Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  Vote_lcapNighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  Voting_barNighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  Vote_lcapNighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  Voting_barNighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  Empty
PostSubject: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:14 am

Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  300px-Fukiyose

“Ugh… Leave us alone you jerks! Don’t you guys have anything better to do with your time than pick on defenseless school girls!?”

Such were the words that resonated throughout an alley located in the city.  Two girls, who were enjoying the merriment of their night, had been so rudely interrupted by a group of thugs who were attempting to makes moves on them.   These uncultured animals had long since gained a sour reputation around Karakura.   They were known as the behemoths of Edo.  

They claimed to be an honorable group of gangsters, but were in truth, as conniving and slimy as any other bastard housed in this town.    No longer able to brook their harassment any further, Kiriko (One of the girls), was spouting out every ravenous word possible,   hoping to drive them away.   Her efforts were proving to be more unsuccessful than she had hoped, however.  

“Come on, babe.  Why do ya’ gotta be so feisty?  We’re just’a lookin’ to have a good time is alls’. “

“Tch! And by good time, you basically mean resigning us to the proverbial hell of hanging out with you Neanderthals?  I know what you type of men always have in mind.  Sex, drugs, rebellion, and not abiding by the laws – I think I’d rather die than hang out with someone like that.  If you wish to have a good time,  go humor a hooker or somebody, kay’? “

“The little bitch is trying to get all verbose on me, eh? Women like you act tough, but you’re just full of hot air.  We could just kidnap you and be done with it, yanno’.   In fact, what do you say guys? Instead of this Casanova act, let’s just take these bitches back to our little hideout.  “

“Aye! The rules of our boss is law! Come with us, or we take you by force. “

“Bastards… I won’t let you touch us!”
Kiriko stood her ground, though her legs were visibly trembling by this point.  These men were much taller, much stronger,   and far more brutal than she was.  

They were pushed into a corner with nowhere to go, and if they screamed, there was nothing to indicate these bastards wouldn’t harm them.  What was she to do…?  She and her friend had experienced such a wonderful night and now they were gonna be fish food for a bunch of lowlifes? Was that to be their fate?

Perhaps it would have been, were it not for the introduction of Mukai Takumi.

“I’ve seen some saaaaad shit before but seeing you guys harassing women like this just takes the cake. “

At the beginning of the alley way stood a woman of unusual height.  She was well-endowed, yet her appearance was made menacing by the deathly glare in her eyes.  Her black locks of hair flowed softly amid the cold winter wind, and when the wind had subsided,  Takumi moved the hair from her eyes and took a single step forward.

“I’ve heard of men hitting on women before, and usually I admire their efforts whenever possible,  but you dirty shitbags make me sick, outright threatening to hurt a woman because they won’t fall to their knees and praise your little dicks.  And no, I’m not speaking in metaphors. Your dicks are about as small as your brains, most likely.  In any case, now that I’m here, you won’t be doing anything but run away. “
“You…. Y-you are!”

Mukai Takumi.  

The mighty heaven and earth,  the tyrant of Karakura,  the Alpha and Omega.   The reputation of this woman was widespread, for many people knew her as an infamous motorcycle rider who would ride through the city at devastating speed, paying no heed to speed limits.  

There were even rumors that she had run many a man over, and not one had lived to see the day.   In a close quarters fight, she was equally as scary.  In a word, fighting her was so illogical as to be foolish…..

But of course, certain people never learn,  do they?

Indeed.  They do not.

“K-Kuh! You eyesore of’a bitch! Who do you think you are talking to us like that?!”

“Name’s  Takumi Mukai.  I've been called a bitch before…. Hey, are you trying to compliment me? Too bad.  I don’t really go for guys with bitty-itty-witty penises, so run along,
children
. “

“Argh!  Die!!!”

The leader, and biggest fool of the group among them all, charged towards Takumi, brandishing a knife from his pocket.   Takumi, yawning as though disinterested, moved her left hand forward and blocked the tip of the knife with her palm.  To any other person attempting an insane action as this, the knife would’ve not only cut through their hand – given its extreme sharpness – but it would’ve created a far gruesome wound than words could tell.  

However—

Takumi’s palm was completely unharmed, not a single drop of blood had hit the ground.  Before the fool who unconsciously attacked could call her a monster, a right elbow crashed across his nose, sending him flying all the way to the wall beside the two girls they had got off on bullying moments ago.  

There was no doubt about it.  The elbow strike had crushed his nose.  Sighing whilst scratching her ear, she looked at the rest of the group with an expression of absolute pity.  These creatures weren't even worth her time.  And yet, urged on by their anger, they, too, ran towards her with weapons in hand.  

And throughout every single confrontation, not a single one of them had been able to land any form of damage on her person.   She, on the other hand, damaged them to such an extent that none of them could even move, let alone speak.    When the tumult came to a close, Takumi looked towards Kiriko and her friend.  

“You were brave back there,  tellin’ these little shits whose boss.  You deserve far better than that, so retain the strength you showed today.  Now, go on and get out of here.  “

Kiriko, grateful of the kindness shown to her by Takumi, bowed in respect, pulling her friend along so that they could enjoy the rest of their night in peace.  Takumi whistled, before kneeling down towards the ground by the thugs.  Ever so slowly, she took the wallets from their pockets, pulled out every single dollar available and placed it within her pocket.

With this much yen, she could have her own fun tonight as well.  She was certainly dressed in casual enough clothes to do so.  Perhaps she could go and eat a meal, or maybe go to one of those night clubs? Well, no.  That was maybe pushing it.  And besides, she was far too tough to be dancing with strangers.   She’d think of something, she supposed.  And with that thought in mind, she walked out from the alley way, and made her venture towards downtown Karakura.

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:44 am

Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  Aiyako-FreestyleScript_zps6a38dbb1

Well their night had turned to shit. She had taken the chance to go out with her friend Kiriko from work and everything was going really well until these bastards showed up. Aiyako was naturally timid, shy, and definitely wasn't a fighter. In fact, the moment they showed up, Kiriko took this chance to stand in front of her in a protective manner, knowing that Aiyako was not going to be able to do anything about this situation. Aiyako ended up cowering a bit as things got serious, both of them being backed into a corner before these men threatened to just kidnap them. Her heart was racing, she closed her eyes, and awaited the fate she felt was inevitable by this time. Luckily, a young woman showed up that apparently had one hell of a reputation with these guys because they immediately knew her name. This woman was easily able to take care of them. Aiyako almost freaked out when she saw a knife be pulled but the girl had nothing happen to her. "Oh my goodness!" she covered her eyes again until the entire fight seemed to be over. The woman told Kiriko that she was brave for sticking up for them and Aiyako smiled in agreement, though she said nothing. Kiriko bowed in thanks and then began dragging Aiyako off with her. "Uhm O-Oh! Ahh!" she waved to Takumi as she was being dragged off, "Th-Thank you!" She kept a sweet smile on as they hurried out the alley, but Aiyako glanced back to see her taking the money out of their wallets. Aiyako stopped and then turned to Kiriko, "Hey... You go on home, okay? I'll see you later." It took a few seconds, but she was able to convince Kiriko just to go on without her. Once she did, she turned back towards the alley and stopped behind the young woman that had come to her and her friends rescue. "Hey..." she spoke up with a soft, sweet voice, "You know you shouldn't be stealing their money... I-I... I know they're criminals, but y-you did something really good to save us here... W-Why would you change your good deed my committing your own crime? E-Even if it is against criminals like them." At that moment, one of them groaned and Aiyako jumped, squeaking in fright at the sound. "S-S-Sorry!" Aiyako covered her face in embarrassment when she squeaked like that, knowing that she was sort of weak and cowardly in comparison to both Kiriko and this girl. "B-But I thought it'd be nice to thank you in some way. I... well... I don't know what you'd like, but I'm pretty good in the kitchen if you would like some sort of meal... I also work at Anseijima and could get you a free ticket for you and a friend... I mean.. if that's even something you'd like..." Aiyako fiddled with her fingers a little, glancing off to the side, shyly.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 3:24 am

These guys were nothing but jokes.  How they managed to live so long was a complete mystery to her; the world could stand to lose a few of these deplorable neanderthals. She was going to enjoy spending their money, or rather, was. The serene voice of a woman graced her ears as she felt an unfamiliar presence behind her. She turned around in an instant, expecting another assailant. However, the squeak betrayed her expectations.  There was only the face of one of the girls who she had aided against those thugs. She had only noticed her as she was leaving. When Kiriko was shielding her, Takumi had no way to properly see who she was.  Now that she was able to see her face, Takumi knew she was harmless, posing no threat, holding no hostility. Well, she supposed that would've been impossible seeing as she had just saved both of their lives but one could never be too weary within these parts of town. In any case, Takumi decided to humor her. "Guys like these don't deserve the money they're given'. I'm not sure what i'm going to do with it yet, but i'm definitely not giving it back to these losers.  There is no crime in stealing stolen money to begin with, so don't worry too much about me. " Takumi had no remorse for weak-minded individuals who found pleasure in torturing others.  

They were filth, hardly deserving of any mercy.  Takumi shook her head at Aiyako's offer. As far as she was concerned, she didn't do all that much to deserve these pleasantries she was being offered. "You don't have to go to the trouble of all that, cute stuff.  I don't really have a lot of friends, and you don't need to fix me any meal. " However, as she finished that sentence, a grumble erupted from her belly. Well, it would be a lie to say she wasn't hungry. But no matter how hungry she was, she still stood by her decision. However, how long would her pride overpower hunger?

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:36 am

Aiyako definitely wasn't sticking up for the trash that lay on the floor around them, but she wasn't going to condemn them either. At this point, she felt that something in their past likely pushed them to this degree of evil, so maybe there was a chance for them to come out of it? Sometimes a good ass kicking, like they had just received, helped some people. She sorta felt bad for them as well. Of course there was no excuse for what they had just tried to pull. Threatening to kidnap young women? That wasn't nice at all! "I-I understand... But don't you think that maybe... I don't know... I-I'm not used to this kind of stuff..." Aiyako said as she fiddled with her fingers. A low 'mm' left her throat before she offered her something to eat. That was something she could do to thank her! Yes! Aiyako was unaware of this woman's living conditions, or how she ate, but who wouldn't want a free meal? Apparently this woman would. Aiyako felt sort of bad. She was slightly excited about meeting someone who was so tough! "Well, i-if I do make you a meal, y-you can save the money you stole and use it another time...? Maybe... I think..." Aiyako was obviously unsure of herself. It wasn't everyday that she was almost mugged and kidnapped. Anyways, it was about that time that the woman's stomach growled, and even though they had a bit of distance between them, Aiyako was able to hear it. Hearing it made Aiyako giggle a little bit. "Y-You know, it might be fun to eat with someone tonight... A-And I'm alone now because I... sent Kiriko... home." Aiyako said, feeling slightly stupid for saying behind like this. She glanced back down towards the exit of the alley sort of hoping that Kiriko had not listened to her, but nope, she had gone home. Aiyako glanced to the ground and let out a low whimper. "So stupid..." she mumbled to herself. She wasn't one to try and persuade someone out of their decision and that wasn't what she was trying to do. She had just realized what she had done and noticed she had to get home alone. "W-Well... I'm gonna hurry home... before it gets later. S-Sorry for bugging you.... A-And th-thanks again..." Aiyako bowed a bit in respect and then wrapped her arms around herself as if she were cold, but was actually merely frightened. She turned away and began walking out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:28 am

This girl was too adorable!  So adorable that Takumi felt a pang of guilt within her chest as she saw Aiyako struggle with communication. To make matters worse, the grumbling within her belly was only rising in intensity! She started to notice her error the moment she noticed the crestfallen expression in her face. Takumi could only keep up a facade for so long, and besides, she wasn't going to allow this girl to walk home alone, more of these bastards could attack her and make good on their promise from earlier. She would not have that.  Before Aiyako could get any further, Takumi grabbed onto her hand and pulled her back, bringing her into a small hug. "Dammit, I concede! I concede! Walking home alone is the best way to get kidnapped, especially at nighttime. Look - I'll place the money beside them, and take you up on your offer of a free meal, okay? Cheer up, you look cuter with a smile on your face. " Takumi chuckled at her joke as she slapped her back lightly, hoping that this friendly gesture would dispel any fear within her heart.  Although not one for social interaction, Takumi was not completely against making friends. Rather, she always found that it was hard for others to befriend her, and so she never openly pursued friendship.

However, this girl was willing to give her a free meal. She'd have to be a goddamned fool not to take her up on such an offer! And so without any hesitation, she spoke up again, posing another question. "Through all that offering though, I only found out what job you have.  I think introducing ourselves first would be the best way to break the tension, so i'll go first.  The name is Takumi Mukai, though you can just call me Takumi. I'm not one for honorifics, so don't worry about being overly-polite around me. Now, what is your name? "

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Aiyako was not expecting what had just happened. When she was suddenly pulled into a hug, she tensed up a bit, letting out a frightened squeak, before looking back to the girl. She nervously hugged back out of respect for the woman and then pushed up a small smile. Usually Aiyako wouldn't ever make physical contact with someone because of how nervous she gets, but it was so sudden that she couldn't really fight or avoid it. She also felt it would be very rude to just pull away from someone who had just saved her. It also seemed she the woman was nervous about the same things that she was. Well, not exactly nervous. It seemed more along the lines of the girl worrying for Aiyako's safety, which was actually rather kind. "O-Oh, I'm glad! But... You don't have to put the money back if you don't want too... I-I guess..." Aiyako said, wondering what this woman's home life was like. It could be just has bad as these men who had hurt her, but she had chosen a more righteous path, so why should she have to put the money back? "Use it another time, maybe?" Aiyako began loosening up just a bit, her stuttering and shyness fading away very slowly, but still fading. The fact that she was told to cheer up actually did help. She was able to stand more normally and stopped fiddling with her fingers. She had been so nervous about offending this young woman that she was making herself more and more nervous.

Finally she was able to calm down a bit and as the woman continued talking, Aiyako realized something. Did she really just say where she worked to a woman she had just met? Sure, Takumi had just protected her from a bunch of punks, but when had she ever been so open with details like that? She'd usually be so shy! "Oh. W-Well... My name is Aiyako Aizawa." she replied with a small nervous blush, "I don't really know anything else I could tell you... about myself... I mean, but I do really like to cook! So, w-why don't we head back to my home? My parents are out... and we're allowed to have female friends over... s-so... I can make you a meal there. I-I live right up the street... in the, well... richer.. part of town, I guess..." Aiyako lowered her head a bit, unsure whether that fact would offend Takumi or not. She had met people in the past who got offended rather badly by anyone who had more money than they did, so it was hard to tell from person to person. "Let's head there....? If you want..." Aiyako pushed up another smile and would began her way out of the alley if Takumi agreed. If so, she'd turn right as she left the alley and would make her way up a hill towards a rather 'wealthy' looking neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:36 am

Takumi had never met such a timid woman before. From her experience, she tended to meet women who were very judgmental of her, always whispering insults under their lips.  And for the few kind women she did meet, her social awkwardness stuck out like a sore thumb.   She was use to adrenaline, living on the edge, driving her fist within the jaw of men like these who lacked proper thinking ability.  This kindness was a foreign concept to her. In her mind, any other girl would've left, satisfied that they were able to escape the jaws of death. However, Aiyako was willing to treat her to a meal. She would've felt guilty for not accepting her offer.  

"Tell you what, I'll keep it for now. But---if we bump into one another again, you have to let me return the favor by buying you a meal from this sweet restaurant not too far from this alley, deal?"

As she heard the name of this young maiden, another small smile graced her lips as she said, "That's a nice name. Can I say one thing, though? You should really relax, Aiyako. I know my demeanor may not radiate absolute kindness but I can assure you that anything you say wouldn't dampen my mood in the slightest. The sheer fact that you're even willing to provide me with a meal is a sign of great kindness.  Any other person would've continued their night without even sparing a passing glance, even If I saved them.  In any case, I don't mind where we go. This is your treat, after all. "

Takumi exited the alley as she started to follow Aiyako. Under normal circumstances, she would've driven her motorcycle up the hill, but seeing as they were so close to her house, she saw no reason.. And besides, she didn't want to frighten Aiyako to death. She seemed so fragile that the thought of riding on a motorcycle with her would no doubt cause the charming girl to faint. This night was shaping out to be interesting.

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:29 am

"Deal!" Aiyako said with a bit of excitement before she introduced herself to the woman. The woman smiled back, letting Aiyako feel a bit more at ease. When Takumi began speaking again, Aiyako blushed a bit and lowered her head, fiddling with her fingers even more. "I-I'm sorry... I-I'm always like this. I am usually worse, though. I s-sometimes don't talk to people at all..." Aiyako said and then took a deep breath, "Alright! I'll try." With a determined look, Aiyako decided to lead Takumi up to her home. It only was a seven minute walk. Yes, seven minutes. Not five, not ten, seven! As they came to the house, it was a two story and quite large when it came to the width. The yard was well taken care of and the lights were on inside. "Oh... Looks like Miyako's home." Aiyako said, blinking a few times, "I don't think Mommy and Daddy are back yet, so it has to be her..." Aiyako motioned for Takumi to follow with a nice smile on her face and then went up to the front door. She opened it up and placed a hand next to her mouth, "Miya! I'm hom-..."

"Where have you been!? I'm staarving!" Miyako jumped up from the couch and hurried over to her sister, giving her a tight hug. "I'm sorry Miya... I was out with a friend and we sorta... well... we ran into some trouble." Aiyako explained as she hugged her sister back, patting her back a bit. "Wait, what trouble?! Are you okay and who's that!?" Miyako leaned to the side and looked passed her sister and over to Takumi. "This is Takumi. She saved us from these mean guys that were being mean... And don't worry, I'll get dinner ready pretty soon, okay? Takumi is going to eat with us." Aiyako explained as she stepped into the house. "You said mean twice, sis." Miyako raised an eyebrow and then glanced to Takumi, "You can come in and thanks for saving Aiya." Both she and Miyako waited for Takumi to come in as well and then Miyako closed the door behind them. "Alright! I'll be in my room!" Miyako said as she hurried up the stairs. "I'll call you when it's ready." Aiyako said and waved to her sister, "I'll show you the kitchen and get started on dinner. Is there anything you want to do while dinner is cooking? Oh! And is there anything in particular that you'd like?" Aiyako slipped on an apron and opened the fridge, looking inside and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:37 pm

As Aiyako opened the door, Takumi stood beside her patiently, awaiting entrance to her home. Before she could enter along with her new friend, however, Takumi was caught off guard by the female voice of a girl who was also present within this house. From her own analysis of appearance, Takumi likely guessed that these two, so similar in appearance, yet seemingly worlds apart in personality, were twin sisters. That was a surprise, especially since Aiyako had only mentioned her parents, who were not at home right now. She was prepared to leave as quickly as possible if her sister did not wish for her to enter the home.  

Contrary to her expectations, however, once the two sisters were finished conversing, Miyako accepted her with no resistance.  Phew, that was a close one.  These two sisters appeared to have a good relationship with each other.  Unlike other relatives she seemed to meet from time to time, these two appeared to enjoy the company of one another as fondly as friends would.  When Aiyako explained that Takumi would be eating with the two, Miyako appeared to be perfectly fine with it.

She thanked her for her good deeds, notified the two that she would be within her room, and hurriedly ran upstairs.  Takumi followed Aiyako into the kitchen. The house was definitely worthy of being considered high class. She could definitely tell that Aiyako lived well.  Perhaps that was why her demeanor was so timid and reserved.  
She never seemed as though she had been the victim of a cruel tragedy, and unless her imagination proved false, her parents actually could be the types that would spoil their children.

She brought a finger to her chin, eyes searching the environment for anything of interest. No hesitation in her tone, she politely asked, "Do you two have any video games? I think I that could hold my intention until you're finished cooking...if you'll let me play them, that is.  And, as far as meals go, you seem like the type that can cook great, so I don't have any specific meal preference set in mind. In other words, cook whatever makes you feel at home, cook as if you were cooking for your family or even your job. I'm sure that whatever the result, I'll come to enjoy it because of effort alone. " With that, Takumi patted Aiyako's head, smiling as she awaited the answer to her question.

Last edited by Fuji Ren on Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:43 am

"Hm...?" Aiyako tilted her head to the side to think if they had any, "Actually... Miyako might." Aiyako blinked a few times and walked back towards the stairway. "Miya!! You have that video game thing, right?" "Yeah! Your friend wanna play it? She can!" Miyako yelled back down the stairs and Aiyako smiled, "It's in the cabinet next to the big screen!" "Thanks Miya!" Aiyako giggled and nodded to Takumi, leading her over to the TV. The TV was quite large, taking up a pretty big portion of the wall. Aiyako wasn't really into technology too much, but one would recognize that it was a 62 inch television. Aiyako opened up a cabinet and saw a black box of sorts. "I think this is it... I don't play it very much at all, but you can. I'll hurry and get dinner ready! You have fun!"

Aiyako gave her a wave and hurried back into the kitchen to get cooking. She made sure her apron was nicely tightened behind her back and began to hum as she pulled out the ingredients for the meal she was going to make. It wasn't going to be anything too special, but she hoped it would be enjoyed. She took her time, as she always did, and started up! She carefully put in each ingredient and timed everything perfectly. Probably a good thirty minutes passed before everything was finished. She set everything out on the table and made her way back towards the area that she left Takumi in. "Heya! Dinner is ready! I made steak with a side of roasted potatoes and carrots, along with sweet rolls with butter if you want to add." Aiyako told her, holding her hand towards the table. Noticing she forgot to put the steaks out on the table, she hurried over and picked them up. Taking a fork, she placed a steak on each plate. As she came to Miyako's side, her sister ran into the room and as if this happened a thousand and one times before, Aiyako raised her plate. Miyako ran under the plate, only missing Aiyako because of her quick thinking, and then sat down.

"Dinner looks great Aiya!" Miyako said. "I'm glad. And don't worry, there's hardly any fat in the meat, I drained the grease as you like." Aiyako said as she placed the final steak on her own plate and sat down. She looked over to Takumi and nodded, "Start eating whenever you like." Aiyako then pulled up her steak knife and started eating her food with a cheerful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]    Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nighttime pleasantries[Private; Serenity/Agito]
Page 1 of 1