Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Vote_lcapYou're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Voting_barYou're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Vote_lcapYou're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Voting_barYou're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:23 pm

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Header10

Fashion.
It's not in this man's dictionary. He doesn't go with the trends, nor does he see the need to pay $200 for a brand name of pants that are no different than the $50 pair. No, he just doesn't care. But don't misunderstand. Just because he doesn't care if he looks trendy... it doesn't mean he doesn't care about looking good. And dammit, he did look good. He may not be wearing a tie, but this wasn't just some casual clothing. He looked in a small decorative pond like a mirror, adjusting the ivory-shaded jacket he chose for this occasion. Winking and the fish swimming slightly beneath the surface, he decided he was ready.

Tsubine walked through the hallways, still expecting people to salute him. He had been in a position where someone would regularly go at attention if he passed by for the past two centuries. And even if his current position really meant nothing to these people around him, he still expected someone to salute him out of habit. Then again, it had been thirty years since he last meant anything to the people of the Soul Society. Even if he meant nothing, he still turned heads. He'd like to think that it was because of how handsome he was or because people remembered him. But actually, his attire was the main reason. Shinigami were used to seeing white on Captains... so why was this guy wearing white is what they thought.

Tsubine took a moment to look out across the scenery of the division he was visiting. He stood in front of the door of what he felt would be his destiny, his back turned as he collected his thoughts. It had been a while since he had been on the scene he was about to be on. It had even been a while since he had even gone on a private outing like he was about to. Yes, this was to be a date. A date with him and someone important to him. He smiled slightly, thinking of what she would say. He turned around and faced the character "五" inside of a diamond written on the door. Knocking thrice on the door. he waited on his date to open the door. There was no way he'd open it himself. "Hopefully I arrived early enough for your tastes." He spoke through the door, still being as patient as possible. He had to be patient... after all, he had somewhat let this special lady down for a few weeks about this date.

[A FEW DAYS PRIOR, KARAKURA BEACH]

"Listen, Kaminari..." No matter how much he said it, it still sounded forced and awkward. "I'll take you on that date in four days, at 7 PM." The sunset they were both observing was beautiful, but it was getting late and the beach would soon be closed. Not to mention that Kaminari had other things to do, so their semi-reunion needed to be cut short unfortunately. "I'm taking Eira back home with me, and I need to get her settled in or else I'd take you out tonight." Tsubine placed his hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "Don't worry about what to wear. Don't go too formal, but not too casual either... somewhere between the two would be best." Whether or not she agreed, that was how Tsubine was going to dress. "I'll see you then." Using the back of his hand, he stroked her left cheek. At that time, he sure was excited for this date.

Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:30 pm

"Oh, come on! Kaminari, dress in something a little more... cute!" Midori begged her friend as Kaminari ran her fingers through her hair. "Ha, no. He said semi-formal, remember?" Kaminari replied. "Exactly! Semi-formal, I doubt he's taking you anywhere that people commonly wear kimonos." Midori told her. "And? What, does he expect me to just find some frilly dress laying around the Seireitei? Sorry, it doesn't work that way." Kaminari rolled her eyes. She sighed in frustration, looking herself up and down in the mirror. She did not want to do this anymore. She felt like an idiot. She didn't know where she was going or if she was wearing the right thing. This was going to be extremely embarrassing. She was so frustrated at it that she had to seriously hold back the urge of punching the mirror. It also didn't help that Midori, the one she needed advice about this date from, was telling her that this was the wrong choice of clothing.

"I feel like a fucking idiot." she said angrily, through grit teeth and a clenched jaw. Midori couldn't help but feel bad for Kaminari. "I should have said no. Why the hell did I say yes? This is probably the worst idea I've ever had." Kaminari clenched her fists, still fighting the urge to punch the mirror out. "You're going to be fine and you'll have a lot of fun." Midori stepped up behind her and looked at her through the mirror, "You're not angry because of the date; you're angry because you haven't told Lieutenant Ichinose what's going on." Kaminari looked away from the mirror in shame. "You're allowed to be happy Kaminari, even if it ends up being with the same man she wanted it with. Everything happens for a reason." Kaminari sighed and turned away from her reflection in the mirror. Midori was trying to help, but there was a huge piece of the puzzle that Kaminari swore to keep secret no matter what. She wanted so badly to say "they have a kid", but was able to resists that temptation quite well.

"Now come on. Put a smile on that face. He's going to be here soon." Midori actually pat her butt, causing Kaminari to jump a little. Midori just giggled and cleaned up a few things. "Hey, this isn't Dai's place, I'll clean this up later." Kaminari said jokingly and Midori just stuck her tongue out at her. The two shared in a quick laugh when suddenly a knock came to the door. "Is that him? He's early!" Midori whispered. "I-I... I can't do this." Kaminari turned away and began heading toward the back entrance. "No, no, no. Missy!" Midori ran around Kaminari, almost tripping over a few things, and then stopped her from leaving, "You turn your little ass around and open that door before I open it for you." Kaminari glared at her. Midori thought it was for the threat, but it was actually for the "little" comment. "Go, go, go!" Midori pushed Kaminari toward the door in a hurry. "I'm going, I'm going!" Kaminari and Midori ended up in a quick hand slapping fight before she made it to the door. Taking a deep breath, she placed her hand on the handle.

"Here it goes..." she said through an exhaled breath and opened the door. The moment she saw him, she was stuck, she couldn't even move and was gripping the door handle a lot harder than she should. Midori was standing about five foot behind her, near the bed. There were a whole bunch of Shinigami uniforms scattered around, along with some make-up, hair brushes, hair ornaments, and a couple pairs of shoes that were obviously Midori's, not Kaminari's. It was obvious the two had gone through their own little hell trying to get Kaminari ready for this date. "H-Hi..." Kaminari stuttered, causing Midori to facepalm and then turn away laughing a bit. "Shut up!" Kaminari said in a frustrated tone and then turned back to Tsubine with the most worried and embarrassed expression every seen on her face.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:09 pm

Even if he was fashionable, he wasn't fashionably late. No, he was a little early. Early enough to almost catch her off-guard. He wasn't expecting to hear two voices from within... but thinking on it, he wasn't too surprised. To his knowledge, Kaminari hadn't been on a date before. So perhaps she was getting advice? If she was, Tsubine was hoping it was from someone who knew what they were doing and not someone like a maid. Kaminari stood there, a foot shorter than him, embarrassed. The first thing Tsubine would need to do is break off that worry she had. He would be glad to teach her all sorts of things she didn't know, and he would not patronize her for it. If she ended up accidentally turning someone blue during the course of a lesson, he'd laugh... but that's about as far as he'd go. But tonight's goal was one thing: teach her that her heart wants him.

Her choice of attire for this lesson was nothing too extravagant, but nor was it too casual that it looked like she would sleep in it. That's the look Tsubine wanted for her, and it's also the look he chose for himself. "Well, I can't say I'm surprised by what you chose..." Tsubine knelt down, lifting her right hand in the process. "...but even if it was a frilly dress that wouldn't suit you, you'd still look beautiful in it. " He kissed her hand and winked. He was complimenting and teasing her at the same time. It was something he'd probably never stop doing... as it was his way of showing affection.

By this time, Tsubine was noticing something else. The room was entirely ransacked. If Tsubine didn't know any better, he'd think this was some other woman's room, and Kaminari had raided it to find clothes. It would be impossible for him to enter without stepping on something, and since he had no intentions of stepping into that room with what could possibly be dirty shoes... he'd whisk her away before she could retreat. And his plan to do so was to wrap an arm around her back and pull her out. As he was attempting this move, he spoke to the other person he almost didn't see. He was paying too much attention to the warzone to see her at first. "I'll be taking her off of your hands now." Tsubine smirked to the pretty green-haired woman whom he assumed had been Kaminari's partner-in-crime for the date's preparations.

With his arm around her back lightly grasping her left shoulder, Tsubine began to lead Kaminari to the promised land. Not in a religious sense. No, but more in a sense of passion and romance. It wasn't a lustful place either. Actually, to call it the "promised land" is premature. It had no meaning to them now. But Tsubine hoped there would be meaning for that place in the future. It would take a few minutes to walk there, and he was going to enjoy every minute of leading her there. "It's a beautiful night out, isn't it?" He knew the paths they were on for now like the back of his hand, so he could easily stare up at the sky and not worry about running into a wall. "But of course, it's nothing compared to how you look."

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Yep, she knew it. She looked like an idiot. He was dressed up in more modern clothing and she was standing there in a kimono. Curse her lack of fashion; the moment she got the chance a shopping spree will ensue. Not. Like she'd ever need any of this shit again; there was no way another date was going to happen. He was just trying to be nice to her and fulfill a loopy wish she had a while back. That was it. Right? "Well, I can't say I'm surprised by what you chose..." Kaminari narrowed her eyes and looked away embarrassed. "It's all I've got." she mumbled, startled when her hand was suddenly taken. She looked to him and blinked in confusion. "...but even if it was a frilly dress that wouldn't suit you, you'd still look beautiful in it. " Kaminari was taken aback by his rather flattering comment. He had been doing that a lot lately, but something felt different about this one.

Or rather, she felt different. Well, it felt different until she saw that wink. He was teasing her again. She would never know what was truth and a joke with this man. She actually just stared at him; she didn't know what to say. Could he never be serious toward her? Was she a joke to him? Her insecurities were taking hold again, causing her thoughts to fly in all kinds of directions, and none of them seemed very positive. "I'll be taking her off of your hands now." he said. Kaminari glanced nervously back to Midori who only waved them goodbye as they walked off. "So that was the legendary Former Captain Commander Tsubine von Zarkonheinz... Sexy. You go girl." Midori wouldn't have been shocked if Tsubine just sneezed right then.

It was night and Kaminari was worried that someone was going to spot her like this. Oh god, that would be embarrassing. Well kind of; it wouldn't be too bad to be caught going on a date with Tsubine. In a way, it was kind of an honor, wasn't it? Even if he was just catering to a young girl's jealous fantasy. "It's a beautiful night out, isn't it?" he asked and she looked up to him, her eyes seemingly shining a bit. Kaminari was actually happy right now; she liked being out like this for some reason. "But of course, it's nothing compared to how you look." "I can never tell if you're serious, Tsubine..." Kaminari decided to take a chance and looped her arm around his back, only hesitating for a moment. After that kiss, hesitation just didn't seem right. She even found herself leaning her head toward him. It was quite comfortable, shockingly so. "So where are you taking me? I don't remember any entertaining places in the Seireitei..." she asked, but then her thoughts moved inward, "And I really need to stop drinking so much..."
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 3:27 pm

"I can never tell if you're serious, Tsubine..." Seriousness. It was something Tsubine took... well, seriously. Be serious with a smile is one of his mottos. Sure he may tease. Sure he may joke. But there is always an underlying truth beneath that. Take his compliments. The truth was that Kaminari looked stunning tonight for some reason. The teasing comparisons to the beautiful night sky were just a flavoring. She wasn't wearing what Tsubine had seen her in and it suited her, unlike that school uniform she wore the last time they were together. But it wasn't just the outfit itself and how it looked on her. Actually, it was moreso the fact that she decided to wear it for him essentially. It was the thought that put more umph into her outfit than anything else.

"If I compliment you, no matter the comparison, it is the truth." Tsubine patted his hand on her shoulder. The last time he had to walk anywhere like this was when he was helping allies escape from a battlefield. For this to be a romantic scene—ah, it was such an improvement! "So where are you taking me? I don't remember any entertaining places in the Seireitei..." Tsubine looked down to shining-eyed gi—woman he was holding onto. Unlike normally, Tsubine's face hadn't changed from a smile since the moment they left. Not to say he's walking around like a creep, smiling with his teeth showing constantly. He just had a light grin on his face. His expression was soft, his eyes weren't narrowed, and his posture was extremely relaxed. "I don't think you'd know of it, so the name isn't important. And it's not in the Seireitei."

Tsubine led her around a corner, leading to a gate that led into the Rukongai. "Did you really expect me to take you on a date where all of your subordinates could see you being all lovey-dovey?" Tsubine didn't think that one through. But it didn't matter who saw them in his opinion. He was bound and determined to get her heart.

[Skip to the Restaurant]

In the first few districts of the Rukongai, there was mainly only residences. But there were businesses, and one of those establishments is the venue for tonight's escapade. It was a restaurant that only served the highest of the high class. Simply known by the name of Shiroi Suisei (White Comet), it was an old building which would serve any sort of food the patrons requested. It was a two-story building with a moat around it, goldfish swimming around inside. The two red stone doors were intricately carved with golden inlays of an ornate flowery arrangement. Two men in white suits opened the doors as Tsubine escorted his date in. "I hope this is to your liking."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:26 am

"If you say so..." Kaminari stared up at him as they walked, blinking a couple times. The expression she held on her face was both of curiosity and suspicion, though it was obviously playful. Actually, the moment she realized she had such an open look on her face, she looked away and went back to contentment. She wasn't ready to show him anymore of her, at least not until he would show her more of him. And yes, that can be taken like the obvious innuendo it is.

"Lovey dovey?" Kaminari raised an eyebrow, "What makes you think I'm going to get all lovey toward you?" Ha, as if it wasn't obvious. She was already doing it. She did have her arm around him while they walked and had leaned her head against him. What more could she have done? It's not like she was going to jump up and kiss him. That was a thought, maybe she should kiss him? Every kiss has been his for the taking. Kaminari shook her head and took a deep breath, forcing those thoughts right out of her head. There is no way she could do that. Could she? No!

"It's not in the world of the living, is it?" Kaminari raised an eyebrow at him again when he answered. She understood why he felt the need to confirm they were leaving the Seireitei, but going to the world of the living was only going to make it more public. And the woman who watched the Senkaimon, Kaminari knew her now. She could shutter at the idea of her finding out about this. And soon Kaminari found that she and Tsubine were standing outside of one of the more high class restaurants in the Rukongai. Her eyes fluttered as she stared at it. This was not what she had been expecting.

"...I've never been to this place." she said. Of course she hadn't. This place wasn't something one person would go to, unless they wanted to watch all the couples and shit. Wait. Couples. Is that what they were now? No. That's not true; he'd have to ask first. Yep. Tsubine walked her up to the door where they were greeted by two men who opened them for the two. Kaminari smiled and nodded, hoping to god they wouldn't recognize her. She looked around and realized the the most popular, well-known, high-class restaurant in the entire Rukongai was empty. She fluttered her eyes again. It wasn't hard to put two and two together. Without even realizing it, she found herself smiling, tightening her arm around his waist to pull herself into him, and leaning into him even more.

"Yeah... It is." she replied, refusing to look his direction for one reason. A tear fell from her eye, just a single one, and she quickly wiped it away. She's never had someone do something so nice for her. She didn't think it was possible. "You bought out the place for the night, didn't you?" she looked up to him with clear eyes and a bright smile, "That's very sweet. Thank you." They were approached by another young man who offered to lead them to their table. They were lead to a room behind a curtain. In the middle was one table with a small bouquet of flowers.

"Take your seats and your waiter will be here shortly."
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:11 am

Being rich has its perks. Sure, someone could do something equally romantic with much, much less money... but that was not in his character. Right now, he was trying to make her comfortable around him as something more than a friend. And actually, he was trying to do the same with himself. Kaminari had always been just that—a friend and colleague. But now, he was pressuring himself to change those feelings. And sure enough, there was some change going on. Or rather, it couldn't be called change. Change implies the creation of something new. This was more like an archaeological dig rather than a construction of a new building. This was unearthing something Tsubine had long forgotten about. And at that, it may have been something he had not even understood at the time of its conception.

Tsubine had done just what Kaminari had predicted nevertheless. "That's very sweet. Thank you." "It's the least I could do for our first date." He smiled and pulled her even further inside, following the host. This entire restaurant was reserved for just the two of them. There was only enough staff to serve the two of them. Actually, it was enough to serve a party of four. However, Tsubine figured that it would be better to have twice the service. The flowers were what he asked for... but they were slightly disappointing. Tsubine had never seen the flowers in person, so he took a gamble when he ordered them. There were lilies of the valley, the flower insignia of the Fifth Division. Tsubine rushed over to one side, pulling out Kaminari's chair for her. It was the least he could do in this situation.

After she sat down, Tsubine took the seat across from her. From where he was sitting, he could see over the horribly-chosen flowers and right into her eyes. He reached to the side and retracted another curtain, that of the window. As the chandelier's candles flickered above them, Tsubine opened up a new view for the two lovebirds to enjoy. It was a moonlit traditional Japanese garden, with a small pond right outside of their window. Well, that's not entirely correct. Yes, the pond and garden were outside of the window. However, they could only see what was above the water. Yes, this section of the restaurant was technically half-submerged. What they were looking at was the actual depths of the pond, with the large koi swimming about in the rippling moonlight.

"No other restaurant has something like this. Sure there are those with aquariums, but they can not compare to this sort of tranquility." Tsubine was hoping she would appreciate the beauty of this situation just like he was. Thankfully, this time there were no waves to knock her over, so maybe she could enjoy the water this time. But soon, the time for appreciating natural beauty was over. The waiter, a man who looked more like a butler with his greying beard and monocle, finally arrived. He was obviously the type of person people think of when they imagine a perfect grandfather. High cheeks, a gentle smile, and only enough wrinkles to tell that he was older than you all adorned his soft, yet strong face.

"I apologize for your wait. Welcome to the Shiroi Suisei. I am Rowen, your waiter this evening. May I offer you some of our premier wine?" Tsubine turned to the nice older man (who probably was younger than he was, strangely) without even looking at Kaminari for her opinion. It wasn't so much of a "your opinion does not matter," but more of a "trust me on this one" look as his gaze left her face. "As a matter of fact, yes."

Rowen nodded, his monocle never even looking like it would fall. "Let me get you a list o our wines." "There's no need for that. I asked for a specific bottle to be brought here. Is it ready?" Rowen bowed slightly. "Yes, sir, it is. I will go retrieve it." Bowing once more, he left to get the wine. "I normally don't drink, but this is a special occasion." Tsubine was just hoping that Kaminari wouldn't end up like the last time he saw her with alcohol. Granted, it would be different since it was only the two of them here. In fact, it was because it was only Kaminari that he decided to drink tonight.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:43 am

Being rich definitely did have it's perks, but that was something Kaminari only began to understand today. She never thought of renting out a restaurant for a date; she never had her own money to do so. Using the money of the Division was just out of line and would not be done. She had only heard of acts like this and couldn't help but find it wonderful. As she went to sit, Tsubine hurried over and pulled the chair out for her. She blushed and sat down. She looked down to the flowers that sat in the middle of the table and tilted her head a little bit. She didn't know why, but something about them caught her attention quite strongly. She found herself gently moving one of them back and forth. "Like a little bell..." she mumbled with a small smile. Unlike Tsubine, Kaminari was not disappointed by the flower. It was a lot better than plain old roses; those were too common to say you actually thought about the person you're giving them to. And because of the type of flower, Kaminari knew that these weren't the choice of the restaurant, but of Tsubine.

Kaminari's attention was pulled from the flowers and toward Tsubine when she saw him move. He retracted the curtain, revealing the underside of a pond that was right outside. It took Kaminari a second to realize that this was not a normal aquarium, but an actual pond sitting in a traditional japanese garden. Her eyes shifted through the pond, looking through the beautifully lit water at all of the koi fish that peacefully swam about it. "No other restaurant has something like this. Sure there are those with aquariums, but they can not compare to this sort of tranquility." he said and she nodded in reply. "It really is wonderful..." she said in a light tone. "He put a lot of thought into this..." Kaminari thought. Her smile had not faded for a moment since they had sat down. She couldn't truly express how happy she was at the moment, or how surprised she was.

"I apologize for your wait. Welcome to the Shiroi Suisei. I am Rowen, your waiter this evening. May I offer you some of our premier wine?" Kaminari was slightly startled. Her attention was with the pond when the waiter showed up. She turned toward him and was about to speak, but saw the glance Tsubine gave her and chose otherwise. Listening to the conversation between the two, Kaminari was surprised to hear that Tsubine had ordered a special bottle of wine. Seriously? She could have sworn he didn't drink. What worried her was that she was a serious lightweight. Was she going to accidentally get drunk on their first date? No. She had to control herself. She could not allow that to happen. Just sip it. That's it. Sip it. By the time she came out of her thought process, the man left and Tsubine was talking to her. She just barely caught his words. "I normally don't drink, but this is a special occasion." he said and Kaminari stared at him in shock for a moment.  And then her smile grew and a light blush appeared on her face.

"I've never had someone do so much for me..." she told him, her eyes fixated on the flowers, "Before now, I've never even been on a date... Kinda pathetic, I know, but it just never happened... For it to happen, especially with you, it means a lot more than you think..." Kaminari just let out a huge piece of her when she admitted that. It was hard, but before she said the final part, she looked up to him and fought to keep eye contact. She wanted to express to him exactly how much this meant, so glancing away in a blush and acting like a nervous child was not the way. Instead, she kept that eye contact, refusing to glance away, and made sure he knew exactly how happy she was. "Can I..." she froze for a moment, remembering a scene she had read in a book and wondered if it'd be okay to happen here, "... h-hold... your hand?" Yeah, she didn't win that battle. She looked away and was redder than she had ever been before.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Tsubine noticed that Kaminari was fixated on the flowers. Thankfully, it was the good kind of fixated. "I've never had someone do so much for me... Before now, I've never even been on a date... Kinda pathetic, I know, but it just never happened... For it to happen, especially with you, it means a lot more than you think..." Tsubine was completely taken aback. Kaminari may not be the most... sexually attractive—meaning her figure may not have been as curvaceous as some of the former Captains and Lieutenants, but that is not to diminish her beauty. Kaminari had a more... plain beauty. Not in the sense that she was average, but in a crowd, she would stick out while still blending in en-masse.

Tsubine adjusted in his chair, resting his hands on the table, crossing them. "It is pathetic. Not for you, of course. It's pathetic for the men who hadn't seen your beauty." Of course, Tsubine was including himself in that. He hadn't paid attention to her feelings... if she had ever made them visible enough for him to see them. Who knows what would've been different had he been able to see the signs? "I'm glad I have the opportunity to be on a date with you." And now it was his turn to repay the debt he had inadvertantly caused.

"Can I..." Kaminari spoke up, catching Tsubine's attention. "... h-hold... your hand?" Actions speak louder than words, and in this case, his actions spoke far louder than even if he had a megaphone. He reached across the table, grabbing her left hand with his right, pulling it to the middle, so he was stretched over the flowers. "This is a date, so I don't see why not." Tsubine had just finished when Rowen walked back, pushing a small cart. On top of it was a bottle which looked extremely aged and two almost-sparkling glasses. Rowen placed a glass in front of both of them, and then uncorked the bottle.

Rowen slowly poured the wine to half of the glass for Kaminari first, then Tsubine. He left the bottle on the table, allowing them to pout themselves a drink if they so needed it. Tsubine let go of Kaminari's hand to grab his glass. Once Kaminari did the same, he picked up to propose a toast. "To new beginnings." If she had anything to add, he'd wait until she was done to drink from his glass. It was only a single sip, but it was just what he needed. "Is the wine to your liking?" He smiled to Kaminari, hoping it would be. "Even though I don't normally drink..." He set the glass down. "Alcohol is humanity's friend. And I just can't abandon a friend." He let out a small chuckle, hoping she'd laugh a little too.

Rowen stepped back with a fancy-looking notebook. "I hope the wine is to your satisfaction. May I take an order for an appetizer?" Tsubine had been to restaurants like this, but was afraid Kaminari hadn't. Thus, he spoke up. "You can order anything you'd like here. I think you can even get the Manchu Han Imperial Feast, but I doubt even the both of us can eat all of that." These types of restaurants were far more expensive, but they would cook nearly anything the customer requested. And since Kaminari was the lady of tonight, she would choose the appetizer. "What would you like, Kaminari?"

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 4:04 pm

"It is pathetic. Not for you, of course. It's pathetic for the men who hadn't seen your beauty." This man had a hell of a way with words. Kaminari found herself blushing again. She wanted to ask whether he really did find her beautiful or if he was trying to make her feel better. He wasn't the type to lie though, especially about something like that. Or was he? No, he couldn't have been. All of the rumors about him being a lady's man were over exaggerations. She believed him when he explained that to her and she trusted her instincts. If she ever did find that he wasn't serious about the compliments he was giving her, she'd be pretty heartbroken over it.

"I'm glad I have the opportunity to be on a date with you." he told her and she smiled happily. "I guess getting loopy over medicine one night brought out more good than bad." she said jokingly, "I'm glad that everything happened the way it did." And she had to ask. Truthfully, she didn't think he'd say no, but there was always that possibility. What was the point of going out on a date if there wasn't a little bit of romance thrown in on her side, right? She had to show him that she wanted to be here. Since he was the one paying for everything, a little physical contact wasn't a bad idea. She watched him reach across the table toward her hand. With ever inch closer he got, her cheeks became redder and redder; her heart began to race. Their hands touched and Kaminari found herself wrapping her small hand around his, at least as much as she could. "This is a date, so I don't see why not."

Rowen returned with a small cart, but that's not where Kaminari's attention was. Though she wasn't actually looking down toward their hands, she was memorizing the feeling. She felt more connected to him with this small gesture than she had before. The only thing that beat it was that kiss they had on the beach. Kaminari's thoughts were pulled when she felt Tsubine's hand leave hers. She was slightly disappointed, but finally noticed that the wine had arrived and understood. As he picked up his glass, she followed suit. "To new beginnings." "To new experiences." Kaminari brought the glass to her lips and took in a small sip. She was surprised by the delicious flavor and the aroma was amazing. "Wow. Yes, I find the wine quite wonderful actually." she said as she set her glass down. Kaminari raised an eyebrow and giggled over his comment about abandoning a friend. She had to disagree about that; alcohol hasn't exactly been her friend lately. She still felt guilty about what happened in the bar with Genpaku and Solas.

Oh well, moving on. "I hope the wine is to your satisfaction. May I take an order for an appetizer?" "It's wonderful, thank you." Kaminari said toward the wine. She had no idea what to order here, so she was going to let Tsubine do that for her. "You can order anything you'd like here. I think you can even get the Manchu Han Imperial Feast, but I doubt even the both of us can eat all of that." Kaminari, on any other night, would have taken that as a challenge and gone along with a 'bring it on' mindset, but she wanted to seem like an elegant woman tonight. Stuffing her face with an entire feast was not going to happen. "What would you like, Kaminari?" he asked and she sort of froze. "Um... Well, I don't really know what to order in a place like this..." she glanced away, embarrassed by her ignorance, "Why don't you order? I'll try anything that you say is good." She gave him a semi-desparate look, really wanting him to order for her. She didn't want to seem like she was being pushy, but she really knew nothing about date food.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Oh did Kaminari make a mistake. No, this was no mistake. This was a fated choice, and the man in white caught it faster than the fastest mouse-trap could spring. "If you say so." His eyes gleamed with the fact that there was a plan brewing—no, it was already brewed. Had he planned on this? Only his mind knew, and he was keeping it under tight lock and key. Besides, a little bit of teasing was always fun, right?

Using his left hand, he motioned for Rowen to step forward. The half-butler, slightly confused, had no choice but to comply. Whispered words and an impish smile trickled from his lips, his eyes glancing over to Kaminari every few seconds. Those round daggers were ghostly fingers, motioning for her to watch—motioning for her to understand that it was her doing this was happening. Rowen eagerly nodded and listened, keeping up with the patron's order.

Seconds later, Rowen's eyes widened, then narrowed. "Sir, that would be—" "I will cover it." Tsubine didn't let the waiter finish. No hints. Rowen nodded, and then the two continued. At the finish, Rowen showed Tsubine the notepad he was writing on, to which Tsubine only nodded. "Thank you for your orders." Rowen stepped back and away from Tsubine. "Your appetizer will be here soon." He bowed and once again disappeared. Multiple whispers of "Are you sure?" could be heard from the kitchen, only to be met with a "Yes, and he will cover it, so make sure it is done properly."

Tsubine smiled to his date, who was as beautiful as the night sky shining through their personal aquarium. "I don't think I can stop repeating how beautiful you are tonight." He picked up his wine once more and took a sip. He could feel that bit of a sting down his throat as it dropped. It wasn't entirely pleasant... but drinking itself wasn't pleasant. Rather, it's who you drink with that is what makes it pleasant or not. And since he was with such a trusted friend, stronger warrior, and beautiful woman all wrapped up into one stunning package...

"I hope you enjoy what I have ordered. And if you don't, I at least hope," Tsubine's foot inched closed and began to rub against hers, "you can enjoy our time together." He wasn't the slightest bit drunk, and Kaminari should easily be able to tell that was something he was saying from beneath his silver tongue—something he didn't even try to think about saying.

A few minutes later, Rowen finally returned. He was carrying a single large platter. Atop the silvery sheet was a large plate with what appeared to be a chunk of... fruit? He set it down on the table, bowing and stepping away... as per Tsubine's instructions. The appetizer looked to be a puzzle and not a single chunk of fruit. It was like someone had crafted a mold shaped like a fat cylinder and assembled this inside of it. The fruit, just by smell, was obviously mango. But what was strange were the other ingredients. Between and atop the mango chunks were slivers of green and tiny bits of white. Another whiff would identify one of the two as a pepper, but the other was still unknown. Accompanying the dish was a dispenser of toothpicks.

"This is something I had the luxury of trying from one of my comrades in the First Division when I was still Captain-Commander. This is called 'Souskay de Mengues Vertes.' It's mangoes, peppers, and garlic... all diced and then chilled. You eat it with," he reached and grabbed a single toothpick, "these." He jabbed into a mango, grabbing a pepper with it. "Just like this." He waited on her to try it before he would. He wanted to see her reaction to something so... wild and unpredictable.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:53 am

Kaminari's eyes narrowed and a smirk grew on her face. She was sort of suspicious of what he had planned. She would be okay with just about anything, but something told her he head something special planned. Kaminari raised an eyebrow at Rowen's reply. Whatever Tsubine asked must of been a little out of what he was used to. Kaminari's gaze followed Rowen as he walked off, but then quickly turned back to Tsubine. "Something tells me you're going to throw something new my way." she told him with a small smile, but he paid no mind to it. Instead, he told her that she looked beautiful again and she found herself blushing like she had before. The tint of pink that showed up on her face was accompanied by a soft smile.

"I'm sure I'll enjoy it." Kaminari said as she felt his foot rub against hers. At first, she wasn't sure how to react to it. She sat there for a few seconds in silence, but decided to copy his gesture. It was a little odd to her. Playing footsies under the table wasn't something she ever thought she'd do. Unfortunately, she wasn't sure whether she liked it. One thing she could say, the contact and meaning behind his gesture was making her heart race. Kaminari then decided she was going to take it a step further and raised her foot a bit, sliding it up the side of his leg until she reached a few inches above his knee and then slid it back down, repeating the process a couple times and then leaning onto the table.

She was about to speak to him when his order arrived. She watched as they set the food down. What they brought was completely unexpected and she wasn't entirely sure how she was supposed to eat it. Luckily, Tsubine explained it. For a good ten seconds, she found herself staring at him. She had a look of surprise on her face and about seven seconds in, her smile grew. She mimicked what he did to show her how to eat them and slowly placed some into her mouth. A rush of flavor caught her off guard, so she put her hand over her mouth as she chewed, letting out a short "Mm..." to show that it did taste good. "Wow." she said  after swallowing, "You really are full of surprises Tsubine."

"So what other new things are you going to throw at me tonight?" Kaminari asked and then took up another one of the mango and pepper. It was obvious that she really did enjoy them. It wasn't often at all that she was able to try things like this. "Do you dance?" she suddenly asked as the thought of it popped into her mind. She wasn't sure she actually wanted to dance, but she hadn't ever done that either. "A man like you and a woman like myself..." she said, as if thinking her thoughts out loud, "... I think things like this are fun to do every now and then, but are romantic dinners really your thing? I always thought you to be someone who would prefer sky diving, hollow hunting, and sparring over... sitting at the table." She wasn't being rude or anything like that. She was one hundred percent curious about it and he'd be able to tell by the look in her eyes. "Or was this something you did just for me?" she asked bluntly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 9:54 pm

The fact that she began to rub her foot along his thigh was incredibly surprising to Tsubine. And it wasn't just because he was surprised she could reach. Her look even further confused—and in turn, excited, him. "Aren't you getting adventurous?" He returned her gaze with his own playful one. As she ran her leg up his one more time, he ran his leg down hers, also leaning in. "I can be just as adventurous... if not more."

Thrilled she was enjoying the food, Tsubine took another and ate it. He watched as Kaminari took another, which was an even better sight. Her smile was adorable, and it was definitely warming up the room. "So what other new things are you going to throw at me tonight?" "Wouldn't that ruin the surprise?" He was adamant on not telling her what else was to come.

"Do you dance?" Such an odd and out-of-place question bounced off of the glass and into his ears. "Huh?" He had no idea what she was talking about. "A man like you and a woman like myself... I think things like this are fun to do every now and then, but are romantic dinners really your thing? I always thought you to be someone who would prefer sky diving, hollow hunting, and sparring over... sitting at the table. Or was this something you did just for me" As she spoke, Tsubine did not eat. Instead, he listened.

At the end of her speech, Tsubine gently smiled once more. "That's not a simple question, Kaminari." He leaned in and reached over to place a hand on hers. "But here's the best way I can answer. As long as it's with someone I can enjoy being around, I'll probably have fun. I don't sit at the table for a romantic candlelit dinner with myself... but I'll gladly sit down every time for one with you." He patted her hand and even began to move the finger which was on her ring finger. "But, if you want to... would you like to dance?" He was completely serious with that question.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Kaminari was unable to tell where her mind was going. Never before would she have thought of running her foot where she just had. It was a too close to that area for her to normally journey there, but she found herself doing it anyway. She didn't answer his question about her being adventurous; she just smirked and stared directly into his eyes. Even as he countered her and leaned in, there was only one thing he kept making her want to do. It was getting harder to fight the urge too, so she used a new subject to try and make it fade. Apparently, it had caught him off guard, which was understandable, but she explained herself to the best of her ability and he seemed to understand.

His reply was actually quite lovely and made her show a cute smile that was obviously satisfied at his answer. Kaminari glanced to his hand as he set it on top of hers, feeling one of his fingers run along her own. She noticed which one it was, but she highly doubted it meant anything substantial. And when he asked her to dance, this look of 'for me?' came on her face. She actually didn't really want to; it was just something that came to her mind. She was short and any time she had previously attempted to dance ended in complete failure on her part. "I don't... really know how..." she told him, glancing away in embarrassment. It was obvious that she wasn't entirely telling the truth.

"Tsubine..." she said and turned her hand over under his, wrapping her dainty little fingers around his, "Y-You..." Kaminari stopped and just stared at him. Should she just go for it and do what she wanted to do? He did lean in and was making it even more tempting. Was he doing this on purpose? Did he know what was going through her mind? Would he stop her? Did he even want that? Kaminari took in a deep breath and decided against it. "Mmm..." she whined a bit and leaned back in her chair, slowly sliding her hand from his, obviously not wanting to let go. "It's the first date, Kaminari. The first date. Don't do anything stupid." she thought to herself, closing her eyes to think a bit.

"I'm sorry." she said to him as she opened her eyes. She sat straight in her chair and set a hand over her chest. Her heart had been pounding so hard, she wouldn't be shocked if he could feel her pulse through her hands. "You have a way about you that my mind doesn't seem to be able to counter. The way you talk, the way you look at me, the way you touch..." she said bluntly, looking straight into his eyes. Her expression was soft, almost defeated by him, but seeming to be trying desperately to keep control. She let out a held breath and glanced away for a moment. "I don't want to do anything stupid, seem desperate or easy, or... anything like that and I feel like I am seeming that way."
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:54 am

If there is one thing that annoyed Tsubine, it's when someone wants something and they won't ask for it. She called out his named, whimpered, and retreated. He didn't know what she wanted, and it was going to drive him mad. But, he had a trump card. "I'm sorry. You have a way about you that my mind doesn't seem to be able to counter. The way you talk, the way you look at me, the way you touch..." She began to ramble about how he looked at her and whatnot. The way he seemed to 'counter' her. She opened herself up to so much... what was he supposed to do, not tease her?!

"I don't want to do anything stupid, seem desperate or easy, or... anything like that and I feel like I am seeming that wa—" No. She finished that sentence, just not audibly. Her mouth had been covered... by his. Darting up as she tried to say she was easy or something, he had leaned across the table to kiss her square on the lips. And he could still taste some of the peppers, and he enjoyed the sting from it. He could feel her grip tighten around his hand as he never let go during this.

He pulled away a few seconds later, sitting back down. "There. Now anything you do or want to do will be in response to that." He smiled and placed his napkin back on his lap. "And it won't be out of some misguided attempt of seeming like you're 'easy.' You are probably the most stubborn woman I know, and if there's anything you're not—it's 'easy.' And it's because of that. I am wanting to go through all of the formalities with you. If you were some hussy, I would not only not have interest... but I would never have taken you to a dinner such as this."

"And Kaminari, don't try to 'counter' me. You've experienced this side of me so little, it's understandable you don't know what to do. You'll learn my weaknesses eventually." He chuckled a bit at that. He'd love to see what she could dish out. "So, was that what you wanted? Or is it something," his leg began to play with hers again, "else?"

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:37 am

Kaminari's sentence was cut short as Tsubine came forward and placed his lips against her own. For the first moment, she sat in surprise. Her eyes were wide and she held her breath, but a moment later she found her eyes closing and she slowly let out the held breath through her nose, showing that she was able to relax. She leaned into the kiss, bringing her hand up to place on the side of his face. When the kiss finally broke, she found herself staring even deeper into those peircing crimson colored eyes of his and loving every moment of it. He sat back and she stayed still, watching his movements. She didn't even blush this time; it felt completely natural to feel his lips press against her own. She felt no awkwardness at all, like it was meant to happen. "Anything I want to do, huh?" she thought in reply to his statement. What she wanted to do was not be in this building, but be laying in a bed and allowing him to do whatever he wanted to her, but that more than likely was out of her reach, at least for tonight.

As he spoke, Kaminari could feel her urges getting stronger. If she wasn't easy, then this was something completely different. She didn't want to hold back from him, but felt she had to so she wouldn't be hurt or thought less of. If he wasn't going to think less of her, then there was only a couple things she felt she needed to do before being completely and utterly honest with him. "Is that what I wanted?" she repeated his question and glanced down to the table as she felt him messing with her leg again. She lifted her other leg and placed it on his, keeping her eyes locked onto his own. She pushed his leg down and away from her, stood up, and walked that short distance around the table until she stood in front of him. Once she was there, Kaminari decided that she wanted to be in his lap and sat down, wrapping her arms around his neck and looking straight into his eyes. "I want you... to tell me what I should know about you." she told him, brushing her fingers through his hair, "If I'm going to say exactly what I want to say... I need you to be fully honest with me and tell me if there is anything I should know..." As if it wasn't obvious, there was a hunger in Kaminari's eyes that had never been there before...
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:20 am

Kaminari returned to messing with his leg as soon he started messing with hers. He was ready to see just how adventurous she was about to be... when she pushed his leg away. That was surprising, and he looked confused... but understood as she stood up. He thought she would be going to the bathroom or something, but she instead walked over to him and sat on his lap. That...

da-dum

His heart started to race a bit. It was only natural, even for him. There was a beautiful woman sitting on his lap, twirling her fingers through his hair with her arms wrapped around her neck. He was half-tempted to just take her right then and there, but... that would not be what she wanted, or at least not that he could tell. He could tell that there was something about her... but what it was would remain unknown until she spoke of it. "I want you... to tell me what I should know about you. If I'm going to say exactly what I want to say... I need you to be fully honest with me and tell me if there is anything I should know..."

Tsubine placed a free hand on her shoulder. "Well, I assume you don't want to know about my entire history. I probably could write a best-selling autobiography with all of the things I have seen though." He was trying to joke a bit, but he knew she was serious. She was also wanting something, but he could not tell what. "But... hmm. Well, I have two other sisters—both far older than I am—that you have not met. I've been in a relationship with a total of four women—and yes, those did all evolve into a sexual one. They all were beautiful women who I cared a lot for, but we simply... did not connect in the end in that sense. I do not have any sort of disease or other deficiency... Although, I... must confess one thing that you may not know..."

Tsubine inhaled and cleared his throat. "With one of those women, I did have a child." He explained as if he was not trying to hide anything—and he wasn't. "The child's name is Riesbyfe, and she is currently working in the Sugiura realm helping out as a police officer. She is a beautiful young woman whom I can't wait to walk down the aisle. If there are any others who call themselves my child, I have no idea who they are. Riesbyfe is the only one I know of, and I don't think any of those women would neglect telling me."

"But if there's one thing you should know over all of this..." He leaned in to stare even deeper into her hazel eyes. "And that's that I believe I care for you more than I did for any of the other women. And that you have a beauty and strength that could not be compared to them either." He kissed her again on the cheek, pulling back with a smile. "Is there anything else you'd like to ask? Or do you feel that you can say what you want to say now, Kaminari?" His hand was now no longer on her shoulder, but on her leg, just an inch above her knee.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:04 am

When he attempted to joke, she nuzzles her cheek into his neck, "No. I'm serious..." She just wanted to know if there was something in his past that she needed to watch out for, expect, or anything along those lines. She didn't want any surprises, nor did she want to give herself to him if he was keeping secrets. It seemed that he wasn't because he threw everything out on the table. She knew at least one of the women he had been with before, so it didn't shock him. Over nine hundred years old, she hoped he had some sort of experience in that department, otherwise he would have had a lonlier life than she first thought. And then that piece of information she was looking for came out.

"A child?" Kaminari repeated as he explained everything he knew around his daughter. She stared at him for a few moments and then suddenly began to giggle. "At this age, I figured you had two or three, so having one is nothing to be worried about. I can probably even bet that she's older than me..." Kaminari sighed when she once again realized the age difference between the two of them. When he leaned in, Kaminari looked back into his eyes without fail. Having him so close and hearing the words he was saying caused her heart to race. And when he finished, she curled into him and wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders and neck, with one thing to say, "Take me home..."

The moment that the two of them made it to Kaminari's room, she'd let him in, quietly shut the door behind her, and lock it. With her heart racing, she'd turn back toward him and grasp her kimono in hand. Pulling it off and letting it fall to the side, now only wearing the white robe that went under them, she'd step forward and placed her hands on his chest. "I'm sure it's obvious, but you're going to force me to say it anyway..." she kept her head lowered at first, but then lifted it to look into his eyes, "I want you to take me... Tsubine... and I want to give myself to you." With that, she nervously grasped the front of his shirt and walked him over to the bed, turning her back to it.

Kaminari sat down on the bed, leaning back and pulling him slowly down with her until his body was laying fully over her own. Although she felt like she was in control right now, she didn't want to be. She didn't know how to be. If he'd allow, once he came down over her, Kaminari would wrap her arms up around his back and pull him down into a kiss. And this time, she opened her mouth slightly, gently moving to slide her tongue over his. At this point, the rest really was up to him. He was the experienced one; she just knew she wanted him. Her heart was racing faster than it ever had before. She was excited and nervous at the same time, wondering what was about to come...
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:51 am

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Header1

Tsubine could take her right here. Tsubine was almost ready to. She was the one teasing him for once. And as she buried her cheek into his neck, he realized just how much he wanted her—no, how much he needed her. She listened patiently as he rested his head next on hers and explained his life. He explained his life—and he realized immediately how little she had been in it so far. Such a tragedy would no longer continue.

"At this age, I figured you had two or three, so having one is nothing to be worried about. I can probably even bet that she's older than me..." She spoke of him having a child with another woman. And she was right—he probably should have at least one more. But he hadn't found that person yet. The reason he had one is because he thought that person was the one. The more he thought, the more he realized that there may not have been a "one." But he was definitely looking at the woman he wanted now.

As she looked at him with those eyes, he knew. He would still make her say it, but he knew. That hunger she had, he was going to satisfy it tonight. "Check, please." Tsubine called out to the empty room, to which Rowen exited. "Yes, sir." He could see Kaminari in Tsubine's lap, which made him realize that it was not a lack of service or anything that would cause these two distinguished guests to leave early.

The way home—well, to Kaminari's home, was uneventful. Tsubine's heart raced a bit, although not nearly as much as his date's. He kept an arm wrapped rightly around her, and only let her go when they made it to her room. Tsubine heard the locking of the door. That only confirmed his thoughts. He was already mentally preparing, even if his body had been prepared since she sat in his lap. It's surprising that she didn't notice... or maybe she did.

The whooshing of cloth on the ground forced him to turn around to see Kaminari in only her white under-robe. She looked away in embarrassment, which only made Tsubine want to see her face even more. She truly didn't realize that the tease of the night award wasn't going to him—but to her. "I'm sure it's obvious, but you're going to force me to say it anyway..." She could feel his heartbeat as her hand rested upon his chest. "Of course I will, my sweet lisianthus." Even if he could not win the award, he was still going to fight. "I want you to take me... Tsubine... and I want to give myself to you." He leaned in, kissing her forehead before she'd pull him along. "And I will gladly oblige."

As she fell back atop her bed, Tsubine slipped his jacket off, tossing it to a chair. He quickly followed with the black scarf, and he wanted to continue... but she pulled him in before he could. If that is what the lady wanted—her knight would gladly listen. She didn't have to pull hard with her arms wrapped around him. He was already going in for what she wanted, although the true item she wanted would come (pun intended) later.

As they kissed, Tsubine could feel even more of Kaminari's self. He could remember the first time they met, and how harshly they acted to one another at first. Throughout the years, Kaminari and Tsubine seemed to have blossomed into not just a beautiful friendship—but now a beautiful relationship. Her taste was sweet with the kicks from both the wine and peppers mixing together. It was something he enjoyed, even if he could not put the feelings he had into words. Instead, he would put them into actions.

He broke off from the kiss of the lips and began to move down her neck. His left hand ran through her soft, silky-brown hair. As he got to her robe, he looked up to her one last time to get her consent. Once his orders were given—he continued. Moving his left hand to her chest, he slowly began to push half of her robe away. As he continued down her left side, he made contact with a familiar fabric. It was not that this particular one was familiar... but this was not the first time he had come into contract with this wretched things.

"Pink, huh? It's definitely a you color." He did not look at her face as he continued to trace her body by going to the left. He rested his head on her heart, listening for a moment before continuing. That heartbeat is something he would always remember. He continued kissing her body down to her stomach., arriving right before her navel before leaning back up. Using both hands, he removed the other half of Kaminari's robe. And while she did not have the largest chest of the women he has been with, it still had its charm. And frankly, if she had a massive chest... it would not look right on her.

Tsubine's arms wrapped around her body beneath her robe, and he guided her arms out. He reached behind her, kissing her neck as he brought her even closer. His hands danced around her back, as he attempted to unmangle the clasps or whatever it was holding this damned contraption together. As he slid the two straps over her tiny arms, he could feel that fabric drop. Before he looked, he set her back on the bed. He closed his eyes as he focused to do one thing—make it even. Button-by-button, his shirt slowly revealed more of his chest. She had seen it before, but this was him revealing himself for her. As he finished, the shirt fell behind him. He looked to Kaminari, and the most gentle smile she would have seen from him raised from his lips. "You really are beautiful, Kaminari."

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 5:35 am

Every single moment the two were sharing together caused Kaminari's heart to keep it's increased pace. Every time he touched her, she felt a chill, one that she wanted to happen again and again. As she pulled him down onto her, the weight and warmth of his body felt so at home. She kept her eyes closed, no longer feeling the need to see, but feel everything he was doing. She tried to think. She tried to concentrate, but she couldn't. Every movement her body made came naturally. The first was when he broke the kiss. She opened her eyes for a short moment, closing them against as he moved to kiss down her neck. She leaned her head back to give him better access to her neck, but also pressed her head into his hand a bit more as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Her excitement grew as he reached her robe causing her to bite her bottom lip, showing that she was a little nervous. Still, she nodded to him, a soft smile forming as he revealed her bra. He commented on the color, causing her to blush a little and look away, but her smile had stayed. As he moved down more, she closed her eyes. She reached out and grabbed the sheets of the bed, grasping them lightly as she waited for him to reveal the rest of her. He wrapped his arms around her and slid the robe from her body, as she ran her fingers through his hair, loving the feel of him kissing her neck again. She felt him reach around and tensed a bit, but there was no retaliation. He had managed to unclasp her bra and the bit of fabric fell from her body.

With that, a small involuntary whimper sounded from the nervous Kaminari. Once her body was revealed, she looked up to him to see what she could read from him looking at her, but saw that his eyes were closed. She watched him remove his shirt and reveal his chest, the tint of red returning to her cheeks as she admired his body. It was then that her eyes noticed something. The tint on her cheeks deepened when she realized that Tsubine was erect, and there was no small weapon below the clasp of his belt. Seeing this made her more nervous and her once calming heart began racing once more. "You really are beautiful, Kaminari." his voiced pulled her from her thoughts and she looked back up to him. "Th-Thank you." she stuttered a little. Her nerves started to get to her and she wrapped her arms to cover her chest. She looked away from him and scooted back onto the bed a bit more. Getting the courage to do so, she dropped her arms to her side and laid down on her back as if to say that she was ready for him.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:12 am

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Header1

There was nothing about her that was not beautiful. Her skin was smooth, even with the goosebumps caused by pleasure and confusion. Her could feel them with his lips and face as his face meandered down her body. She was completely bare, save for a pair of socks and the soon-to-be-removed panties covering Tsubine's target. But he wasn't going to mess with them yet. No, they had their own purpose to come in the future.

As she threw her arms to the side, Tsubine unbuttoned his pants and soon slid them off. Boxer-briefs already tight from a fleshy pike and socks were all that remained on him. He knelt, and began kissing right above her ankle on her left leg. Inch-by-inch, his body moved closer to hers. Avoiding being kicked from surprise, he made it to her knee before he stopped kneeling. He stood slightly, and continued. He was about two inches from Kaminari's most private region when he stopped.

Tsubine crawled onto the bed and lowered himself to her chest. He kissed all around the darkened and aroused nipples, but not them directly. He was able to feel them with his face as his face danced around both of her breasts. And with each kiss, he made sure to close his lips a little tighter. Small red marks traced each of his kisses. Once his maneuver was complete, Kaminari had an infinity symbol across her chest. It wasn't really his intention, but he'd come up with some meaning for it.

Tsubine's body slid even closer to being atop her as his head met hers once more. Her red face was oh-so-tempting. He could just start right now and see how more red her face could get. But he wasn't. Well, not entirely. He rested his right arm above her head for support as the unbalancing of Kaminari began. He slid his other arm down, tracing lightly across her torso until it met fabric. The only remaining fabric within reach, as a matter of fact.

He was about to say something, but her face told him silence was best right now. The only sounds should be bodily ones, caused from either pain or pleasure—as Tsubine felt that both would be experienced by his love tonight. His hand slipped beneath the pink cloak, tracking slowly downwards. She was smooth, as if she had shaved today—did she anticipate it? Or maybe she was preparing for this constantly. It didn't matter to him. He wasn't going to wander to the past now. She was here, and that was the now. Only the now could be considered important.

The hand of what could be called God in this situation traced around what he thought was the entrance to her. It was not just the entrance to an organ—it was the entrance to an undying bond and more importantly, an unrelenting trust. Tsubine was honored to have her trust in this manner. He smiled to her and found the one thing he was looking for—the driving force of Kaminari's arousal placed in front of the opening to that trusting bond between the two.

He tapped it once, and then again before rubbing it ever so slightly. It wasn't even rubbing, but barely keeping his finger from leaving it. He had done this before, but to do it with Kaminari truly meant something to him. And seeing her face change as Tsubine continued with his tempting and teasing onslaught only caused his boxer-briefs to tighten. If she tried to moan or make any sound with her mouth, Tsubine would lower himself to her—she was only going to scream into his mouth. The neighbors didn't need to be woken up, of course.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:42 pm

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Header1_zpsc60ee21c

His touch was intoxicating. He was so gentle, much more than she thought he'd be. This was a new side of Tsubine that she never thought she'd see, that she didn't know existed. As his lips ran along her skin, he sent chills all over her body and goosebumps began to appear. She took in a deep breath, slowly letting it out through her nose. She was trying to keep herself relaxed, but her body and mind were both at war. Tsubine caused a sensation within Kaminari, a pleasurable feeling that she was unable to fight. And this was before her body had fully been revealed to him. He removed his pants and she caught herself staring at his lower region, even if it was only for a brief moment.

Kaminari lifted her head to look at him, her eyes nervous and her heart racing. He seemed so confident, like he knew exactly what he wanted to do. She wondered for a moment why she couldn't share this, why she too couldn't feel confident. She watched him move down to her ankle and begin leaving a trail of gentle kisses up to leg. She closed her eyes, a single quiet moan leaving her throat as he moved upward. As he got closer to her inner most area, she tensed a little. He stopped though and she opened her eyes as he began crawling up the bed and over her body. She was only able to open her eyes for a moment before he continued his teasing, but this time it was with her breasts.

"Tsubine..." his name slipped through her lips in an aroused whisper as he created the many little red marks over her chest. She had yet to catch the symbol, assuming that he was just having some fun teasing her, like he always did. Tsubine brought himself higher onto her, their eyes able to meet at the same level once more. Being this close to him, her face only became redder and redder. It felt like a dream, like it might not even be real, but it was and she knew that. She was about to take a huge step with this man. She was willing and ready to give herself to someone, to him, and to him only. He placed his arm above her head, making her wonder what exactly his plans for her were.

Kaminari's body shifted ever so slightly as his hand slid down her torso. Her heart began to race even more, pounding heavily in her chest. His hand slid under the last bit of fabric that kept the final area of her body hidden. His fingers ran along her skin, noticing the lack of hair there. She blushed more and he continued downward. Kaminari looked up into Tsubine's eyes. Her own were filled with fear, with confusion, with want, and desire. She brought her hand up, placing it softly against his chest, unable to speak since she was concentrating on keeping her breathing even. The first tap came and Kaminari flinched, a soft gasp leaving her lungs as a new sensation began at her core.

He was teasing her. She could tell. She looked into his eyes pleadingly, practically begging for him to finally take her. The hand she had on his chest, she brought up to the side of his face, sliding the tips of her fingers back until she ran them through his hair. Her other hand was off to the side, clenching the sheets of her bed for dear life; it was probably the one thing that kept her from going crazy over his continuous teasing. "Tsubine, ple-..." Kaminari started to speak, her tone of voice in an obvious state of arousal. She was ready to beg him, but he moved in and pressed his lips against hers, silencing her for now. Kaminari let out a long breath through her nose and returned the kiss.

Kaminari pulled away breaking the kiss the moment she could and pleaded with him again, "Stop teasing me..."
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 5:44 pm

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Header21

It had been so long since he had done anything like this. So to see Kaminari already writhing around as he was just exiting the prologue, his smile grew as he knew it meant that he still had it. He knew how to drive a woman wild, and he was going to do his best to drive Kaminari even wilder. He could feel her body warming up and her hot breath against his face. The fires these two started were slowly turning into a ravenous blaze of intimacy.

Kaminari's begging only made him increase the rubbing. He moved faster, his hands practically moving on their own in response to her rapid, exasperated breathing. If she was getting this aroused just by this... Tsubine grew evermore curious about what would happen when he served the entree. Her carnivorous lust was only matched by one thing tonight—his obligation and want to fulfill her hunger.

Kaminari was the first to break the silence-forcing kiss, unsurprisingly. Tsubine was glad. He wanted to hear the noises she made. This was their first time together—and he was wanting to remember everything. "Stop teasing me..." Tsubine leaned in, lightly biting her neck, leaving a mark that would not go away soon. "You seem to be enjoying it though." He tapped her once, twice, thrice. Each tap had slightly more force than the one before. "But if you insist..."

Tsubine stopped tapping and rubbing. But his hand had not yet left her. Two fingers slowly slipped in. Tsubine did nothing to stop her sounds, and instead only watched her face change as he did so without warning. He did not venture too far in. What he wanted probably could have been sampled without ever going inside... but he had to tease her a little. He also wanted to give her a little warm up to what was coming soon.

Like a blind man, his fingers slid around, trying to gauge what their surroundings were. With every movement, Kaminari's body responded by writhing in one way or another. He continued to massage her insides slowly, his hands moving like a master craftsman. When he finally could get a good idea of what it was he was about to enter, his two fingers withdrew from their combat against Kaminari's resistances.

Tsubine brought them up his lips and licked the two slightly. He smiled down at his woman—yes, he was now considering Kaminari his. She wanted him, and he was definitely wanting her. "You have a sweet taste.. It really suits you, Kaminari." He leaned in and kissed her quickly before retreating back to remove his boxer-briefs. Carefully placing them atop his pants—as she probably did not want his underwear just sitting on her carpet—he stood straight up to let Kaminari know what was about to knock on her doors.

To call it impressive was like calling Kaminari simply 'cute.' It just wasn't all there was. It had a light curve upwards, and its girth was nothing to laugh about. But the most intimidating factor was the length. If Kaminari had paid attention to his shoes, she would have been able to know somewhat what to expect. He was not standing there, letting himself be seen to her all-over, just to show off. He did want to show off, show that he was a man in more than one aspect of life... but he wanted to give her a view just like he had felt around inside of her.

Now it was time for Tsubine to get a view of what he was about to break into. He leaned over her and began kissing her stomach again, grabbing the fabric of her panties with his mouth. Using his head instead of his hands, Tsubine quickly rid her of the last bit of clothing she could use to cover herself up with. He could see worry in her eyes as he stood back up. He nearly dropped atop her again, his head only a few inches away from hers. He was ready to go at any moment. He was in position to start picking at her lock.

"Kaminari..." He ran a hand across her cheek, "I promise to be gentle... but it will probably hurt at first. Are you sure this is what you want?" Tsubine was worried about her. If she didn't want to go now, he'd understand. He'd give her another present, even if it wasn't him and her meeting. But she wanted their meeting. Tsubine kissed her on the cheek as she gave him the final clearance. "Wrap your arms around me. If it gets too painful... tell me. If you want me to stop, tell me. If you want to scratch my back—do so to whatever extent you want." He was giving her permission to harm him... it was only fair with what was about to happen.

Like a sniper lining up his shot, Tsubine's waist pressed closer to Kaminari's. Tsubine kept an eye on his woman, watching every movement of her face. Within a few seconds, the differences between Adam and Eve made contact. He looked to her and kissed her forehead. "I'm going now." His pike began to parse the opening to her, solidifying the bond they were forming tonight. There was no going back to just being friends now, and he was fine with that.

Tsubine slowly slid deeper into Kaminari, his body enduring whatever pain she was dealing to him in retaliation. This would hurt at first, he knew. It was almost unfair... what he thought to be her first time was with him... or rather... with him. It was overkill, but he was ready for anything she did to him in return. As he continued in, his hand traced her cheek.

Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:28 am

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Header1_zpsc60ee21c

This sensation was so new to Kaminari, she couldn't say whether she was enjoying it or not. The tingle he caused when he touched her was almost too much to handle, especially when you weren't entirely sure how you were supposed to react. Every time she moved beneath him, it felt like he was going faster and faster, trying to drive her body insane as the feeling increased in her core. Kaminari found herself gasping for air and grabbing the sheets of the bed tighter and tighter. The few moans that escaped her lungs were stopped by their kiss, but that needed to break. She begged him, pleaded for this teasing to stop. No matter how much she enjoyed it, she wanted him now.

Kaminari's body relaxed, practically sinking into the bed when he stopped the pleasurable torture of rubbing her lower area. Her head fell to the side, eyes closed, and her chest moved up and down as she tried to catch her breath. When she realized he was keeping his hand there, she had to wonder what he was going to do next and when those two fingers slipped in through the very beginning of her entrance, Kaminari's toes curled. "Hah..." she let out a gasp, moaning into silent air of the room. She looked down toward his hand and up to him, her cheeks still red. Her heart began it's race again, having calmed for the brief moment he had allowed her mind to catch up with her body.

Kaminari tensed slightly as his fingers searched through their surroundings, stretching her just enough to allow their adventurous movements. Kaminari's low airy moans changed for a brief moment, a full sound of pleasure seeping out over her lips. As if surprised by her own noises, she brought her hand up over her mouth to silence herself, blushing in embarrassment. As he continued, she did try to keep herself quiet, but it was getting harder by the moment. Regretably, the pleasure ended and she looked up to him slightly disappointed, but that soon turned to surprise when he actually licked his fingers. Kaminari had not expected that and blushed when the taste was called sweet.

Kaminari almost spoke, but a quick kiss stopped her. She watched him retreat and remove his underwear. Kaminari didn't even attempt to hide the utter shock that shot onto her face when she saw how large he actually was. "Uh..." a low whimper came from the small woman as she slid her hand down to her entrance. She could feel this small hole and when looking at him, she wondered how in the hell it was going to fit. When he went down again, she watched him curiously as he used his teeth to remove her panties. A small smile appeared on her face and she wanted nothing more than to comment on how cute she thought that was, but decided against it for this moment in time.

The worry quickly returned though and he could tell. He told her that he'd be gentle and she nodded, "B-Better be..." She took a deep breath and laid back completely, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Her heart pouded in her chest and she was concentrating on keeping her breath calm. "Yes, I do. I want this." she replied, refusing to go back now. He gave her permission to do all of these things that she knew she wasn't going to do. If she could take getting stabbed in the stomach by an actual blade, she knew she'd be able to handle his weapon here too... right? Kaminari looked up to him with a smile as he placed himself betwen her legs and lined himself up with her.

"I'm ready..." she confirmed mostly for herself. He kissed her forehead and warned her he was going and she did her best to relax herself. She felt him pressing into her and her body immediately began to adjust itself to his size. She felt herself stretching over him as he pushed himself into her body. "Tsu-... Ah... hurts." Kaminari's back arched toward him, a single tear falling from her eyes as the pain of her first penetration pulsed from her middle. She instinctively spread her legs wider, as if that would ease the pain, but no. She felt his hand come to her cheek and opened her eyes to look at him. He had given her permission to harm him, but there was only one thing she wanted to do.

Kaminari reached up to the hand that caressed the side of her face and held onto it. She laced each of her fingers with his own, holding onto him tightly. "Don't stop, please... I want all of it..." she said with a small smile, ignoring the second tear that fell from her eyes. She looked down to see their connection and suddenly felt this rush of something come over her. She couldn't put her finger on it, but it was like something between them had finally been confirmed, it had finally been created. And this feeling made her feel more whole than she had before. As he would continue, Kaminari never would let go of his hand. As long as her body was still adjusting, it helped her stay calm.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:34 am

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Header21

Her arching forced him to arch closer. Every movement she made, he'd return it with a motion of his own. It could be as simple as a movement of his hand to a change in his smile. She winced as he began his entry to her, which made him stop for a moment. She caught her breath, and he could feel her face warming up. "Don't stop, please... I want all of it..." She was a brave one, and he commended it. She wanted to continue, and he would be lying to everyone if he said he didn't want to continue.

He leaned in, kissing her cheek above where her second tear dropped. "And I'll give you as much as you desire." Inhaling once more, his hips began their trek. He could feel the grip on his hand grow ever tighter, while her innerself tried to loosen itself up. She was doing her best to endure, but even he knew it might get too much. He was doing his best from doing a single thrust to get it over with. Not just because it would destroy her... but also because he promised he would be gentle. And he was not going back on that promise.

If her body trembled or otherwise exuded that she was in more pain, he'd slow down. He was doing his best to make sure that her first would be memorable and worth it. It was a first date, and it had already gone this far. And he wanted it to go further. It was a shame that he didn't predict this, or else he would have brought something he had prepared already.

Tsubine kept getting deeper, and it seemed like this would never end. He still had a good ways to go himself, but he had no idea how much Kaminari had left. He had no idea if she could have all of him. None of the women he had been with were as small-statured as Kaminari was... even Yua. He could see more tears slipping out of her eyes, as she tried to endure. She was doing a good job, and he was doing his best to reward her for it.

However, her pain was definitely concerning. To relieve it, he leaned into her right ear—and began to bite at her lobe. It was more to get her mind away from just one area. As he could definitely feel and hear a change, it seems he was doing the right thing. He could do nothing but try to please her, and his trying was paying off.

His body began to relax as he finally made it as far as he could in. Either through miracle or through her body's sheer want to accommodate him... he had made it all the way in. She could probably even feel his pelvis by now. "You're a strong woman. I've nothing else to add in." He kissed her cheek, and then her lips as he sat there, letting her body adjust to the massive pike inside. He could feel her body trying to, even if it was hard at this point to do any more adjustments.

"You are doing great. It isn't hurting too much, is it?" He now rested his body atop hers, leaving enough room for her to breathe and lightly arch her back. He also had reason for that space. Using his now-free support hand, he glided down her body to her breasts. Even though he had kissed them, he hesitated to grab it. When he remembered what position he was in, he realized that any line that defined the boundary of "just friends" was long-gone. He smiled and gently laid his hand atop her breast.

He was slightly off, as he could feel her heart... I was racing faster than he thought possible, as if it were out of control. And he was not even done... how much more wild could he drive her? His palm began to run over her skin, eventually finding a good spot to anchor itself. His fingers tightened, eventually getting a grip on her small chest.

"I'm going to start moving now. If it hurts too much, I'll stop." His tone exuded confidence—which was back to being the Tsubine she knew and fell for, "But something tells me you won't want me to stop." He moved his hips back about an inch, and then returned. He gave her a few seconds' rest, and repeated. With each passing thrust, he felt her slowly grow even more accommodating to him.

As he continued, the retraction length increased. Soon he was at two-inch thrusts. At about two-and-a-half, he stopped increasing the distance... and instead focused on increasing the frequency. He was still gentle, even if he was moving faster. Even if he could just ram it in her with full force, he didn't. He was not breaking the vow he made for her, and there was nothing he enjoyed more than this moment. And even if he was going faster, time seemed to stand still. He could stay like this forever. Not having sex, but being this close with Kaminari.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]   You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next