Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Loss of Control [Open] Vote_lcapLoss of Control [Open] Voting_barLoss of Control [Open] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Loss of Control [Open] Vote_lcapLoss of Control [Open] Voting_barLoss of Control [Open] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Loss of Control [Open] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Loss of Control [Open] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Loss of Control [Open] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Loss of Control [Open] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Loss of Control [Open] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Loss of Control [Open] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Loss of Control [Open] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Loss of Control [Open] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Loss of Control [Open] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Loss of Control [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Loss of Control [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:46 pm

Loss of Control [Open] MinamiRedEyeHeader1_zps7873b636

Somewhere in the galaxy was a small and insignificant medium sized star, and in it's orbit was an insignificant green blue planet known as Earth.  And on the insignificant green and blue planet was an academy that taught the population about the supernatural.  It was a sunny day at Hephaestus Academy, and classes were in session.  One of the courses in session was a self defense course.  There wasn't anything fancy about this course, it was a basic self defense course.  The only thing special is a lot of the people learning to "defend" themselves have supernatural power.  Thus while safety was the priority, a lot can happen.  One such thing was one student in the academy hurdling into the wall and smashing into it with a loud thud.  The boy flopped onto the ground, before shooting his head up.  "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO HIT THAT HARD YOU ASSHOLE!"  He screamed.  On the other side of the room, there was a small girl who was looking rather upset.  "I didn't mean to do it!"  She squealed as she hid her face behind her hands.  She didn't mean to hit him so hard, she was never able to do that before!  "If you didn't mean to you shouldn't have done it!"  The boy she accidentally sent flying wasn't even listening, he wouldn't let it go.  "Hey I said I was sorry!"  The teacher looked to the the boy and tried to calm him down, after all that happened a lot when people had newly discovered power.  "She just slammed me into a wall, like hell I'm gonna forgive her!"  Minami was holding back tears.  She was not used to hurting people, she didn't understand her own strength.  On top of that she apologized and this guy was being an asshole.  "At least what I did was an accident!  You're just being a jerk!"  Minami turned and headed straight for the door.  The teacher called out to try and stop her, but she didn't listen.  She just opened the door and ran out, going so quickly that she ended up bumping into the wall opposite the door.  She was too distracted to care, and turned to go down the hall.

Minami ran down the hallway before stopping, taking a deep breath.  She was a sensitive person, so she was holding back the tears.  The deep breath practically turned into a gasp unintentionally, due to how upset she was.  Minami pressed herself against the wall and leaned her had back.  Her arms were tightly clutched together on her stomach, the way one seems to hold themselves when upset.  She wanted to find a nice secluded corner to curl herself up into and just sit there.  She just had to stop for a moment.  First off she moved so much faster than before, she was afraid of smashing into a wall.  "Why do people have to be such jerks."  She spoke as she tried to actually clear her mind a bit and think.  A slight "ow" came from her mouth as she accidentally bit her lip, still not used to having tiny fangs in her mouth.  There were a lot of things about being a Sōnansha she hadn't adapted to.  Admittedly, she probably should have fed a bit more than she did.  She was also feeling a little peckish, which for a newborn Sōnansha wasn't a good thing.  As Minami pressed her back against the wall, she began to  bend her knees and slowly slide to the ground.  There she stayed, in the middle of the hallway (at least the middle longways), curled up against one of the walls.  She was breathing a little heavy, and she was still pretty close to crying.  She allowed her head to droop.  "Maybe if I stay here awhile people will forget what happened."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:08 am

Loss of Control [Open] AyameHeader_zpscc355674

And a lovely day it was, but things weren't going well for many others in the class. Why? Because Ayame wasn't a beginner in this shit. The fact that she was stuck in a beginners self-defense class was not only stupid, but a danger to the other students, and she would continue to prove that until her schedule was changed. Though, at the moment, she hoped that wouldn't be too soon. There was a change in this class; well, there was a change within one of the students in the class. Why no one seemed to notice the change in eye color for that Shimada girl was beyond Ayame. Sure, they notice her own eye change, but that was because it happened every single day. Shimada, on the other hand, was that weak little thing that never seemed to get a good punch off on anyone, but that changed. This was the second time in the past week that she had sent a student flying across the room and slamming against the wall. Ayame was quite interested in this change.

She sat on the far side of the dojo, opposite of the two bickering beginners. She was watching Shimada very closely. She should have been fighting one of the other kids, but no one wanted to come near her, and since the teacher didn't allow her to actually help teach, she was stuck doing this. Ayame laughed as she watched Minami storm out of the classroom in anger. She could tell the girl was about to cry and only shook her head at the spectacle. The teacher tried calling Minami back, but that obviously wasn't going to happen. Ayame stood up and made her way toward the cry-ass that made Minami walk out. "Alright, ya little pussy. If ya can't take the fucking hit, get out of the god damn class." she spoke bluntly toward the kid, "What the hells your problem? Why you cryin' like a little bitch when being hit by a girl?" The boy glared at her and then looked toward the teacher who stood there stunned for a moment. "Yoshinori! A week of detention!" the teacher said.

"Yeah, yeah. I don't care. I ain't gonna go." Ayame said. She wasn't exactly a normal student, even beyond the powers. She was brought here though military means. Do they really think that she's gonna just buckle down and go to detention because she spoke out honestly? "I'm goin' after Shimada. Crybaby, hold my place and fight that chick over there... Try not to bitch when she knocks you out." Ayame waved casually as she stepped out of the class and went after Minami. It wasn't too hard to find her; she just walked down the hallway a bit until she saw a ball of pity sitting up against a wall. She stepped up to her and tilted her head to the side. "Hey, Shimada, get up." Ayame ordered her around, "Why are you sitting around on the floor? Because you kicked the cry baby's ass? That's pathetic. You have a new found power, obviously, so instead'a actin' like a five year old, learn to control that shit, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:40 am

Minami heard something coming from the classroom, but she didn't pay it much mind.  Admittedly it sounded like she should care, but she really didn't.  She just sat there until she felt someone standing over her.  "Hey, Shimada, get up."  Minami looked up to see one of her class mates standing over her.  Ayame...Yoshiaki?  No that wasn't right.  Yoshi...she gave up, she'd try and remember it before she had to say it.  "Ayame?"  She spoke up before Ayame continued, and honestly didn't make her feel any better.  Someone she doesn't really know is being that blunt while she is upset, that doesn't exactly go over well.  "H-hey!"  Minami said before jumping up.  "I barely even know you, what right do you have talking to me like that!"  She spoke back, she was no longer QUITE as close to crying, and was a little agitated.  Still, it probably wouldn't take much to push her right back to crying.  Admittedly, she should have used those words to the jerk in the classroom, but she didn't exactly LIKE slamming people into walls.  "I just...I didn't want to hurt anyone, it was an accident!  And...you just called him a crybaby, why would you care."  What was Ayame's problem here?  She insulted the person Minami punched, so it wasn't like she was defending him.

Minami then looked off to the side.  "And controlling it isn't that easy ya know.  I've never had to worry about this before!"  She was kinda afraid to look Ayame in the eye, she was already being harsh (at least in Minami's eyes), she didn't want it to get worse.  Actually, come to think of it, why was she out here?  Why would she take the time to come out into the hall like that?  "Wait a second, why did you even come out here?  Did you come just so you could yell at me and call me a 5 year old?  If that's the only reason you're here then I'm leaving."  Minami was steeling herself as best she could, normally she wouldn't be this close to crying, but this conversation started WHILE she was on the thresh hold.  It was actually surprising she was keeping some minor level of control over it.  She looked Ayame in the eye, and if Ayame was paying attention she'd see that while Minami was doing the best she could a simple glance back would cause it to crumble.  Minami felt a little light headed, but she ignored it and began to walk the other way, away from this girl.  She just wanted to get out of the building and back to her dorm.  She would bury her head into her bed and just cry.  Minami's life had changed a lot, she had no idea how to deal with it.  She'd actually been a bit unstable on the emotional side for awhile, and for some reason it was getting worse.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:26 am

Ayame was going to speak the way she wanted to speak. She had no remorse about hurting a crying girl's feelings when obviously they needed to toughen up. "I just...I didn't want to hurt anyone, it was an accident!  And...you just called him a crybaby, why would you care." Ayame rolled her eyes at Minami. "Then why the hell are you taking a self-defense class?!" Ayame asked as if she were utterly retarded and put her hands on her hips, "What? Did you think you were going to be punching at pillows?" If she said yes to that, Ayame would have to smack her. "And controlling it isn't that easy ya know. I've never had to worry about this before!" Ayame blinked a couple times and them fought the urge to facepalm herself. "And!? You've got it now and there isn't shit you can do about it." Ayame told her and then shook her head, "The fact is, Shimada... You've got two choices. Stop acting like a baby and learn to kick the asses of anyone who messes with you, or wait for someone to rescue you every time you need a little help."

"Wait a second, why did you even come out here? Did you come just so you could yell at me and call me a 5 year old? If that's the only reason you're here then I'm leaving." Seriously? Was that seriously her way of dealing with Ayame? She gave her a dull stare. "Do you often run away from anything that confronts you?" Ayame raised an eyebrow at her. In a way, Minami reminded her of her golden-eyed self. The only reason Ayame was in her red-eyed self was because she was in the class. She couldn't fight the other way; it didn't work. If you're going to fight, then you do it the way you can, not some way that follows "honor" like some people try to do. If you're fighting, it's for you life. You defeat your opponent in that battle and then defeat him in that same battle for all the next they might come after you for. Why the hell would you risk your life doing it some other way? "How did you get your new powers anyway? A while ago, you were just a weak little thing... Now you're... not." Ayame asked, that being the only way she could describe it.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Ayame just didn't get it, or at least her thinking process was far different.  Minami knew she'd have to learn to throw a punch in a self defense class.  The problem was the result of the punches as far more than she expected.  "I didn't think I'd be punching pillows..."  Secretly she actually did hope that, but she felt telling Ayame that was a bad idea.  "I took a self defense class to protect myself from things trying to kill me, not give classmates a concussion!"  Ayame then had the nerve to bring up that there was nothing she could do about it now.  Minami glanced away, speaking very quietly.  "I know that already."  This girl really was pointing out the obvious.  NO ONE knows better than Minami that there is no going back.  Of course Ayame kept going on and calling her a baby.  No she didn't want to be rescued constantly, even if the fact that Kirino always came to her rescue made her feel good.  Still though, making all these assumptions about her was wrong.  Finally Minami was done with it.  She wasn't one to retaliate with her fists whenever someone bothered her, so all she could do was just leave.  As she walked away though she was accused of running away.  

Minami just stopped dead in her tracks.  Running away from her problems?  When it came to physical danger, before now literally all she could do was run if she wanted to survive.  Yet her biggest problem was feeling lonely, and yet she somehow goes out and is happy and perky to everyone.  They say that the loneliest people are the friendliest, and with how friendly she is, she must really be lonely.  "No, I don't want to have to be rescued whenever something bad happens."  She turned around and stared STRAIGHT at Ayame.  Minami noticed that she was getting hungrier, that was a problem, but with how Ayame was treating her her mind was focused on that instead.  "Are you enjoying this?  Are you getting some sick kick from it?  Yes, you're right, I have it now and there is nothing I can do to change it."  Tears started to fall from her face.  "I'm upset because hurting I'm people I don't mean to hurt.  I don't want to end up hurting someone I actually care about!  You say to get it under control, but I don't know what to do damn it!"  She was crying now, and she fell to her knees.  "I'm scared, alright?  Scared, lost, and confused."  Welp, Ayame had pushed her over that edge and now she was in worse shape than when she found her.  Minami was worried Ayame would continue to essentially berate her.  But instead, Ayame just asked her where she got her powers.  "In London, I was attacked by a really powerful man...and I had to be turned into this to survive my injuries."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:06 am

"I took a self defense class to protect myself from things trying to kill me, not give classmates a concussion!" "And do you think that these idiots joined up for a different reason? They joined for the same reason you did. If any kid in that class doesn't want to get hurt or is too scared to give someone else a little booboo, then they're in the wrong class." "I know that already." "Then act like you do and use the class to your advantage. If your fighting partner wants to bitch, let them bitch." And then Minami decided the best way to deal with Ayame was to get up and walk away. That wouldn't work in this situation. Ayame would just call her out over it and gladly follow her around until something changed. There were likely some people who understood exactly what Ayame was trying to do, but Minami didn't seem to be one of them. Because of this, Ayame was likely not going to stop any time soon.

Calling Minami out on her running away worked too. Minami stopped and turned toward her, but Ayame was only frustrated at the look she saw in Minami's eyes. "What the..." Ayame narrowed her eyes a bit. "Are you enjoying this? Are you getting some sick kick from it? Yes, you're right, I have it now and there is nothing I can do to change it." Was she seriously crying!? Ayame just stared at her. "I'm upset because hurting I'm people I don't mean to hurt.  I don't want to end up hurting someone I actually care about!  You say to get it under control, but I don't know what to do damn it!" Ayame was having a hard time keeping a straight face. This was just irritating. Is this how she usually got people to stop doing thing she didn't want? She'd just cry and try to pick at their emotions, pushing them into feeling guilty and pitying her? She had the wrong woman for that one. Ayame didn't care; this proved her right.

"I'm scared, alright?  Scared, lost, and confused." And Minami has hit an even lower form of pathetic with Ayame at this point. She gets called a baby and cries more; this girl was weak willed and way too sensitive for this entire school. Ayame would have accepted any other reaction, but this was just stupid. If she took any more of this crap, she'd probably back hand Minami into the wall. Of course, she didn't truly want to physically harm Minami, so she rolled her eyes and looked the other way. A quick thought entered her mind, so she asked Minami a simple question. "In London, I was attacked by a really powerful man...and I had to be turned into this to survive my injuries." "Seriously?" Ayame shook her head and sighed, "Why did the man stop attacking you? Who saved you from him?" Ayame waited for an answer and then continued on, "What would have happened if that person wasn't there?"

Ayame was doing her best to show exactly what she was meaning by all of this, so she just made Minami answer all of these questions, hoping she'd come to the realization on her own. If Minami tried interrupting these questions, Ayame would just wave her hand and continue to ask. "And what would you have done if they did get there on time, but weren't powerful enough to defeat the guy? You would likely have gotten both of you killed, right?" She waited for the final time and then asked her final question, "Now... do you think you have any chance of getting to the skill you need to protect yourself... if you're out here in the school hallway, huddled up in a corner because you hurt someone?" The answer should have been obvious and once it was answered Ayame would continue on, "As I said, you only have two choices. I'm sure your savior friend didn't get to where they're at by being afraid to hurt another person. It comes with the territory."
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:02 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

Extrasensory class. Rather easy, really. Enhancing the sixth sense of all spiritually attuned students, while trying to awaken the sixth sense in those without powers or senses. You'd think putting a class like that together was easy - and really, it was. But you'd also think that a teacher would be smarter than to add a new kid into the course that still set everything around himself ON FIRE the moment he activated his powers.
So now Krito's entire class was off in the nurses' office getting treated for burns up to third degree, smoke poisoning, and other nasty things. Not Krito himself, though, who never even bothered going there. Sure, he had been quite literally fried in that room, but he was a regenerator. If you wanted to kill him with fire, you'd pretty much have to push it down his throat for a solid hour before it would manage to reach anything vital for his survival. So now a very singed, and very pissed, Krito Asmeudos was walking through the hallways of the Academy, the hands in the pockets of his now slightly blackened and burned pants. Really, all of his clothes were black from smoke, and his hair looked terrible - even by his usual standards - not to mention his glasses being up resting on them instead of on his face, because they had been turned into a twisted black abomination. Not that he NEEDED them, but this was the second time within a short time frame that something ruined his glasses.

And he certainly didn't expect to run into the other reason from before today.

The regenerator stopped before going around a corner, hearing a very familiar and one unfamiliar voice. The familiar one belonged to a cute girl he got to know in Academy City a short while back - Minami. Such a nice and friendly person, Krito faked friendship towards her to keep his secret identity as a student going. Yep, it was a completely fake friendship - nothing about it was even remotely true! After all, Krito was actually the super-villain Jinx, a menace upon Academy City and Karakura Town. Someone like him would NEVER have friends.
And Minami seemed really... troubled, for some reason. And hearing her little voice almost breaking up made him a bit sad - and hearing that someone almost killed her actually made him angry, even if he wanted to deny it. And that other female voice was... a bit condescending, at least in his mind. Hell, almost hostile. Maybe it was about time he stepped in? But to do WHAT, exactly...? Well, no time like the present. Sighing, Krito walked around the corner, still looking as if he had just stepped out of a goddamn furnace - actually with a smile on his face, though. Well, that was rather rare.

"Well, if it isn't Minami." Raising his hand in greeting, he walked over towards her and the other girl, looking her over with a quick glance. Trained body, piercing red eyes... Wait, she wasn't the only one here with red eyes. Since when did Minami have those? Just what exactly did she get 'turned' into? So many questions already. Still, the other girl struck him as trouble, for some reason. He would have to be careful with what he said around her, or his secret identity could maybe blow up in his face - that's what his intuition said, anyway.
"And... whoever you are, I guess." Still, he wouldn't be above dismissing her as a minor detail for now. Say what you will about Krito's tendency to try to act indifferent, he wasn't exactly a nice guy. "Aren't you a bit hard on someone who just got supernatural strength, and who just got back from a near-death experience?" Giving Minami another smile, he looked over at the stranger again, not shying away with his eyes. "There's a word for the type of person who saved her. A hero. There's no shame in being rescued by one. And there's no shame in not wanting to hurt someone, either." If one thing was clear, then it was that he and the stranger had very different ideas about what it meant to have 'strength' and how to use it. After a short pause, he added: "Also, your conversation is loud enough to be heard two hallways down. Though one of them is probably still cleared out because of excessive smoke."
Then, he looked back at Minami again. "If you're still serious about self-defense and don't want to hurt someone, why didn't you just ask me? I doubt most people in the building could so much as scratch me. Regeneration, remember?" Krito offering help to someone. Well, this was new.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Ayame didn't back down no matter what happened.  Not that Minami was really TRYING to get her to back off, she just wanted her to be a little less mean.  As she listened to Ayame, she did admit to herself that Ayame wasn't completely wrong.  If someone wanted to get pissy because of an accident she shouldn't let it bother her.  Though, that should also apply to the person standing right in front of her.  Ayame was being a jerk, she shouldn't be surprised Minami's reacting like this.  Minami was a sensitive person, and combined with the sheer fear she has over her current situation, it should be expected that she would be a little upset.  Being scared doesn't make her pathetic, it makes her human.  Not feeling fear isn't being brave, it is being stupid.  She also has never had a chance to learn to properly deal with fear, because most of the time she was scared it was involving something that WOULD kill her if she didn't get scared and run.  Ayame continued her questioning onslaught though, and unfortunately she was right.

"He stopped attacking me because my friend got there...but it was too late and I was fatally wounded."  She looked away.  "Someone named Lilith helped me after that...she made me into this, and as a result my wounds healed rapidly enough for me to not die.  I've...been trying not to accidentally kill people since then."  She sighed.  "I know you're right, but I don't know you.  Talking like that, you expect me to be agreeable?"  Minami put on her "I'm smart" hat.  Not literally, but she did know that from a psychology standpoint, Ayame was doing exactly what you don't do to get people to hear you out.  Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice.  It knew her name.  She glanced up.  "HI KRIPTO!"  She spoke in a suddenly cheery voice.  Minami had somehow forgotten his name since their last encounter.  It was actually Krito, and if she remembered that she'd have said it.  

Kripto continued on, confronting Ayame and actually defending Minami.  Huh, for some reason she didn't expect that from him.  As he went on about the hero comment Minami nodded.  "Exactly!  Heroes!  See see?  And he is right.  There is a lot more that has changed about me than my physical strength...it's a lot that I am not used to, and...it isn't as simple as powers going crazy.  You could lighten up a little."  Was Minami...suddenly standing up for herself?  Well she suddenly didn't feel as alone, so she actually felt like she wasn't completely helpless.  "Yes, I messed up a lot.  I made a lot of mistakes.  But stop making assumptions, you don't know me.  Why don't you learn about me before judging me, huh?"  Minami folded her arms as she looked straight into Ayame's eyes.  She still looked adorable, but it was obvious she was dead serious and that she was done backing down.  Not feeling alone can do wonders, especially for Minami, who's biggest fear is being alone.  "See this guy right here?  He's a real hero.  He comes here and defends me, and he's willing to do it even if you snapped him like a twig!"  Now she was making assumptions, his little fist in the air in almost a victory pose.  "Now then Ayame, I'll listen to you, but...wait Kripto why are you covered in smoke."  She blinked a few times as she looked at his charred body.  "You look like you exploded...and aww, your glasses broke again.  You need to stop being so clumsy."  She said with a goofy smile, even though last time it was her fault they broke.  Her noticing his condition was triggered by his comment on a smoke cleared hallway.  He then continued on, bringing up his regeneration.  "Wait, really?  You have regeneration?"  Suddenly Minami's hand shot out towards Kripto and unless he dodged, she'd easily slam him into the wall across from them.  Why did she do that?  Her hand shot over her mouth.  "I have no idea why I just did that..."  She said in obvious shock.  Anyone with eyes would see how confused she was.  "It was like...my arm was acting on it's own...and come to think of it, I feel a little light headed." Her stomach growled loudly as it asked for sustenance...little did anyone else know that sustenance was blood.  "I swear Kripto, I have no idea why that just happened..."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:59 pm

"No, I expect you to be logical." Ayame replied, staring dully at Minami, "Take it from someone who actually knows what they're talking about. Being scared is just going to get you and someone you care about killed." And then came the interruption. Ayame's eyes shifted over to a rather interesting looking male. She glanced him up and down, feeling like she had seen him before, but knew they'd never met previously. She probably just saw him around the school a couple times. "Aren't you a bit hard on someone who just got supernatural strength, and who just got back from a near-death experience?" "I'll care about your opinion when I'm not dismissed like nothing." Ayame stated in irritation. "There's a word for the type of person who saved her. A hero. There's no shame in being rescued by one. And there's no shame in not wanting to hurt someone, either." "Exactly! Heroes! See see? And he is right. There is a lot more that has changed about me than my physical strength...it's a lot that I am not used to, and...it isn't as simple as powers going crazy. You could lighten up a little." ... Wait what? Seriously? Was this happening right now?

Ayame rolled her eyes at both of them at this point. She looked to Minami with nothing but disappointment in her eyes and turned to Krito like he was just a mere bug in her way. "Yes, I messed up a lot.  I made a lot of mistakes.  But stop making assumptions, you don't know me.  Why don't you learn about me before judging me, huh?" Seriously? Now she wanted to stick up for herself? The moment she had backup? "See this guy right here?  He's a real hero.  He comes here and defends me, and he's willing to do it even if you snapped him like a twig!" This entire situation was frustrating, but Ayame decided to speak up before the entire smoke conversation went on. "For one, I didn't say anything bad about the person to saved her ass, so why that was even brought up, I don't know." Ayame waved that off like it was nothing, "But since it seems we're defending the idea of a hero right now, congratulations, you were saved and nothing more. You still got hurt, you still needed someone else to defend you. And I assume that's why you're taking this self-defense class, right? To change the fact that you needed to be rescued? ... If so, stop whining and give it your all. Otherwise, change classes."

"Also... One other thing... You tell me to lighten up, but you couldn't even defend yourself until your friend here showed up to give you back up. This was just a battle of will and words, nothing more. I wasn't going to hurt you, that should have been obvious." Ayame said in an obvious attempt to insult them both, but also get a point across, "So tell me something... If you refuse to defend yourself when you're actually on equal ground with someone, but instead wait until it was two versus one, what makes you different than the guy who attacked you? He more than likely knew you were weaker than he was, so he went for it. I'm sure you've seen movies, shows, or read a book where punks decide to surround one person because they're too cowardly to face them one on one. That's what you just did. Congratulations. Be proud of yourself." Ayame glanced over to Krito and looked him up and down, "If you can help her, do so. I was going to, but..." Ayame then turned back to Minami, "I changed my mind. The world won't change because you complain. That asshole kid in class is still going to be an asshole. That man who attacked you would do it again today. And I won't let up because you refuse to face your problems. Good luck Minami. If you want to toughen up, I'll see you in class." Ayame turned around and made her way back to class, waving to both of them as she continued down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:16 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

Krito gave Ayame one of the most disrespectful little smirks he could. Sure, he and Minami were ganging up on her right now, in a sense... but nobody in their right mind would ever accuse Krito of being a person that valued fair play. He couldn't deny that she had at least a little bit of a point... To protect yourself, you needed skill, not just strength. But telling someone off for being gentle? ... That just didn't sit right with him. He himself was a grade A coward, but Minami wasn't a coward. She was just too nice for her own good, which was also the only reason the Jinx ever even considered her a friend...

But his slight smirk froze right on his face on a single thing Minami said. Not that he'd get snapped like a twig for her - he probably would do that, considering that a broken spine didn't take long to heal for him. No, she called him a hero. That stung, and it did so deeply. He was NOT some pansy-ass hero! Heroes were forgotten within the decade, unimportant, ignored. Villains, mass-murderers, those that held the world within an iron grip, those were remembered... The love for a hero was a short, fleeting moment. The fear of a villain could last for centuries. Krito Asmeudos would never be forgotten. He would never be a soldier, or a hero, again. He was a ruthless killer, an assassin, a man with the blood of hundreds on his hands, and that would only get worse in the future. There was no positive aspect to 'bad luck'. He was the Jinx, a force of evil nature. He was...

Embedded into a wall with such force that Krito heard his own spine crack. If not for the emotional breakdown Krito was currently having, he could've probably gotten out of the way, or at least deflected some power from that punch - but as it stood, the fist hit him square in the chest and flung him right into the wall of the hallway. His imprint on said wall was almost deep enough to conceal him within it, and the loud BANG of flesh hitting steel made the hallway shake a little. Well, Krito would've normally had a few closing words for Ayame, like telling her not to mess with his friends or some other cliched line, because he still felt somewhat protective of Minami, being called a hero notwithstanding. But with his mind suddenly being taken over by the intense pain of multiple bones shattering, his ribs impaling one of his lungs, and his legs losing all feeling thanks to his spine breaking, he suddenly lost any desire to wisecrack or be snarky.
A weak coughing was the only thing out of his mouth, before he slowly fell forward out of the wall, landing face-first on the ground. Or that's what should've happened, but he somehow managed to catch himself on his arms. The cough spewed forth blood from his mouth, a result of his right lung being pierced, while there was also blood left behind on the wall from where his head had gotten slammed into it. Krito's vision was currently nothing more than a white haze with two figures - one looking shocked, the other walking away. He felt every last bit of pain at the quadruple strength of any normal human - but unlike them, he couldn't pass out from pain. His regeneration kept him awake. Hell, most of the time, he was unable to sleep at all for weeks.

The pale Krito looked even paler right now than normal, but he actually managed to smile a pained smile at Minami.
"It... it's fine, j... just give me... a minute..." While saying that, Krito winced a bit as feeling started to return to his legs. Within his eyes, and over the scrapes and on the surface of his broken ribcage and back, violet sparkles danced and shone, small crackles of lightning and pure energy. His body was absorbing the Qi of the air around him at an enhanced rate to heal him - and like all of his manipulated energy, it was deep purple, even with it being a natural reaction of his body. While the vision on his eyes was still suboptimal, he managed to fixate Ayame at least halfway.
"Call me a coward... if you have to... insult someone. I'm the one... who jumped the gun at you here." Pulling himself up somewhat, Krito coughed up another splat of blood onto the ground in front of himself. "But don't you... dare... to insult her." Yes, he'd defend the girl who just punched him into a wall with enough force to kill or cripple a normal human by accident. He was defending a girl that had broken his glasses the first time they met, before he even knew her name. Within his head, which was still hurting from the blow against the wall, a single word rang again and again.
Her small voice, calling him a hero.
It should be impossible, but Krito was standing up. His spine gave off another audible, horrible sounding crack, as it slid back into position with another zap of deep purple lighting becoming visible. Before his eyes, he saw the image of a young boy, who was too scared to flee from the soldiers coming for him. The day that Krito Asmeudos, as a person, died - as he became 'military property'. "Minami isn't standing up to you... because we're two people. People that are as kind as her... Show their strength only in front of their friends." His vision was slowly returning to normal now, and he felt that he wasn't gurgling on his own blood as much. Nearly fully healed within what, a minute or so? Including full restoration of his blood. This regeneration was still amazing himself at times. Not a surprise, seeing as he pretty much stole those powers.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Ayame started going on about logic.  It wasn't Minami's fault that she didn't want to have someone she barely knew order her around.  However, after Ayame finished reflecting all of Krito's comments, she went on to lecture Minami about how nothing about what happened mattered since she had to be rescued.  Even more, she began to accuse Minami of being the weak coward who uses numbers to gang up on someone.  That would be completely right...if she was actively going after Ayame.  She was merely using the strength gained from having a friend there to defend herself.  Still, she had no time to really speak as it was after this that she inadvertantly planted Krito into a wall.  If this had happened to someone with an average human level of durability or healing they would have died and Minami would be a murderer.  Krito's body made some horrifying cracks.  He was bloodied and bruised, even more so when he puked up blood.  "Oh my god...I am so...so..."  As Krito continued to defend her against Ayame, a smell drifted across the room.  That smell...that smelly smell that smells...smelly.  The scent of blood gently drifted across Minami's nostrils, the normally unpleasant smell ticking Minami's senses like the sweetest of aromas.  "...hungry."  

Minami finished off her previous sentence.  Wait, hungry?  That was supposed to be a sorry...wasn't it?  Or...was it?  She could smell Krito's blood, it made her feel...good.  Nononononono!  Not good!  Terrible, it made her feel terrible.  She injured him and exposed all of his...delicious...nonono not delicious, all of his not tasty at all blood.  Minami just seemed to be staring into space, occasionally looking at Krito or Ayame (the latter who was in the distance).  Anyone who paid attention would notice Minami's energy was beginning to spike.  Actually, this was obvious because the area around Minami was not in the least bit still.  Minami's arms were still, but occasionally there was a twitching of the fingers on her right hand.  In her eyes, and actually her whole face, the look of what seemed to be hunger could be seen.  "I think I need to...need to fe...er, sit down."  Minami finally spoke, and tried to say as normal a sentence as she could.  Almost as if a breeze had somehow managed to find its way into the hallway, more of the delightful aroma enthralled Minami's senses.

"Kriiiiiiito."  Minami looked towards Krito with an unsettling smile, her arms over her body in a creepy, yet somehow feminine, way.  "I'm so sorry that I slammed you into the wall.  Ayame is right, I need to control myself."  An unsettling yet almost seductive giggle escaped her lips at this point.  "Please, allow me to help you to relax."  Minami almost sounded seductive, yet there was obviously something very wrong with her thought processes.  Minami walked over to Krito and, unless he avoided it or resisted enough to stop it from happening, she would force him rather violently to the floor, pinning him by his shoulders.  It wouldn't be enough to actually cause injury (though it might agitate his previous ones), but it shook the hallway even more.  Even worse, her energy was being expelled in large amounts on the area, making the area feel surprisingly heavy to those of lesser power.  Minami hadn't thought about where Ayame was, but odds were Ayame would have noticed what was going on.  Another unsettling giggle escaped Minami's lips.  "It'd be really nice to see more of that blood of yours."
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:08 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

Krito did not expect this turn of events at all. In fact, he was fully expecting to maybe get into an argument about the true nature of 'strength' with this stranger, and to maybe meet the wall a few more times before the day ended while training Minami. Krito didn't expect that the next words from Minami, together with an energy spike that caused goosebumps, would make him fear for his life today.

She was... hungry. What was that supposed to mean? And how did she suddenly recall his name correctly... Something fishy was going on here. Slowly, Krito looked over to the petite girl. Most other men would probably be enthralled by her sudden change in attitude... But Krito had two facts that really helped him out here. First of all, he saw Minami as a friend - her suddenly acting flirtatious with her next words seemed weird to him. Secondly, he was asexual for the most part - so the fact that Minami was one of the cutest girls in the entire academy didn't register in this context to him. These two facts were all that allowed him to be ready for what was about to happen.
Her words were correct, but the tone was what caused the goosebumps. Yes, she'd need more self-control - a normal human would've simply been crippled or killed by that single punch. The regenerating Jinx felt one of his ribs slide back into place just as Minami offered to help him... relax. Maybe it was thanks to the previous class making his natural Sixth Sense a bit sharper than usual, maybe it was the repressed battlefield-experience, but those words were enough to suddenly make him jerk backwards and to the side. Only this action gave him both the time and space to evade the grip Minami would've gotten on him otherwise - and Krito had no superhuman strength, there was no way he could throw someone like her off. Well, not without using the powers he was keeping a secret - making the entire hallway collapse would probably buy him time.

"It'd be really nice to see more of that blood of yours."

Those words were what absolutely set off every single warning sign and alert in his mind. It was just a cute girl - a friend of his. With red eyes, and... fangs. How could he have been SO blind? Every single one of his senses told him one thing - he was going to be killed. There was no way for him to actively fight Minami, not without activating his jinxes. What he was facing here wasn't Minami, it was a monster using Minami as a tool. A vampire. Krito only ever saw one of them before... In one of his assassination missions. The vampire had gotten to his target first, and the only reason Krito survived that day was incredible luck that lead to the vampire stepping on a land mine that miraculously didn't explore when Krito stepped on it before while running away. But nowadays, he didn't have stupidly good luck, or a gun, or a target. Or the screams of the battlefield in his ears. And he wasn't forced to see THAT... dismembered bodies, people pleading for their lives... No, he couldn't think about that. Not now, not EVER, or there would be no coming back from it. These memories were a bottomless pit, a darker fate than anything even a vampire could do to Krito.
"Minami, calm yourself! You're letting this power control you - you have to reverse it! Calm your breathing, regain your focus, and control it!" Krito had no idea if his words would even reach Minami, but it was still HER. If anyone could be counted on to refuse hurting someone, even for 'food', it'd be Minami. Still, Krito wouldn't just stand there like an idiot to let himself get killed... Instead, he actually got into a fighting position. left foot forward, left arm raised from below, fingertips pointing upwards, roughly on the level of his eyes, with his right hand as a fist right next to his chest - this was no stance of self-defense, but outright martial arts. Krito was far from a master, but learning how to fight in a war involved learning some martial arts to kill targets without weapons nearby. It was almost as if the regenerator with the looks of a teenager could smell and see the blood of his victims on his hands again... But he knew that this red shimmer on his fingers were only in his mind. He had to suppress it, like always. That past... would not define him. Never again. A TRUE Super-Villain was more than a simple murderer.

"I'd really like to further discuss strength philosophy right about now, but I think Minami has lost it. Can you get help?" He yelled over at the female stranger. He didn't exactly expect someone who didn't personally know Minami to throw herself in front of a vampire that just went out of control. However, many of the teachers in the academy would be able to subdue an inexperienced fighter like Minami, strength or not, without seriously hurting her.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:51 pm

BANG! Ayame stopped in her tracks and turned back toward the other two to see what the hell just happened. She saw Krito's body implanted in the wall and was stuck. She didn't know how to react to this. For one, it was something she had gone through herself when she first got her powers. That was probably why she was so hard on Minami. When she first got her powers she was completely out of control, was scared, didn't want to hurt people, and reacted very similar to Minami. And like she had tried to do with Minami, Ayame was told to grow up, stop crying, and learn to control it. Sitting around whining was not going to get you anywhere. If someone else was too weak to deal with it, then you're above their level and have the ability to move up. Things were only going to get harder and scarier for Minami, the same way they did for Minami. And this situation right now was a perfect example of what she meant by it.

Ayame stood back and watched for a while, curious as to what Minami's issue was. Hungry? So why was she going after Kri-... Hungry for blood. It wasn't that hard to figure out. Ayame thought that she was a vampire when she had first received her powers. Luckily, she was wrong. Vampires were something out of legends, right? They weren't real? If they were, the world would know about them... right? Right. Ayame doubted highly that the military wouldn't know about vampires existences. Ayame was a military brat, so she'd have been told these things. Yes. She trusted her Mother to be honest with her. But for now, the situation before them was very peculiar and of most importance. Krito tried to calm her down, but that wasn't happening. This wasn't too shocking. If Minami was a vampire, which was impossible (denial), Minami would not have done anything to feed. Instead, she would have starved herself and snapped, like she is now.

"I'd really like to further discuss strength philosophy right about now, but I think Minami has lost it. Can you get help?" Ayame raised her eyebrow at him. "For one, don't yell at me. I'm right here. Two, she's snapped, but she's not that skilled in fighting, so we're pretty safe..." Ayame said and then stepped up toward them, watching Minami closely, "Thirdly... What do you think the school will do if they find out what she is?" Ayame may be denying it to a certain degree, but she wasn't stupid. She'd merely have to confirm with her Mother the next time she saw her. Minami was a vampire. Minami may have annoyed Ayame, but it was obvious that Minami was a nice person. She didn't exactly want her getting in trouble for something she couldn't control. Holding out her right hand, a weapon was summoned, a halberd-looking weapon. She spun it around once it was fully summoned and pointed the blade-less end toward Minami.

Taking in a deep breath, Ayame thought carefully on what she was going to have to do. If she fought Minami here, someone was going to get hurt, though it seemed every single one of them was going to be able to take each other's hits. Krito regenerated, Minami was a fucking vampire, and Ayame was strong as fuck. This actually seemed like it would be a battle that lasted until the other was too tired or bored to continue. "Minami. Do you need blood?" Ayame asked outright. If Minami said yes, or hinted at it being a yes in any way, Ayame would offer her own. She had no problem with it. She only wondered whether she'd actually turn into one like the legends and stories all said. "I'd rather not fight you, so..." Ayame tilted her head to the side a bit, staring at Minami, "Take it." She was serious. Becoming one didn't exactly frighten her. It just meant she was guaranteed to live longer than she would have as a human; she already had the skill.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 am

As the little ball of a lot of crazy held down Krito, he tried to appeal to her good reason.  He had evaded her grip, so he wasn't smashed into the floor, but he was by no means safe.  Thing was, this wasn't some monster using Minami as a tool.  This WAS Minami.  Until she fed on blood SOMEWHERE, she was gonna be a Pile O'Crazy.  She had yet to have even the most minor of control over her blood (or rather lack of blood) rages.  "Letting it control me?  Why, whatever do you mean?  You aren't...scared of me, are you?"  Minami twirled her hair a little, but instead of looking like a ditz, she just looked more frightening.  Somehow it just added to the craziness.  Minami watched in amusement as Krito assumed what appeared to be an attempt at a fighting stance.  Well, it was a fighting stance, but it looked kinda silly to Minami.  "Ohhhh, you look so tough.  I'm sooo frightened."  She sarcastically spoke, she wasn't frightened at all.  Krito may have known some martial arts, but the difference in strength meant that Minami could beat him with brute force.  All he had was a healing factor.

A red glow surrounded Minami, giving her a very sinister look about her.  "Maybe you'd resist less if I pinned you to the wall."  Minami herself didn't understand her powers, but once she went into a forced Seimei no Honō, instinct kicked in and allowed her to use things she didn't even know she had normally.  Suddenly, just above her elbow, her skin burst open and blood came flowing forth down her arm to her hand.  It didn't slide along her skin, but rather was floating above it as it began to form in her hand.  It began to slide out of the hand, slowly forming the outline of an object.  As the blood solidified, it left behind a beautiful red and yellow bow.  You'd never believe it was being wielded by a total psycho, as it was a truly beautiful piece to behold.  Minami brought up her free hand, placing two fingers up to her mouth.  She motioned to blow a kiss as blood came forth from her mouth, sliding down to where her hand ended up and forming a matching arrow for the bow.  "Like it?  I made it myself."  She said as she began to notch the arrow.  She was fully prepared to shoot Krito, but then it turned out Ayame had turned around and come back.

She turned her head and grinned as Ayame began to list everything wrong with Krito's request to call for backup.  She had just begun to pull back the arrow, but relaxed the bow as Ayame commented on her fighting skill.  Then she got to what the school would do if they found out.  "Oh?  And what would they do?"  It was at that moment that Ayame procured a halberd and pointed it straight at Minami.  "Oh?  Are you going to fight me?  There are other ways for this to get physical that don't involve fighting each other, fufufufu."  Wait, that was DEFINITELY some kind of innuendo, especially with Minami wiggling her hips.  Minami began to tighten the grip on the bow so she could draw it back, but then something else happened.  Ayame asked her if she needed blood.  Well what kind of question was that?  "Don't we all need blood?  You need blood, he needs blood, I need blood...and some need it more than others..."  Minami licked her lips as she finished that statement.  That gave it away that she needed someone else's blood.  Then the unexpected happened.  Ayame tilted her head to the side and simply offered her blood.  Somewhere in her heart, Minami was almost touched that she'd make an offer like that.  Outwardly, a sly flirtatious smile formed.  Minami dropped the bow, shattering as it hit the ground and the blood all rushing back into Minami's body.  "Isn't that sweet of you to offer, you did smell much more appealing."  

Minami got in really close to Ayame, her face was at most an inch from Ayame's face, though being 5 inches shorter she had to look up.  Minami's hand gently finding it's way onto Ayame's hip.  You'd think they were about to kiss, but with a short giggle Minami opened her mouth and slowly sunk her small fangs into Ayame's neck.  Due to the nature of her bite, it would only hurt for a second or two, and after that it'd actually feel almost good.  Minami drew quite a bit of blood out of Ayame...but inadvertently something else happened.  She didn't realize it, but some of her own Sōnansha energy actually went the OTHER way, right into Ayame's neck.  Minami drew back and giggled, but after a few minutes the sly smile on her face melted.  Slowly she looked back, seeing Krito, realizing what she had almost just done to him, and Ayame to be honest.  "Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god oh my god oh my god."  Minami's hands covered her mouth as she looked back between Ayame and Krito over and over.  "I can't believe I just did all that oh my god."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:48 pm

Minami's madness only seemed to get worse. As Ayame returned to the scene, Minami turned this blood-made bow toward her. Summoning her own weapon, Ayame was completely ready to deal with Minami forcefully. The moment a single one of these arrows would fly, the entire game would change and Ayame would likely win this little battle, as if you could call it that. Instead of causing bloodshed in a violent manner, Ayame decided to do something else. Ayame offered her blood. If this was anything like the stories and legends, then she would be turned as well, but she didn't exactly care. She already knew how to control herself and knew what she would be becoming. The idea of drinking blood grossed her out a bit, but you do what you have to do to survive. There is no other way around that inevitable fact. If you fought your instincts, Minami became a perfect example of what would happen then. Luckily, Ayame wasn't like that. She'd feed.

"Hurry up if you're so damn hungry." Ayame said as Minami came closer to her. Ayame just looked the other way. This may have bothered some, but she wasn't one of them. Ayame's body tensed when she began feeling Minami's teeth penetrate her skin and dig into her neck. She thought it was going to hurt a lot more than it had, but she wasn't unfamiliar to pain, so it might have helped. The odd sensation began when she knew she was being turned. She could feel an energy, Minami's energy, seeping it's way into her blood to begin the change. Ayame wondered how long the change would take. Once Minami was finished, she giggled and backed away. Ayame rubbed her neck, wiping any left over blood away. "She should be fine now." she told Krito and then looked to Minami who soon began mellowing out. A few minuted passed and Minami was finally back to normal. Ayame shook her head and sighed. She felt this only proved her point more.

"Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god oh my god oh my god." Minami began panicking and Ayame just stared at her. She was feeling funny and the bite on her neck was itching a bit. Of course, she refused to scratch it so Minami wouldn't notice the two tiny marks on her neck. It wouldn't be that hard to miss. She didn't actually know, but Ayame was hoping that this change Minami went through was like a severely drunken state. She hoped that Minami wouldn't really remember. "I can't believe I just did all that oh my god." Minami said and Ayame sighed. "You're fine, stop freaking out." Ayame told her, trying to get Minami to calm down. She held out her weapon and let go. As it fell, it vanished into a puff of smoke. "Are you alright?" Ayame turned to Krito with an indifferent expression. She didn't exactly care if he was alright or not, but wasn't one of those people who would have ignored his injuries. She'd rather not get in trouble at this school.

Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:14 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

"Stop, are you crazy...!" Krito yelled out, but... it was too late. He lacked the supernatural speed to interrupt Minami - he would've needed to cross the entire distance between him and the pair in a single second, and even if he managed that, ripping a feeding vampire away from the target of the fangs would've probably caused substantial damage to important blood vessels. Krito could do nothing but watch in horror as this transpired - for some reason, this seemed worse to watch than watching a man without legs trying to crawl away from a minefield. Maybe it was because his flashbacks were slowly getting more and more hazy, but this visceral image right here would definitely enter into his nightmares now.

The horror show didn't last long, though. Minami seemingly regained her composure and normal attitude - but what was worse, this girl who just got bitten acted INDIFFERENT. Minami was distressed, and Krito... was angry. At Ayame, and he wasn't outright angry all that often. Most of the time, he just despised people and tried to make their lives worse with petty revenges. Right now, though, he was FURIOUS like he had not been since the third world war.
"Am I alright?! Just WHAT THE HELL were you thinking, you big-talking, wannabe-badass, IDIOT of a woman?!" Doing a step towards Ayame, Krito didn't even notice that the violet energy of his lightning bolts correlated into his eyes, giving them the trademark purple glow of Jinx right now. The energy also collected around his fists, but mostly because they were healing the wounds his own nails were digging into his palms right now. The stinging pain from his hands just made the regenerator angrier right now. In over fifty years of aimless wandering, he had never seen something quite this stupid - in his own eyes, at least.

"First of all, our teachers are MEANT to handle situations like this. We're in an academy for the SUPERNATURAL! If rampant powers were a ground for expelling students, how many do you think would still be here? Around ten or so, at the most! Minami couldn't control herself, and worst of all, you can't heal! If you had gone, the worst thing to happen to me would've been a few scratches! Just... do you even USE that thing you call a brain? What are you going to do if this state is transmitted by a simple bite? I can't be infected by anything in this or any other world, but you very much CAN - I'm the only regenerator in this damn school." throwing his hands up in frustration, Krito wasn't only angry with Ayame for her, in his own eyes, incredibly stupid idea to get bitten willingly - but also because he had not stopped Minami sooner. All it would've taken was a single bolt of his jinxing energy into the ground, make her fall, distract her... Or offer his own blood. So many options, and because he was a coward, NEITHER of them came true. And why was he a coward? Simple. The damn memories, they didn't want to stay down this time. Krito didn't even notice it, but during his tirade at Ayame, his entire body started shaking - and his face was so pale that you'd think his blood had just been sucked, not hers. The pupils in his now purple eyes were diluted, the eyes widened in general - quite simply, his body was in a shock state, and the only reason he wasn't passed out on the floor was the Qi of the surrounding air that kept him standing. And even that wouldn't hold out for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 8:09 pm

As Minami freaked out, Ayame only told he that she should calm down. That wasn't exactly easy, Minami had just gone crazy and nearly eaten people. Of course, Ayame was probably right. Minami was told what to expect from the beginning. She'd need to feed on something, which it turned out was blood. If she ran low on energy from not feeding, bad things would happen. Fact of the matter was, it was preventable. She wouldn't have gone crazy if she had fed. As Ayame checked to see if Krito was all right, suddenly all hell broke loose. Well, if hell was a nerd needlessly screaming at someone, then yes it was. As Ayame was called an idiot, Minami attempted to cut in. "Woah Kripto..." Krito kept going on and on, and Minami's eyes slowly squinted, giving her a VERY agitated look. He obviously had no idea what he was talking about. Then he finished it off on the state being transmitted via bite. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Minami was very much herself, so she wouldn't have been surprised if the shock from her cursing like that sent people flying onto the ground.

"What if this state WAS transmitted, huh? Oh noooo, someone else like me. Am I a monster now? Hmm?" She was pretty close to smacking him upside the head. Actually...maybe that was a bad idea...Krito looked...pale. Something is wrong...I should ease up on him. Minami let a little puff of air out of her mouth. "Jeez, you need to calm the down. A little scolding isn't gonna hurt you. You need to realize something. If I don't feed on someone, I am going to die. I only went crazy because it is a little nerve-wracking, and I waited too long. It's harmless, the only way I'd have turned Ayame is if I accidentally injected my own energy into her...and I don't think I did. So she is fine, and calming me down like that does not make her an idiot." Minami rubbed her temples, honestly she probably was meant to be tougher, but being a rich girl lead to her not needing to fight or stick up for herself.

Her inner fortitude was definitely shining right here, for however briefly it would last. Minami kept one of her hands up, middle and pointer finger rubbing her temple. Her other hand went onto her hip. "Why did you get so worked up? Did you get attacked by a vampire in your past...or...something..." Minami's voice trailed off towards the end as her eyes widened. He wasn't just pale, his eyes were diluted, and he was shaking. "Krito? KRITO!" Minami shouted as she just realized what was happening. His body was going into shock for some reason. She had taken health classes, and she was a smart girl. Didn't help that she knew a bunch of rich people, and they have mental breakdowns fairly often. Why though? Did she hit him too hard? Was he getting some sort of flash back? Maybe he was attacked by a vampire in his past, and it freaks him out. His reactions to Ayame would support that theory. "Oh my god." Minami ran over to Krito and went to support his body so he didn't merely collapse. She looked towards Ayame. "Ayame, get a nurse. He is going into shock. I think I may have hit some mental trigger." Minami turned back to Krito, helping his body onto the ground where he wasn't at risk of falling. "Krito, you need to breathe. Calm down and breathe. If this is a result of mental shock, you need to push whatever triggered it out of your head. Breathe. In. Out." Minami checked his pulse every 10-15 seconds to ensure that it didn't stop, she focused to make sure he was breathing. She wasn't an expert at CPR, but she knew enough to keep him with oxygen for at least a few minutes if he stopped breathing.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 11:49 pm

Was this guy seriously freaking out over this? It took all of Ayame's strength not to punch him in the face. She stared at him for a few moments and then sorta just face-palmed. She was trying so hard not to strike him, so she placed her hand over her face and began tapping her foot. If Minami didn't speak up some time soon, she was going to hurt her little friend here. Luckily for Krito, Minami did speak up and Ayame wouldn't have to harm him during his little panic attack, or whatever the hell this was supposed to be. Once Minami did speak up though, Ayame couldn't help but smirk at the way she turned everything around on the guy. With this happening, Ayame turned away and let the two of them talk, even though Krito didn't exactly seem like talking. The only time Ayame turned back toward the two of them was when Minami's tone changed. Hearing the panic in her voice, Ayame turned back toward Krito and looked at him confused. He was pale and his eyes were dilated. It was a little more than obvious that he was not having a good time right now, but what the hell? Ayame actually did something to benefit Minami's situation over the shit he was complaining about before and now he decides to act like this? Make up your fucking mind!

"Your friend has a few issues, huh?" Ayame spoke up with a raised eyebrow. She wasn't exactly caring about the guys panicking. He seemed a little too over dramatic for Ayame's taste. Watching this unfold, Ayame was unaware of the fact that she kept scratching at the side of her neck where Minami had bitten. Ayame didn't even attempt to help support the guy. Why would she? He wasn't exactly kind to her no matter what she did, so he didn't deserve her help. "Ayame, get a nurse. He is going into shock. I think I may have hit some mental trigger." Minami said and Ayame tilted her head. "You've got to be kidding me..." she rolled her eyes at this entire situation, "He's going into shock? What kind of fuckin-... Ugh. Whatever. I'll go get the damn nurse." Ayame just turned away and began heading toward the nurses office, but was stopped when she was met by some woman. "No need, I'm here." Misa Aihara, the school's nurse stepped over to Krito, her heels clicking on the floor below, "What the heck happened to him?" "He's an over-dramatic asshole who pretty much did this shit to himself." Ayame spoke up in the most uncaring tone, crossing her arms along her chest. "If that's your attitude, take yourself back to class now Miss Yoshinori." Ayame just shrugged it off and began walking away.

With a sigh, Misa went over to Krito and placed two fingers on his neck to see how fast his heart was beating. "Here... This should regulate your heart beat and lower your blood pressure." Misa said with a calm tone, knowing that everything here was going to be fine. She leaned in to Krito's left and placed a small kiss on his cheek, but at the same time, pricked him with a syringe and sent the needed medicine into his blood stream. "I hope that helps a bit." she said with a smile, "For now, let's get you to the nurses office to lay down." Misa helped Minami hold Krito up and began walking toward the nurses office with them, but was stopped when she saw Ayame was still standing there. "Not as heartless as you like to pretend, right Miss Yoshinori?" Misa said and continued walking. Of course, out of both curiosity and care, Ayame did follow them to the nurses office. Once arrived, Misa would help get Krito laying on one of the beds and then bring him a cold cloth. "Just relax for a bit." she told everyone, pointing the a few chairs as she sat at her desk.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 am

Loss of Control [Open] 33z4sch

Ba-thump. She was close. Michiko felt it surging throughout her body, the feeling of knowing exactly what was going to happen in a moment. Her limbs were shaking and vivid images were coming back into her mind as she slowly stepped through the halls. She'd just left class--'to use the restroom', she stated--but in reality she was going after this feeling that was all-too-close. Not only that, but things seemed to be starting to feel weird. The connection that she had with Ayame due to contracting her with the body was making her all jittery, and not in a good way either. For some reason, things seemed to be changing within Ayame--and Michiko didn't know how or why they were happening, or even if they'd change the contract between them. For all she knew, Michiko could've just dropped the contract then and there--would that not have been the intelligent thing to do? Sure, it would have been intelligent, but it would have also been a mistake to ignore this girl. She skittered through the hallways, before realizing that the feeling was moving. She sighed softly and turned around, preparing to return to class with a worried expression--was it really a good idea to do this? Her heart was beating rapidly, and she felt a minor sickness turning her stomach over. "No..." She turned back around and started off in the direction of Ayame's feeling, and was pretty certain she knew where she was going.

Turning a corner, her worries were only affirmed as she watched Ayame and two strangers going towards the nurses' office with someone she recognized all-too-well. Sighing softly, she again turned around for a second, wondering if it was really the right idea to keep going with this. "I could j-just go back to class a-and ignore this en-entire thing, r-right?" She whispered to herself, swallowing back her worries as she did so. Yet, once more, she felt like she just couldn't ignore it. Turning around, she followed the four--knowing all-too-well that Ayame would be able to tell that she was following along. It might've been alright, that being said, since Ayame looked pretty damn distracted.

Peeking around the next corner, Michiko's eyes widened as she saw the group enter into the nurse's office, the door being left open to allow air in. She whimpered a little and pitter-pattered her way down the hall and poked her head around the doorframe, looking at the group long enough to probably be noticed. "Just relax for a bit." She swallowed back her worries and slipped around the corner into the room, watching them with a nervous expression. She could see Ayame's back moving and shuddered a little bit with memories, before looking at the other two and inspecting them. All three of them had their backs turned right now, though Misa was looking pretty much directly at Michiko. She received a look that pretty much stated 'what the hell are you doing in here?' before a chuckle was heard and the group went back to its business. Michiko simply decided to remain as quiet as possible for now.
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:43 am

[Krito Asmeudos]

If Minami would've known what type of mental trigger she just hit, she'd probably be even more worried. Krito was so out of it at this point that his inner eye was practically seeing his past flying by - blood. Screams. The danger of death, the small path of life that only he, the luckiest man alive, ever found. He only really noticed Minami next to him when she touched him to check his pulse - her words reached his mind delayed and foggy, as if over a long distance. He probably wouldn't have even noticed a punch from the other girl he just insulted until AFTER being embedded into the wall again. Although this time, all hell would've broken loose in an instant.

When the nurse showed up and actually injected something into his arm, though, Krito snapped - at least a little bit, showing her back away from himself rather rude and direct, his violet glowing eyes fixating her with a cold glare. Without even a word, he raised the arm where he just got poked - there was no visible point where it had happened, but the violet small jolts of energy over it made it quite clear that medicine did not work on him. It never had, and never would.
"Would be nice if people understood what a HEALING FACTOR is." His voice was still dripping with hostility, although it did not seem to be directed at anyone - especially since he let Minami guide him away anyway. He was not in the presence of mind to really say 'no' or run away - the constant stream of unlocked memories made his body shake and his mind tremble. Even the Qi energy that was surrounding him and keeping his body going without any loss of function was wavering and unfocused, and the little presence of mind Krito had left was focused on that energy - to keep it from violently destroying every single object around him. The negative possibility field around him was clearer and more vivid than ever before, shining beacons in every single dead object around him of where they could break in a myriad of ways, how the entire world was just fragile and only a single bad day away from destruction.

"I'll be... fine. You're... overdoing it." Krito's weak protest as he sat down on the bed did not exactly sound convincing, and his pale face had changed from anger to shock and into something most akin to depression. There was literally no way for him to die of shock - even if his heartbeat or breathing stopped, his Qi would keep him alive and restart any stopped biological reactions within his body in a minute or two at the most.
"Just need to... calm down. Haven't been... Haven't been in actual danger for a while... Heh, quite a long time, really. So stupid... I of all people should know that nothing is dangerous, right? Not even medicine works on my body. It'll always be like it is now. Thousand years from now, nothing will have changed." The violet eyes were staring down at his hands which he had folded together, but it was quite obvious still that he wasn't actually seeing them. Or anything else in this room, for that matter. Even the clacking of steps on the ground sounded like the drum of machinegun-fire, as Krito did his best to supress these memories once more... The memories of a killer, survivor, and the fear and guilt from it.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Ayame's opinion on what was going on seemed a tad obvious. Knowing her, she'd accuse Krito of being a drama queen. Or hell, maybe she wouldn't. Not like Minami knew her THAT well. When Ayame reluctantly went to go grab a nurse, APPARENTLY she was standing right there. Creepy. Ayame was shoo'd away when she put quite bluntly what Minami assumed was gonna happen. With that Minami spoke up. "I'm not quite sure what triggered this." That was all she stated as she stepped aside for the nurse to do the nursing that nurses are paid to nurse do...nurse. All she could do was watch and pray as the school nurse did what she came to do. What the heck happened to Krito? What could have happened that was so bad it triggered this? He was just a teenager, at least that is what she always thought. Krito seemed to somewhat acknowledge reality, albeit in a hostile manner. Minami face palmed. "You know Kripto, just going around saying 'I have a healing factor' doesn't actually tell anyone just how far reaching it is." Seriously, he can heal a lot, but she had never heard of anyone who couldn't be killed by death. From there Minami and the nurse picked up Krito and transported him to the nurse's office.

Ayame had not in fact left, but was still standing there. What was Minami supposed to say to that though? Well she said what she felt about Ayame's presence, nothing. There was literally 0 emotion created by her presence, which was kinda strange. Still, Minami tended to act off emotion anyway, thus she remained silent. As they finally reached the nurse's office, they placed Krito down and the nurse prompted her to sit. As she sat, she could hear Krito mumbling some incoherent sentences. About nothing changing. Minami sat silent. Was that to be her one day? She was biologically immortal, unless an external source cut short her thread of life through some excess of force, Minami would live forever. She never questioned it before, but listening to Krito mumble she began to ponder. Hark, is that an existential crisis on the horizon? Well stop thinking things! Minami's doing more than enough for everyone. "Nothing ever changes..." Minami quietly mumbled to herself. She took a deep breath. The look on her face was not the usual cheerful look, but rather one like she had some things to think about, and was thinking quite hard about them. Was choosing to live as this, shocking as it may be, a mistake? She caused a lot of damage today, and she'd be stuck like this til the end of eternity. She always wanted friends, but it wasn't easy to have them if you slam them into walls. Even though realistically as long as Minami learned from today this would be a nonissue, in her mind she was wondering if becoming a Sōnansha would doom her to eternal life...alone.
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:30 am

[Krito Asmeudos]

Slowly, but surely, Krito fought back the flashbacks before his inner eye. It had been quite a while since his last real 'trigger' event - mostly because yes, he never felt threatened by anything. A good helping of confidence in himself and his ability to regenerate was the main reason for it, with a nice side-serving of absolute contempt for everyone around himself. Now that Minami was once more about as threatening as an adorable fluffy kitten - with vampiric fangs - he was able to suppress the memories of his violent, bloody and unpleasant past. As if as a sign of that, the violet glow from within his eyes receded, and they returned to the usual, boring brown color. Same for the violet, small bolts of energy across his skin, which had disappeared - together with any signs of his previous encounter with the wall, or following injection with something to calm him down. If you were to X-Ray him right now, you'd find no sign of the multiple broken ribs and punctured lung he had only a few minutes ago. In fact, he was perfectly healthy right about now.

Normally, Krito would probably hide his eyes behind the reflecting light of his glasses right about now and play it cool, distant... but first of all, his glasses were still on top of his head and the glasses completely black from smoke, and secondly, there was no way he'd be able to convince Minami that 'nothing had happened' right there. Might as well try to open a snow-shoveling business down in hell. Krito's hands slowly started shaking, but he still held them folded in front of him, sitting slightly slouched down on the bed, looking down at them, then up at Minami, and down again. Supervillain or not, you didn't make a cute girl like her feel bad! And his nihilism was also not something she needed to concern herself with. Unlike him, she had a future.
"Krito. The name's... Krito." saying that with a slight smile, he looked back up at Minami. "I'll be fine... I think. Just had some... bad memories flash up. Nothing I can't handle, really. Now that I know where your power comes from, it shouldn't become a problem again." While PTSD was not something you could 'heal', it was quite possible to train oneself to withstand trigger impulses, if properly prepared and aware of their coming. That was why he could go around dressed as a violet and black clothed villain, steal everything he wanted, and get shot at by police, without running risk of getting a flashback from gunfire. Thankfully, normal guns had only a very minor response even when he wasn't expecting them, and he doubted someone was going to set off a flak cannon within Academy City anytime soon.
"Sorry if I worried you a bit. But well, I'll be fine." Krito shot a glance over to the nurse, making sure she wasn't listening in - he lowered his voice a bit further to make sure of that, quite assured that Minami probably had enhanced senses. "I wasn't always like this. Ever heard of the metahuman experiments? Well, those have never actually stopped." A short flash of violet in the eyes looking at Minami. "I'm a goddamn lab-rat. And these powers are about as natural as a piece of plastic. And well, they... erase part of my memory, slowly. In a few years, I won't be able to recall how we met. So well... nothing ever changes, for me. I'd say your vampirism is quite the sweet deal in comparison, huh?" Attempting a bit of gallows' humor, Krito just gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Minami hadn’t been paying attention to her surroundings as she was lost in thought. She finally snapped back into focus as Krito began to speak. As she looked up, her bow actually perked up, as if it was a cat's ears or something. He first corrected her on his name, and that it was Krito. "Right, it was Krito. Sorry." She said, just before he continued on. About some bad memories flashing up and that it would be fine. A soft smile crept onto Minami's face. He was being his usual detached, calm, not panicking self. "Sorry, it was my fault. I knew I should have fed, but I didn't. It's a self preservation mechanism, if I am starving...that happens. That's why I went back to normal after I got nourishment." Minami was looking down, a tad ashamed of what she had done, or rather WHY it happened. From there, Krito began to apologize, before glancing to where the nurse would have been if she was there. While she was in a daze, everyone must have left Minami and Krito alone. Minami's bow twitched a little, again in a way that a cat's ears might. Minami shifted her posture to one where she was sitting up straight, with both her hands on her lap.

Krito went on to ask about the metahuman experiments. She'd heard of them, people's body's turned into weapons, sometimes even their minds. It was scary to think about, but that was the extend of her knowledge. It wasn't a subject governments and labs exactly released to the public. Apparently he was subject to these experiments, or at least he implied it. However, Minami’s eyes widened as he told her his memories slowly get erased. That sounded horrible. Of course, he immediately went for some grim humor. Not even a second passed from when Krito finished that sentence would he find his ear being pulled extremely hard, to the point he might wonder if she was about to rip it off. Minami didn't know her own strength yet after all. "Not funny!" While her voice was, by nature cute, she did not speak in a cute manner. This was something she said where the first thought was most CERTAINLY NOT that it was cute. No, she was mad. She released his ear from her death grip and continued with her hands expressively waving at her sides, like someone who is...well, mad might do. "Are you telling me that in a few years you won't remember any of this? All of the memory is just going to be gone? And you think this is a joke?" She could not believe what she was hearing, which was apparent with her light pinching of the bridge of her nose, head facing down, as a sign of her annoyance. "Well Mr. 'Nothing ever changes', is that why you're so pessimistic all the time? Because you lose your memory? Maybe you do lose your memory. And yes it sucks, because so many great things can be forgotten forever. But try looking at it like every new day brings new experiences. All kinds of awesome things happen every day, and if you just looked for that instead of the downside of losing your memory, you'd be a happier person!"

She calmed back down and began to speak normally. "If you look for the light, you can often find it. But if you look for the dark, that is all you'll ever see. Look for the good in life Krito, it isn't that hard to find." And, with a 'powerful quote she had seen in a TV show' in hand, she tried to cheer up Krito and maybe make him sound less depressing all the time. "Besides, if it was artificially given to you, it should be possible to take it away. Have you tried seeing if you can undo whatever happened to you? Or at least if you can stop the memory loss?" She gave that optimistic speech, but memory loss still sucked, and if that could be solved then she'd love if it was. Not that Minami could do ANYTHING to fix it. "There is no way that can be permanent."
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 5:09 pm

[Krito Asmeudos]

"Owww! Minami, I still need that ear!" whined Krito, as the cute little vampire pulled on his ear. On the scale of one to 'getting implanted into a wall', this barely ranked as a two, but damn, it still hurt! But she at least got him to actually listen now, and that was a definite plus. Because no matter his own conviction about his 'evil nature', Minami obviously didn't think him evil at all. No surprise, as she knew nothing about his double life as Jinx, but the words still resonated.
"Look at the... positive side of things? Well, I... It's just that..." Really, Krito had no answer for that, and was left a bit speechless. Sure, there were good things about life, but how was he supposed to enjoy them? In a few years, he wouldn't even remember her! How was he supposed to just... ignore that? How COULD he ignore that? The nerdy looking metahuman sighed a bit. "I'm not all that positive of a person, I guess?"

Her next words, though, made him think for a bit. Remove... the healing factor? He thought about that before, but... The lab was destroyed. By a nuclear blast, no less, and shortly after Krito had escaped - he even still remembered the heat wave cooking his flesh in the distance and the agonizing healing process of severe burns and radiation poisoning until he got out of that area, by crawling and stumbling forwards. And then, it hit him like a giant anvil falling down on his head. He REMEMBERED it. Stuff that happened AFTER he got his healing factor. On his face, conflicting emotions battled it out - surprise, happiness, his usual gloomy luck - and something slightly positive. As if he had suddenly remembered how to smile together with the fact that he got nuked once.
"Taking it away... It's... possible, perhaps. I had a power before all this... Wouldn't be much use in metahuman experimentation without it, right? But well... That virus they gave me rewrote my DNA. Gave me healing, and took away what I had before. You see, I was... Well, the luckiest person on the planet. I just had extreme luck. Not enough to hide me from the experiments, but lucky enough to survive having my DNA changed." Krito stood up now, walking back and forth next to the bed, his thoughts racing. If he got rid of this healing factor, then he'd no longer be the Jinx... So should he even do that? And where were his memories from between his escape, and the start of his time at this academy? His powers didn't delete them, so what did? Too many questions, not enough answers. And many of these questions he couldn't ask her - if she found out he wasn't just a experiment-survivor, but also a world war 3 veteran, war criminal and deserter, then he'd lose one of the few friends he had. And sure, being someone's 'friend' didn't get him any closer to being remembered and respected, but he still didn't want to lose her.
"They wouldn't use something like that rewriting virus without something to counter it, to restore the original DNA of the target. But it's not like I can just whip up a virus to counter this one in the school lab... Because I'm pretty sure none of the original viruses are still in my blood stream. It has been too long since I got infected with this healing factor, at least too long for that. And the lab... last I heard, it's a crater now. Not exactly the kind of place where I expect to find many answers..." One thing was for certain, even if Krito was now talking incredibly fast - he didn't seem gloomy, depressed or angry for once. His eyes flew over to Minami, and she got to see a honest smile from him for the first time, which seemed to lighten up his entire face, which was framed in by his brown, longer hair.
"Thank you, Minami. You're... brilliant."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 4:00 am

"Liar." Minami said, though she still let go of Krito's ear. Even though she called him a liar, he needed it to be thoroughly lectured. After all, she hated giving lectures when the person is like "Oh, my ear, you ripped it off" and "I'm bleeding out". Some people need to learn to suck it up! That and Minami would probably be running in circles freaking the hell out if that was happening. She went on and on about being positive, but all Krito could say was that he wasn't a positive person. "No shit!" Minami called out before continuing on about removing the damned healing factor. He wasn't born with it, so maybe some weird voodoo black magic, magical girl shenanigans for all she cared, could remove it. Though he did say it was at the DNA level...DNA ruins everything! Then Krito began to go on about what he used to have. Apparently, he had the luckiest luck in all of luckdom. He was so lucky that a Leprachaun holding a four leaf clover while wearing his lucky underwear would go "Damn, he's lucky". Minami...wasn't convinced. With a bit of an awkward dull expression, she quietly spoke, but it was loud enough for Krito to hear. "If you were really as lucky as you say you'd have never gotten into that situation in the first place." She's right. No matter how lucky he was, it couldn't have been the best possible luck if he got sucked up into that scenario in the first place. If he WAS the luckiest, he wouldn't have gotten out with a power that wiped his memory. Or who knows, MAYBE he would have been lucky to have his memory wiped, but his luck could have been better by not having him get stuck in a scenario so bad it'd be best if he forgot it forever. Fact of the matter is, this luck story is grossly flawed. If Minami wasn't in such a serious situation, she probably wouldn't even have the mind to realize all of this.

It was from here that Krito started pacing back and forth. "Krito, what are you thinking about? You're gonna leave a dent in the floor at this rate." Minami, having calmed down, spoke in what should have been sarcasm, but rather was nothing more than genuine curiosity. UNFORTUNATELY FOR MINAMI, he decided to answer. He spoke a whole lot of mumbo jumbo that Minami could barely wrap her mind around. Maybe if she had a few minutes to process the information, but with how fast he was talking she didn't have the slightest clue what he was saying. He looked up and smiled at her, a bright smile. Minami blinked a few times. "Krito...I...you're sick, let me go get the nurse." Minami turned to go find the nurse but Krito spoke back up in saying that she was brilliant. Minami stopped dead in her tracks. What did she say that was so brilliant? She just said to be positive, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that. I mean it isn't like she... "You couldn't be thinking?" She didn't know for sure, but for an entire laboratory for such experiments to be a crater would imply something that meant he shouldn't go back there. "You want to go back...you're insane!" Again, she didn't know anything for sure, but she had a REEEAAAALLY weird feeling about this. Not even bad...just weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loss of Control [Open]   Loss of Control [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Loss of Control [Open]
Page 1 of 1