Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barA Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barA Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 pm

"Boxers?" Alexandra felt a little awkward then. She had them replaced and then continued on her way to bathing! Soon she was in the shower and had the location of the soap explained to her. She grabbed it and began bathing herself, turning randomly in the shower to rinse of the soap. While she was doing so, she noticed a change in Len. Before she had a chance to ask him, she heard a bit of noise and then he got farther away. He asked her a question about her blindness and she continued bathing. "Uh'huh. My parents didn't want to deal with a blind child, so they gave me up. Apparently they didn't have the strength to take care of what they thought to be a disability..." she explained to him, "Of course it is a disability... After growing up a bit, I couldn't completely blame them... It's just... they didn't even try..." For a moment, she stayed quiet, but then had to ask him, wanting to change the subject. "Um... Oh yeah. Are you all right?" she asked him, turning her ear towards his direction, "Your heart... it was racing. Are you feeling okay? That usually only happens when someone is excited or nervous... Did I do something wrong?" As she waited for her answer, she finished her shower, finally completely refreshed and clean. She reached out and looked for a towel, but could not find one. "Darn... Do you have a towel I can dry off with? I don't want to jump into clean clothes while soaking wet." she asked as she went to turn off the water. Unfortunately, she turned it the wrong way and extremely hot water began pouring out. "Ahhhh!" she screamed and fell out of the shower, landing rather harshly on the ground with red skin.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:38 pm

"...I'm sorry to hear that." He said simply, commiserably. "I wouldn't completely call it a disability." He said, looking up at the wall. "Anything can be helpful in some situation..." He explained, looking down at the ground between his knees. "Trying... a person should always at least try before giving up. Anything else just feels like cowardice.." He said, before he suddenly looked up again. "I'm fine, why?" He asked her, listening as she said what she did. His heart began to pound again, as he shook his head a bit.

"No, it's fine. I've just... I've never so much as talked with a girl, and I guess I'm just.. happy that there's someone who feels comfortable enough around me to... to not wear clothes in front of me." He explained, looking at the ground determinedly. "I don't have a problem with anything you did... I just wasn't expecting it and am not used to it, at least not yet." He explained, hearing her ask for a towel. He quickly got up, grabbing a towel from the cupboard with the washer and drier, moving back towards the door as he looked to the side for a moment, before blinking and moving inside...

And seeing her beginning to fall. He suddenly moved, his blush vanishing as he moved with determination, his right arm coming around and catching her side as he felt his feet slam into the tub, wincing as he felt the pain shoot up his leg as his other leg spun around. If the curtain was in place, he would have slipped and probably broken his neck on the sink from falling, but thankfully it was not. He winced with an immense expression of pain on his face as his foot hit into the faucet, flexing at its max to turn it off. His right leg began to give, as he quickly brought his hot leg back, putting it back on the ground, embracing her wet form as he held her to himself, reaching down and helping her by picking her completely up out of the bath.

Only then did he realize that he had picked her up while she was without anything to cover herself, blinking as he looked straight ahead, the towel stuck in one of his hands. "Are you alright now?" He asked her, looking at her determinedly. He was still focused on helping her, and once he relaxed would he fully understand the scenario he had just entered into...
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Alex had no idea what happened or how it did, but she was thankful that she did not hit the floor and the water was stopped from continuing to pour down on her. Though, what did hit her caused a bit of pain. "Ow, ow, ow..." she mumbled, her hands clenching tightly onto him, curling her knees up a bit. He asked if she was okay. She nodded, but said nothing. She was waiting for the pain to die down. With her enhanced senses, she didn't exactly feel that the same way most people did. For her, it hurt probably twice as much as it would for everyone else. After a few moments, she calmed down and the pain faded. "It hurt... a lot..." she said in the manner a child would say, actually kind of cute. She had a child-like innocence about the way she was when she felt stupid, inadequate, or vulnerable. At this moment, that particular feeling was stupid. She should have paid attention to the water or something. Most people would have been able to tell which way to turn the damn knob, but because of her blindness, she did not. She could of asked, but was distracted by other things. Alexandra was helped to her feet and then leaned up against the wall. She reached around for the towel he had brought and found it. She began drying herself off and then wrapped it around her hair once she was done. She then used her hands to find the clothing she had brought in. Once she did, she got dressed and was quiet the entire time. She was embarrassed. She hated it when things went wrong because she couldn't see. She wanted to prove that she could be as normal as everyone else, but was reminded constantly that it wasn't true... Once she was dressed, she listened for Len. "Len...? Thanks for the clothes... I feel much better now." she told him, sorta just standing there where she was, unsure of where she should go from there.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:35 am

"Alex..." He said in response to the pain she was in, obvious concern gracing his features. She seemed to be in an utterly massive amount of pain. Indeed, Len's leg smarted a good bit, but it didn't feel to him like it was that bad that he couldn't move for that amount of time. ...Wait a minute.... "Alex, do you have enhanced senses?" He asked her, trying to distract her from her pain. She was clenching tightly to him, and he held her against himself comfortingly. "I can understand... I had to use my foot to turn off the faucet when I caught you..." He explained, blinking at how much more... gentle she was acting.

"But you did an extremely smart thing." He told her seriously, still holding onto her as he looked back at the bathtub, thinking about it. "If you had closed the shower curtain... I would have been able to turn the faucet off... but from that angle I would not have been able to step down, and would have certainly fallen back and snapped my neck on the sink." He explained, his tone morose now. "The water was an accident; it would have happened regardless. However, because you left it open, I... I didn't die. You saved my life, Alex." He told her seriously. After all, he would have done what he did no matter what the circumstances were; that was just the kind of person he was. He had to admit that it was a strange feeling, touching another person this much. He was still in his boxers, so he could feel her extremely warm body against his torso, and he understood that the warmth is what was making her hurt, so he embraced her more, trying to help cool her down as his body was not as hot... and to try to give her some comfort.

After a good few minutes, Len carrying her back into the room and sitting down on the bed, she eventually got calmed down enough to stand up straight; it was cooler in here. He handed her the towel, and she dried herself off while he went back into the bathroom, grabbing the clothes... And seeing a massive spray of blood on the side of the tub. What the..? He thought as he brought the clothes back over to her, handing them to her as he sat down on the bed again, the metallic scent of blood slightly drifting about as he inspected his leg. Oh crap... That's a bad cut. He thought to himself, biting his lower lip as he breathed out. Medical supplies, medical supplies.. He thought as he got up, reaching into the drawer as he grabbed some antiseptic and a wrap. If that's all I take for helping someone.. that's nothing. He thought to himself with determination, wincing slightly as he applied the antiseptic before wrapping the bandage around it.

"You're welcome, Alex... It was the least I could do."He said, smiling. "I'm glad you feel better... Oh, here." He said simply, turning around to the bed. "I'm taking off the covers and pillow that are mine now, and getting you some clean ones." He explained, taking them off and moving them to the bathroom again, seeing the bloodstain again. What am I going to do about that... He wondered to himself, before deciding to just leave it as he left his blankets and pillow in there, opening the closet again and pulling out an entire additional bedsheet, laying it on the bed and placing a new pillow at the top of it, sitting down on it again. The whole thing only took a few moments, and his heart was still slightly racing from the earlier experience, so she would be able to tell where all he moved inside the room. "You can sit on the bed if you would like. It's where you're sleeping, after all, and it's rather comfortable." He explained, trying to get her to a position where she was comfortable; after all, she still had had quite the ordeal, even if she had recovered from it physically.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:19 pm

"... Blood." she sniffed a couple of times to confirm her thoughts, "Are you hurt?!" Alex was obviously worried. She scooted across the bed he set her down on and moved in his direction. When she found him, she set a hand on his shoulder, another on that shoulders arm. She felt him get up from the bed and waited for him to return. She heard a drawer open, unsure of what he was doing since he wasn't talking. She heard a wince and stayed silent, waiting for some sort of response. She took in a sniff and rubbed her nose, unsure of what the smell was, but she could have sworn she smelled things similar before. Suddenly he spoke up, saying your welcome and began removing the sheets. Alex stood up as she felt the sheets being pulled out from under her bottom. She curled her arms up to her chest and just stood there, allowing Len to do whatever he felt he needed to do. Apparently there was no arguing with him anyway. She could hear the fluttering of sheets and other random noises, but was completely unsure of what was going on. "Len?" she said quietly. She didn't want to move in fear of getting in his way or breaking something. Soon, he said that she was able to sit on the bed again. She nodded and sat down. When she felt the clean sheets, she smiled and moved deeper onto the bed, laying down comfortably and curling up. It had been a while since she was on a bed and not on the ground or on some bench. "Thank you Len..." she said again, but this time about him helping her out, "Not many would help out a random girl they don't know..." Alex had a sweet smile on her face. She pulled a pillow in and hugged it tightly. "So when do you wanna go to sleep? I'll stay up if that's what you wanna do."
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:35 pm

"Just my leg." He told her in reply, hoping she would be able to smell the antiseptic he put on his leg. He realized she didn't answer his question about whether or not she had extreme senses, but decided to leave it. "It's antiseptic... You use it to clean wounds." He explained, seeing the look of confusion on her face. "Yes?" He replied, hearing her speak his name. He blinked as she thanked him, seeing her wearing his clothing as she curled up on the bed. "Then I'm glad I did, since that means I'm not like most people... Most people aren't very good people." He said, sadly, blinking as he looked over to her grabbing the pillow tightly and curling up with it.

A surprised blush came across his face for a moment. ...She's really cute. He realized, some part of him melting just at the sight as he laid back, his bare back touching on the mattress. "I don't really feel like going to bed yet.. hmm... I guess I just wanna talk. I guess get to know you better. It's not often I get someone to talk with." He explained, thinking that it would be interesting to be able to talk with someone who was almost his own age.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:51 pm

"I see." she said when he said it was just his leg. He explained further about the medicine he used and she nodded. "I knew I recognized the smell from somewhere... It's like something they used to use when kids hurt themselves at the orphanage." The memory did bring a smile, but only because of who she remembered nursing the children when things like that happened. The smile soon faded, but not because of anything he did. Instead, it was because of memories that came flooding back to her mind. She shook her head to get the thoughts from her mind. "I'm glad you did too. It's nice to not sleep on the ground for a night." she told him with a smile and then giggled a little as she curled into the blankets like a hyper child, whiling hugging the pillow. She wrapped herself up in them and enjoyed the feeling of soft sheets on her skin. She really was comfortable. "I think I've made a new friend today... I haven't been this happy in a while!" she thought, letting out another cute giggle. She asked him what he was up for doing and he replied that he didn't wish to go to bed yet. He'd rather talk. Alex stopped moving, thinking about what she would even talk to him about. "Hm... Well, what's your job? You said you had one. Also, you said that you're an orphan, how come? What happened to your parents? Also, can I have some pizza now. I'm getting hungry... If you don't mind of course." Alex seemed to be a little chatterbox out of no where. She was comfortable, clean, and warm. Who wouldn't be happy? Especially when their usual circumstances were so different than what they were currently experiencing.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:05 pm

"I work in a health spa." He explained to her, looking up at the ceiling. "We mostly get women customers... although we also get the occasional guy as well." He explained, before blinking and looking at the ground. "...I was found unoccupied." He explained, still staring at the ground. "The house they found me at, they broke into before demolishing it. They found me as a baby in the basement. They didn't hear anything until they opened the door; but as soon as that happened they could hear me wailing away at the top of my baby lungs. I have no idea who left me there... or why." He explained, his voice deadpan, mostly due to the negative emotions he felt related to the memory.

"Sure you can." He said, getting up and moving over to the fridge, whistling a small tune as he put the pizza in to heat. "I also have soda if you would like it." He explained, before the microwave went ding again. He got out the pizza, laying it on the table once again, the aroma filling the air before he took out a slice of it, getting onto the bed next to her and putting the slice on her hand that was on the pillow so she could feel it. "My turn. Have you ever gone to a school? Did you stop going to one? And did you ever have any friends that you could... I guess for lack of a better word "party with"?" He asked, smiling slightly, thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:10 pm

"A health spa?" she mimicked his first statement with a question and then he explained about the customers that they got there, "I didn't think many men would go there. It's nice to know some males actually take care of their appearance. It's never been a problem for me. I keep my hair short, don't wear make-up, and just bathe when I can." She then asked him about why he was an orphan and pushed the sheets off of her, peeking her ear out from the covers to listen closely. He was abandoned as well. It made her feel bad. At least her parents had the decency to hand her over to the orphanage, not drop her in the basement of a house that was going to be demolished. It actually sounded like they were attempting to kill him and get ride of the evidence at the same time. "What kind of sick fuck does that to a baby!?" Alex yelled, flailing her legs a bit in anger. She sat up fully and turned her head to the bed as she thought. "Horrible!" she suddenly spouted out loudly, flailing her arms once and then putting them down again. Yes, this was how she showed her anger, flailing her arms and yelling. After that, she felt her stomach growl and asked him for some pizza. He said she can and even got it for her after warming it up and offering something to drink. She sniffed the air and smiled, moving over to the pizza. She picked up a slice, happy that it wasn't to hot. "I could use a soda! Sure!" she said and took a bite of her pizza. She got a bit of sauce on the side of her face, but didn't realize it and just kept eating. "Okay." she said and turned her attention towards him, listening to what his questions were gonna be. "Nuh'uh. Miss Miyazaki taught me everything, even how to read! She was like a Mom to me." Alex explained to him, "Honestly, she was really the only friend type person I ever had. Other than her, I've never had any... At least until now! I hope... "
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:22 pm

"Y-yeah... Myself being one of them... That's why my hair smells like... bananas." He said very softly, never having actually ever talked about that part of himself before. He watched her getting mad, and as he watched her arms flail around, he laughed, honestly laughed, a sound that he just couldn't keep pent in. "Thank you for the commisery with my disgust... But the way you express it is just so lively!" He told her. "Alright." He replied simply, turning around as he got a soda out of the fridge, sitting down next to her and putting it on her hand for her to take, as it wasn't something she would be able to smell.

"Missed a spot." He told her, reaching up a finger and touching the side of her face as he wiped it off, rubbing it down on box of the pizza. "...Of course I'm your friend!" He said simply, the look of determination flashing in his eyes for a moment before dispersing, smiling as he opened his own can of soda, taking a long draught. "Ah!" He exclaimed, rubbing his mouth off. "...Was like? Oh..." He said simply, looking down at the can. "Well... You would be my first." He said, his tone slightly sad. He honestly had never had a friend before, in his seventeen years of life. Not a single one. "And what about dreams?" He asked, leaning back as he looked up at the apartment ceiling. "What is it that you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:58 pm

"It's a good thing. Don't worry about it!" Alex commented towards him taking care of his appearance and then the two's conversation moved on to his being an orphan. Apparently the way she expressed her anger was funny. It made her blush. He laughed at her. She felt her face become red, meaning she was blushing and her cheeks were a color she didn't understand, red. As she began eating, he got her a soda, but merely placed it on her hand. She blinked a few times, "What's this?" Alex moved her hand around it to get a feel of it. "Oh. Thank you!" she said with a smile and took it. Then she took her bite. She heard him say that she missed a spot, but sorta just froze. "What do you mean?" she asked, staying perfectly still. She felt him touch the side of her face and wipe something off. "Oh... Th-Thanks.. I think..." She said, a little confused. A little after that, her questioning their friendship was answered positively. She had made a new friend! Yay! Today was really a good day, even though it started out sorta horribly. "I'm your first friend? Well I haven't had many friends either, so it's okay! You're still nice, unlike a lot of people. I'd rather find a true friend than have a million fake ones... And that is what every one of the other people who tried being my friend were.. fake." Alex said and then tilted her head to the side at his next question. Her blind eyes were blinked a few times when she thought about it. "I... don't know..." she said, "Never thought about it... I guess... the only thing I've ever wanted was a family. You know... A Mom, Dad... maybe a sister or brother..." And that's when it hit. "I want to see... like normal people."
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:08 pm

"You're welcome." He told her, smiling as he gave her the soda. "I mean this." He said, as he moved his finger across her face gently to take it off. "If you just leave stuff on the side of your face, you might get flys." He told her, laughing lightly. "Yup." He agreed with her, both about being hsi first friend and how there are many fakes in the world. "It sucks, but it's true... Although, when you do find the genuine people, at the very least they tend to be amazing... that is, if I thought I was amazing, aha..." He laughed listlessly, his brain finally starting to calm down slightly.

"You want a family...?" He asked her, looking down at his feet. I never really thought about it... but a family... "A family... wouldn't be so bad, would it...?" He wondered, looking up, before blinking as she said what she wanted. "You want to see?" He asked her, leaning back again. "Well... I know there's surgeries you could take to restore eyesight. And from what I've seen, your unique abilities could very well be marketable... You'd just need a bit of help." He thought out, as he took a practical mindset, actively trying to find a way that he could truly help her, as he sat up again, taking another long draught of soda. "...Christ, we're gonna get so hyped up off of this stuff, aren't we... What do you have fun doing?" He asked, blinking and looking over at her again. It looked like things were going to be a rather long night.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Alex had no unique reply to anything that was said about friendship. She could merely smile and listen. Truth was, she was beginning to feel really tired. It had been a while since she was able to relax like she was now, so her body naturally wanted to catch up on some sleep that she lacked for a while now. When they got to the conversation about family and what she wanted, she spoke softly and fought the urges to yawn. "A family would be nice. I guess at the same time you can find a few friends and call them your family, though. It doesn't have to be the cliche family of Mother, Father, and two children..." Alex said and then ate her last bit of pizza. She didn't eat the crust though and set it down on the table without thinking. She wiped her mouth and slid back on the bed, laying down. She didn't go to sleep just yet, but she could feel it coming on. That's when she explained that she wished she was able to see like normal people. Len told her of surgeries that could help, but she was scared of having that done. Then he said something about unique abilities. That she didn't understand. To her, her enhanced senses were normal for someone who was blind. She didn't think they were actually different or special in anyway. "I... guess..." was all she said, her voice getting lower and lower. She closed her eyes, still awake and listening, but slowly falling asleep. Out of habit, she brought her arm up and laid it around Len. She never even got a chance to drink. Instead, she fell asleep right then and was lost into dreamland with a, "Nigh-night Len."
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:33 pm

"First that requires "A few friends"..." Len reflected quietly, thinking to himself about what she had said. It seemed she didn't think much of her own special traits, and that made him kinda of sad. He resolved that he would show her just how special she was, sometime at the least. As she laid back on the bed, still dressed in his own clothing. He himself was left only in his boxers still, and he supposed that it was time for bed, until without warning he felt a hand around his waist, and he was pulled into her on the bed, like he was a stuffed toy.

His body shivered slightly at her touch, before hearing her soft voice. "Nini, Alex..." He told her, blinking and looking down at the be dfor a moment beforehe was pulled back into her, and this time did something different. Being very careful, he reached his own arm back around her, feeling her warmth next to him as he embraced her back, and smiled back at her, the scent of bananas slowly wafting upwards as the two newly made friends slowly began to descend into sleep, unknowing of what the future would bring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]   A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Train Guided by Blinding Willpower! [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2