Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] Vote_lcapA Regular Day on the Job [Closed] Voting_barA Regular Day on the Job [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] Vote_lcapA Regular Day on the Job [Closed] Voting_barA Regular Day on the Job [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 3:05 am

A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] Nzngq1

Well, wasn't this quaint? She'd been hot on the tail of the perp for about twenty minutes now, as he'd attempted to lead her through what seemed to effectively be a maze of stuff that broke pretty damn easily. While the path that this bastard had taken didn't seem to be very obvious, the path that the woman with pink hair had taken was pretty much more than obvious. Behind her and her gigantic gauntlets was a path of destruction, strewn with the unconscious figures of the bastards that had been trying to keep her away from their leader. Heh, what fools. The light from the sun above Artemis shone down and reflected off of her nose stud, and the half-gear tattoo on her neck moved with the muscles beneath. Of course, when she'd broken through the final wall of her path of destruction, she had come across a group of men who looked... almost bewildered with her presence. She sighed quietly, and then sneered at them with a snarky 'hmph'.

"Wha', didja think a few puny walls were gonna stop someone like me?" The sneer changed into more of a grin, and the VI tattoo on her cheek moved with it. "C'mon, who d'ya think I am? If I were any ol' Cop..." Of course. A few men jumped out from corners, aiming shotguns at her with desperate expressions. "Pullin' a firearm on the officer of th'law is punishable, y'know?" Suddenly, she laughed and pushed off with her specially-designed boots. She moved with unusual speed, considering the weight of the gauntlets that sat upon her hands. The men already looked scared, but it was too late for them. The laughter that escaped from the female's lips could almost be called a howl as she rushed them down, picking up what appeared to be a length of pipe with ease and swinging it as if it were a toy. "BITCHES SHOULD CATCH!" The pipe hit and hit hard, knocking them aside like pins at the end of a bowling alley. "KINETIC AMPLIFICATION, FUCKERS!" Most men would've shat themselves. These men didn't, but they looked pretty damn close. Rushing them down, Terra suddenly jumped into the air with little trouble, flipping her body upside down and landing behind them with ease.

Ten men stood between her and the perp, who looked pretty damn scared by now. Of course, there was no escaping Terra--especially not in a dead-end warehouse. She grinned and started to run towards him in a full charge. People got in her way, but there really was no stopping her--gigantic fists knocked men away as easily as one pushed a fly (unpowered humans were so easy to take down). She got closer and closer to the perp, before slamming into him and grabbing him with those gigantic gauntlets. She launched herself into the air, laughing her heart out as they went about a metre above--and then he went down. "Get dunked!" Thrown, even such a short distance, the man crashed into the concrete--Terra counted about fifteen broken bones upon impact. She landed next to him with a grin, dropping one of the gauntlets in order to reach into her pocket. That was the last straw for the rest of the men, who heard 150kg land on the ground from one hand. As they scattered, their boss groaned.

"Yeah, yeah, it's me. Guy's incapacitated. Might need hospital. What? No. No. I only destroyed a small segment. Nothing impoooortannt! It was all old, abandoned shit anyway! C'mon, gimme a break. Fine. I'll see you tomorrow, boss." She sighed, hanging up the phone and walking away from the man, gauntlet on hand once more. The regulars would pick him up later. For now, she needed a fucking drink.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:44 am

A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] CaitlynPiltover-PalaceScriptMT_zps1ede20cc

A single phone call was what made Caitlyn aware of the situation. Terra had gone in alone, but did it matter? "The woman can take care of herself, so why do I feel the need to go check up on her." she asked herself. Though she wasn't exactly needed on this little adventure, Caitlyn couldn't help but check on the one person in this city that was not family and that she trusted, Terra. It could be heard from miles away; all of the breaking of buildings. Caitlyn didn't exactly need another sign as to where her friend was. "Terra..." she sighed as she made her way through the streets, wearing the uniform she felt best suited her; a mini skirt, revealing top, a necktie with a separated collar, and bra for the world to see! Whatever, she was comfortable and she knew she looked good. She even walked with an attitude that showed it; you can look, but don't you touch! Either way, Caitlyn came onto the scene a little late. Terra was getting to the end of her little adventure and had practically slammed through everything that had been in her way. "Hehe... Not shocking..." Caitlyn smirked at what she saw, knowing this was about how her friend always acted in the first place. She chuckled upon hearing Terra's little conversation with the boss. "Best not disturb..." Caitlyn thought, crossing her arms under her bust and leaning up against the wall of a near by building. She listened to the conversation for a moment and Terra hung up. As Terra turned towards her, Caitlyn smirked, "I take it boss wasn't too happy about the situation? What'd he say?" Caitlyn chuckled and pushed herself off of the wall, stepping over to Terra's side. She listened to whatever her friend had to say, but the likelihood of a reply was low. She merely smiled, knowing what Terra was going to do next. "I take it you wanna get a drink? Where ya going this time?" Caitlyn asked, her arms still crossed under her bust, "I doubt Wilkins is going to allow you back in after the last... incident. You got a new place? If not, there is this new joint down the road. Some middle aged guy with a mustache opened it up. Might be interesting... Wanna check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 2:27 am

Fuckin' perps. Honestly, there were times that Terra wondered if they were just out to make her life hard, or some shit. Everyone said that Artemis was a nice, peaceful place that was completely free of crime--and Terra agreed, mostly. It was boring as fuck, and whenever something like this happened; she was the first out of the door and the first on the scene. There was no doubt in her mind, though--something big was coming, and Terra knew that she needed to be there to see it. "Sigh. Fucker." A familiar, English-tinged voice resounded from behind her, "I take it boss wasn't too happy about the situation? What'd he say?" She chuckled to herself and turned around, grinning from behind her grey eyes. "Oh, the usual. Shit like 'we pay too much for your stupid damage count!' and 'you should be more careful!' I wanna punch him in the mouth." She sneered at the thought of the fucker and turned away from Caitlyn, resting her gauntlet's palm on her hip.

"I take it you wanna get a drink? Where ya going this time?" Hmm, she couldn't exactly work it out. There were a few good places nearby, but only one or two good ones that she wasn't yet banned from. The Gauntlets and pink hair drew too much attention as well. Honestly, she wondered sometimes why she hadn't been fired from the Police Force yet. "Fuck, I'unno." "I doubt Wilkins is going to allow you back in after the last... incident. You got a new place? If not, there is this new joint down the road. Some middle aged guy with a mustache opened it up. Might be interesting... Wanna check it out?" Hehehe, Wilkins. Terra almost reminisced happily about the incident. The guy had hit on her, so she had hit on him. With a chair. One bar brawl later, and you know how things go. "Lead th'way, Cupcake." She grinned, chuckling quietly at the nickname she'd given Caitlyn ever since cadets. The implications of that nickname were hilarious, and almost completely true. Terra'd been crushing on her partner for a little while, but was just a little bit too hard-minded to give that secret away juuust yet.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:26 pm

"Shouldn't shock you, ya know? Though I don't know why he always has to bitch about it." Caitlyn rolled her eyes at the thought, "It's not like the budget goes to anything else. At least now they have a reason to spend a little money and not let it sit in the damn bank forever..." It was something that Caitlyn was getting a bit used to, though she felt their boss should shove his ego up his ass and get used to it himself. It's not like anything serious ever happens in this town; it's boring. "Alright, let's go." Caitlyn smirked and shook her head at the nickname that was once again used in reference to her. Terra had called her that for a long time now. She had gotten used to it, though the thought did come to her mind that it was a strange name to call her. It was something usually used between people with a different type of relationship. Obviously it meant something different to Terra and wasn't a big deal. Caitlyn had learned to wave it off, though each time it was said it definitely caught her attention. She just said nothing of it. Now, leading the way down the street to a new bar that she had come across. After the last issue, Caitlyn knew they'd need a new hang out, so she had looked around for one and found it. She turned a corner, stopped, and pointed to it with a hand on her waist, "There it is. It's a nice place, though it can be a little more... exciting than the one's we're used to." Caitlyn smirked and glanced to Terra. The place was more of a rough house. From there it was easy to see larger men wearing leather jackets hanging around. Every now and then, a yell could be heard as well. "This place might actually be a little... fun, ya know?" Caitlyn continued her way over to the bar and stepped up to the door. Immediately she was greeted with a few flirtatious smirks, but as usual she brushed them off like they meant nothing to her. "Hey, hey, hey!! Look what we got here!" a drunken fellow stepped rather confidently up to the petite dark haired woman, "Now, you lookin' for a good time, sexy? I can definitely help you out with that." Only ten seconds inside this place and this happens? Fun...
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:43 am

"Ahh, nothin' like a good ol' rough-house bar to get the fuckin' blood pumpin', eh? Y'er right, it'll be fuckin' fun." The grin on Terra's face was huge, and probably wouldn't disappear for a while. Of course, that's what she thought. As they walk through the door, she noticed something off. Firstly, there were a lot of old tough guys in leather jackets. Secondly, most of them were ogling her fuckin' partner! Almost ready to punch some dipshit in the face, Terra reined herself in for a second and calmed herself down. No need to get into a barfight the moment you get into a building, VI.

"Hey, hey, hey!! Look what we got here! Now, you lookin' for a good time, sexy? I can definitely help you out with that."" No. FUCK. NO. The man who approached was, obviously, a little bit drunk. He was also a little bit punched in the face. By the time Terra had realized what she had done, the man was halfway across the fucking bar, and the front of her fist was where his body had been. Mind you, this was her gauntlet. By the time he'd hit the wall, everyone in the building was staring at her. Looking around, Terra sneered at the lot of them. "Y'fuckin' payin' to watch this shit or somethin'? She's taken. Git y'er own fuckin' oglemonkey." She stepped up to the bar and dropped the gauntlets beside her, a loud bang emanating from them as they landed. If the men hadn't been scared of this 5'4 spitfire before, they were fucking scared now. Even the bartender gave her a look as he walked up to her and asked her what she wanted. "Double-shot of whiskey, straight. With a little umbrella in it, because I like'em." She chucked a few coins onto the bar, and he got to making her drink after taking Cait's order.

"Sorry for that little fib earlier, Cupcake," she said to the other woman in a slightly lowered voice, "But I figured it'd get th'creeps off of y'er back, y'know?" As she finished speaking her drink was placed in front of her, and she downed it in one gulp, placing the glass down on the bar and breathing out in a satisfied gasp. Oh, fuck yes.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:04 am

Pfffft. Caitlyn watched the man who was flirting with her get punched dead in the face by Terra's gauntlets and smirked at the situation. "He got lucky... that wasn't even full force..." she thought as everyone looked towards Terra. The next statement that was said shocked her. She was taken? By who? Caitlyn thought for a moment and was seriously confused. She didn't remember anyone asking her out and her saying yes. O-Oh... That's what she meant! Alright! So now the two of them were lesbians in this place. Interesting. She hadn't ever thought of being with a woman. In fact, the idea was sorta hot when a little image passed through her mind. Caitlyn shook her head, coming out of her little daydream as she and Terra moved over to the bar and sat down. Terra ordered her drink and the man turned to Caitlyn. "Anything ya need, little lady?" the man said in a flirtatious voice and Caitlyn raised an eyebrow. "Unless you want what happened to that one to happen to you, I'd hold off on the tone... And I'll have the same." Caitlyn tossed a few coins onto the bar as well, making up for whatever was not already paid by Terra. Waiting for their drinks, Terra spoke up and apologized to her about the comment. "Nah, you already know it's fine." Caitlyn said as she glanced around the room, "Though remember I don't mind a little bit of attention every now and then." At that moment, a man raised his glass to her and she waved back to him while wiggling her fingers in a flirtatious manner. "Though, I don't think you're very fond of my flirting, are you?" Caitlyn glanced back to her, setting her arms on the bar in front of her and leaning forward, "Does it bother you? Because I can avoid doing it around you, if ya want. No point in making my girl feel uncomfortable." The bartender got done with their drinks and set Caitlyns down in front of her as well. The moment Terra picked hers up, so did Caitlyn. In fact, the two drank at the exact same time, drank just as quickly as one another, and then set the glass down on the table at the same time. Caitlyn took in a deep breath and slowly let it out before looking to Terra, "Hit the spot, didn't it? This place ain't bad at all! Now let's try to not get kicked out this time, alright?" Caitlyn gave her a serious, yet playful look over not getting kicked out. Too many times had they been kicked out from bars because of destruction of property.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:12 am

The reply to her comment could almost possibly have hurt. Terra turned her head and sneered slightly, pink hair moving with the motion. It was hard keeping a crush hidden sometimes. There were times when she had to feign disinterest as legions of men flirted with Caitlyn. "Though, I don't think you're very fond of my flirting, are you?" She blinked, and looked away. "Eh, I don' really care. Y'can do as ya like, far as I take it. I just get fucked off by dipshits like tha' who decide that they're fuckin' hot shit an' all that fuckin' jazz," Of course, the next words that Caitlyn threw at her knocked her for a bit of a loop. "Does it bother you? Because I can avoid doing it around you, if ya want. No point in making my girl feel uncomfortable."

Yes, of course it fucking bothered her. Not only did Terra want to just strip Caitlyn down and have hot sex with her on top of the bar at this very moment, she hated the idea that there could be another man bedding her instead. She crushed on Cait's body. She crushed on her personality. She even crushed on her skill with that damn rifle. Gritting her teeth slightly, she shook her head. "As I said, it don' exactly bother me. I jus' reckon y'er flirtin' with th' wrong scumbags." She chuckled as they drank it down quickly, before waving down the bartender for her own next drink. Caitlyn could order whatever she liked. Breathing out, she leaned back slightly on her barstool and looked over at the door. "Hit the spot, didn't it? This place ain't bad at all! Now let's try to not get kicked out this time, alright?"

"I'll try not to. Can't say anything about th' bastard an' his mates, though." She motioned with her head to her right, pointing out the drunk flirt talking to a few of his friends and pointing at the pink haired woman. It appeared that property damage was just her forte. She looked away from them before closing her eyes. "Y'know, Cupcake, I've been meaning to ask you somethin' lately. It's kinda imp--unf." A hand gripped the back of her head, and Terra only barely managed to regulate her kinetic motion and destroy the bar in front of her with her face. "Fuck, y'could've actually done some damage to me there." A grin was plastered across her face. "Oi barman! That damage wasn't my fault, savvy? Bastard's stronger than he thought." She didn't need the gauntlets. She'd do this the old fuckin' fashioned way.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:37 am

Caitlyn could only raise an eyebrow at Terra at that moment. "You know when you get annoyed at something the amount of foul words that exit your mouth increases ten fold, right?" shes told her before she asked Terra if her flirting bothered her. When Caitlyn got her reply, she took note of the emphasis on 'exactly', but decided to just let that one slide. She felt like Terra was keeping some sort of secret from her, and in a way it bothered her. She didn't think that Terra ever kept anything from her, and the idea of it was upsetting. Oh well. Caitlyn pushed the thought off and pulled up her drink. The both of them drank in unison and yeah that did hit the spot. Caitlyn took in a deep breath and glanced over to those Terra was pointing out and sighed a bit. "God... Already?" she thought. Terra began to say something a little after they had received their second batch of drinks, but right as Caitlyn took her drink Terra's head was suddenly violently forced into the bar. Terra reacted perfectly, saving herself from a lot of damage and destroying the bar in the process. Caitlyn just sat there with drink in hand, seriously wide eyes, and puffed out cheeks from the large amount of liquid she was about to swallow but had no time to do so. Caitlyn's head turned left and right over and over again as she looked back and forth between the idiot and Terra. After a few moments, she finally swallowed her drink and coughed a bit.

"Alright barkeep, down!" Caitlyn jumped onto the bar and over it, grabbing the bartender and pushing him to the floor. Once he was down, she peeked her little head over the table and grabbed her drink. Letting out an annoyed sigh, she sat back down right as a lot of crashing, yells, and slamming sounds began to happen. "Might wanna just sit right down here for the moment, kay?" Caitlyn said with a smile as she stretched her legs out, crossing on ankle over the other and just sitting there. She knew exactly what was about to happen. There was no stopping it. As she sat there and waited, she hummed to herself and began drinking the rest of her whiskey. "Good stuff." she said, glancing to the bartender who attempted to look over the bar at what was happening. "Are you crazy!?" Caitlyn grabbed him and pulled him back down. As she did so, a large heavy glass shot right over the bartenders head and crashed against the wall, shattering into hundreds of pieces. "See.. that would have been  your face!" Caitlyn told him, waiting for the fight to stop.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:21 am

Oh, yeah. The grin on Terra's face widened as she felt the man's grip loosen on the back of her head. Right now, she didn't care about the bar--some bastard had slighted her, and that was all that mattered right now. "You dun goofed." With barely a moment's warning, Terra flicked her right elbow backwards, jumping the boost to 5x the usual kinetic force--any more would be potentially deadly. The force alone was enough to knock several teeth out of the man's mouth and put him down to the ground, Terra spinning around on her barstool about the same time that Caitlyn dived over the bar in order to protect the barkeep. Wimp. Grinning wildly, Terra stared at the men that were staring back at her. "Right, so. We can either do this the hard way, or... oh wait, no, there's just the hard way." With a sudden raucous laugh, Terra launched herself off of the seat with speed that really did not show her power. Her eyes were wild and glowing with Qi as she crossed half of the bar in a moment, colliding fist with face. There was a sheer difference between Terra with and without her gauntlets.

With her gauntlets, Terra was a powerhouse like nothing else. Without them... you weren't catching her. As the first two men hit the ground, several more began to converge upon her position. It wasn't a difficult manoeuvre. Terra twisted her body around as her legs follow, gripping one of the men by his shirt and swinging him into another one. By this time, things had turned into a 1 vs Many bar brawl, with Terra at the centre of it. Not that she gave a flying fuck. Surrounded, she was. Men stood all around Terra, as she held her hands down by her sides. They could take her easily, they thought. She was only 5'4. Probably weighed next to nothing. Honestly, she was all talk and luck. Their minds discerned that, if they all approached her simultaneously, that they would be able to take her down with little-to-no difficulty. "Oi, barkeep, cupcake! Put some fuckin' metal on f'er this shit!" Her loud voice echoed through the bar, and almost instantly the barkeeper complied to her demands. She liked people like that. Her fingers intertwined, Terra stretched her muscles and took a quick headcount. About twenty goons, excluding the ones getting up from being knocked down once. Twenty-five men, all pretty fuckin' big bastards. If they charged her at once, they might have a small chance. Might. At that point, the music blared from the speakers.

"Disturbed? Fuck yeah. Respectin' the motherfuckin' classics."

A mean grin flashed in her eyes, and she simply beckoned for them to approach. While most of them hesitated, one man decided to step out against her. He was a pretty big brute. 6'6, 150kg. All muscle. Terra wondered how he'd gotten like that. As he approached her, he raised his fist into the air and charged. Big brute was right. Without even thinking about it, Terra's fist found his solar plexus. The next few seconds were spent methodically beating the shit out of him. As he fell to the ground, the rest of the men found their dicks and started charging her as well. "HYAHAHA! That's fuckin' better, dickshits!" Her right foot turned and pushed off, Terra launching herself at one of the closest assholes. She punched him in the chest, ducking under the fist of another fucker and turning around, grabbing the first guy by his clothing and immediately suplexing him. When he hit the ground, Terra flipped backwards over his body, avoiding a few more fists and feet aimed at her. Seriously, these guys only wanted to brawl. No style.

Reaching around, Terra pulled one of the tables up of the ground and swung it wildly at the nearest guy. It hit him and he fell like a ton of bricks, knocking back one of his friends who only just managed to get back to his feet. He launched himself at Terra, about the same time one of his buddies did the same thing from the other side. She laughed wildly and reached out to either side, catching them both and speeding them up. "Kiss for me, motherfuckers!" The sounds of bones crunching was enough for Terra to just put them down and leave them. The metal blared out from behind her, as another motherfucker tried to kick her in the head. Long legs meant exposed balls. Kneeling enough to dodge his kick, Terra punched upwards in an uppercut, feeling her fist hit flesh and seeing the guy pretty much fall unconscious from one small hit. "No kids for you~!" She shouted teasingly, before throwing him to the side and grabbing another guy by the shirt. Oh look, he'd already fainted. She smelled shit from his pants. Ew.

Next up, three motherfuckers who approached her at once from one direction! She launched herself forwards, stopping in front of the front asshole with a grin. Her head was pulled backwards, and she made a quick motion forwards--her skull collided with his. Of course, the kinetic dampening and modifications meant that he basically felt like he was hit by a truck. He fell down pretty easily, and Terra walked past his two buddies who turned around and attempted to punch her from behind. The two hits pushed her forwards, and she fell on one knee. One of them tried to take advantage of this with a roundhouse kick. Bad move. Terra noticed, using his momentum against him and grabbing the leg, swinging him around in a wide arc. He collided with his buddy in a sickening crunch noise, the two crumpling up against each other and collapsing on the ground. She licked her lips, placed her hands on her lips and flashed her ni...ce grin. "Geez. Ten down, fifteen to go? C'mon, at least make it challenging!" Hearing noise behind her, Terra grabbed a stein from the table next to her and threw it with excessive force. It barely missed the bartender, smashing against the back wall and leaving a small crack. "Fuck... sorry!"

Finally, they just decided to approach her in a bunch. She simply walked back to the bar, reaching her hands into the gauntlets and sighing softly. "I'm bored. I'm finishin' this in one punch." She raised her gauntleted-hand into the air and showed two fingers. The men looked at each other, wondering if it were worth it, before just charging her. She sighed softly, and shook her head. "Y'er fuckin' funeral." Stepping forwards a few steps, Terra suddenly charged the bastards with a maniacal cackling laugh. "Boom, baby!" Both gauntleted fists collided with the first few men, but the energy didn't stop there. It spread outwards in a cone behind them, splashing through the bodies of all of the bastards as they shouted in pain. Like dominoes, they all fell over in a line, just as the last note of the song played from the speakers.

"Fuck, I'm gonna have to find a new bar, ain't I? Sorry 'bout that, man. I can't control meself sometimes." She turned back and gave the pair a wide grin. "If it makes ya feel any better, I was holding back so I didn't destroy th' buildin' itself. Again, sorry 'bout that." She tilted her head to the side and placed a gigantic hand on her hip. Fucking assholes, making her fight them completely against her will and in total self defence.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:53 am

"I-It's o-okay!!" The weak willed bartender replied to Terra when he heard the sorry yelled towards him. Caitlyn just let out a giggle and continued drinking. By the time the entire fight was done, Caitlyn had also finished her glass. "Welp... We can stand now." Caitlyn said as a loud woosh was heard and then everything died down. She set the glass up on the counter behind her, and then grabbed onto the edge. She pulled herself up in a backwards manner and then turned towards Terra with a smile. "Yeah, we're likely going to have to find a new ba-..." Caitlyn said when she was interrupted by the bartender. "No, no! Please stay! I hate these ruffians!" the bartender said with a smile, "I opened this bar to help people have a release and be able to relax, but these guys come around and tear up the place! If you stay, drinks will be seventy five percent off for your entire time here!" Caitlyn blinked a few times in shock and then looked to Terra. "That's up to you..." she said and waited for Terra's reply. Once she did reply, the bartender would accept any decision and get to cleaning up a bit. "Why don't we get outta here, huh?" Caitlyn said as she walked over to the destroyed part of the bar and stepped over the rubble, back onto the other side, "When he calls the cops, no point in being here to have boss chew us out again, ya know?" Caitlyn dusted off her skirt and made her way towards the doorway, stepping over three different men before she made it outside. Once she did, she raised her arms in the air, leaned back, and stretched out her muscles. "Ahhh!" she said before the stretch ended and she dropped her arms back to her side. "Oh..." Caitlyn looked back to Terra and motioned for her to follow, "What were you going to say before that guy went full retard? It sounded like you were going to say it was important." Caitlyn began walking down the street commercial district of Artemis, where all the malls and businesses could be found.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Sometimes, Terra honestly wondered what went through peoples' minds when she put her gauntlets on in front of them. And then, her fist was the next thing to go through their face. Seriously, she couldn't get enough of punching assholes there; it really wasn't something she could quite describe. In the end, men were on the ground and Terra had turned back towards Caityln and the barkeep, realizing now that they were likely about to be kicked out. He wouldn't call the police on them, but she generally allowed people to take her out of places like this. Her expression was dull, and she looked ready to hear the guillotine slice. Frankly, she'd run out of bars soon. "No, no! Please stay! I hate these ruffians!" Eh? She blinked a couple of times. Did he say... stay? She suddenly grinned. Stay was good. Stay meant good things. "I opened this bar to help people have a release and be able to relax, but these guys come around and tear up the place! If you stay, drinks will be seventy five percent off for your entire time here!" She blinked, folding her arms, the large fingers of her gauntlets moving up and down as she thought. "Twenty-five percent off. I don't need ta put ya ou' of business, 'specially when I've done so much damage. Oth'r than tha', sho'. I'll stick around. It's nice having an outta the way haunt, and the drinks are goo' quality." She grinned, laughing softly at Caitlyn's statement. She raised a hand and pointed at the bartender with a wink, "You 'ave a goo' one, bro." She chuckled and walked out the door, following Caitlyn outside and into the streets.

At this point, she'd completely forgotten that she was about to say something to Caitlyn. Frankly, in the heat of the battle she'd even forgotten that she had intended to ask within the next few days. "Oh..." Caitlyn turned around, motioning for Terra to follow her. Terra blinked when she said that, looking to the side as she asked the rest of her question: "What were you going to say before that guy went full retard? It sounded like you were going to say it was important." Fuck. "Uh, what do I say? Fuckin'..." She took a few steps to catch up to Caitlyn, before looking side to side. "Fuck... I'm gonna take us somewhere private. Hol' on." Suddenly grabbing Cait by the legs and torso with her gauntlets, Terra jumped up and started running up the side of a building as easily as she would the ground. Cait should've known about this and probably not be too worried, since Terra'd done it with her before. Finally reaching the top of a rather tall (but not super-tall) building, she let Caitlyn down and took off her gauntlets, sitting next to them and staring out over the buildings. The sun was starting to set, and she could see it turning orange from over the horizon.

"Oi Cupcake," she began, "I'd say we've known each other f'er a while now, eh? Six years an' all that shi'." She chuckled quietly, turning her head towards Caitlyn and smiling slightly. Fuck, this was difficult. Why could she beat the shit out of twenty-five guys, but not ask a simple thing like this? "Truth is, Caitlyn--Luxanna," Terra pulled out her actual first name, "I really, really like you. Like... go on dates, make out on th' couch, kinda like. Fuck, tha's why I get so defensive of ya when fuckers come an' try their shit on." She grinned slightly, watching the sun pass by the horizon and the sky darken. "Make of it what ya will, I just felt tha' I finally had t'tell ya." She finished there, wondering what Cait would think of that statement and hoping like hell that she didn't get shot down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:41 am

The bartender was happy that Terra said she'd stick around and as they left, he looked towards the pile of demolished men all along the floor of his bar and sort of chuckled at it. Sure, it was going to be a mess to clean up and fix the damages, but once these ruffians were gone, he'd be able to have a nice respectable bar for people to come to. Caitlyn and Terra both left the bar, where Caitlyn decided to take part in one hell of a relaxing stretch. Turning back to Terra, she brought up what Terra was going to say before all the nonsense took place. The reaction she got caused Caitlyn to raise an eyebrow. What exactly was this piece of information that she needed to be told? It was enough to make Terra slip over her thoughts. "Private?" Caitlyn blinked a few times and nodded to her, "Alrighty then. Lead the w-.. AY!." Caitlyn had been picked up like this before by Terra, but her gauntlets were always so cold on the skin! It caused her to jump a bit each time! Holding on to Terra's shoulders, Caitlyn did he best to keep her balance so she would not fall; as if Terra would allow that. Reaching up and holding onto her hat, Caitlyn looked up this tall building they were heading to the roof of. As they got there, she was set down, so she dusted herself off and put her hands on her hips and looked to Terra. Out of the corner of her eye, the sunset caught her eyes and she smiled. She turned to it, still standing as Terra sat, and crossed her arms along under her bust. She stood there and took a deep breath, watching the sun go down as an orange tint took the skies. "Beautiful..." she mumbled a bit. Terra started talking, so Caitlyn pulled her attention from the sunset and looked towards her.

"Yeah. It's been six years, alright." Caitlyn said with a sweet smile and sat down next to Terra, "So what's on your mind?" Caitlyn crossed one ankle over the other, stretching her legs straight out as she waited for what Terra was going to say. Caitlyn glanced away for a moment as she started up again, but her gaze was instantly brought back at the mention of her real name. She was going to say something about how Terra knew she hated that, but what was said next stopped her. Shit. Just. Got. Serious. Hearing Terra talk like this caused her heart to race and her cheeks to heat up and start turning red. She wanted to ask how long Terra felt like this, but something had told her it had been going on for a long while. Glancing away for a moment, she tried gathering her thoughts, staying quiet for a bit, which she knew was driving Terra insane. She had to say something! But she couldn't figure out what to say! The fact that someone like Terra could even say something, anything along those lines was amazing. She really was serious about this. Thinking back a bit, Caitlyn actually felt a smile growing. All the times Terra had protected her, including just a few minutes ago in the bar. How did she not see this before? And in fact... she liked it. Is this why she just could not get interested in any man out there? Because the perfect woman for her was right under her nose? Caitlyn smile grew and she moved onto all fours, crawling over to Terra before leaning in and placing a small kiss on her cheek. Unable to really say anything, this is how she figured she could reply. If allowed, she'd even move in for a second kiss, but this time place it directly on Terra's lips.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Terra should've probably regretted finally admitting such a thing. A lot of women were definitely against having a relationship with another woman, and as far as she knew, Caitlyn was one of those women. She'd never really shown interest in other women, and pretty much kept her flirting to men only. Terra expected to be rejected, and Cait's silence in reply drove her completely and totally insane. She closed her eyes and swallowed a little, looking away while she waited to be let down. No talking happened, that was for sure. Before Terra knew what was going on, she felt a light kiss on her cheek. She blinked and turned towards Caitlyn, having her lips suddenly caught in the second kiss. One of Terra's hands moved from her side, gingerly holding up beneath Cait's chin, as Terra wrapped the other arm around the woman's body. Every dream she'd had about the two of them, she had always wondered what it would be like to kiss those lips. Even when the dreams got this far, she could never really imagine it properly. But here and now, she could honestly feel it. She wondered, for a second, if maybe she were still in a dream--what if this wasn't real? She didn't know if she'd be able to handle a discovery like that. Every part of her wanted this to be real. Every part of her wanted this to happen, here and now. If it weren't obvious enough through her kissing, Terra wanted to taste every part of Caitlyn's lips.

Her other hand moved to Caitlyn's shoulder, pushing her softly downwards onto the rooftop and continuing the kiss, closing her eyes and holding it there while she increased in passion slightly. Unbeknownst to Caitlyn, this was Terra's first kiss. She'd never really had time for it, so to actually get it here and now--she knew that the time was right. After a few more seconds, Terra pulled away from Caitlyn's mouth and smiled down at her, realizing that this was, in fact, reality. "Goddamnit, you're amazing." She smiled, cheeks reddened as she pulled herself off of the top of Caitlyn. Every part of Terra's body itched and pined for Caitlyn's, but she knew that waiting would be the best idea. "I assume, by th' kiss, tha' y'er okay wit' it?" She chuckled, laying down on her back and staring at the stars that were finally beginning to appear. Tonight was, quite honestly, the best night of her life so far. From the beating up assholes, to the cleaning up a bunch of shitheads, to finally having her feelings known... there was little that could ruin this night for her.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:21 am

Caitlyn wasn't expecting to get rejected since what was just told to her, but she was not expecting such aggressiveness. She felt Terra's arm wrap around her and actually enjoyed the feeling. Why had she not thought of this before? How was she so blind to her friends feelings!? Caitlyn closed her eyes through the kiss, feeling herself become excited. The kiss had become quite passionate, Terra had even shifted their positions. Caitlyn's back was now on the rooftop, Terra moved onto her. The moment their lips had met, Caitlyn felt this surge of heat and excitement that she could not explain. She practically melted as she felt Terra's hand push against her shoulder. Once her back met the roof, she brought her hands up to Terra's waist and pulled her down into her own figure. She could feel that Terra wanted her badly. The passion behind the kiss was almost too much for her to handle. Was this what Terra had been holding back? Why hadn't she said something sooner? Caitlyn felt her heart race, pounding harshly in her chest as she held her breath. Frankly, she was to nervous to breathe out. Was that what you did when you kissed? Do you hold your breath till it ends? She didn't know. Believe it or not, Caitlyn had never allows herself to get in this experience before. Sure, she flirted with people, but never allowed them near her body in this manner.

After some moments the kiss was broken and Caitlyn laid there with her chest heaving up and down as she tried catching her breath. She looked into Terra's eyes with a shocked, but excited expression as she was called amazing. Her own face turned red, a deep blush coming onto her sun kissed skin, which would make it more apparent that she really, really was blushing. As Terra rolled off of her, Caitlyn laid there for a few moments and then slowly sat up. Something about this made her feel very... small? Was that the word? She felt small, feminine, submissive. She even curled her legs in a bit and brought her hair forward, fiddling with the tip out of nervousness. Something about what had just happened made her want to do things, things she wouldn't usually think about. It was odd. Terra spoke up again and Caitlyn looked to her, an innocence in her eyes that she never to rarely ever showed. "H-Honestly... At first it was just a test to see how I'd feel about it, ya know? I never thought of being with a woman before..." Caitlyn said, blushing even more, "But once it started, I wanted more and I... Well... If you're okay with it, I'd be willing.. I mean... Oi! I dunno! I am okay with it, yes." Caitlyn turned away with her blushed face, trying to calm herself down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:38 pm

It was awkward, at first. Neither of them really knew what they were doing in this situation. The kiss had been a little hurried, a little tentative and a little worried, all at the same time. Terra had tried waters and boundaries that she didn't quite understand yet, but she had enjoyed pressing all of them. She had some idea as to what Cait enjoyed; but she had no idea that this was also the other's first kiss. As the kiss was broken, Terra leaned over the woman and stared into her eyes with a small and roguish smirk crossing over her lips. It was nice, like this. As she looked downwards, she could see the contours of Caitlyn's body--the curves that just begged for Terra to run her fingers and tongue all over them, treating Cait to as much pleasure as she possibly could. Every inch of her begged to strip and lay with this woman, to pleasure her through the night and until the dawn of the rising sun. She honestly wanted to, and her body was being honest as well.

Finally, Terra was laying next to Caitlyn and desperately trying to think unsexy thoughts. "H-Honestly... At first it was just a test to see how I'd feel about it, ya know? I never thought of being with a woman before..." Hm. A test, huh? Terra let a chuckle escape her throat as she continued to look away. "But once it started, I wanted more and I... Well... If you're okay with it, I'd be willing.. I mean... Oi! I dunno! I am okay with it, yes." Terra sat up straight and turned with rose-tinted cheeks towards Caitlyn, shuffling so that she was a little bit closer to the woman that she wanted to be with. There was no doubt about it--Terra found her eyes wandering over Caitlyn's figure once more--every part of her wanted this woman to herself. Every iota of her body and mind wanted to take her back home, lay her down, make Caitlyn her's completely... but that could wait, right? Terra raised her face up and kissed Caitlyn softly on the lips once more, caressing her cheek with a softness that was unusual for her personality and style. The kiss was broken after a single moment of contact, but Terra's face didn't move away from the other woman's. "A'ight. Let's try this, eh?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:45 am

Caitlyn was definitely taken aback by this entire situation. She wasn't expecting such a confession from Terra. Never had she even thought that Terra was into her in that manner. The two were always close, but obviously she didn't understand how close until now. The kiss was broken and Caitlyn said what she had to say, making sure Terra understood that she was definitely okay with giving it a try. Her heart was racing, her body felt hot, and her cheeks were stuck in their red color. Though she had turned away for a moment, as she heard Terra coming closer, Caitlyn turned her head back towards Terra and was greeted with another kiss from her. Her cheeks heated up more and the red increased. Though it was only a single moment of contact, Caitlyn felt that these first kisses that they chose to share were going to mean so much to her. It was her first kiss, yes. Not only that, it was her first real relationship. She had been on dates, obviously, but never committed to anyone until now. In a way, she couldn't help but wonder whether she was even ready. This really had come out of no where. Could she handle it? She was definitely going to try. As the kiss was broken, Terra didn't pull away from her. Caitlyn giggled a little, closing her eyes as she pressed her forehead against Terra's and a smile moved onto her lips. She heard Terra's words and her smile got much bigger. "Yes..." she said with yet another giggle, feeling butterflies in her stomach. How could someone she knew for so long suddenly make her feel so nervous? It was a strange, but wonderful feeling. "Let's try this..." she confirmed and then scuttled herself closer to Terra. She leaned into her newly found girlfriend and her smiling softening as she turned and looked out towards the sky as the day turned to night.

End Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]   A Regular Day on the Job [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Regular Day on the Job [Closed]
Page 1 of 1