Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 Vote_lcapSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 Voting_barSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 Vote_lcapSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 Voting_barSome Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:40 pm

"Yeah I guess..." Kanna said in reply to his first statement. She knew some things about the spiritual world and abilities that humans have come to possess only because she recently began studying it. When she developed her own powers, she tried to develop the techniques and powers to her liking, but a lot of them would fail, a couple even backfiring. Now in the dining room, Kanna was told to sit in the chair she was closest to. She immediately did so and watched him sit in the chair in front of her. She glanced around, looking at everything as if she was actually interested in what she was seeing. A few moments later, the butler, Niles, entered the room and asked for Snopy's order. Once his order was given, Snopy was the one to turn to her and ask what she wanted to eat. "What am I, chop liver?" she thought to herself as she glared at the butler. It was of obvious irritation, but she doubted the man would care or even acknowledge her. It's not like he has been this entire time. "Wouldn't even bring me my sake..." she thought to herself and then turned to Snopy. "I'll... just have some orange juice. I don't need anything else..." she said and turned away, lowering her head to the point where her bangs would cover her eyes in shadow. Kanna was then asked about when she would be going home, but something in her kept her from answering immediately. She honestly had to think about it. Not only did she feel horrible and dirty, but something was making her feel like she didn't want to leave. Kanna raised her hand and stared at him, blinking a couple times. "I... hm..." she blinked, "I guess."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:57 pm

As she sat down Kanna had looked around a bit. Snopy did notice Kanna glare as Snopy asked her what she wanted to eat. Yeah, Niles hadn't payed any attention to her all night. This just dawned on him. Of course, this time he asked Kanna before Niles had had the chance. Kanna's choice was...rather small. If you combined Kanna and Snopy's meals, you would have a breakfast fit for a midget. Of course Snopy continued on with his question, and oddly there was a pause. He figured she would want to get home asap. He knew her conscious refused to trust him, but he didn't know something inside was making her want to stay. Still, she thought about it before going I guess. "You guess? I mean, you are allowed to stick around here for a little while if you like. I just figured you'd want to get a shower and..." Snopy thought about it and shrugged. "To put it bluntly, I thought you would want to be far away from me as soon as you could." He just said it. He of course didn't want her to dislike or mistrust him, after what he learned yesterday it truly began to matter to him. Still, her conscious would do what it would do. Niles came back with toast and orange juice in tow. As soon as Niles gave Snopy his food he took a bite out of it. He then placed down the orange juice. "Anything else sir?" Snopy shook his head. "What about you madam?" Once she gave her answer he'd either go get what she asked for or just leave, if she didn't ask for anything.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:32 am

"Yeah... I guess." she replied instantly when he questioned her. She stared blankly at him when he continued on, soon switching her expression to that of curiosity and raising an eyebrow. He even went on to say that he thought she would want to get as far away from him as possible. Kanna wasn't exactly sure how to react to that. With everything that had happened the night before, she figured her drunken self would have put the complete opposite into his head. Apparently she was wrong. "With how long I walked through the city screaming your name at the top of my lungs... And then coming to your home and sleeping within the same bed as you... You'd think that the complete opposite would go through your mind. Tell me Snopy..." she said and took in a deep breath, "What exactly do yo-" Kanna stopped speaking the moment Niles came back with their food. She stayed silent while it was being placed. "Thank you..." she said once she was given her orange juice. Niles asked if she wanted anything more and she merely shook her head, "No thank you." Niles soon left and Kanna took a drink of her orange juice. For some reason it tasted absolutely amazing to her. She set the glass down and let out a small "Mmmm." Once finished drinking, she looked back to Snopy and cleared her throat. "Well... As I was saying..." she continued from before, "What exactly do you think of me? And what exactly do you think I think of you?" She set her elbows on the table and brought her hands up under her chin, leaning forward, and resting her head there as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:14 am

Kanna didn't elaborate on the "I guess", but she did elaborate on his next statement. She mentioned that with everything that had happened, you'd think he would think the opposite. She was about to ask a question when Niles had come into the room. Snopy of course started eating his toast right away, and likewise, Kanna quickly took a sip of her orange juice. Once she set the glass down, she continued. Snopy chuckled for a moment, he recalled someone's reaction to when he had asked that very question, only the night before. "What do I think of you?" Snopy said, setting the toast on its plate. "After what happened last night, I think you are a lot nicer than you act. Personally after we parted last week I got home and realized I didn't really care if I saw you again or not, however after what I learned last night I can't say that is still true." Snopy stopped, picked up the toast and took another bite. "Probably should've asked for a drink." Snopy quietly said to himself. "Anyway, as for what I think you think? I think that I scare the living hell out of you. I have treated you nice this entire time, but you don't know how to trust a man anymore. Those were your words if I recall. I think...that you truly want to trust me, but past experiences make it impossible to do so." Snopy went back to eating his toast as he awaited Kanna's response to this.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:05 pm

"Hm..." was Kanna's only reply to every single thing that he just said, except one. She stood up and picked up her glass of orange juice. Walking around the table, she set it down in front of him. "I don't eat when I just wake up. It makes me feel sick." she told him as she walked away, heading back in the direction that she came, "I will return in a few minutes." She made her way back up the stairs and all the way back to his room, leaving him in the kitchen (or where ever he currently was). She walked over to his wardrobe and opened it up, searching through his drawers and anything else she thought clothes would be in. She did this until she found a large t-shirt that would cover most of her torso. "There we go." she said as she looked at it. She then turned her attention back towards the bathroom and walked in, closing the door behind her. She turned on the hot water and stripped herself of the filthy dress that she was wearing and everything else. She set them off to the side and stepped into the shower, beginning to bathe, being sure to clean herself well, and even washed her hair. Obviously, she wasn't going to be walking around someone else's home feeling like she had just rolled around in mud. After a good ten minutes, she finished and stepped out of the shower. She squeezed her hair to get some of the water out and then shook a bit, yes like a dog, to dry her self off more. Kanna then picked up the t-shirt that she pretty much stole from Snopy and put it on. It was black and since he was fricking tall, it reached down to right above her knees, so she was happily covered. As she went to leave, her eye caught the sight of a bathtub that she desperately wanted to try out, but she decided against it and picked up her dress and other unmentionables. She stepped out of the bathroom and looked around, wondering where she should put them for while she was here. "Hm..." she thought and then wondered where Snopy was now.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Kanna didn't give much of a reply to anything. The only thing she did do was get up and place her orange juice in front of Snopy. She explained that she doesn't really eat when she first wakes up. Honestly, Snopy was the same. He ate much when first getting up he feels like he is going to vomit. However, he skipped dinner himself last night, so he needed something in his stomach. "Thanks." That is all Snopy said as he took a quick sip of the orange juice to wash down his toast, as he assumed that is why she placed it in front of him. However, she soon stated she would be back in a moment. She walked off back in the direction they had come from. What on earth is that woman doing. Snopy quickly finished his toast and took another sip of the orange juice and went to follow her. He honestly didn't distrust her, but still, when someone you've known for a week just goes off to some unknown corner of your house you tend to wonder what they are doing. He at first checked the living room, but she wasn't there. Then he checked the bathroom she had gone in when she vomited. Not there either. That left his room, unless she was in a different unknown corner of the house. Snopy went into the foyer and back up the stairs. Upon entering the upstairs hall, he heard the water running in the bathroom by his room. He naturally wondered what exactly she was planning to do. She didn't have a change of clothes, and getting back in her old ones would be dirty.

Snopy shrugged and went to enter his room, not realizing that he was not the one who left the wardrobe open. Snopy grabbed a pair of clothes and went into another bathroom, also upstairs. He himself hopped in a shower, as he wanted to change into clean clothes but wanted to be clean when he did so. He put his clothes in a hamper to the side and started the shower, making sure to clean himself well. He had gotten a shower last night before he met up with Kanna, so he didn't need to be quite as through as usual. Still, within 3 minutes he had cleaned himself as well as some people did in 15 minutes. He was quick like that. He finally stepped out and grabbed a towel, drying himself off before getting dressed. He had put on a dark T-shirt with a gray pair of pants. He placed the towel in the hamper and exited. He made his way back to the bathroom Kanna had been in just in time to see her come out...in his T-shirt. "Well, that answer's the question of what you're gonna do about the clothes situation, but couldn't you have asked first?" Snopy said, but then after a moment shrugged. "Doesn't really matter, not like I really care all that much. Not like I'm short on clothing." Snopy pointed back into the bathroom. "There should be some plastic bags under the sink, you can use that to hold your clothing if you like." Snopy mentioned this, since it was obvious Kanna needed somewhere to put the clothes.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Kanna jumped when she heard Snopy's voice and turned to him. She blinked, staring blankly at him before she looked to where he pointed. She went back into the bathroom and grabbed a plastic bag, putting her clothes inside. As she came back out, she looked to him and nodded. "Thank you." she said and then walked towards him. "I'll put the bag down in the living room, near the exit." she told him and then walked out of his bedroom. She was wearing his t-shirt and was wet, so it was obviously clinging to her figure. It's not like she had a towel to really dry herself with, and shaking like a dog was not gonna help as much as one would think. She made her way all the way back down stairs, but did not enjoy the walk. In fact, it grossed her out. Everywhere she was walking had dirt and dust all over it. "I thought he had a maid..." she thought in irritation when she felt like she had just stepped outside, of course this being an over exaggeration. As she came down stairs and set her things near the exit, she walked to the nearest carpet and wiped her feet off. "You know... I'd fire this Kohaku person. From what I can feel, she sucks." Kanna looked to where Snopy was, or where she assumed he would be with an eyebrow raised. Kanna went to the living room then and sat down on the couch, realizing that they had left the TV on. "Oops..." she said as she grabbed the remote and turned it off. "So... now what...?" she sort of asked herself, but would not have minded an answer.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:19 am

Snopy cause Kanna to jump, since she probably didn't expect him to be right there. "Sorry about that." He showed her where the plastic bags were, and she nodded and grabbed one. As she thanked him, he nodded back. As Kanna went to put the bag in the living room Snopy had to resist the urge to stare. The shirt was clinging to her, so it showed a bit of her curves. Of course, her dress from the night before did too, but this was notably less...dirt covered. I should probably wash my sheets when I get the chance. He tried to ignore the fact that she was not wearing underwear, but that was hard. After all, he was a man and she was a woman. He thought to himself as he followed Kanna down to the foyer. After they reached the exit and Kanna placed the bag next to it, she wiped her feet on the carpet and mentioned that Kohaku sucked at her job. "Eh, well I kinda gave her the week off. I didn't think dust and dirt would build up so quickly." With that Kanna walked herself back to the living room and Snopy followed. The TV had apparently been on all night, though Kanna decided to shut it off. As she sat on the couch, she asked "What now?" Snopy thought about it for a moment. "I don't really know, I mean we can talk or watch TV. I mean...okay seriously. You sure you don't want some pants or something? I mean come on, I don't even think you're wearing underwear. Look, I have a pair of shorts you can wear that should...fit better than anything else I have. One moment. Snopy would rush back to his room, open the dresser and pull out a pair of blach shorts, before rushing back to the living room, holding them up. "If you want, these are the shorts."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:57 am

"Uh'huuuh..." was her only reply to letting his maid off for a week. Although it sounded like she didn't, she did believe him. It was just something she didn't care enough about to continue a conversation on. As she sat down on the couch, Snopy spoke up. She could tell there was something bugging him by his tone. She turned her head towards him and raised an eyebrow. She stared, waiting for him to spit it out and finally he did. "Ah. I couldn't find any so I just grabbed a long t-shirt. You being so tall helped." Kanna said as he turned away and rushed off. She blinked a few times and then giggled when she realized he was gone. "I have to say he is sorta cute..." she mumbled under her breath, knowing he likely wouldn't hear. A moment later, he reappeared and held up a pair of black shorts. She stood up and grabbed them. "Thanks." she said and put them on right there, doing that bouncy thing girls do when they're putting pants and shorts on. "Oh... and you're right. I'm not wearing any underwear." she said in a flirty tone, smirked, and actually winked at him. It didn't take long for that look to drop back to normal though. "So... since I honestly don't feel like going home, what do you want to do? What's something you usually do for fun? We can do that." she said, but then she remembered something, "Oh yeah... Can.. I see the garden?" When she asked that, she tilted her head slightly to the side and blinked a few times, actually hoping for a yes.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:15 am

Kanna seemed to not believe him about letting his maid off for a week. Snopy didn't think it was important enough to argue, so he just left it alone. When he asked about why she was just wearing a T-shirt, she quickly explained that she couldn't find anything. He did not hear Kanna's comment on him being cute as he ran off, mostly because he was long gone. When he came back, she took the shorts and did the thing a lot of girls do when putting on pants. Then, she mentioned she wasn't wearing underwear. She said it in a flirty tone, even winking at him. Snopy, of course, blushed. "Don't do that. Y-you make it seem like you're drunk again." Snopy turned his head away, as momentarily looking at her would only make him blush more due to picturing what -wasn't- there. Thankfully when he looked back she was back to normal. She asked what he did for fun, since she didn't want to go home. Though, she then went on to ask to see the garden. Snopy nodded. "Right this way." Snopy led Kanna through the halls until they came across a door. When they exited it, they were outside. There was a massive beautiful back deck that they were standing on, with a fancy patio set and everything. Out off of the deck, it was beautiful. The sun shown through the trees into a Japanese oriental garden. All the little decorations and foliage one would see in one were there, and towards the back there was even a Koi pond that had the water shimmering off of it. "Well, what do you think?" He left a pause so Kanna could give her opinion on it, then continued. "And as for what I do for fun. Off the top of my head, and you probably won't believe this, I do go to the arcade. I just love it there...though I doubt you'd be into it."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:29 am

"No. I'm not drunk." she said with her normal tone, "I can be just as flirty and obnoxious sober as I am drunk. I just choose to control it." She then went to ask about the garden and he motioned for her to follow him, so she did. They went down the halls and came to a doorway. Once they exited, Kanna was greeted with a beautiful garden and the small of fresh flowers, grass, and water swimming through the air as a cool breeze moved through the area. She looked around and felt nothing but calm and tranquility. She was in the middle of taking everything in when Snopy asked her what she thought. She turned to him. "It's beautiful." she said and then stepped out, moving over to where she could run her feet along the green grass, "Such serenity... Who takes care of it?" She did not look back to him when she asked and then sat down. She laid back, closing her eyes as she relaxed in the grass. Snopy then went on to answer her question about what he did for fun. His answer did shock her a bit. How someone that ran an entire organization could take the time to go to the arcade, was beyond her. It was even funnier to know he didn't think she would be into something like that. She merely let a small smile creep onto her lips. "I'm a closet gamer." was all she replied to what he said and then she rolled over on her side, her back now to the house. "It's wonderful... right in this spot." she said, but said it quietly, unsure whether he could hear her or not, "It almost makes me never want to leave..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Kanna confirmed that she wasn't drunk, which Snopy honestly expected. If she was drunk, she'd probably be all over him. "Thought so, if you were drunk you'd probably be climbing all over me." When they arrived in the garden, Kanna's first reaction was to comment on how beautiful it was. She wasn't wrong, anyone who said she was wrong either had no brain or didn't understand the word beautiful. There is little more beautiful than that of the natural beauty of nature. The property was large, so of course it made the garden seem giant. That just added to it though. Kanna asked who took care of it not long after. "I hired people to take care of it. They come and keep anything that needs to be watered watered everyday that it isn't raining. And once a week they go throughout and do all the maintenance and other work needed to keep it this way." They had a rather simple job to do everyday, and a thorough one once a week. It seemed like a lot that they had to come every day, but when in the day they came to water things was up to them, and it didn't take long. Finally it came to Snopy answering her question on what he did for fun. An odd smile came onto Kanna's face. She told him she was a closet gamer. She was? Snopy raised an eyebrow. He did not expect her of all people to enjoy video games and arcade games. Though he wasn't one to judge, since people didn't expect it from him either.

He wasn't really a closet gamer though. He didn't hide that he went to the arcade, and his theater room down in the basement had just about every gaming console in existence, as well as a large library of games, off to the side. He played them frequently, on top of his other leisure activities, because surprisingly, running the Vizard Squadron wasn't as intensive as it sounded. He mostly had to make sure others were doing their job, and since he had the smarts to put the right people in the right positions, he wasn't needed too often except for when extremely dangerous threats appeared. Kanna had, as his brain went off topic, moved over a bit and began to comment on how wonderful that spot was. She almost didn't want to leave. "Oh how I know that feeling. During occasions where my job picks up and there is a bit of added stress, I come here when I need to relax. You can just temporarily forget your troubles and enjoy things." Snopy chuckled a bit. "Though you can't stay there forever, I...Oh what the hell. I'm sure it is okay, I know you probably won't do anything. If you ever feel you need or want to, you're free to come back here. Just 2 rules. Don't enter my house without my permission, and don't go into Kohaku's herb garden."

Snopy went and walked over to Kanna, leaning over her. "You don't honestly plan on sitting there all day do you?" Snopy moved so he was in front of her. "Bet you just love getting grass stains on my clothes eh? Don't have to wash them later." Snopy chuckled and left a bit of a gap for a response before continuing. "Seriously though, you're a closet gamer. I never would have guessed. If that is the case, then I think a little trip to the arcade is in order. I wanna see just how good you are." He spoke in a somewhat challenging tone, because that is exactly what it was, a challenge. "That is, unless you are too afraid you'll be beaten." As friendly as Snopy was, he was an expert at taunting and resisting taunts. He wasn't throwing around some amazing taunts mind you, but this wasn't a serious situation, it wasn't necessary. He had taken a few steps back, and he was now standing in plain sight, a slight distance away, with his arms crossed. It just SCREAMED challenge the exact manner in which he was standing. "Well, think you can keep up?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:43 pm

For a while there, Kanna merely stayed quiet and seemed to ignore most of what Snopy was saying. She did hear him, but she didn't reply. She had nothing to say. She was too relaxed and content where she was. That changed when he decided to come over to her and stand in front of her. Her view of the garden was blocked and the warmth and brightness of the sun was blocked by him. She opened her eyes and looked up to him. She blinked a few times, listening to his questions about his clothes. She really tried hard to fight the strong urge to begin rolling around the grass just to bug him. "What are you talking about? You don't either. You've got a butler and maid that do that kind of stuff for you." she said to his reply about washing the clothes later. A moment later, Snopy moved on to talk about her being a closet gamer. "Well yeah... What do you expect?" she said in reply, "I don't have a taxing job, I'm home half the time, I don't have my son to take care of, or a husband to make happy... so I needed something to do." Kanna raised an eyebrow at the obvious taunts and challenges that had just been thrown her way. "Is he serious?" she thought as she pushed herself to her feet. She glared at him, her competitive side taking over. She crossed her arms along her chest, "I'm not exactly afraid being beaten... It's happened one too many times." Kanna intentionally put a play on words when it came to the word "beaten". He was being kind and fun, while she turned it into something dark and horrible. It was actually really mean, even almost too mean for her. She realized once she did it too. "That... was fucked up." she said and shook her head and sincerely apologized to him, "I'm so, so sorry." Kanna sighed and waited for a response from him. "If you wanna hang out at the arcade, let's go. I'm sure I'd kick your ass though." she said and turned back towards the house, "I won't be the one who loses here..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:31 am

This woman...was obviously not acknowledging anything Snopy was saying. He spoke, and she sat there. She finally opened her eyes when he stood in front of her and blocked the sunlight. As he commented on her getting grass stains on his clothes, she of course responded as he figured she would, that he has a maid and butler to take care of it. "I know I know, I'm just teasing you." The conversation went on, and Kanna explained herself. It made sense. She didn't have anything to really do half the time, so she'd end up taking SOME hobby. Gaming was just the thing that got chosen. It was relatively cheap, at least in arcades, and a good time killer. He didn't reply directly to this statement though, as he moved right on to challenging her. This caused the woman to finally push herself to her feet. There was a glare thrown at him, arms crossed, and...her comment...was. Snopy blinked a few times before a somewhat un-amused look came across his face. "Did...did you really just say that?" I don't appreciate th-" He was about to say more but was cut off by Kanna acknowledging it was fucked up, quickly making an apology. Snopy sighed as well. "It's fine, apology accepted. Let's just go to the arcade and forget that happened." He let it go, but it was obvious that particular dose of meanness didn't go over well. He didn't have a sick sense of humor, so he found that quite cold hearted of her to turn a friendly challenge into that.

Kanna accepted the offer to go to the arcade, though she showed a high level of confidence. "We both say that, but only one of us can be right." Snopy always found a small amount of humor in people saying "I won't lose." He lost count of how many times he had thought "I won't lose...of course, my enemy is probably saying the same thing." This added one more to the tally. Snopy once more took the lead and headed back into the house the way they came. They walked through the house, and ended up walking past Niles. "I'm going out for awhile." That was all he said as he lead Kanna to the front door. Of course he took a moment to stop. "Alright, here is an important question. Do you plan on stopping back her once more before going home? If not, you'll need to bring your clothes with you. Then there is whether we walk or drive. We could walk, since it is nice out, or we could take the limo and have it pick us up later. Before we do anything I'll need to know what you want to do." He stopped and allowed Kanna to speak up. What their course of action for the day would be would be determined by her, as Snopy had no preference.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:08 pm

Kanna was glad he was able to forgive her. What she had said was even too dark for her, but it had just slipped out without any thought or warning. Though, it did make things a little awkward. Even though the both of them were moving on and actually going to head to an arcade, that wasn't something that either of them would likely easily forget about. In the house, Snopy stopped and turned to her after telling Niles that he was going to be leaving. He asked her what she was going to do after this, whether she was coming back to his place or going home. He also asked about whether she would want to drive or walk there. Kanna turned away from him and thought about it. She stayed silent, contemplating whether she wanted to leave or not. She was silent for a while. You'd think this would be an easy decision, but apparently not. She was hesitant on going home, but she was going to have to some time. She couldn't just stay here with him, though the house was definitely big enough to handle them both. Kanna finally sighed and walked over to her clothes. She picked them up and turned back to him, assuming that her answer was obvious at this point. "If you don't mind... I'd like to drive." she said quietly, "Never been in a limo before and I'm likely not going to get another chance, so why not take advantage of the opportunity?" Kanna said nothing more. She walked forward with an emotionless expression held quite firmly on her face. Obviously there was something on her mind. She walked towards the door and stepped outside, with or without him following. Once she got out, the sun shined directly in her face. She turned her head away and brought up the bagless hand to block the rays. She looked around and actually recognized where they were. Apparently, when she was drunk off her ass she wasn't paying too much attention. "Hm..." she could be heard saying and then just stood there, waiting for Snopy to lead the rest of the way, following his lead until they would arrive at the arcade.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:21 pm

When Snopy had asked what Kanna wanted to do, there was a long silence. She must have been contemplating it, so Snopy just remained silent and did not rush her. Eventually a sigh came out of her mouth and she grabbed her clothes. Obviously after this arcade trip, she was going home. Snopy however, had no clue what the reason actually was for her long hesitation. He just assumed she was contemplating whether to walk or drive. "Alright, limo it is." Snopy led Kanna out the front door. When Kanna had made her decision, Snopy had used a beeper to contact someone. I beeped a driver to come, since I am not a fan of driving a limo. He should be here in about 3 minutes. Snopy lead Kanna down the front path and through the large front yard. Once they arrived at the sidewalk they waited for the next 2 minutes. Soon enough, a large fancy black limo pulled up. Out of the driver's side stepped a middle aged man. He was about 34, but he looked good for his age. "Mr. Saika, pleasure to see you. And pleasure to see you too my lady." Snopy nodded. "Likewise." The man stepped around to a door towards the back and opened it for Snopy and Kanna. "After you." Snopy waited until Kanna got in to go in, but not after giving the directions to the driver. The inside was how one would expect a Limo, fancy. The seat was a grayish silverish color, and very comfortable. There was even a mini bar across from where the people sat.

Snopy sat towards he back, on the "bottom of the L" "Pretty nice huh? It even has a mini bar, and no, you can't have a drink. After all, we can't have you use alcohol as an excuse if you lose." Snopy laughed a bit after saying that. "I am just kidding around, though I'd prefer you don't have a drink. Last night was...uncomfortable." Snopy left it at that as they drove on. They went past all the fancy homes, and slowly went back towards the "normal" neighborhoods. They drove past the rural and suburban areas, until they hit towards the edge of the city. The area around them was a small commercial district, and one thankfully well patrolled by police. The Limo pulled into a parking lot near the arcade and stopped. They sat for a bit until the driver opened the door for them. Snopy, once more, let Kanna out first. After which he stepped out himself. Karakura Media Center was what the place was called. It had several buildings, one which held media like TV's and Blu-Ray players, things like that. Another building was Karakura Gaming, which had just about everything gaming inside. Finally, there was their actual destination. The Karakura Arcade center. It had just about every arcade game ever. The Original Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, Pacman, and everything after. "I'll call you when I am ready for you to come get us." The driver nodded and reentered the car, driving away. "Well, every Arcade game we've ever heard of is probably here. Anything you want to play first?" Snopy lead Kanna into the structure, and inside it was a massive dark room, brightened by the many arcade machines on all sides and in all corners. "You get first pick of game, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:26 pm

"Nice..." Kanna said in reply to being able to take the limo, but then could not help but give Snopy an irritated look when his next statement. Kanna wasn't paying enough attention to fully hear his statement, so when she went to reply, she did not realize that she took what he said wrong. "Really?" she said in an irritated tone, "Really? You don't even like being in the limo, so why the hell would you even offer it?" The two went to the sidewalk and waited in silence. There wasn't much more that she could say and was actually wondering if he would notice something. The limo pulled up and they were greeted. Kanna merely nodded in reply to the driver and was instructed to get in the car first. She did so and sat down in the middle, put her bag of clothing on the floor, and began looking around. Snopy got in and walked over her to get to the lower part of the "L" seat in the limo. She was to distracted with the beauty of the inside to really care though. Snopy spoke up right as she was reaching out for a glass to pour her a drink and stopped her, saying she wasn't allowed to have the alcohol. "Hmph.." she shot a glare towards him and then slide to the opposite side of the limo, stretching her body out along the entirety of the seat that Snopy was not sitting on. At this point, Snopy would be able to see that Kanna was actually barefoot. The only shoes she had were her black four inch heels that she had been wearing the night before, so she planned on walking around without them. "Well I'm so sorry for making last night so uncomfortable for you..." she said in a sarcastic tone that implied that his statement offended her slightly.

Kanna stared up at the ceiling while laying comfortably across the leather seats in Snopy's limo. It was nice and cool inside the limo and the ride was smooth. You wouldn't feel it if you hit a large pothole. It could almost put Kanna asleep. After driving for a while in complete silence, they finally arrived where they wanted to be. Kanna sat up fully and went to open the door, but before she had the chance to, the driver did so for her. She glanced to Snopy and was allowed to go first. She stepped out of the limo, allowing her bare feet to step onto the dirty city side walk, though she did not care. She waited for Snopy to come out and once he did, he gave the driver his instructions. The driver nodded and left, leaving Snopy and her there until he was called. "Nice choice of arcade." Kanna said as she followed Snopy into the building. She was asked what game she would want to play first and thought about it, "Air hockey!!" Kanna sounded a little excited and hurried around to find the game. Once she did, she saw some teenagers heading towards it and ran to it. She slammed her hand on it and glared at him. "Move it or lose it, kid." she narrowed her eyes at them and they acted as if they were gonna retaliate, but changed their minds and walked away. "Ha..." Kanna said cockily and turned to Snopy and speaking in an excited tone, "We shall play this!"
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:11 pm

Kanna's initial statement was positive one, but she soon shifted to a more negative tone. "Are you even listening? I said I was calling a DRIVER because I don't like DRIVING a limo." Snopy sighed and shook his his head. Snopy hadn't taken into account that if Kanna went first he'd have to climb over her, he was just thinking of "ladies first." Snopy climbed over her, and upon sitting down apologized. "Sorry, I was thinking ladies first but forgot if you got in first I'd need to climb past you." He was careful to word himself as climb "past" rather than climb "over". He didn't want another stroke of "dark humor" like her beating comment, though it wasn't really humor, just an awful pun. He was right on the money to stop her from drinking, cause that was the first thing she tried to do. Kanna ended up lying on the seat, but Snopy was not paying enough attention to notice her feet. Upon mentioning the uncomfortableness, Kanna immediately went to sounding offended. "Well I'm sorry. But having an attractive woman climbing all over me, one that I'd only seen twice and is drunk off her ass, is a bit uncomfortable." He left it alone after that, and just had the limo drive in silence.

Finally, they arrived. He came out and did his thing, until the driver started to drive off. Snopy looked down and...Kanna... "Isn't wearing any shoes...you aren't wearing any shoes..." The palm of Snopy's hands smacked his face. "Oh I'm stupid." He spoke in a "duh I should have noticed that" kind of way. She complimented the arcade choice as the two went towards the building. When he asked what she wanted to play, she immediately shouted "Air Hokey!" like a giddy schoolgirl. It was kinda cute how she was trying to find it so fast. "Okay, well th-" Suddenly Kanna bolted off and claimed an Air Hockey table from some teenagers. Snopy just smirked a bit, as it seemed a little funny. He walked over to the newly claimed table and set the game up. "Okay then, you seem excited. Lets do first to 3." Snopy placed the puck down and, as soon as Kanna had taken her bumper, Snopy shot it off, beginning a volley.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:27 pm

"Oh. Okay? Whatever..." Kanna rolled her eyes at the sarcasm she felt was in his tone when commenting on the fact that she wasn't really listening to him. They got into the limo and Snopy had to climb past her. She just raised an eyebrow at him and shrugged it off. Soon she ended up laying across the entire seat. After a bit, they arrived at the arcade and Kanna went to claim the air hockey. She completely ignored the fact that he did comment on her lack of shoes. She was not going to wear the high heels that she had in the bag in his limo. It also helped that he didn't notice it until the car was gone anyway. She grabbed her bumper and watched as Snopy initiated the match. "Let's go..." she said with a determined face. She thought she was pretty good at this game, so she figured she would get an easy win. Or so she thought... When he started it she hit it back. That continued four times and some sort of epic trick shot caused him to get the first score. She shot an annoyed glare towards him and pulled the puck out and set it in again. She hit it forth, it came back, forth, back, forth, GOAL. Once again he made it in. "What the fuck!?" Kanna said in irritation. And then pulled the puck out again. Kanna hit it forth again and began watching even more seriously. She hit it forth, it came back, the action repeated for about ten times and finally she got a goal. "Thank you.. damn..." she said and smirked, waiting for Snopy to initiate the next shot.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:18 am

It was kinda cute, Kanna got a determined look on her face. She was really going to get into it. Snopy, of course, liked to think himself a strategist of sorts. This is why when he fought he often seemed calm, calculated, and had a poker face planted on his face. This was the face he was using himself. Completely blank, completely unreadable, the perfect stoic stare. The volley went on 4 times, before he made a very unlikely shot, where he managed to tilt his bumper at the perfect moment, causing it to give the puck upward momentum on one side, causing its right side to just miss Kanna's bumper, then fall back down just enough to fit in the goal. Snopy himself didn't even think it'd work, so a smile entered his face "Good volley, one to zero." Another volley started...and once again, goal. "You're getting too worked up over a game." Snopy commented, hearing her curse. "They're supposed to be fun, not aggravating." They began the third volley. Back and forth back and forth, it went for a bit before Kanna slipped one past Snopy. Ah, so you weren't taking me seriously when we started were you?" Round 4, they hit it back and forth again and again, a few times goals were almost scored on both sides, before...Kanna made a shot that just barely fit between the bumper and the side of Snopy's goal.

"Tie game eh? This one decides it." This volley...was the most intense, the puck was shooting back and forth extremely fast, it must have gone back and forth 50 times. However, Kanna slipped up and just barely allowed a shot to go through. "Whoo, good game. Actually had to give it my all there." Snopy smiled in a friendly manner, no matter how Kanna reacted. "So, I won, it is only fair that you pick again. Something tells me that isn't your best game." Snopy was being entirely friendly this entire time. There was no cockiness in his words, he honestly enjoyed that match. He actually loved a challenge, so if there was a game she was better at, he'd love to challenge her to it. It didn't matter if it was vs., co-op, or just seeing who could get the best score. Odds were he'd enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:36 am

Kanna was not used to having a match for anything at this arcade. In fact, no one she went up against before had the ability to beat her on Air Hockey. Sure, it wasn't her number one game, but she was usually damn good at it. And now, Snopy just waltz's in and kicks her ass so easily! This was more than irritating. The angrier she got the harder she was playing and some how ended up tying the game. He mentioned that and she glared at him. She was determined to get this next shot and end it. The last volley was initiated and the two went back and forth. Hit after hit after hit. People around began watching the intense match between the two. Some commented on Kanna's bare feet, but whatever. She was way to into her game to give half a damn. Hit, hit, hit, hit. The sound of the puck hitting the bumpers and slamming back and forth between the sides of the tables echoed through the arcade. Everyone around them was silent, watching and wondering who was going to win this match. Kanna thought it might be her, but then something fucked up and impossible happened! She slipped up. She took her eye off the puck to check Snopy's expression at the most horrible of times and his next shot went straight through, ending the game in his favor. Kanna froze and her eyes widened. "I can't... believe this." The crowd around cheered them both on and clapped, soon scattering to their own games through out the arcade. Snopy of course, the person who won the game, was quite friendly about it. Kanna didn't know whether he was just being nice not to make her feel stupid, whether this was that casual way of being cocky, or whether he actually meant it when he said it was a good game. She said nothing and set her bumper down on the table.

Apparently since she won the last game, Snopy thought it only fair for her to pick the next. Kanna glanced quietly around the arcade for something that would allow them to play against each other. So many games were based on one player, not multi or co-op. She thought of House of the Dead, but that's more teamwork based and she remembered that he used guns normally. "Fuck that..." she thought and then her eye caught a game she hadn't played in a long while. "DDR...." Kanna said as she pointed to a Dancing game about twenty feet away in a back corner. DDR was definitely an older game and Snopy might not even be interested bu-... "Wait a minute...." Kanna thought to herself, "Do I even know anything about this guy? Not really... Just that he's some powerful man and has a big house..." Kanna thought this stuff as she made her way over to the DDR machine. "Haven't played this one in a while, but I can't think of many competitive games here... Unless one of us wants to sit and take turns while the other plays and then just compare high scores... I prefer something that actually makes you compete during the game." Kanna explained as she started it up and then looked to him with a rather content expression on her face. It wasn't dull, it wasn't bored, it wasn't happy, or mad... It was just content, which might be a little odd for Kanna. "Well... when ever you're ready..." she said as she stepped onto the metal mat, placing both of her feet on the left and right arrows, "You choose the first song."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:36 am

Apparently as the intense match had gone on, a crowd had gathered to watch. Snopy didn't really mind the audience, he just would have preferred it not being there. Not that he felt pressure, he just honestly didn't like crowds, period. The match was intense, but it was Kanna taking her eye off for just a moment that caused her to lose. Kanna just stood there dumbfounded while the crowd cheered. They soon scattered, and the two put their bumpers on the table. When he offered to allow her to pick the next game, she glanced around until she found something. DDR she said as she pointed to it, sitting in the corner. She explained as they went over to it she explained why she wanted to play this. Snopy chuckled, personally he preferred the one player games. However, he had allowed her to pick and thus he would go with what she picked. Snopy raised an eyebrow when he noticed the...look on her face. She seemed...content. It was strange, but he chose not to question it. After all, if he managed to get her in a positive mood it was good. Generally he preferred it when both parties were enjoying themselves.

Snopy stepped on the mat next to Kanna. She told him she'd let him pick the song. Thing was, he didn't know what to pick. He wasn't really a fan of dance music, and he hadn't played this in awhile. He had played it long ago, and was pretty good at it, but he was likely rusty. That on top of his inability to remember the songs, he didn't know what the hell to pick. He scrolled a bit until he came across a song he thought he might have recognized. "I haven't played this in awhile...so...I don't know what this song is, but we'll give it a shot." The song was Ordinary World. Snopy did okay on the song...but Kanna absolutely kicked his ass. "Well, that happened." Snopy spoke while chuckling. Then he let Kanna pick, the next song being Healing Vision. Once again, he did okay and she absolutely destroyed him. Finally she picked a song called Ecstasy, and once more, he was completely curb stomped. Snopy couldn't hold it in any longer, he burst out laughing. "Oh my god, ahahahaha. I got completely destroyed." Snopy calmed himself down. "Ah, that was funny. Been awhile since I was beaten that bad at anything. I guess it should be expected, I was never that good at DDR even when I did play. Good game, it was fun." Snopy smiled, and there was no doubt that his outburst was in good spirit. After all, it had been a very long time since someone had curb stomped him like that at anything.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:38 am

Snopy chose the first song and didn't do too well. The two songs after, Kanna was the one to choose them. She assumed that it was because he didn't remember all of the songs like she did. And Snopy was absolutely destroyed at DDR. Kanna wasn't sure what was going on with him. She figured his reflexes would be able to keep up with a lot more than that. She wanted to gloat, but held it back since he was so calm and kind about his win. Then, he was even kind and a good loser. Kanna wasn't sure how to react to that. Weren't guys supposed to be a little competitive? He wasn't at all. Kanna's content expression kept and she looked at him when he laughed. Hearing him laugh like that, a small smile actually crept onto her lips. "You certain take losing a lot better than I do..." she said calmly. She stepped forward and winced as her foot was hit off the metal part of the DDR mat. She quickly ignored it and stepped off the mat, standing up next to him. She glanced around and then looked back to him. "Um... So what game do you want to want to play now?" she asked him, "You can choose this one, kay?" Kanna waited for him to choose and would follow him towards his game choice. "Snopy... Why do you live in such a large house alone?" Kanna randomly asked a personal question that first came to her head. At the moment, it was really the only question that she felt like asking, but she made sure to clear something up. "And your servants don't count... You pay them to be there."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:51 am

As Snopy burst out laughing it ended up causing Kanna to smile a bit. She mentioned how much better he took losing than she did. Snopy just smiled. "Honestly, what's the fun of winning if you don't lose every once in awhile." That was what he left it at. As they stepped of the mat, Kanna winced, but she bounced back from it before Snopy could even ask if she was okay, so he just acted like he didn't notice. He was allowed to pick the next game. "Alright, I'm honestly in the mood for something more of a...classic. I say asteroids, there is a 2 player version this arcade has." Snopy began to lead Kanna to where the machine was. Suddenly, he stopped dead in his tracks. Kanna has asked him a rather...surprising question. "Umm, well...I live alone like this because." Snopy let out a bit of a sigh as he continued to walk. "I don't really...have anyone I guess. I died over a hundred years ago, so the family I did have is likely dead. My mother and my sister were all I really had when it came to family, I was not fond of my father, so I don't really count him. And...I've never really had a girlfriend. So...with no family and no significant other...there really isn't anyone else to live with me." He spoke about it as casually as he could, though there was a hint of sadness in his voice. Yes, he had friends, but there was still something lonely about the way he lived. The two arrived at the machine after this. Snopy took the player one controls and booted up the game. This was the version where both players played at once. As they started, Snopy waited for Kanna's reactions to his answer.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:52 am

"Classic? Asteroids?" Kanna blinked in slight confusion when he said that. She had no idea at all what that game even was. When she asked him about living alone, Snopy stopped in his tracks. Kanna instantly reacted and stopped as well, looking up at him with a curious expression. She thought she might have hit a nerve or sensitive subject for him. She did not take her question back though. He began to explain, sighed, and continued leading her towards this Asteroids game he spoke of. While he talked, Kanna could hear a slight hint of sadness in his voice. She kept watching him, fighting the urge to express concern on her features. With that one question, she found out so much about him. He once had a family, a mother and sister, but it was so long ago and they were likely gone, lost within the Soul Cycle. And apparently he had never had a girlfriend. Kanna also had to fight a look of irritation and disbelief because she figured he actually was telling the truth, even though she found that unbelievable. Why would someone lie about that? Either way, she made sure to keep a straight face through out his entire explanation. "Do you get lonely at all? Being in that house alone like that?" Kanna asked him in a low and curious tone as they came to the game and began to get started. The atmosphere between them felt a little calm, tranquil. She wasn't being competitive at the moment and was actually asking him questions about himself. She did feel a little awkward asking him questions, but he knew enough about her that she felt she had the right. Once he would answer that question, she'd move on to another she was curious about. "I don't understand how someone has kind as yourself has not ever been with anyone..." Kanna brought up as she concentrated on the game at the same time, "Was that by choice? Or... what?" She didn't want to sound like she was assuming anything and she did not want to insult him at all, so she figured she would leave that question there for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]   Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Time Out On The Town! [Closed]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next