Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] Vote_lcapAwww... Here it goes! [Closed] Voting_barAwww... Here it goes! [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] Vote_lcapAwww... Here it goes! [Closed] Voting_barAwww... Here it goes! [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:26 am

Spoiler:

It's been three weeks since the huge incident at Kanna's apartment and in the hospital. Kanna and Jesse seemed to have been able to relax and enjoy their time at Snopy's. Neither of them seemed to want to leave, especially Kanna. She felt and acted so much like she was at home. Snopy was able to get Jesse legally back into her custody, so that worry was gone. Now, Kanna was just relaxing and hanging out, hoping that Snopy was not getting annoyed by her. She figured that he wasn't getting annoyed since her clothes and even more of her belongings were randomly brought over to Snopy's house, including something that she was now going to take advantage of. A bikini! Jesse was at school, Snopy didn't seem to be around, and Kanna had found the indoor pool! "Hell yeah!" she said as she walked out into the hallway, leaving her room already dressed in her little black bikini. If she wasn't careful, she could definitely pop out of this little thing, but luckily she fit into rather tightly and it was made perfectly for her size. Kanna was humming a song to herself that she was listening to on a ipod millennium that she jacked from Snopy's room. Kanna moved through that seemingly empty hallways, a towel around her waste, dancing to the beat as she moved towards the indoor pool. She made it there and walked over to a few chairs and a table. She continued humming to herself while she set the ipod down and turned it off. She then removed the towel from her waist and pushed her hair out of her face as she tossed the towel onto a chair. Kanna then moved towards the pool and stuck a toe in. "Warm... Awesome." she smiled and hurried over to the deep end. Kanna ran forward, jumped, tucked her feet in, and splashed into the water! She sunk straight to the bottom and then began swimming around under the water. She could hold her breath for quite a long time, so she didn't come up for a minute, but once she did, she shot out of the water and flipped her hair back in the process. "Ahh... wonderful..."she said, sorta just speaking out loud, and began floating on the surface of the water, "I never wanna have to leave here..."

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Snopy had kept his word. Over the last 3 weeks he had contacted Vizard Squadron members in the government, and gotten the stealth squadron to do some covert ops. Data files were deleted, paper files were shredded, and any opposition in the government was swiftly "removed" from office. When all was said and done, Kanna was now once again Jesse's legal guardian. Snopy could now stop worrying about the process and take some time to relax. Of course, he didn't get too much alone time. Jesse was a 9 year old, and does as 9 year olds do. As for Kanna, she had made herself right at home. She had absolutely no problems using Snopy's things, something that Snopy didn't get upset about. He wasn't particularly fond of it, but she hadn't done or used anything that would really bother him. It was nothing more than a minor annoyance at times. Jesse was finally out of the building, so he didn't have a 9 year old running around to bother him. He was just about to settle down when he noticed his ipod was missing from his desk. Kanna. He knew it was her, he remembered it being on the desk less than an hour ago. Snopy began looking through the house to find her (which wasn't exactly easy). He only found her when he heard a loud splash. She found the pool. Snopy was about to go find her when, he realized that the pool didn't sound like a bad idea.

Instead of going to the pool, he headed to his room and changed out of his pants into a blue pair of bathing shorts. He then headed back to the pool, not taking a towel because there was actually a set of towels off to the side, something Kanna missed. He walked into the pool room. "Well, aren't you getting comfortable." Snopy said, hearing her statement of never wanting to leave, as he pulled off his shirt. He wasn't buff looking or anything (as strength isn't his specialty), but he was quite attractive to look at. He turned his head and saw his ipod on the table. "Knew it." When he turned back to Kanna, he stopped dead and stared for a few moments. He was a guy, and she was in a bikini. After a moment he recomposed himself though. Out of nowhere Snopy ran forward at some pretty inhuman speeds and jumped into the deep end, landing just close enough to Kanna to splash her with water. He swam back out and resurfaced. "A little late to say this, but I hope you don't mind if I join you."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:20 pm

A loud gasp exited the lips of the young woman in the bikini as a voice suddenly pierced her ear. Kanna immediately moved from her floating position and stood on the ground of the pool. She looked up to him, putting a hand over her racing heart."Sn-Snopy! Don't startle me like that! What the hell!?" she calmed down quickly and dropped her arms back into the warm water. "And what's wrong with me getting comfortable? I would think that you'd prefer it since it has been three weeks. If I wasn't comfortable being here after three weeks, I think that would constitute a problem." A moment later, she saw him look off and heard a mumbled "Knew it", causing her to raise an eyebrow. "What?" she asked, but never really got an answer. He stopped moving for a moment and stared at her. Let's face it, he was a guy, Kanna was in a tiny black bikini and practically popping out of the top because of how large her breasts were. Not to mention the fact that she was soaking wet, her hair was clinging to her body, and the water was causing her boobs to float. Yes, they are flotation devices when need be. A moment later, he snapped out of his thoughts and vanished from Kanna's site. Next thing she knew, a large splash happened right next to her. In an attempt to back up, the movement of the water caused her to lose her balance and she fell back into it. Not a big deal. She popped right back up a moment later, wiping water from her face, throwing her hair back, and looking around for Snopy. Hearing his voice, she turned to him and raised an eyebrow, "I can't really tell the man who owns the place, no... Now, can I?" Kanna swam up to him and poked his bare... chest... And like him, she stared for a moment. "Not bad..." she said, snapping out of her thoughts, "Not bad at all... Also, I have to thank you for everything you have provided for Jesse and I. Not many people are as kind hearted as you are, and it's nice to know that someone does care." As she talked, Kanna just kicked her legs to keep her above the water as she \moved over to the deep end.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Kanna was so relaxed his voice startled her. She was startled, her hand over her heart and she stumbled over her words at first. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." She then went on to say that after 3 weeks, it would be odd if she didn't get comfortable. "Hey, calm down. I didn't mean it like that. There is nothing wrong with being comfortable. To be honest you're right, I am sorta happy you can make yourself at home. Gets lonely around here sometimes, since I am usually on my own." Snopy didn't acknowledge her quick "what" and merely ran and jumped into the water. He ended up knocking her off her balance for a moment. She mentioned how she couldn't tell him no, since he owned the house. "Guess not, though honestly if you really wanted to be alone I would let you." As he finished he noticed Kanna was staring at his chest, even poking at it. "Wha?" Snopy said as she did that, which seemed to cause her to simply reply "not bad". Finally, she went on to thank him for everything he had done. He chuckled as he leaned onto his back and floated for a bit. "It was no problem. As I said a few weeks ago, I am not sure why I did everything I did...I just kinda wanted to for some reason." Snopy leaned back and paddled his legs, causing him to submerge. He popped out next to the wall of the pool and leaned back on it. "Also, not bad yourself. You are a very attractive woman...very very attractive." Snopy said as he kept his eyes on her. It was something he hadn't focused on much. First she tried to kill herself, then she was drunk off her ass, and finally she was beaten half to death by her abusive ex. There were generally other things to focus on. But now that things were calmed down, he really did begin to notice how beautiful this woman actually was. Not to mention, she was kind of fun to be around. "Honestly, I should be thanking you. Now that things have finally settled and you aren't drunk or worried about your ex trying to kill you, you really are a lot of fun to be around. It is a very nice change of pace for me."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:09 pm

"It's fine." Kanna replied to his apology. After a small rant about her being comfortable in his house, he slowed her down and assured her that he didn't mean it that way. In fact, he said he enjoyed having her there because things would usually get lonely. "Well, I guess it's nice to have someone to come home to, huh?" Kanna smiled, "And no... It's your place. You can do what you want. I am merely a guest in a mansion." Snopy then jumped into the pool and caused her loss of balance. Once she regained it, she complimented his physique and moved over to the deep end of the pool. As he floated around and talked, she just watched him from her side of the pool. He explained again how he didn't know why he helped them. He just did it. "Yeah... That's fine. I no longer feel the need for an explanation. It's what happens when you're naturally a nice guy." she told him, watching him move over to the wall. Kanna decided to begin swimming over to him, but stopped and ducked under the water to where only her eyes were out. The moment he decided to compliment her as well, she began blushing. With her luck, her entire body would turn red. "Thanks..." she let her mouth out of the water for a moment, but put it right back in. She was blushing too much to even look back towards him. She was trying desperately to think of something to change the subject. This was what she was supposed to do to him! At least that is what she wanted, to make him blus-... "Wait?! Why am I so keen on making him blush!? Why do I even care!?" she thought, but then gave herself the "dull" look, "No... I'm not gonna do what I usually do and act like I don't know... I know exactly what is going on..." Kanna calmed down and looked to him as he began thanking her. He called her fun to be around and she couldn't help but smile back. "I refuse to say it..." she thought while a sad look came over her face, "Not yet... I'm just a friend to him and frankly... He deserves better than me..." Time to change the subject! "What the hell happened to your maid? Niles is around, but he keeps his distance... This maid person I've not seen in the three weeks I've been here." Kanna decided to randomly bring up, pushing off of a subject she knew she'd get upset over if they kept talking like that.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Kanna gave the generic "it's fine" response that most people give when they accept an apology for something small. Kanna agree'd with him saying it was nice to have someone to come home to, and then clarified she was a guest in his mansion. He could do what he wanted. Snopy scratched his head. "Well, I want to make sure my guests are happy, which is why I asked if it was okay if I joined you." Snopy was saying exactly his reasoning, he wanted his guests to be happy while they were here. All he really worried about was keeping Jesse away from certain things he should not be messing with, such as the switches that control all the electricity in the house. He didn't want him to break it by accident with his powers. Kanna though? He knew she wouldn't do anything that bad. She wouldn't likely break anything, and if she did it was an accident and he could just replace it. As he floated around, Kanna described what he did as what happens when someone is just a nice guy. "I dunno...I usually would never go this far for someone I barely knew...the whole thing confuses me." He said as he submerged and headed to the other end of the pool. When he came back up Kanna had ducked so her eyes were just above the water and was heading over.

As he complimented her, she popped up to say thanks, and then sank back down. Snopy tilted his head, he could have sworn he saw a tint of red on her body. He didn't think too much about it though. As he continued complimenting her, she finally spoke up and completely tried to change the subject, asking about Kohaku. "Her? Well she is around, after all, she is the one who keeps everything clean. I see her from time to time, but unless you are looking for her and know where to look, odds of seeing her are slim." Snopy pushed off the wall and swam towards Kanna slowly. "She is an odd character. When I met her she was out on the streets with nowhere to really go. It was really rainy and she was really young. Still is, she is 19 if I'm not getting numbers mixed up in my head. I offered her a place to stay until she could be adopted, but she was kind of past the age where people will adopt, and she kept my house clean for whatever reason. So I offered her a job." Snopy began to chuckle. "I guess I am really that nice aren't I? I help people a lot...still. I...I dunno." Snopy finally looked up and he noticed the sad look that came over her face before he replied. By now he was right next to her. "Hey, are you okay...you look kinda upset." Snopy placed his hand on Kanna's shoulder. Snopy even showed a concerned look on his face. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:40 am

"Never go that far for anyone my ass.... Seems to me you play hero a lot." Kanna stared blankly at him, just listening to this extended explanation of what he did for this Kohaku person when she was younger. "So... He pretty much adopted this girl? Yeah... right..." It was about then that the thoughts of her liking him and then coming to the conclusion that he deserved better than her went through her mind. Kanna was looking off when he first asked her if she was okay. She tried, but wasn't able to change the look on her face just yet. She hadn't noticed him swimming up to her, so she was just floating there, thinking to herself. When he got close enough, he set a hand on her shoulder and asked her what was wrong. Kanna's eyes shifted upwards. "Yeah, like that is something I can just say out... Especially to you." she thought, narrowing her eyes a bit. This wasn't fair though and she knew it. He had no idea about what was going through her mind, or her heart. Her expression softened and she pushed up a smile. "Just some stuff I've been thinking about lately... You've just been really kind and I'm not used to it." she grabbed onto his hand and removed it from her shoulder. She did not let it go though. She held on, unaware of the fact, and ran began rubbing her thumb along the top of his hand. "I have an issue I need to deal with. I have a habit of... well..." Kanna glanced away from him, "I sort of... get attached... to things... And you're... just so nice.. I.. Um...." Kanna's face immediately went red. She shouldn't be saying this. "I can't say it!" she thought and then let go of his hand, "N-Nevermind!" Kanna moved through the water until she got to the other side of the pool. She came to the stairs and stepped out, her head hung low when she thought about what she almost spouted out.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:08 am

Kanna had kept from looking at him, and was totally unaware of his approach. It was when Snopy finally put his hand on her shoulder that she looked up. Her eyes narrowed on him, which made his expression shift, now it was an expression of "wait, did I do something wrong?" However, after a moment she softened into a smile. She had been thinking about things, and she wasn't used to his kindness. She took his hand from her shoulder, but she kept holding onto it. Snopy's heart-rate sped up, but only slightly. She sounded so...sweet and she seemed so nervous. "Kanna, what're you?" She then went on to try and say something to him, but then she quickly let go and swam as fast as she could away. "Hold on a second!" Snopy swam to the nearby wall and placed his hands on it. He pushed himself up, ending up moving into a sort of hand stand, before flipping onto his feet and running to where Kanna had stopped. "Hey..." He said as he looked at her. Her head was hanging low. "Hey, don't get so down. Whatever it is, if you don't want to say it I won't make you." Snopy moved his hand to below her chin and pushed up, raising her head to a position where it wasn't hanging low. "Come on. I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, but I didn't mean to upset you." Snopy looked back in the pool. "Come on, lets get back into the pool. We'll talk about fun things, and we'll just focus on having a good time. Whatd'ya say?" If she accepted, Snopy would reenter the pool with her. Once they were both in, he would grab her hand and gently pull her further into the pool. He would begin to float on his back after a bit, with his hand still holding onto hers. If she didn't, he'd end up going over, grabbing her towel, bringing it back and wrapping it around her. If she didn't get back into the pool, he would point over to a mini-fridge to the side. "Would you like me to get you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:20 am

As she was exiting the pool, she heard the movement of water and glanced back towards him just in time to see one hell of a maneuver. Kanna's eyes widened for a moment and then she picked up her pace, trying to move faster out of the area, but he stopped her. Kanna kept her head lowered as he spoke, telling her that she didn't have to say anything she didn't want to say. She glanced away from him feeling guilty. The way he was talking was like he felt her being upset was his fault. In a way it was, but nothing he would feel guilt for if he knew what it was exactly. He placed his hand under her chin and pulled her head up to look at him. She blinked a single time, her face turning a bright red and immediately she grabbed his hand and looked straight to the floor so he wouldn't see it. "I... Okay... Sure." Kanna looked up again after calming down a bit. She took a deep breath and then smiled at him. She didn't immediately follow him into the pool though. Instead, she hesitated just enough as he entered to jump on his back and tackle him straight into the pool. "Hi-yah!" was about how it sounded when the action was preformed. Once in the water, she let go of him and allowed herself to stay at the bottom of the pool for a minute, just to watch and see what he was doing. A few moments later, she'd swim up to the surface and quickly remove her hair from her face. "I feel a bit better now." Kanna said with a smile. Suddenly her face became serious and she pointed at him, "Don't make me think about sad things! It's not fun!" Kanna dropped back under the water and began swimming around. She moved all the way to the deep end and moved to where she was on her back while under the water. "I... almost kissed him..." she thought, "I know I didn't act on it at all, but... Even one more second... and I would of done it." For a while, Kanna just floated at the bottom of the pool, her eyes closed as she thought about stuff.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:38 am

Kanna tried to avoid him, but he stopped her quickly. When Snopy pushed her head back up and her face turned red. She grabbed his hand and then looked away again. She is acting so weird... Snopy had some ideas as to why, but he was still trying to make sure he wasn't misinterpreting something. She was giving off a lot of hints, and it was only a matter of time before he figures it out. He was intelligent, but picking up on things like this he was a little slow. After a moment, she looked back up at him ad smiled. Snopy began to try and lead her into the pool. She didn't follow, and when he was about to turn and check he was tackled with a HI-YAH and the two tumbled into the water. Kanna sank to the bottom by letting go, while Snopy resurfaced. "Haha, Okay, that was kinda fu...you're still under water." He said as he realized he was talking to himself. He turned and looked down to see Kanna under water. He smiled and waved, although she probably couldn't see him. Snopy went to get his hair from his eyes, and as he finished Kanna came out of the water. She seemed happy at first, but then her smile turned all serious and she pointed at him. She told him not to make her think about sad things, and then she splooshed back underwater. Snopy sighed, still laughing a little, as he waited for her to come up.

After a minute, he looked to see she was just floating underwater. He took a deep breath and dove under. He swam to where she was and looked at her. She seemed kind of relaxed. There is only one natural thing to do when someone does that. ...poke....poke poke poke...pokepokepokepokepoke. Snopy poked her continually in the stomach, and if she opened her eyes he would wave. Then he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the surface. He took a nice gulp of air and took a few breaths before speaking. "I should have totally just grabbed you randomly and shook you as revenge for tackling me like that haha." Snopy laughed as he spoke. "Ahh, well this is fun. A little bit of relaxation, a little playfulness, and a lot of water." He smiled as he looked to her. Then he slowly moved a finger to her...and...poke. "Poke." He was smiling very hard. It was obvious he was trying to make her smile by the goofiness of his actions.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:12 am

This was not something Kanna was ever expecting from Snopy. It was called, revenge! She was just laying there under the water, her eyes closed, relaxing until she needed some air, but before she would ever actually need to get to the surface to take a breath, something poked her stomach. Instantly her eyes shot open, only to come in contact with the blonde haired menace!! "Oh no!" she thought and was contemplating moving, but never got the chance! Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke! They kept coming and Kanna instantly began laughing hysterically at it. Yep, she was ticklish. She squirmed around and glared playfully at him, only to be waved it. Not a moment later, her hand was grabbed and she was pulled to the surface. As she came in, she took in air quickly, sounding a lot like a panicked gasp. Laughing under water was not the best for someone with lungs!!! Kanna wiped the water from her face, as she listened to Snopy say what he should have done. "No no no... hahaha." Kanna backed away a bit, putting her arms around her belly, "I think you've done enough. No more, no more..." Kanna just smiled when he spoke, but then she saw his finger. "...." she stared at it rather intently, waiting to see where it was going to go. It was moving up, and passed her stomach, and up, and away from her sides, and up past her under arms, and... on her nose? Kanna's eyes crossed when she looked towards his finger. She turned her attention back to Snopy and just laughed. "Oh my god... You're silly." Kanna said with a giggle following. A few moments passed and her laughter stopped. She looked back to him and stared for a minute. "...." she stared and stared, her expression slowly changing to one of deep thought. Kanna suddenly took in a deep breath. "Oh what the hell...!" she said and moved forward towards Snopy. She went to place her lips against his, her hands going to the side of his face to keep him closer. If this was allowed, the kiss would only last a moment, in reality about three seconds, and then Kanna would pull away and just stare at him with extremely reddened cheeks and widened eyes to see what his reaction to this would be.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:49 am

Kanna's eyes shot open upon Snopy's first poke. As he kept poking, she started to laugh underwater and squirm. Oh my god she is ticklish. Snopy thought as he kept poking her. She even did a playful glare, which he responded to with a wave. Finally he took her hand and pulled her to the surface. She sounded panicked when she came up. Of course, she was just laughing underwater. She needed the air. "Haha, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to suffocate you." He of course went on to immediately say what he should have done, but she repeatedly said no. She smiled at him as he went to poke her. Her eyes crossed as his finger poked her nose. She laughed and called him silly for it. "There we go, you look great when you smile." She did didn't she? Snopy sorta stopped and just looked at her. He really did like how she looked when she smiled. It really lit up her face. Why am I thinking all of this? ...I think I might... Of course, he didn't have much time to really think on it. Kanna's face slowly changed to a deep thought type face. There was a deep breath, before Kanna said something and then...it happened. Kanna's hands went along the side of his face, and her lips locked into his. Snopy's eyes shot open wide, but he didn't pull away. After the three seconds was up she pulled back.

She stared at him. She would obviously see how red his face will have turned. Their expressions were extremely similar. Snopy...was actually kinda happy. Actually really happy. When his lips locked with hers, something just clicked. He liked her. He had honestly liked her since that day they went out to the arcade and the park. Just...he didn't realize it yet. Actually, even now he wasn't 100% sure of everything. All he knew was...that kiss made him really happy. Snopy swallowed. "Well...that was...unexpected." He said, but then he allowed a smile to move onto his face. A very pleasant and genuine smile. He took his left hand and gently gripped onto Kanna's hand for a moment, not ever losing eye contact. He himself took a deep breath. He then moved in to wrap is arms around her. If she didn't stop him, he would hold her in a nice tight hug. Just hold her for a bit. After which he would back up, bringing his left hand to hold her right hand again. From here he would look to her and see her reaction. She had just kissed him, and he assumed that meant she was interested. Still, he was checking to see for sure. "So...that was...a pleasant surprise." He said, still kind of dazed, but in a good way, from the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:10 am

"Oh yeah.. suuuuure." Kanna replied to his apology playfully. Soon, she was complimented again, but this time it was on her smile. Kanna grabbed a bit of her hair and began fiddling with it, squeezing water out of it as if she wasn't in a pool. Something she does when she's nervous, maybe? "Thank you, Snopy." she said as casually as she could, but there was some obvious hesitation in there. And then, a few moments later, even though it felt like forever, she took one hell of a chance and stepped forward. Then she went for a kiss. Was it something she ever thought she would do? No, not likely. Not after everything she had been through, but things change, feelings erupt, and everyone knows that woman think with their heart. And when that kiss broke, the both of them were tomatoes. Kanna was more nervous at rejection or having done something stupid, while she assumed Snopy might of been shy, embarrassed, or shocked. It was almost like she couldn't take a breath in. She was seriously frozen in time for those moments of waiting while he seemed to stand there and process what she had just done. And finally he spoke. A short sentence, not good, not bad, just neutral. "Better than nothing..."Kanna thought. She saw a smile come to his face, a genuine smile. She attempted to smile back but was still very nervous. The smile was there, but it was small and shadowed in a red blush.

"Say something..." she thought as he moved to wrap his arms around her, "Say something!!" Kanna did not fight, but she was definitely shaking nervously. At this point she needed some kind of reassurance. "Say something!!!!" she thought a final time before his arms wrapped completely around her. "That'll do..." she said and moved her arms around him, holding onto him pretty tightly. She calmed down a bit before the hug was broken and looked up to him. He held her hand and called it a pleasant surprise. "Hm..." Kanna had a cheerful tone in her voice, "Well it's not every day that some girl decides to throw herself at yo-... Oh I mean... Well..." Kanna then thought back a bit, "I guess this is my second time, isn't it? Well I... Uh... Oh god. Was it bad? Should I have done that?! I'm sorry! I am so stupid!" Kanna pulled away a bit, raising her hand to her head almost as if she was getting a headache. For a moment she began to float. When she realized what was happening, she moved herself over to the floor out of the pull and suddenly vanished from sight. She literally became invisible. Kanna began running, leaving the room, but her wet footsteps against concrete floor would allow those around to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:23 am

Kanna playfully responded to Snopy's apology, and merely thanked him for the compliment. After the inevitable kiss, she stood there and just stared at him in nervousness. The look never faded from her face, even as he went in to hug her. In fact, she was literally shaking. He was happy though, when she hugged him back. Snopy was nervous as could be about the whole thing, but he was happy about it. Kanna seemed cheerful at first. She was about to say something, when she realized she had technically thrown herself at him before. Suddenly, she began to completely freak out. "Kanna, calm down Kanna..." He tried to calm her, but suddenly...she turned invisible? She turned invisible. Of course, by the sound and the water stains on the floor, he could see and hear where she went...kinda. Aw crap. Was all he said as he went to follow her. He was still unsure about everything, but he did know he liked her, and she did nothing wrong. He followed the trail until it eventually lead back to an obvious place, her room. He opened the door. "Kanna." He looked and she was still not visible. Well, except the sheets were completely soaked, and the bed was indented. He walked over to the bed. "Come on Kanna, I know you're there." Snopy sat on the side of the bed and then patted the space next to him. "Come on, sit next to me. We need to talk." He would wait until he got some sort of response from her. "Alright, so what's wrong? Why did you freak out like that?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:55 am

Kanna had run straight to her room. She didn't know why she went there, but it was the only place she felt she could go for the moment. She jumped onto her bed and held her head tightly. She felt a sharp pain shoot through it, similar to that of a headache. "Ow, ow, ow..." she thought, tears seeping out of her eyes as she tried calming down more. She suddenly heard Snopy's voice and quieted down. She wasn't facing him and had hoped he wouldn't see her, since she was technically invisible, but other factors came into play, like being soaking wet. He got closer and said that he knew she was there. "I know!" she said. She sat up and moved closer once he tapped the bed. "The invisible thing isn't my fault! I don't know how to control it all the time and at times it just does it!" she told him, but that isn't what he wanted to know. He moved on to why she had freaked out. "I-I... I don't know!" she said, "I just.. I kissed you... I don't-... I.. Owwww!" Kanna said and held her head again. Suddenly a blast of white energy shot forward towards a picture on the wall, instantly shattering it. This startled Kanna enough to snap her out of her invisibly. When she became visible again, she was staring at the broken picture with wide eyes. She glanced down to her hands and then to Snopy. "I'm... so sorry..." she said and shook her head, "I didn't mean to do that. I just... I couldn't control it. That's never happened before." Kanna, a little scared about her powers acting up, moved closer to Snopy and leaned into him, moving to set her head on his shoulder. "I didn't mean to freak out before... It's just scary to like someone again, especially when... well you saw Logan." Kanna moved off the subject of her powers and back to what he initially wanted to talk about, "I'm not saying you're anything like him... I highly doubt you are, but it's still a fear... I can't help it."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:11 am

Kanna immediately replied when Snopy told her they needed to talk. She was still invisible, but he felt her move closer. She explained how she didn't mean to turn invisible. This wasn't too shocking, when one lacks conscious control of a power the subconscious and emotions generally control them. When he finally asked why she freaked out, here words were so jumbled there wasn't much sense to make of them. Suddenly, she shot out a blast of energy and shattered one of his pictures. She was now visible, and she turned to Snopy apologizing. She was absolutely frantic. Finally though, she got to making sense. She was scared to like someone, because last time she ended up with Logan. She immediately went on to say she didn't think Snopy was like Logan, but she couldn't help it. "Ka-Kanna, Kanna." He said until she quieted down. "Just calm down, you are freaking out." Snopy put his arm behind her back and patted it. "I understand. But...is that Logan thing really the issue? Judging by how frantic you just were and what you said before you ran, you seem, at least I think, that you are afraid that you are going to mess something up. You went on about if you shouldn't have done that or not, and when you were all freaked out, you accidentally broke something, which made you even more frantic." Snopy sighed. "Kanna. Maybe I'm wrong what I just said, but either way. I didn't fully realize it until you kissed me but...I really do like you a lot, and I mean like like. You have not messed anything up, you haven't done anything wrong. And I promise you, I am not like Logan...just." Snopy moved into wrap his arms around her, though she could deny him if she wanted to. "I do really like you, and I would like you to please give me a chance. I promise, I won't be like Logan." If she had been receptive to the hug, Snopy would decide to move out of his comfort zone and kiss her on the lips. If she didn't pull away, he would hold it for about as long as the last one, before pulling back off.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:34 am

Snopy repeated her name to get her to calm down. She felt like she was rambling on. He said he understood, but didn't think that was the real issue. Instead, he asked her about why she got so frantic and why she seemed to think she had done something wrong. "No, no, no!!!" Kanna said and stood up, "Not wrong when it comes to you, but when it comes to me!" Kanna began pacing back and forth, running her fingers through hair like a stressed person would. Obviously she was unaware, or uncaring of the fact that she was still in her bikini and was practically bouncing around the room with the way she was throwing her body around while she paced. "I told myself that I wasn't going to do this shit again! I wasn't going to start liking another guy because all it does it blow up in my face!" Kanna told him, moving her arms back and forth, "I said, 'not anymore. I've already lost too much' and now I'm just sitting here allowing it to happen again! I mean how stupid can I b-..." Snopy sighed and said her name again. She looked to him with a concerned expression. He explained that his first assumption was wrong and that he had begun to like her as well. He even put emphasis on 'like'. Kanna was even told that she had done nothing wrong. Snopy pulled her into his embrace and she hugged him back, holding on rather tightly. She wasn't going to deny him in this situation, she cared too much. She turned her head upwards to Snopy and saw him coming in for the kiss. Kanna pushed herself up to her tip-toes and made sure that it connected. The two held the kiss for a few moments, though definitely longer than their first, and then pulled away from one another. Kanna merely smiled, a small hint of red on her cheeks, and she was happy. "As long as you can give me a chance..." Kanna said and then giggled, "I think that game really was some sort of sign..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Kanna kept freaking out at first, standing up and saying she had done something wrong for her, not him. She paced, and she was rather frantic. Her fingers ran through her hair like someone does when they have a nervous breakdown, because she was. After awhile he had had enough. He said her name, getting her to stop for a moment. When Snopy finally embraced her, she didn't resist, actually holding on rather tightly. It was obvious, her feelings for him were stronger than her logic for not being with him. When he went in to kiss, she even moved onto her tip toes and connected it When they parted, she was smiling at him, a little red in the face. He smiled back, he was happy himself. She talked about him giving her a chance. Then she mentioned that game was some sort of sign. He looked at her confused for a moment, then his expression shifted to an expression of "wait a second". Back at the arcade, when they had oddly tied scores in a game where score tying was almost impossible, especially by accident. "...holy...I think you might be right." He smiled. "Heh, seems almost like this was destined to happen...I mean, this explains how I've been feeling these last few weeks." Snopy still hadn't let go of her, they were still in an embrace. Snopy pulled off of the embrace for a bit. "So if we're going to do this, then we should make sure everything is out in the open. Off the top of my head, the only thing really important that you don't really know is I have a few old friends of mine that are...well, female. Kaminari and Kiyomi are people I knew back when I was in the Soul Society, the place were dead souls go. I still talk to them, but being where they are it isn't very often. Then there is Ren...she is...strange, but I consider her a friend. She is one of my subordinates down at the Squadron. I don't want any mistrust between us. So anything you want to know, I will tell you."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:49 am

"I guess it was something that you never thought about, huh?" Kanna said with a cute smile, "I noticed it then. Which is why I called it a sign." A moment later the embrace was separated and Kanna looked up to him. He really was tall. She noticed it a few times, but never got close enough to actually bend her head back as much as she had to. "Sexy..." she thought to herself. What came out of Snopy's mouth next was odd, shocking, confusing, and a little weird. She understood his intentions behind telling her all of this, it was a trust thing, but she had not once showed that much distrust in women, so... how did he know? Kanna narrowed her eyes is suspicion about half way through his explanation about the multiple females in his life. "What, no male friends?" Kanna raised an eyebrow, "You practically speak through experience? What? Last girlfriend hate the idea of another female being near you?" Kanna took a step back and put her hands on her hips. She tilted her head back and leaned forward a bit with a pouty expression. "And how in Gods name did you know about my insecurity with other women? Are you reading my diary? Did you check up on me or something?" Kanna's face puffed up and turned a little red in slightly irritation, but was still being a little playful about it. "With how many strings you pulled for Jesse and I, I bet you can find out anything you want! What did you do, Snopy!? What did you do!?" Although she was obviously being a bit playful about it. She was completely serious. It's one of those female things. Females have the habit of asking serious questions in a playful or joking manner. It was a way that if the answer was bad, they could still justify reacting badly, but if the answer was fine and they were okay with it, they could immediately giggle and get over it and attempt to move on.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Kanna had apparently noticed what had happened initially. No, it wasn't something he payed much mind to. Back then, he didn't even realize he liked her in any way. To him she was just a friend. When they separated, Kanna had to seriously bend her head back a lot, which Snopy found kinda funny. Kanna's eyes then narrowed and she questioned if he had any male friends, and if his last girlfriend hated the idea of females around him. Snopy shook his head, partially because he had male friends, partially because he had never had a girlfriend. She then went on to ask how he knew about her insecurity on women, and began to, playfully sounding, probe him for answers. "Calm down. I have male friends, and some of them are why I am doing this. I have observed some grade A screw ups on their part. I did not look up any information on you. The only thing I saw was the documentation calling you a child abuser, and that is because I had to destroy it. You told me your husband cheated on you while you were still married. I figured that, for one, might cause some distrust. I only do this so we can be honest, and try to make sure we can trust each other. After all, wouldn't you be upset if I didn't tell you and you found out a lot later? If the situation were flipped and it happened to me (but with you being close friends with guys), and I didn't find out until a lot later, even I would be a little mad. You understand what I'm saying?" Snopy asked, seeing what Kanna thought of the whole thing. "Believe it or not, I've never had a girlfriend. When you hugged me a few weeks ago...it felt nice, and when you kissed me today...I was happy, and it is a feeling I don't want to lose. I don't want to fuck this up, so I am trying to make sure I have as few screw ups as possible. I know I'm not perfect, but I can at least do anything I can to prevent you from being hurt." Snopy was being honest right now. Kanna felt like Snopy was giving her a chance, but Snopy felt the opposite. Despite his money and power, he saw himself as an equal to everyone else. Snopy then went in to hold Kanna again, as a test to see if she accepted what he said. If she did, he would ask "So, what do you want to do now?" If she didn't, this conversation would merely continue.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Kanna just stood there and listened to him with that pouty look on her face. She glanced him up and down and stared. Once he stopped speaking, she stood up straight again and just started smiling. "Okay!" she shrugged and reached behind her. Without any hesitation, she untied the back of her bathing suit with the pull of one swing. Her breasts moves a bit as they were no longer bound and the bathing suit pretty much popped off. She caught it and tossed it onto the bed. She walked over to the closet and began looking through her clothes, since all of them had been brought over. "Hm... I don't know." she said in reply to his question about what she wanted to do, "Have you eaten yet? I can cook you up something." She looked through her clothes more until she came to a pair of capri pants and a nice shirt. She then dropped the bottoms of her bikini and kicked them right into the laundry hamper. She then pulled out some white underwear and a matching bra, both plain and normal, not really sexy in the least, and then she put them on. She walked out of the closet and put on the capri pants. After such, she walked into the bathroom and brushed her hair back a bit since it was wet and a little wild. Kanna waited for her hair to dry a bit, using a hairdryer to help it along. After a couple of minutes of loud sounds and hair flying around, she turned it off and it was mostly dry. She then walked over to her shirt, put it on, and then looked to Snopy. "All done!" she said and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:37 pm

She seemed kinda pouty as he explained herself, but when he finished she just went "okay" and smiled. There wasn't a second of hesitation as she reached behind herself and undid her top. The bathing suit immediately popped off, revealing her bare breasts. Snopy of course, had been looking straight at Kanna, so his face immediately turned beet red as he looked at her. There was definitely no denying it, her chest was huge. There was also no denying it, Snopy was a guy. As much as he wanted to look away, he was having trouble doing it. He was only able to snap out of it when she turned away. However, no sooner did she find some clothes though, did she drop the bottom of her bikini. She asked him if he had eaten, and said she could cook up something for him. Snopy regained his composure and thought about it. He put one hand on his stomach. "Actually, some food sounds great." Kanna was getting dressed as he said this. The underwear she had on wasn't really sexy, but it didn't matter, since considering her body, it made it look sexy. Kanna finally exited the closet and put on the pants. When she went into the bathroom, Snopy left the room and went to his room, found a shirt and put it on. He took off the bathing suit, putting on underwear and some pants as well. He even took a moment to brush his own hair a bit, but it didn't take long as his hair wasn't nearly as long as hers. He left his hair to air dry. As he reentered the room, Kanna was just coming back from the bathroom. She put on her shirt, and officially they were both now fully dressed. Snopy smiled back as Kanna did so to him. Then his stomach growled rather loudly. "Yea, definitely hungry." Snopy chuckled, as he lead Kanna to the kitchen and dining room. "If you're sure you want to do the cooking, go right ahead. The food and ingredients are in the kitchen. Make, well whatever you want. If it can be made with what we have I will probably eat it." Snopy said as he sat down at the table, waiting for whatever Kanna might make.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Kanna came out of the bathroom and noticed that Snopy was walking back in. She didn't even know he had left, but obviously it was not a big deal so she just moved on. As she finished getting ready, she heard his stomach growl and smiled. He agreed to the idea of food and she nodded. "Alright then." she said in a softened tone. The two of them walked out to the kitchen and Snopy explained to her that she could pretty much cook anything that they had the stuff for. As they entered the kitchen, Snopy sat down at the table and Kanna walked over to an apron that was hanging on a hook. Kanna put the apron on as she walked to the fridge and looked inside to see what they had. "Hm..." she said and then moved to the pantry. The first thing she saw gave her a great idea. "Perfect!" she said and then pulled out a box of fettuccine noodles. After such, she pulled out a large raw chicken! And then the salt, pepper, butter, milk, garlic powder, and a few other things that she knew that she needed. She then moved to the knives, cutting boards, pots, and pans, and pulled out everything she needed. She got a large pot of water boiling and then moved to cut up the chicken, in the middle of cutting, she looked up to Snopy and used the knife to point. "Go go go! I'll call when dinner is ready!" she said, practically shooing him from the table. She was in the zone! If he didn't want to go, she'd hold up the knife in a playful, yet threatening manner, and wait for him to go. If he did not, she would have to do something to remove him by force. It was up to him. Easy or hard way? He can choose. She only had to wait to find out which one was going to be used.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:18 am

Kanna's tone was soft as she replied to his agreement. She thankfully didn't respond to his stomach growling, so he hoped she didn't hear it. As dumb as it was, that would've been kind of embarrassing to him. He lead her to the kitchen, and as soon as she got the okay, she went to put on the apron. She began to pull out food pieces, and utensils, knives, everything under the sun that involved food. She seemed like a pro. It wasn't long before she pointed the knife at him and told him to go. "Eh? Do I really have to? What, some secret technique or something?" She didn't reply and just held the knife at him. He stood up and chuckled. "Fine fine, I'll go." Snopy stood up and turned to leave. Upon opening the door, he saw Niles was suspiciously dusting a nearby painting. "Pretty nonchalant. Were you looking through the peephole?" "Terribly sorry sir, but this painting looked rather dusty." Snopy shook his head. "Oh shut up.' Snopy didn't say that in a hostile way at all. He merely said it in a manner that said "I know you were doing it". He wasn't really mad, Niles wasn't spying on something important or anything. Snopy was relaxed, so he let it go. Snopy made his way to the living room and turned on the TV. He flipped until he found some of the American channels, and it was showing some old Saturday Night Live skits from way back in the day. As he waited for Kanna, he relaxed and watched the show, laughing every so often because most of them were pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:40 am

Snopy replied with a "do I have to" and was quickly made aware of his answer. Obviously, she could do nothing to him in reality, but it did show the seriousness, though playful in all, of her command. He gave in to her commands and she happily continued to chop up, more like dice up, the chicken into small bits. She watched him go to the door and then blinked a few times when she realized Niles was... spying? "Someone is nosy..." she said to herself, but just loud enough to let Snopy hear just a bit. She continued to chop up the chicken as Snopy left completely. The water was boiling and Kanna began putting in the noodles. She then tossed the chicken bits onto a skillet and put the heat on low. And suddenly she heard a random sound, similar to that of footsteps. She turned her head towards the direction where she heard them and blinked a few times. "Hello?" she said quietly, "Snopy?" She looked around, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. Kanna shrugged it off and then began mixing up her other ingredients, beginning to make a sauce that she enjoyed quite a lot. Suddenly she heard the sound again, this time coming from a cabinet. She looked, but nothing was there. Glaring suspiciously, she turned away from the cabinet and began mixing the sauce more and then moving the chicken around as they started to sizzle. She put a lid on the noodles and was now having to wa-...

Kanna's head snapped over again when she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw a tiny child with a box of cookies in hand. "Wh-... Ho-... Whe-... Where did you come from!?" Kanna asked the child, but got no answer. "NO!" was all the child said and then began floating towards the door Snopy walked out from. Kanna stared, wide eyed at the child as it moved through the door eating cookies in mid air. Kanna set the knife down and ran out the door. By the time she got there, the little girl was staring at her from about ten feet down a hallway. "Get back here!" Kanna said and the little girl immediately began to run, yelling another "NO!" as she darted through the house. Kanna ran after her, turning left and right, some times going in circles. She figured out the girls pattern and then turned to trap her, but the child ran through her legs. Kanna turned towards the child again and ran after her, both heading towards the living room. "Get back here!" she yelled at the tiny little thing. As the child quickly waddled it's way through the living room, it began to float, running in the air, over the couch, over the dining room table and out the already opened front door. Kanna made it to the door, but suddenly it slammed shut. "What... the... hell...." Kanna said and turned her head towards Snopy, "Ghost child." Kanna turned back towards the kitchen to finish the meal, "I'm... gonna go finish dinner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]   Awww... Here it goes! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Awww... Here it goes! [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next