Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 Vote_lcapSaved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 Voting_barSaved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 Vote_lcapSaved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 Voting_barSaved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED]   Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:24 pm

Kirino giggled as she saw Minami's face and heard her reaction to the clothing. Kirino would probably find it funnier if she knew what Minami was picturing in her head.Kirino had in fact gotten to the door and held it open for Minami. It was kind of funny how determined Kirino seemed to hold the door. The two walked for a little while before Minami asked her question. Kirino replied with a blunt nope. That was a little disappointing, things like this were something Minami was extremely curious about. Kirino explained that guys are afraid of women with power, and she had never been attracted to girls. She bluntly called them cowards. "Well...I wouldn't say all of them are that way, I mean most guys seem to be jerks, and cowards the moment there is danger...but not every single one." Minami was defending not the opposite gender, but those in the gender that weren't jerks or cowards. Minami had met her fair share of jerks that were guys, but she knew not all of them were like that. Then Kirino moved on and asked Minami about if she liked anyone. Minami thought about it...not once had she ever looked at a guy and felt...attracted to them. Sure, sometimes she recognized when one was good looking...but even then, she didn't feel anything. Then Minami's face turned horribly red when she realized that she had gotten more from looking at females than males a few times in the past. She shook it off quickly. It must be my imagination. I'm just tired. "Not really...not since I came here anyway." This was...not a lie, as a lie would imply it was on purpose...but Minami didn't fully realize that she had been attracted to plenty of good looking females, some of which were at the school. "Well...don't we have boring love lives, eh?" Minami laughed a bit. Even though she wasn't happy about it, she wasn't desperate. She could laugh about it. "We'll probably find someone we really care about eventually. Who knows, the person you end up with could be close by." They kept on walking, crossing a few streets, though there were no cars so it was rather simple. "We should get there soon."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED]   Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:22 am

"That isn't exactly what I meant." Kirino said towards Minami's conclusion about her statement, "I mean that men feel they need to be the stronger of the sex and if they are not, they either homosexual, bisexual, or intimidated by the sight and even idea of a stronger woman. I know there are some out there that are more in touch with their feminine side or have a respect for an independent woman, but I never seem to catch the eye of one, nor do they catch my eye. Of course... not many people catch my eye in the manner we are speaking about." Kirino moved on to ask Minami about her past history with attractions to anyone around her, and her response was a little odd. Or at least it felt off, like she was hiding something. It didn't help Kirino's curiosity when Minami's face turned red just moments before her answer either. Kirino wasn't one to pry too much though, so she left Minami's thoughts to her own and moved on. Minami brought up the fact that the two of them had boring love lives and Kirino merely nodded with a small smile. As they were continued walking Minami laughed about her own statement and then said that they would find someone eventually. She even went on to say that the person might be near by. "Hm... Doubt it. With what I've seen in the men around here, I am quite disappointed in the turn out." Kirino said with a giggle, "It wouldn't be too bad to find someone to care about though and someone who actually cares about you. Honestly, until this moment, I never really thought about it too much. Now that I do... It's a little disappointing. I mean... to never of had someone decent attracted to me and then not have been attracted to anyone at all? What if it never happens? Watch me become a ninja-nun and end up in the forest meditating under waterfalls and punching bears the rest of my life..." That statement was obviously hilarious, but what made it more funny, was the fact that Kirino said it with a straight face, tone, and was completely serious about it. She truthfully did see something like that happening.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED]   Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:29 am

Minami listened to Kirino's explanation. She couldn't really argue, for one reason. "I can't really say anything. I'm not exactly...strong...so...not like I have experience with dealing with males who are weaker than me." Of course, Minami picked up on Kirino's comment on not having anyone catch her eye. "Wait. You say not many catch your eye, after commenting guys never catch your eye. Well, which is it?" Minami, of course, wasn't considering the idea that Kirino could be a lesbian. That generally wasn't the first thought that came to mind. Of course, then as Kirino went on she described the disappointing turnout, she also mentioned a few things. One that it would be nice to finally find someone, and that she had never been attracted to anyone at all. The whole thing got completely turned upside down when Kirino said she'd become a ninja nun meditating under waterfalls and punching voli....bears. Minami couldn't help herself, she burst out laughing. She was trying to picture it in her head. She, after about 15 seconds, calmed down. "That was too funny! Haha. But seriously, are you saying you never found ANYONE attractive in your life?" Minami hoped Kirino didn't bounce the question back at her, cause if Minami had to honestly answer, she'd have to point out she had only found girls attractive. This was something she would NEVER admit, because she was convinced she was imagining it. Eventually, they came across the dorm building. Well, here we are. Minami lead Kirino into the building and down to their rooms. She lead Kirino to her room (as in Minami's). "Well, here's mine. Yours is just over there." Minami said as she pointed in the direction of Kirino's room.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED]   Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:43 pm

"Well... It must be easy for you to find someone attracted to you, huh? Before your came to the City, I mean..." Kirino said with a small smile, but sort of asking for confirmation. Something about the way Minami seems makes Kirino actually believe the opposite of what she had just said. Most men likely were too cowardly to approach her as well. A moement later, Minami's tone changed and Kirino looked to her and was slightly confused by her question. What she had said before was either being taken very literal by combining each definition of every word in that sentence, or Minami didn't catch what she had said. "Well... What I mean is that I don't seem to catch their eye, but the few that have caught mine are weak cowards that are intimidated by any woman that is stronger than they are. So I have not found any that are worth my time, and none have come forward to me." Kirino explained, hoping that was what Minami was asking about. Kirino moved on to make a humorous comment about nuns, waterfalls, and bears, causing Minami to really laugh. Kirino blinked a few times, a little shocked by the reaction. Most people thought her humor was dry, but apparently the mental image was too much. When Minami said it was funny, Kirino went to think about it and even realized how retardedly funny that image was. "Yeah... Haha..." she said, letting out a short laugh. Finally the two of them made it back to the dorms, where the two of them were coincidentally next door neighbors. As they arrived, she was lead into Minami's room and was shocked how nice the dorms actually were. She glanced around, "Wow... a kitchen, bathroom... Might as well be called apartments." Kirino was pointed towards her own and nodded. "Well, it was nice to meet you, but it's time I get settled in, so I'll talk to you later." Kirino waved and walked off, pulling out a key that was given to her earlier that day, and then stepping inside her own dorm, making herself at home.

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED]   Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saved: A Stroke of Luck [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3