Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] Vote_lcapWhite To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] Voting_barWhite To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] Vote_lcapWhite To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] Voting_barWhite To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 pm

White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] MimikoAkashiya-CurlzMT_zps9c1cdc1e

It was barely mid-day and it was getting slightly hot. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, but a nice breeze was luckily moving through Downtown Karakura to cool the citizens off. And down one of these busy streets were a few mom and pop shops, small restaurants, and little places that are just too cute to pass by. People who knew the area well were also very friendly. It was like everyone here knew each other well, so when a vibrant young woman who no one recognized decided to show up, people took notice. Mimiko Akashiya was her name; a five foot six inch tall woman with a petite figure, bright green eyes, and glowing pink hair. She wasn't doing anything out of context, or anything that should catch anyone's attention, but of course she had. She caught the attention of three young attractive men who had been being flirt with by three equally attractive women. Unfortunately, these women didn't take to being ignored, so they made their way towards Mimiko. At the time, she had been window shopping at a little gift shop, but her attention was caught when they called out to her. "Hey." one of them stepped up by her side and she turned to them. "Yeah?" she blinked a few times. It wasn't long until she realized what was happening. They were offended by or jealous of her in some way. It had happened before. But the moment she realized what was going on, she chose to make her way out of the area.

"Look, I don't want any trouble, okay?" Mimiko said, waving her hands in front of her as she took a few steps back, "I'm just gonna head home." Mimiko turned away and hurried off. Why her bright pink hair caught the attention of so many jerks, she didn't understand. It wasn't a common color, but it's not like it was never seen. At least that is what she thought they were bugging her about. Three women had confronted her for some strange reason, each giving her attitude over what she was wearing and why her hair was so bright. She was only wearing a normal pear of black jeans and a skin tight shirt. Sure, it showed off a little cleavage, but most of her, besides mid-arm and down, was covered. Before she was able to make any distance between her and these people, she was grabbed by the wrist. "Hey! We just wanted to talk!" the girl said, "Nice necklace... Can I try it o-.." "No!" Mimiko pulled away and attempted to back off, but the girl came forward and grabbed on. "Hey! I said I wanna see it!" the girl had of coursed grabbed right onto the cross and pulled it off. The seal was instantly broken and it didn't take long for all hell to break loose. It only took a few moments for screams and terror to fill this small street. The moment the seal broke, her hair turned white, and the girl was kicked through a shop window. People fled and Mimiko stepped in through the broken window to go after the young woman who dared rip off her necklace. "This is why little bitches like yourself need to learn to back the fuck off." Mimiko said as the girl began backing away from her, blood dropping down her shoulders, "See something that's better than you and you get all defensive... Pathetic. You never know how easily a person can be pissed off... Ya know?"

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:26 pm

"...I wonder if I should eat dinner today.."

A voice muttered simply through the small district, on his way home. He was looking at all the mom and pop shops in the area, examining each one. He was trying to figure out if he was going to eat dinner, and if he was, what he would like to have. However, it all seemed kind of pointless. Kitai had been hoping for several months now since he had moved to this place that he would find something of value, something to perhaps call his own… But so far his efforts had returned nothing at all, leaving him with nothing but hope, the last thing that could be released. And he had still not released it, although his grip on it had sorely weakened.

"...Hmm…?" He mused to himself, stopping, his feet pressing onto the ground as he stared forwards, looking directly at the three troubled young men. He followed their gaze, his eyes that looked so listless focused into a hyper amount in reality. He could see every detail, every single change that was occurring. His green hoodie and unassuming jeans did not show in the slightest how tense his body had become, as if he were trained to deal with conflict.

...It… broke…? He thought, looking as it broke, his eyes wide as the necklace was moved into the other girls hand. ...Hair white… He thought, as suddenly the woman's hair changed from that vibrant, lively purple to a pure white, without anything whatsoever added to it. He himself was stunned for a millisecond; after all, he was a teenage boy, and the posture of the one who appeared was… dominating, to say the least. …I hope this can be… alright… Oh… Frick. I can't let this happen in front of me. He resolved to himself, as he began to break out into a run, stopping next to the girl and gripping onto the necklace. "Let go, please!" He said to the girl, looking at her with a small amount of steel within them.

His eyes suddenly turned directly around, his grip on the necklace becoming solid as he grabbed onto it. "...P-Please… Please…" He stuttered for a moment, frozen in place by the sheer intensity of the woman before him. "Please stop fighting!" He told her, holding out the necklace to her. However, as he went to do so, his feet suddenly, without his direction, began to launch forwards. It was a timed reaction, as if performed a thousand times in response to a stressful situation with an unstable hostile. However, the difference was that in his hand was not a pistol or a gun of any sort, but the cross to the necklace. As he fell forwards, the necklace shot directly forwards, faster than any human without training would have to have done purposely, not by reflex.

However, all the same, the lightning fast push of the cross to her neck made the boy slam into her body, knocking him off balance as he suddenly stood up. "...Go away!" He suddenly yelled out, turning back to the three behind him. "Stop picking on innocent people, stop being such WEAKLINGS!" He suddenly roared at them, his tone suddenly like a lion, a force that would not be denied. "Ha… Ha…" He breathed out repeatedly, looking down at his own hands. ...What did I… Do…? He wondered to himself, quickly turning back to the woman. "AH! I'm so sorry, Miss. I'm Kitai, don’t say it too fast, I'm not a kitty! That is… um… I hope you'll forgive me for my intrusion!" He explained to her, or tried to, at least… "If there's anything I can do to make up for it, please… Ah… Let me know." He told her simply, his head bowed in a manner of apology towards the woman, hoping that there was something he could do to make up for his spontaneous action.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 am

Well this was certainly unexpected and pretty explainable. The kid was odd. Was he a kid? She didn't take enough time to confirm that. The boy begged her to stop fighting and all she did was narrow her eyes. She reached out for him with a strong intent to cause the boy harm. He was foolish enough to pick up her cross! He needed to be punished and that is what she was going to do, but instead of him backing away from her, he moved forward. The cross came flying coincidentally towards her neck and the seal instantly took hold again. That had never, ever happened before. Usually the cross would randomly return once the need had been satisfied. The fact that this boy actually put the seal back in place was shocking. While he had been pushed off balance, she had not even budged. He pushed passed her and she stayed still. He turned to them and told them to back off in his own words and she turned towards him with an angry glare in her eyes. The boy turned back to her and apologized. Mimiko's glared softened a bit as she reached out to him. As he bowed his head, she set her hand on his and her hair turned back to it's pink color; though apparently purple when seen by him. She ruffled the boy's hair a bit and smiled. "It's fine..." Mimiko's soft and sweet voice returned, all hostility left her, "Thank you for coming to my rescue. It's not very often that you get such chivalry, ya know? It was kind." Though not many people would have called that him coming to her rescue, Mimiko's view on the situation felt like it. She hated being in that form, it scared her and hurt others. So in a way, she was rescued from herself, and was quite grateful for it. "My name is Mimiko Akashiya. May I ask your name?" she asked, holding her hand out in a friendly manner to see if he'd shake it. "I was just looking around at all the shops in the area when they showed up... How come you're on this street?" she asked, genuinely interested in what her 'rescuer' was doing around here. Since she wasn't exactly keen to the area, she wondered whether he was and whether he'd be able to show her around at all.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:43 pm

He blinked as he felt her hand placed in his, an intense blush coming upon his face as she said that he had performed chivalry. It just wasn't something that he was really… used to. He hadn't done it on purpose; he had merely acted without thinking. "I...Uh...Ah…" He stammered for a moment, listening to what she had to say. "Ah, yes. I'm Kitai Boido…" He stated simply, although what she understood it as was up to her. His name meant one of two things, either Hope's Void or Void of Hope… Full of it or totally without it. "Erm… That is…" He stammered once more, trying to think of what to say. In the end, he decided that he would just be honest. "I was coming home from work, like normal… I thought I'd look at a place to get dinner… I'm not any good at cooking anything but instant meals… and I wondered if there was something better I could have… Most of the time I just skip dinner all together…" He explained to her, the blush having mostly disappeared from his face.

"What about yourself, Miss Akashiya?" He asked her, wondering exactly what she could have been window shopping for around this place. "The best places around here are for custom things or food… was there something in particular you were searching for?" He continued, takign a deep breath and letting it out softly, totally calming down at last. '...And as for earlier… It just… it seemed like someone was going to get hurt. For some reason… It felt like I didn't want to see you or another person do that." He explained to her, blinking as that embarrassment appeared once more on his face. It was probably because it wasn't the kind of thign that he heard most people say normally when they encountered a conflict… but also because he wasn't used to talking to other people this much.[/color][/color]
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Mimiko's first impression of him; shy. Very shy actually. He blushed a lot and seemed to stutter over his words a lot. He even seemed a little to shy to even shake her hand, oh well. She wondered why, but pushed the thought of quickly. No point in making him feel more uncomfortable. She felt better when his blush faded too. "Well why don't you let me treat you to dinner then? No point in eating alone tonight when you've made a new friend." Mimiko told him with a sweet smile, "I saw a little diner down the street before I got here, wanna try there?" Of course there was no point in him saying no, she wouldn't allow it. She'd likely drag him along in a kind and innocent manner if he tried to get out of it. "Oh, don't call me that. Call me Mimiko, kay? No need to be formal." she reassured him and then gently took his hand in hers, walking down the street towards the diner she was talking about. "Oh, I was just looking around. I sorta just got into the city, so I was looking around. I don't know too much about it." she told him after he asked what she was doing around here. When he spoke of earlier, she lowered her eyes and let go of his hand, walking a little slower, and lowering her head in sadness. "Yeah... If you hadn't done what you did... One of them would have gotten hurt more than they did already..." Mimiko placed her hand over her cross and clenched it, lowering her head even more to have her bangs draw a shadow over her eyes. Suddenly sirens came from the distance and Mimiko's head snapped up to look behind them. She had tears in her eyes, but the actual crying had stopped when she realized what was coming. "Oh no... Come on!" Mimiko took no time to grab him again and ran at a normal pace to an alley just a few feet away. She moved deeper into it so they would not be caught and then let him go. "You should probably go, ya know? They're going to be looking for me because of what happened and I don't want you to get in trouble for helping me..." she told him, keeping her back to him as she kept her head lowered again, still looking sad.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:26 pm

"...Treat me to dinner…?" He blinked, once again slightly disturbed, unused to such a social convention. "...A new friend…" He whispered softly to her, barely audible to normal people. "That's fine." He told her in reply, very softly, but he agreed to it. "Mimiko? Mimiko." He repeated, quickly processing the information, his eyes for a moment gaining a steely look of intense focus before relaxing again. He felt her hand in his, blushing once again. He was completely unused to contact with another human being, and the touch of another. It feels… warm.  He thought to himself, before blinking at her. "Alright, I can do that for you." He explained to her, his eyes gaining a determination again.

"…" He was silent as she talked about them getting hurt more than they would have otherwise. He looked at her cross as she explained, though his eyes quickly looked up to her own as soon as they detected moments, seeing the tears for a moment. He was eagle focused for no reason. "Coming!" He told her back, before they ended up in the alley a few feet away. "Looking for you?" He asked her  in reply, before his eyes hardened. "...No." He said simply to her in reply. "...You said you'd eat with me… I want you to do that with me." He explained back to her, placing his hand on her shoulder, squeezing it reassuringly as he walked to the entrance of the alleyway.

"Hello gentlemen, how may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:23 pm

Of course Mimiko would keep her word about eating with him if she could, but if she were arrested that wouldn't happen very easily. When he turned towards the edge of the alley, her eyes widened. "No! What are yo-..." Mimiko quickly ducked down behind a dumpster and looked around it to watch what he was doing. He began interacting with the police that had come to apprehend her. "Um, yeah. We're looking for a white haired woman with red eyes that attacked a young woman right over there." one of the men said, his eyes glancing up and around the alley to see if he saw anything. When Mimiko saw this, she ducked behind more and waited for a moment before peeking out at them again. "Have you seen anyone of that description?" the man asked and waited for confirmation. Mimiko, on the other hand, stood back and waited. She felt a nervous clench in her stomach that made her feel sick. She wasn't sure how this was going to go down. As she peeked her head out again, the second man out of the two that were there caught glance of her. "Hey! You! Come out of there now!" the man said, but Mimiko panicked and hid again, placing her hand over her face. "What do I do!? What do I do!?" she asked herself, wondering whether she was about to get in trouble. She couldn't let Kitai get in trouble for defending her! She'd feel horrible! "Come out here NOW!" the man yelled again and Mimiko slowly stood up and looked over to them. She wrapped her arms around herself and held on nervously. "S-Sorry..." she glanced away, disappointed in this situation and herself. Of course, she stayed back away from them and refused to move forward, which was against the second officer's orders. The two men stared at her, looking her up and down before the first cop whispered into the second's ear. "She doesn't fit the description." the first cop said. "Nope, but that's one fine piece of ass, right there." said the second and the two shared a short laugh. Of course Mimiko could hear them, but they didn't know that. She just kept a saddened face and glanced away, feeling slightly insulted by their vulgar way of referring to her.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:42 pm

"I’m speaking up for my friend." He stated simply, walking out to the edge of the alleyway as he met with the policeman, his hands perfectly at either sides of his body, a military stance. Not that he knew this; he simply naturally assumed this position. "Well officer…. If you see her, you are most certainly available to speak with her." He said honestly, blinking at the man. "I may be a bit colorblind, what with red being purple to my view, but I see white fine,and I believe I saw the person in question." He continued, looking the officers in the eye.

"...And officer, from my point of view, she was acting in self-defense. They were stealing something form her, and she attempted to wave them off. I returned the object and they parted ways. I'm guessing that's not the story youw ere told,but I assure you that I have no obligation to help that white-haired woman in any way." He explained with a direct, honest, and to-the-point manner, keeping his pose directly between the two of them. "...I hope that there's no other problems." He continued simply, the iron tone in his voice that dealt with no nonsense. He hoped that his words would be able to inspire Mimiko to look up, his gaze slightly downcast as he heard the first officer waive suspicion. However, his mental processes suddenly stopped, hearing what they said.

He slowly reached up, grabbing the top of his hood and putting it over his head. "come on, Mimiko." He stated simply, going back as he grabbed onto her arm, wrapping his own around it. "We were just going to a nearby restaurant , and she got so excited when I told her earlier that she wanted to get away from the area as soon as possible." He explained, hs body pressed upright against Mimiko's, a veritable wall between himself and the guards, guiding her past them. If either of them made a move towards her, he would grab onto the offending body part with a massive amount of strength, absolutely insane for someone with such a wry frame as he. "So we'll see you around…" He told them as he began to make his way past, Mimiko directly close to him, connected with many points on the side and back of his body, but not a single trace of blush on his face, like a soldier...
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Mimiko was stunned at his reaction. She wasn't expecting to be defended like that. One, she assumed if he did choose to defend her that he would lie to them, saying something along the lines of 'she has pink hair, not white, it's not her'. Instead, he was perfectly honest, which seemed to throw the officers for a loop. Even with their crude comments about her appearance, they weren't even going to accuse her because she did not fit the description of the one they had been informed of. Yet right here was a young man, who claimed to be her friend, yet was accusing her of being the one doing so. At least that was sorta how they saw it. No matter what he said, she did not fit the description of the white haired, red eyed woman, so she was pretty much automatically off the hook. Still, his honesty and determination surprised her. When she heard him speak, she could not help but look back to him with a stunned, yet blank look. She blinked a few times and once he finished speaking, looking to the officers and they both nodded to him. The two turned to Mimiko with a smile when Kitai moved in and wrapped one of his arms around her own. His words made her seem like she was his girlfriend. She couldn't help but blush. "He's... not as shy as I thought he was..." she thought as she walked along with him. He said his farewell to the officers and Mimiko merely waved back as she walked along with Kitai, her arm looped with his. As they walked, she stayed silent for a few moments and sorta just watched him. After a bit, she took in a deep breath and spoke up, "You changed back there." Mimiko spoke as kind as before and even had a grateful tone in her voice. She smiled at him and tightened her arm around his, though kept it more on a friendly side than anything else. "Thanks for that! I appreciate it very much! Not many people are able to be honest in situations like that and not get me arrested!" Mimiko said and giggled a little, a big smile on her face, "Once again, your chivalry has assisted me and you have come to my rescue!!" Once again with the 'rescue' talk. Well, this time was a bit more obvious on how he 'rescued' her, especially compared to the last. It was then that something caught Mimiko's eye and she pointed to a small restaurant across the street. "There it is! I'm not sure what they serve there, but when I passed by it before everything smelled fantastic! You should eat there!" she told him, letting out an interesting hint about herself that she might not have meant to.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:31 pm

When he glanced at her, he noticed her stunned, blank look, and for a moment something within him felt like it shrank up. He wasn't exactly certain what it was, but he felt like he had a sense of shame. He hadn't been trying to accuse Mimiko, but the looks in their eyes made him wonder if he hadn't been clear enough. This slightly worried him, as he had been trying to imply that there was another person there, and that Mimiko, whose hair was (from his view) purple, wasn't actually related to it in the slightest.

As they walked away, he was about to let her go, his steps seeming casual but within him he was still tensed. However, as she spoke, he began to feel relaxed, to the point where he nearly let go of her, until she tightened the grip, making him blush even further. ...How do I do deal with this…? He wondered to himself for a moment. "...Yeah… I know…" he said meekly once again, but felt reassured by her grip on him. "...I hope that one day I'll be understand why…" He explained to her, blushing very, very deeply. "...I don't know about that! I'm sorry, thank you for your kind words, but it felt more like they thought that I was accusing you… That wasn't my intent…" He explained to her, before blinking, his eyes suddenly locking onto the restaurant as she pointed it out, tough what really snapped him to attention was her calling of him to do something. The order, more than the inclination, had gotten his total attention, even with her still wrapped around his.

"I should eat there…? You're right… I probably should… But I'd hope that you'd join me." He told her simply, his voice slightly small, as his nose twitched, moving right up against her shoulder for a moment. "...I have a good nose… When was the last tie you've eaten something with an aroma…? I can't.." He paused for a moment. Blood… Ah… I'm probably just smelling her blood… He stopped at the restaurant, before tugging on her arm. "Come on. I've never eaten with someone else before, but it feels like every time you get away from me I'm about to pull out my Colt and shoot someone's brains out." He said softly, showing that indeed, he was wanting at least somewhat of a break in the action of being with this girl. "...Sorry if that seems a bit harsh… I just… Not had a friend before…" He said weakly again, looking at the entrance to the restaurant, tat the waitress. 'Table for two, please." He told the woman suddenly stopping and taking a deep breath.

If Mimiko had been noticing through either smell or touch, she'd notice that right after they had gotten out of that situation to this point, his body had been extraordinarily tense, and he had suddenly started perspiring as if from stress right after they had gotten out of that situation… even up to this point.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:07 am

"I didn't feel like you were accusing me." Mimiko said with a giggle, "I was shocked how well you used your words. Telling the truth and convincing policemen that I'm innocent of all crime at the same time was quite an accomplishment." The two came onto the restaurant and Mimiko pointed it out. Kitai agreed that he should likely eat there and asked her to join. "Of course I'm joining, silly! I am paying for it!" Mimiko said and quickened her pace as he pulled her along. It seems he was a little excited about eating with someone and said he had never done it before. That's a little odd. That would imply he doesn't have very many friends or family to do it with. That thought saddened her a bit, but then just made her more excited to eat with him! "No, no. It's okay! Let's go!" she said and moved into the restaurant. Mimiko stood silently as he asked for a table for two, but something was bothering her. She stared at him seeing, feeling, and smelling that he was tense. Was he nervous? The waitress came back with menu's and asked the two of them to follow, so Mimiko followed along with Kitai. They were sat down at a booth and Mimiko made sure to sit across from him. She wasn't sure what was wrong, but it could be multiple things. It could be the way they met, the cops, being too close to a stranger, being too close to a girl, being on a 'date' with a stranger. There really were too many possibilities. Once the waitress left after setting down their menu's and water for both, Mimiko looked to Kitai with concern. "Are you alright? You don't exactly seem to be comfortable... I'm not bothering you, am I?" she asked sincerely, waiting for his reply. Once he did, she'd speak up again with a soft smile, "Well look at the menu and figure out what you want, okay?" she said with an unsure tone as she picked the menu up and looked through. It was a traditional Japanese restaurant, nothing to fancy, but everything did sound good. Unfortunately, Mimiko wasn't one to eat very much 'human' food. Since she was a Sōnansha, when they were hungry it was because of lack of energy, not food. "Did you find anything that you want?" Mimiko asked, setting the menu down as the waitress began her way back over.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:40 am

"Oh, thank goodness…" He breathed out, some of his tension leaving his mind. 'Well.. Um.. That is…" He was rendered kind of speechless, not really knowing how to reply. He was more innocent, in all honesty ,than he appeared, so he wasn't sure how to reply to a compliment like that. "Good then… thank you." He told her softly as he matched her pace. When they got to their seat, he was finally calm.

"N-no… it's not you, it's me. My body doesn't calm down for a while after it goes through a tenseful situation… It's kind of stupid but that's just the way it is… That and I'm not… really sure what I'm doing… All it feels like I can do is hope hat I don't end up accidentally offending you or scaring you off… Um…" He explained to her, not really sure at all what he was doing, trying his all to fight his fight-or-flight instinct and remain calm. 'Alright… " He replied to her, taking out the restaurant's menu.

Traditional… Japanese… Huh…? Hmm… How about something I've never had before… He though to himself. As the waitress approached their table, he felt himself becoming a tiny bit wary. So far, any other humans that had come near Mimiko were threatening towards her for next to no reason, and he hoped that this would be different… but he could not be sure. "Yeah… I'd like some sushi and a water to drink… please." He replied to her calmly, his eyes still watching the waitress, wandering how this would go… After all, to him, it was an entirely new experience.

Actually, it wasn't.. But he did not know that.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:09 pm

Mimiko was glad to hear that she wasn't offending him, but the fact that his body reacted like this for so long just because of something like that was odd. What had he gone through in life for that to happen to him? At that, he seemed like it was something he was used to happening, so it's not like it just started. Mimiko merely blinked a few times as the thoughts processed in her mind, but she wasn't going to linger on the thought. The two were here to have a nice lunch, that's it. She looked through the menu as well, but it wasn't for eating purposes. She merely wanted to seem normal. She didn't eat very often, and when she did, it wasn't exactly the same as humans. Sure, some of her kind chose to continue eating, but it wasn't needed at all. If they ate, it was because they wanted the taste and the feeling in their stomach, not for sustenance. Once the waitress came and took Kitai's order, Mimiko froze for a moment. She'd usually say that she was okay, or that she had already eaten, but with Kitai it was different. He seemed to need someone to act normal along side him. "Two Yakitori and some rice please." Mimiko said after a moment of hesitation, though the hesitation would really seem normal, as if she had just decided on what she was going to eat. The waitress smiled, nodded to them both, and said that their food would be there soon. Mimiko handed the woman their menu's and smiled as she took them and walked off. "Thank you." Mimiko said before turning back to Kitai, continuing to smile. She sat in silence for a few moments, unsure of what to do or talk about at the moment. She thought a bit, thinking about what should be said. Glancing around, she felt slightly awkward since everyone else seemed to be talking. "So, why don't you tell me about yourself?" she suddenly spoke up and smiled to him, "Are you from around here? How old are you? Things like that... Nothing too personal, I guess... I don't think that is done when people just meet, you know?" Mimiko sat up straight, letting out an awkward giggle, wondering if she was doing this right. She hadn't exactly had the most open childhood either, but that was due to sickness. She traveled around a lot, but she never really just sat down with another person, let alone a male, and just talked. She felt slightly weird, like she was going to mess something up. "Oh..." And then something caught her mind. He had said it a bit before, and once it registered in her seemingly slow working mind, she blinked a few times. "You're not going to scare me away, Kitai... I doubt that could happen, especially after what you saw me do."
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:07 pm

He nodded as Mimiko took her own order, his mind relaxing as he heard her thank the woman. "Sure, I guess. Though there's really not a lot to tell…" He stated simply to her, feeling himself feeling… glad that someone was giving him such attention. "I don't know… I'm seventeen… I don't know my parents and in fact don't know anything up until a few months ago, so there's really not a lot to say…" He explained to her, hearing her giggle, though it felt nervous. "...I don't… know.. How other people think…" He stated simply, his eyes slightly downcast towards the table. "...I have… no memories up until I began working my job…" He stated, blinking.

"Oh. I'm a factory worker. That's a thing." He told her, before finally looking up a the ceiling. "I'm tense outside the shop and your tense inside the shop… how about we both just agree to enjoy the meal…" He told her, before just looking her in the eyes. "I do appreciate it a lot… Thank you." H e told her, honestly smiling, just happy and serene in the environment that had been created so far.

Finally, their waitress returned. "Here you are." She stated simply, placing on the table, as Kitai thanked her. After a moment, however, he found her staring at his side. …? He wondered what the matter was, as she blinked at it. "Um… sir… We don't… allow firearms… in the restaurant…" She stated, as suddenly he realized that the Colt .45 that he kept in his pocket at all times was bulging out slightly, creating the image along the pants of his jeans.

He looked up at Mimiko, for a moment that look of stress returning deep within his facial features, not easily observed by most. ...What do I do…? He thought to himself, not really knowing what he SHOULD do. He'd never encountered a situation like this, and honestly had no idea how to reply…

It was a mess, alright…
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:51 am

Mimiko just listened to Kitai's answers to the few questions she asked him. He didn't have much memory and was only seventeen years old. What was this job he spoke of? She chose not to ask because she was unsure of how he would feel about her prying into his business. A lot of people preferred their privacy, so there was no point in prying. A few moments in silence and the waitress returned with their food. Mimiko looked down at her meal with a small smile. "Thank you." she said to the woman as Kitai's was set down for him as well. Mimiko pulled up one of her yakitori, which was pretty much grilled chicken on a stick and nibbled at one immediately. When she heard something about a firearm, she blinked a few times and looked to Kitai with a confused expression. His expression was just as stressed and tense as he had been before. It was obvious that he did not know how to react. The waitress felt highly uncomfortable and a little frightened over the situation, which was understandable since Mimiko could tell at first glance that this woman was not strong in any way shape or form. "It's alright, miss." Mimiko said in a whisper, but with confidence to reassure her. Mimiko glanced to Kitai and gave a 'go along with it' look, hoping that he understood what that meant. "He's an officer in training. He's got a permit for it, so it's fine. And anyways, it's probably better not to alarm those around that there is a firearm in here, okay? So to prevent panic and unnecessary uproar, it's probably best if we just keep it to ourselves." Yes, Mimiko was lying, being kind, and in a way threatening the woman with the likelihood of panic if anything was brought up. Though, it seemed the woman took it nicer than Mimiko thought she would. "Oh, alright! My Father's an officer and I remember him doing stuff like that with his new recruits! Good luck with your training and enjoy your meal!" The woman said and waved to them with a smile. Mimiko blinked a few times and let out a low breath. "Phew, that was close." she said with a giggle, as the woman left, "Sometimes you gotta tell a little lie to keep people safe... I'd rather not start a riot over a measly gun." Mimiko picked up her food once more and began nibbling at the pieces of chicken.
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 9:29 am

As the food was placed in front of him, Kitai couldn't help but stare at it for a few moments. This is food someone else gave me… This food was a gift to me… from another person… It took him a few moments to wrap that concept around his mind, and when he finally did, it was during the time when the waitress had become highly uncomfortable with the situation. He met her gaze, and instantly got the idea that she was trying to convey to him. No matter what could be said about the brown haired boy, he definitely had good reaction ability.

"Yeah… I'm still just a bit disoriented from practice today. It's not loaded, and I was taking it home to clean it." He explained, all four lies easily leaving his mouth as he spoke, and was slightly surprised with how the woman took it, watching her out of the corner of his gaze as she walked away from them. "That was incredible…" He whispered in a slow voice. "Thanks." He said in a small smile, watching her begin to eat her food. He quickly did the same, and began to eat his food.

However, there was a stark contrast between her nibbling and the way he began to consume sustenance. Quite frankly, he was fast. He didn't slop food around anywhere, not a single crumb descending out of its designated place from his mouth, barely chewing it before swallowing. He greatly, greatly enjoyed it. The cooking that was different from his own felt fantastic as he consumed it, and while he was eating… his eyes still remained on her. It seemed that his method of eating came purely and simply from habit… and nothing more. He was silent as he ate, his chewing somehow soft despite the speed at which he consumed it. At the end, he finally finished it, before looking at her with an uncertain gaze.

"……….Thank you. Very, very much." He told her, clapping his hands together and bowing his head. "I enjoyed it… a lot…" He stated, before his eyes glanced downa t the table. "...I live in the Residential District… If I ever see you again, I'll make sure to repay your kindness and give you the meal next time." He explained to her with a smile, an honest smile, one that at last was completely relaxed. "…" While he waited for her to finish her food, he took her features in, including that cross on her neck. He was curious about it, most certainly, but he didn't want to pry and risk insulting his first friend. "It's getting late…" He muttered, his eyes looking outside at the dimming sky. "Thanks for everything, again. … You know, you are a very beautiful person." He suddenly let out, blushing slightly as he rose from his chair, before he suddenly...froze.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 6:36 pm

"No problem! I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm sure that we'll see each other some time." Mimiko said with the sweetest of smiles. She took in a deep breath and looked around until her eyes came across a clock on the wall. Her eyes widened in shock. "Uh'oh..." she thought. She heard him speak of the time and she nodded. "Y-Yeah it is." she said and looked to wave down the waitress. The moment the waitress came over, she asked for the bill in a hurry. "Thank you for the compliment and I'm so sorry, but I have to get going really fast. I'm not supposed to be out like this..." Mimiko received the bill a few moments later and quickly gave the woman the money, apologizing to her for the rush and tipping her quite a bit. Once she said good bye, she looked to Kitai, she smiled and placed a small kiss on his forehead. "I don't know when it will be, but I would like to see you again. I'll be in the city for a while, so I'll look for you. For now, I must go, okay?" Mimiko smiled again and then hurried out of the restaurant. Truth be told, she sort of snuck away from her friend. She's not supposed to go anywhere without her because of incidents like earlier today. If her cross is pulled off, Destiny usually puts it back on. So now, she was hurry to get back to her place before Destiny found out she had left.

Thread Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]   White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

White To Pink: Title Inserted Here! [Closed]
Page 1 of 1