your apartment pretty quickly." Snopy spoke both confidently and with a comforting tone to it.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:22 am

There wasn't much to say prior to being handed the note. She acknowledged his opinion of his job, though would never really understand it due to the lack of actually knowing what was going on. First hand experience was always an easier way to understand things, especially for her. Now, Snopy handed her the note. No, it was the entire notepad. She blinked at the gesture and was told to keep it. She mentally shrugged it off and shoved the entire thing in her bra. At least there she knew it would not be lost. After explaining what was going on, it was all acknowledged with two words. Kanna stayed quiet, nervous and embarrassed at what she had just told him. She looked away and to the ground. After that, his first statement offended her. In fact, it made her feel rather low. With the way he said it, it sounded like he was calling her weak. It felt like he was implying that she should have done something about it. The thought hurt, but it was fact. She was weak. She should have done something. She just couldn't. Something within her kept her from making the smart decisions. Kanna suddenly felt his hands come to her shoulders and looked up to him. Her expression was blank. Right then, he came up with their own little 911 warning system. It was sweet and cute, especially when he mentioned becoming attached. Kanna smiled a happy and relieved smile. "Thank you Snopy..." Kanna said. It was like a lot of stress and worry just washed away within an instant. Her shoulders and the rest of her body relaxed almost instantly. It was then that he took his hands off of her and explained how fast he was. "I do have to say that does make me feel a lot better." she told him and then sighed, keeping quiet as she relaxed and closed her eyes. If she wasn't careful, with this new found relief, she might even fall asleep under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Kanna remained silent much of the time. Upon being handed the notepad, she placed it into her bra. Other than that, she just listened. When he placed his hands on her shoulders and she looked up at him, her face was uncomfortably blank. After what he told her though, a smile of relief formed over her face. She thanked him, and it was strange. As he held her, he could feel how tense she was. Suddenly, it all just went away. He could literally feel her shoulders loosening up. As he went on, she told him she felt a lot better. He just smiled and chuckled. "I can tell, I literally felt your shoulders loosen up." He looked back down at her and she honestly looked like she might fall asleep. Snopy pulled out his communicator again and flipped it open. It seemed like it was so short, but they had actually been at the park for over an hour. "Time flies doesn't it?" Snopy got a ring on his codec, a few "uh-huhs" came from his lips. Snopy then used the codec to contact the Limo driver and then looked back down to Kanna. Alright, we have to go. I just got a call. All this talk of it not being time consuming jynxed it. One of the commanders is sick today, and the sub-commander needs help with the squad, since he is new. I'm going to take you home.

Snopy waited for a bit before the limo appeared. Snopy opened the door himself and let Kanna in first. Wherever she sat, he would sit in a manner that didn't require him to climb over her. He told the Limo driver where the apartment was and they were off. "This was actually a lot of fun. I'm glad we did it, and I hope we can do it again sometime." After a ride and possibly a little bit of conversation, they arrived on the street, and Snopy directed the driver, by memory, to where her apartment was, until they had stopped in front of it. "Alrighty. I will see you again, probably soon. Remember, if anything happens, call me right away." Snopy let Kanna out, and bid her farewell. After making sure she had her clothes, which were in a bag in the limo, he waved. "I'll get my clothes back later. Bye." With that, the door shut and the limo drove away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next