Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 Vote_lcapReunited [Closed] - Page 3 Voting_barReunited [Closed] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 Vote_lcapReunited [Closed] - Page 3 Voting_barReunited [Closed] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Reunited [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Kanna looked worried as Snopy went on about this. In fact, she straight out went and said she didn't want him to get in trouble. She then went on to question why he was helping them. They hadn't met too long ago, they had only seen each other so many times, why her? Snopy was about to respond when Kanna then mentioned he was going so far as to break the law and endanger his job for her sake. Snopy raised an eyebrow at this. "What, am I gonna fire myself? There is no one above me and even if I got caught, there isn't shit they could do to stop me. I worked my ass off for years, but now I am at the top of the food chain. Sure, I abide by the law and general morals, but being at the top, I can break the law and get away with it when the law makes a bad or corrupt call on the field." Snopy leaned back in the seat. "As for why I am helping you so much? I honestly have no idea...I just...want to I guess. Been bugging me that I don't know, but in all honesty, it doesn't matter."

The limo arrived at the mansion and Snopy allowed the other two out first. As he stepped out, he immediately headed for the stone walkway. "Ah, home sweet home." Oddly, when Snopy thought of home, the first thing that came to mind was how he left Metal Gear Solid running when he dashed out of the building. Either way, he lead them across the walkway through the yard. It was pretty dark outside, considering it was 8 P.M. Thus, there weren't many details that could be made out. He came up to the large door and opened it without needing to unlock it. After all, he dashed out without hesitation. Snopy lead Kanna through to the living room. At that point Niles came in. "I have prepared the guest rooms like you asked." Snopy nodded. "Thank you Niles, I'm sorry I rushed you like that. I'll be sure to throw in a bonus in your next paycheck." Snopy turned to Kanna. "Well, the two of you can go to bed whenever. Niles will show you to your rooms when ready, and they are right next to each other." Snopy hopped in the couch and a satisfied sigh escaped his lips. "Finally, I can relax."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 pm

"Uh... well no I di-..." Kanna was cut off when Snopy began to explain the situation. He was at the top. He was actually at the top of the top, which was intriguing. Kanna leaned back into the chair confidently and placed her index finger on the side of her face, looking up with a mischievous smirk on her face. "Interesting... Very interesting." she thought and then went back to Snopy, "Alright then. I understand." Kanna looked down to Jesse and raised an eyebrow. He was asleep. She gently pulled her tired son into her arms and held him close. Soon, they arrived at the house. Kanna got out, carrying Jesse with her and then followed Snopy up to the door. As they stepped inside, Niles soon arrived and explained that the guest rooms were ready. Kanna smirked. "Someone doesn't want me showing up in their room." she thought, but then pushed the thought off. Snopy told them that they could go to bed. Kanna looked to Niles and then glanced down to Jesse, "Um... Do you mind?" she whispered to him. Niles shook his head, "Not at all, ma'am." Kanna smiled and Niles took Jesse from her. Niles then walked off quietly with the sleeping boy in arms and put him to bed. Kanna watched them until they left her sight and then turned her head back to Snopy who was just sitting there relaxing. She stared at his back for a moment and realized something. She walked up to him and placed her hand on his back, right over the bullet wound. A white smoke formed around her hand and moved inside of the wound, instantly accelerating Snopy's normal healing process. Kanna only seemed to stand there for five seconds and she had to switch up to her external healing technique. That only took what seemed to be two seconds and was done. "What the fu-..." Kanna thought as she leaned down and looked at the wound. She narrowed her eyes a bit and raised her index finger to...

poke... poke poke poke poke poke... poke............... poke...
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Kanna accepted what Snopy said when he stated he was at the very top. She followed, with a sleeping Jesse in hand, until they got inside. Snopy had already settled down on the couch when Kanna gave Niles Jesse. He didn't even notice at this point, because he was just THAT relaxed. He had become unaware of the wound in his back. A bullet hole like that would normally take at least a month to heal, but even without instant regeneration, Snopy would probably heal it in 1-2 weeks. He didn't even feel any pain from it anymore. He didn't even feel it when Kanna began to go and heal the wound. That wasn't exactly true, he actually felt it itch a hell of a lot, as injuries often do as they heal. Still, he wasn't thinking about it, so he didn't realize there should be a wound there. Suddenly, he jumped as a stream of pokes went into his back. "What the? ...oh, Kanna, it's you. Why are you...huh? My wound is gone. Snopy said as he turned to her, now with his arms folded across the top of the back of the couch and his head resting in his arms. "...but I...never used my instant regeneration...and even though I heal 2 to 4x faster than other people, it still shouldn't have...wait...did you somehow heal me Kanna?" Snopy said as he looked back to her from his current, extremely relaxed and laid back position. "Well, thank you very much. But you didn't have to do that you know." Snopy said as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:08 am

As she poked him, Snopy jumped. He noticed the wound was gone and rambled about his healing ability. He then looked up to her and asked if she had healed him. "Guilty." she said, holding her fingers up in the 'victory' sign. Snopy relaxed back in the couch again and thanked her. "No problem." she replied and just watched him for a moment. "Strange man..." she thought. "I did it because I wanted to... It's fine." she told him a few moments later. Kanna blinked a couple of times and then walked up to the couch to stand closer in front of him. "You've done a hell of a lot for me and something that minor is no big deal at all..." Kanna told him, "I don't know if it'll ever be possible to thank you for the stuff you've already done, let alone for everything you said you planned on doing." Kanna leaned down and placed a small kiss on his cheek. After such, she pulled him into a tight hug and just held him for a moment, unless he would push her away. She wasn't drunk off her ass, so she didn't think he would. After a moment, she let him go and smiled. "I am tired... So I'll just head up to whatever room Niles has waiting for me and get some sleep... You have a good sleep as well..." she said and then smiled and turned away. With a final wave and "Goodnight", she turned up the stairs and headed in the same direction that Niles went in, soon to find her room, and go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 am

Kanna merely said the word guilty, obviously showing she felt bad that he took that bullet for her. "Don't feel guilty. Either I take a bullet wound or you lose your life, I feel that there is no reason to feel guilty." She went on to explain that she did this because she wanted to, and how she probably couldn't come up with a way to thank him. At that moment she leaned in and placed a kiss on his cheek, causing his cheeks to flare up red. Before he could react, she pulled him into a tight hug. This time she wasn't drunk, this was entirely her choice. He blushed like hell but he put his arms around her to return the hug before they separated. It felt good to him, getting such a tight hug after so long. He hadn't gotten one like that in a long time. They parted and she said she was going to go sleep, and told him goodnight. "Yea, goodnight." Snopy said in the manner that someone who just got shocked or surprised before going to bed. Snopy turned back around and sank into the seat. He just sat there, thinking about what just happened. Eventually though, he shook his head. He'd sleep on it, and eventually figure everything out. He stood up, walked up to his bed, quickly shifted to his PJ's, and hopped into bed.

End of thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunited [Closed]   Reunited [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunited [Closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3