Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] Vote_lcapSchool Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] Voting_barSchool Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] Vote_lcapSchool Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] Voting_barSchool Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:04 pm

School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] Kirino-Vivaldi_zps4689a959

Kirino Aozaki... Age seventeen, five foot seven inches tall, extremely long dark hair, violet eyes, and a figure to kill. She's multi-talented, even able to speak different languages. She's a warrior of honor and has the ability to kick a persons ass without them realizing what happened. She's beautiful, kind, honest, and strong... She's extremely intelligent, though she does hate school. The only problem is...

"I don't fucking get it!" Kirino slammed her fist into the desk. "Kirino, calm down. It's a simple equation. You find the variable b-.." the teacher tried calmly explaining it, but Kirino shot a glare towards him that made them just take a step back, "I'll be here if you need me, or... well... I'm going to the teacher's lounge. I'll be back in twenty minutes." Kirino watched the teacher walk out of the room. She kept a serious, angry, narrow eyed expression. The moment the door was shut, Kirino stood and kicked the desk away from her, allowing her papers to fly everywhere. This was a state she'd never let anyone see her in. She preferred her calm demeanor, it was more her. After the kick, which only made the desk fall onto it's side, Kirino sighed and picked her papers up, putting the desk back to where it was, and returning to her seat. Her little outburst disgusted her. She placed her elbows on the desk, placed her face in her hands, her fingers through the front part of her hair. She kept her eyes closed and shook her head. "I can't believe I just did that.." she thought and then picked up her pencil. She returned to the task at hand and back to the problem. "I hate math..." she whispered to herself. She stared at the equation for a moment and tried part of it. Something about if felt off, so she checked the back of the book and saw it was wrong. She erased it again, wondering why she was always off. "Oh come on..." she whispered quietly to herself as she began trying the problem again. Kirino hated math. It wasn't fun at all. Logic was something she liked, but math completely screwed her up. She knew a lot of females that had this problem with math. English was her thing, along with History, Science, and well... everything but math. "God damn it..." she began getting frustrated with herself as she sat in the middle of her class, at the end of the day, alone, trying to get what all of this shit meant.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:40 pm

School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] Minami3_zpsf1682a2f

Quite the opposite of Kirino.  Age 16, a mere 5 feet tall, long purple hair, green eyes, and a figure that just makes people want to cuddle her.  She is an extremely intelligent girl...but she is far from multi-talented.  She can only speak English and Japanese, one of which only because she was forced to learn when she was little.  A tiny bit strong for a normal human her gender, age, and size, but weak in the grand scheme of things.  People could probably kick her ass and she wouldn't even know what happened.  She's adorable, sweet, trustworthy, but kinda helpless.  She is smart and very good in school, but only one problem, she needs someone to defend her but is, essentially, on her own.

She was in school, but it was the end of the day. She was helping some of her teachers with some things before making her way back to her dorm.  She was walking through the empty hallways, ending up passing a teacher who was merely shaking his head.  As she passed, she heard a rather loud bang.  Only she heard it, the teacher had gotten pretty far pretty quickly, enough that the sound waves didn't really reach them.  Minami wondered what had happened, and it was in the room that she was standing next to.  She glanced through the window and saw Kirino, standing over a desk that was on it's side.  She watched as she picked everything up and sat back down.  Kirino was obviously upset.  She put her hands on her face like she was very upset.  Minami started to walk away, thinking whatever it was she'd be fine...but then she thought maybe that wouldn't be the best idea.  Kirino was sitting there, alone, at the end of a school day.  When everyone was out and doing their thing.  Minami immediately turned her cute little behind around and turned the handle on the door.  She opened it and walked in.  "Hey Kirino, you look upset, you okay?"  Minami said in a concerned tone.  She walked on over, pulled a chair that was nearby, and sat right next to Kirino.  "Want some company?"  She said, still obviously concerned, but with a sweet little smile on her face in an effort to cheer Kirino up a little.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:01 am

Math was such a pain in the ass for Kirino. It was just something she didn't understand easily, if really at all. She was note expecting another student to enter the room, let alone Minami. Though it wasn't shocking. If Minami saw how bothered she was by this, she would come in, other people would run off as if Kirino were scary. Couldn't blame them. Either way, as Minami entered the room, Kirino slightly turned her head back towards her. She watched Minami come over and sit down. "Yes, I'm fine. I just hate math. I've never cared for it, mainly because I don't understand it." Kirino sat up and leaned back into her chair. She crossed her arms along her chest and stretched her legs out under the desk, causing a large gap between her lower back and the chair. "Why can't school just teach you the stuff you care about? Or at least plan on using! I don't exactly plan on dealing with... math.. in my occupation. Someone else will do it for me." Kirino was a little more talkative out of her own irritation. There wasn't much else to say though. She glanced towards Minami after glaring for a while at her paper and raised an eyebrow. "You know anything about this stuff?" Kirino asked, placing her hand on the paper and sliding it over to Minami. "I don't usually ask another student, but here's hoping..." Kirino waited for Minami's response, expecting her to hate math as well. All Kirino saw were a whole lot of gibberish and random numbers when she looked at that stuff. She understood basic math, but anything algebra and above completely stumped her. "I should of known math was going to become even more a pain in my ass once they through stupid fractions my way... Turning the number on into multiple parts.. Annoying..."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:39 am

Minami had barely sat down when Kirino spoke up.  Wow that was a lot more talking than she was used to hearing from Kirino.  Though her words made the issue obvious.  She didn't understand math.  Minami blinked a few times.  She was so used to Kirino being able to do everything she could do...but better, and a lot of things she couldn't even do.  Yet...Minami found math simple.  She didn't exactly enjoy it, but it was easy.  Minami glanced over at the paper as Kirino relaxed into her chair.  From what she could tell the problems weren't that difficult.  Still, she wouldn't say that.  Everyone was good at different things.  Kirino beat Minami in a lot more than Minami beat Kirino in.  Kirino went on to talk about what they teach in school and how she didn't plan on using it.  "It is just how people look at kids and teenagers.  They want to make sure everyone has the education for college level classes and jobs.  We can't pick because they just toss every teenager on the "undecided" side of what they want to do with their life."  Minami puffed up and pouted a bit.  "I personally find Calculus completely pointless, but they still made me take it."  A little strange that Minami was ahead of someone older, but she did spend her life with the most expensive private tutors around.  She was ahead of the game educationally.  "I even vowed to never use calculus again in my life, just to spite them!"  She said in an adorably defiant manner, tiny fist in the air.  Just then Kirino asked if she knew anything about this, sliding her paper over to Minami.  She looked at the paper, analyzing the problem as she simultaneously listened to Kirino's complaints about fractions.  Minami let out a cute little giggle.  "Some of these things could be useful later on, even fractions.  All math has it's purpose...except calculus."  The problem was "5x - 6 = 4x + 5".  It was basic algebra.  Minami waved to get Kirino to look and began to explain.  "You have to get the variable, which is that x, all by itself on one side of the equal sign, while all the other numbers have to be on the other side."  She began to write a bit.  "You have to do to one side what you do to the other.  See how there is an x on both sides?  We need to get rid of one of them."  Minami continued on as she explained the problem in extremely simple terms, ones that teachers never seemed to do.  She went slow and explained each and every step thoroughly to Kirino, until the answer "x = 11" showed up.  "And that is the answer.  You understand it?  Or would you like me to go over it again?"  She asked sweetly as she set down the pencil she had picked up. "I'm actually pretty good at math, I can help you if you want me to." She just looked towards Kirino smiling as she awaited Kirino's response.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:18 am

"Hm... Makes sense for most teenagers, but you'd think with dead people coming about and more and more people getting powerful, they'd realize that they should probably change the school system..." Kirino said casually as she attempted to make sense of what she deemed hieroglyphics on her assignment, "They're so concentrated on their military and making sure people do or don't go to war that they're creating a less intelligent generation. If they'd cater to the younger citizens a bit more, the future would be a bit more certain. Frankly... with Spiritually Enhanced beings being a dime a dozen these days, you'd assume that they'd just recruit them for the military and spend extra funds on things such as the education system..." Well that certainly was a speech when coming from Kirino. Most do see her as a brute, assume she's stupid, and treat her like it. When she opens her mouth, depending on the person she's with and the mood she's in, she can definitely show true signs of intelligent life. All of that was said through Minami's pout. Though it wasn't pointed out, Kirino definitely noticed it. She raised an eyebrow and smirked before Minami spoke up about Calculus. "..." Kirino stared blankly at her, a literal blank, completely expressionless look on her face. Kirino blinked once. "You take Calculus?" she spoke rather blandly, though in a manner that did show she was not expecting that, "Most women I know do not like math. They prefer English over Math any day... How the hell did you get way up there on the math la-... To spite them?" Kirino closed her eyes, covered her mouth, turned her head away, and giggled. "You're a cute one, Minami." she told her as she turned back to her paper and slid it over, asking whether Minami knew about it.

Minami looked at the problem she was stuck on and began to explain it. She pointed out what to do and how to do it, Kirino literally following along by writing everything down as Minami explained it in such a clearer manner than the actual teacher. After a bit, Kirino came up with x=11. Blinking a couple of times, Kirino stayed silent and checked the back of the book. "... It's right." Kirino said as she closed the book and looked up to Minami, "And I get how it was done..." Kirino felt like she went through some sort of mental breakthrough. "Thanks Minami." she said sincerely and went back to work. Because there were only three problems left and Kirino understood it now, she was able to finish rather quickly. She stood up and walked over to the teachers desk, setting the paper on it. "In your face, jack ass." Kirino said quite bluntly and turned back to Minami. "Hey, what do you usually do after school?" she asked, "Wanna do something?"
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:52 am

Kirino agree'd, at least, that for the average teenager it worked.  However, Kirino was not the average teenager.  She knew exactly what she wanted, and it had nothing to do with math.  Minami just listened as Kirino went on a speech about military spending and the educational system.  It was the most intelligence she had ever seen from Kirino.  Not that Minami ever thought Kirino was stupid, just she never said anything so profound before.  Minami giggled.  "I like your voice."  Minami said quite abruptly before she went on her pouting session.  Of course, the moment calculus came up Kirino went silent, as far as to start staring. Though, she didn't sound surprised Minami took calculus, not to Minami anyway.  She also went on to talk about how women usually can't stand math.  She kept going until she cut herself off...repeating Minami's spiting comment.  Kirino turned away and giggled a bit before she called Minami a cute one.  Minami began to blush.  "C-cute?  I-I mean..."  Minami was a little flustered as Kirino handed her the paper.

As she explained the problem Kirino followed along closely, and in the end she got it right.  Kirino was shocked.  She just merely spoke about it being right and that she understood it.  "See?  You can do it."  Minami perkily said.  "It was no problem, happy to help."  She said as Kirino thanked her.  Minami leaned back in her chair and watched as Kirino finished the remaining problems.  She smiled as Kirino now understood them and got them all right.  Minami actually giggled a little when Kirino called the teacher a jack ass.  It was just funny for some reason.  Kirino turned around and asked what Minami usually did after school, before asking if she wanted to do anything.  Kirino just asked to hang out?  From what Minami had deciphered from her previously, this was not something she saw coming.  "You want to hang out...with me..."  She blinked twice.  "Umm....sure!"  Minami said, almost excited.  "I don't do too much after school, not really anyone to do anything with for me.  Outside of playing video games, reading Manga, and watching anime I...hmm.  Well we could go to the park, go out to eat...umm...actually, what do you usually do after school? We could do something you usually do, if you want?"  Minami asked Kirino genuinely curious. "I'm kinda free almost every day."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:14 am

"..... Thanks." Kirino said as her voice was complimented. It was unexpected. She glanced off and rubbed her throat. "Strange compliment, but kind and truthful..." Kirino ended up calling Minami cute and caused the girl to blush. Kirino noticed this, it had happened before if she remembered right. "Is she shy?" Kirino thought. Girl's who were really shy did end up blushing around her, though she did realize later on that those girls had a little more than friendship on their minds. Kirino shrugged it off, that situation had nothing to do with Minami, it wasn't similar at all... or was it? Kirino was finally able to do the math she hated so much and was glad to rub it in her teachers face. Kirino turned to Minami and asked her what she did after school, but Minami soon twisted it around on her. She heard a few things of what Minami did, but those weren't things that Kirino would really be interested in. "I fight, train... exercise. I'm sort of boring and need a hobby." Kirino told her as she picked up her bag and began heading towards the classroom exit. She opened the door and waited for Minami to walk through. "What would we do at the park? And I'm not hungry enough to spend any real money.. Maybe one of those vending machine or portable ice cream things at the park... If you want, I mean. If you're hungry, we can stop somewhere." Once Minami stepped through, she'd walk down the hall, down stairs, and out of the school grounds. "Oh yeah, have you been doing any work on learning how to defend yourself? And I have a rude question, how is it not being able to see half of the students on campus? Doesn't it bother you?" Kirino certainly was talkative. She wasn't usually like that and she usually kept to herself. There was a reason for it though. She had not been able to train lately and she felt like she was going through withdraws, though she'd never tell Minami that. Besides her talkativeness, everything else about her was fine, but she had always used training as a way to get her thoughts and emotions out... Interesting when you don't have what you're used to having...
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:35 am

Upon asking about what Kirino did in her spare time, she got her answer.  It wasn't exactly boring, but it wasn't something Minami could join in.  "Yeah...I sorta need a hobby too."  She walked through the door that Kirino was holding open and exited the classroom.  Kirino asked about the park and food suggestions, Minami answered as they walked out of the building.  "Well...the park is a nice place to take a walk...I guess that doesn't really interest someone like you, but it is peaceful.  As for the food...I'm not particularly hungry...but I could eat.  Maybe a little later since you aren't."  As they finally left school grounds, Kirino asked 2 rather strange questions.  The first was if Minami had been working to learn how to defend herself.  The second was...a little upsetting for Minami to hear.  It was a comment on not being able to see half the students.  Minami slouched down a bit, head hung low.  "No...I haven't done anything to learn how to defend myself...and I..."  Minami let out a sigh.  "They same way I always felt.  Like there was always an entire world that I am left out of...no matter how hard I try.  You can't imagine the feeling knowing people are there, but you're "too weak" to see them." She just kept her head low for awhile, her hair falling in front of her eyes. She almost felt...ashamed. Kirino on her were on completely different calibers. Kirino worked to strengthen herself, meanwhile Minami tried and tried but couldn't even get the simplest ability to see spirits. She honestly was not in the wrong for anything. Rather than her body, she worried about her mind, her schoolwork. Yet for Minami this felt very different. "You probably think I'm pathetic don't you?" This was very un-Minami like. Yet she was with someone who had to save her ass once, and she hasn't even tried to learn self defense. She was too caught up in trying to make this "dream" to be able to at least see spirits happen...and impossible one it felt like sometimes.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:12 am

"When you say 'someone like me', it makes me feel like there's something wrong with me..." Kirino said casually as she walked along with Minami, "Don't worry. I know you don't mean it that way, but I was just pointing it out." Kirino allowed the conversation to move passed the idea of the park and began thinking of something else that the two of them could do while asking Minami a few questions. She had hoped it wouldn't offend her, but no point in not asking. Minami answered with a no towards the defending herself part, and explained her feelings on her situation. There was a park right down the street, so as they left the school, Kirino immediately made her way in that direction. "Wait what?" Kirino stopped in her tracks, sticking her hands in her pockets, "Weak? No... You're not weak. You're stronger than most of the people I know, so don't use that word to describe yourself." Kirino spoke in a demanding manner, but it was sincere. She meant it. "The people that are weak are the one's that go through hardships and merely complain about their lives, the one's that do nothing to change their situati-.. No I don't think you're pathetic! Why the hell would you think that?" Kirino said, raising an eyebrow at Minami and what she had said. "Anyways.... Weak are also the people that choose to tease and pick on other people that are smaller than them, whether physically or in numbers..." she told Minami as she pointed off in a random direction. Right as she did that a ball came rolling in from the direction she was pointing. "Yeah, go get it yourself ya wuss!" a young man's voice shouted out. Kirino watched a young guy come over to pick up his ball. "They pickin on you?" Kirino asked and the guy nodded. "Yeah.. They're jerks." Kirino stepped on the guys ball and kicked it up into the air in the manner soccer players do. She hit it back and forth between her knees a couple of times and then suddenly did a fully round house kick, sending the ball flying towards one of the boys head. It hit off of his, ricocheted to another's face, and then back to the side of the thirds head. After that, it rolled back to the guy. "Whoa.. cool. Thanks." the guy said and ran off in the opposite direction of the three jerks. "Now they... are weak." Kirino said as she glanced back to Minami.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:35 am

Kirino immediately pointed out the manner in which Minami's comment could have been misinterpreted.  She made sure to clarify she knew what Minami meant, but to be careful.  "Oh, of course not.  There is nothing wrong with being the way you are...I am actually a little jealous."  As Minami answered Kirino's questions, she simply went where Kirino ended up leading her.  The moment Minami brought up weak, Kirino had a wait what moment and stopped.  Minami stopped along with her and looked up at Kirino.  Kirino sounded like she was demanding Minami not to call herself weak.  A very odd tone to use, but it did kinda get the point across.  Minami was silent as she listened to Kirino.  Her eyes moments earlier would have looked quite dead, but as she listened to Kirino the life was slowly inching it's way back in.  Kirino described what she called weak when she suddenly responded to Minami's pathetic comment.  Kirino's utter shock at what Minami said actually made Minami feel better.  If she reacted THAT shocked, then her opinion was probably far from it.  Minami's slouching posture slowly returned to normal.  "Yea, I guess you're right."  Minami watched the scenario with the ball.  Her eyes widened as Kirino kicked it into the air, dribbled it in the air like an actual soccer player, and proceeded to kick it and smash the three jerks in the face.  Minami raised both hands to her mouth in order to stop from laughing, though you could hear the muffled laugh through her hands.  After the guy ran off, Kirino went on calling them weak.  "You're right...I'm not anything like them."  Minami said and smiled.  "Thank you Kirino it means a lot."  With no warning, Minami walked right up to Kirino, put her hands on her shoulders, boosted herself up off the ground and kissed Kirino right on the cheek, before lowering herself.  It was meant as a small thank you sign, of course Minami couldn't say she didn't feel more than she expected.  "Come on, lets go for a walk.  Maybe afterwards you could show me what your training is like!"  Minami said as she happily began to lead the way into and through the nearby park, expecting Kirino to follow.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:58 am

"She's jealous? Of what? Being a tall intimidating woman with no skill in math, no hobbies, and being poor as hell?" Kirino thought to herself, though she'd never let out such rude thoughts. She didn't want to offend someone as kind as Minami. At that, she really was her only friend in this entire school. The scene that occurred next seem to really entertain Minami. Kirino looked at her and watched her with a smile as she laughed at what had just happened. Those jerks deserved to be laughed at with how they were acting. Kirino was able to calm down and become slightly more comfortable. "Told you. They're weak, not you. You're not anything like them." she said and then nodded when Minami agreed that she really was nothing like those jerks and stepped towards Kirino. Everything happened in slow motion for Kirino. Minami pushed herself up and placed a kiss on Kirino's cheek. Kirino's cheeks immediately began to fade into a red color. She was completely shocked at what Minami just did. For a moment, she could not speak. Minami was able to act all casual and said that they should just take a walk through the park. Still stunned, Kirino just nodded with her jaw slightly dropped and mouth open in shock. She shook her head a bit, snapping herself out of it, and stood up straight. She began following after Minami until she caught up to her and then walked by her side. She stayed silent for a bit, unsure of what to do at this point. She had never been kissed before, by anyone, especially another girl. What was even more odd, is that she didn't mind it at all. And then it cleared through her mind. "You want to see what training is like?" she asked and then thought for a moment, "Well it would depend on what you're trying to accomplish. Strength? Speed? Some sort of skill? There are very many different ways. What would you be into trying out?" Kirino walked calmly along, doing her best to think of something more than the kiss she had just received.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 6:45 am

When Minami kissed Kirino on the cheeks, Kirino's cheeks immediately began to turn red.  It was strange...something about Kirino's cheeks being red, as if blushing, Minami kind of liked.  As Minami went on, Kirino ended up taking a few moments to begin walking.  However, she quickly caught up, not that that was surprising. There was a strange silence for awhile, not that Minami noticed.  She had thoughts going through her head that she didn't quite understand.  Strange feelings.  For a split second, she actually began to question something.  Am I...really into girls?  The thought couldn't go anywhere because Kirino then spoke up, which snapped back Minami's attention.  Minami nodded.  "Why not?  I've never really seen anyone train before.  I want to see something, and not just what they show in those cheesy martial arts films.  I want to see what it is really like."  Kirino then asked what Minami would have liked to see.  Minami thought for a moment.  "I don't know...any kind of skill you're good at you'd like to show off?  If not then I guess speed."  She said.  For now they were in the park, but the park would eventually run out of places for them to walk.  "Once we leave the park you can lead me to wherever it is you go to train."  As they walked Minami took in her surroundings to their fullest.  "You know Kirino, you might be my only real friend around here right now."  Minami giggled.  "You know, I love the city.  But places like this...they're nice.  The air is fresher, there are less people.  I like it, a little separated from everything.  It'd be kinda neat to be able to live somewhere a little detached, at least once in awhile."  Minami turned and was walking backwards ahead of Kirino.  "Actually, what is it like where you live?  And what is your family like?"  She asked as they approached the end of the park, soon they would exit and when that happened Kirino would lead Minami to wherever the demonstration was to be done.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:48 am

Kirino inwardly smirked at Minami's reference of cheesy martial art movies. Don't even get her started on those. They irritated her so much. She'd not ever use those as examples of real martial arts, especially in training. Sure, those in the movies knew their stuff, but they make it look easy and people tend to think it's easy getting to that point. The conversation moved on and Kirino caught something Minami said. "Speed is not a skill. It is an ability. You don't need any skill to learn to move faster over time, you merely need the ability to move. Moving is not a skill... A skill is something you need to study, observe, and figure out through experience, such as swordsmanship or archery." Kirino explained to her. Many did not see the difference in her explanation, but it was something Kirino believed in. Kirino glanced around through the park as the two of them talked. She felt rather relaxed and at ease. Minami told her to take her to the place where she trained after they left the park, but there was no need for that. Kirino stopped suddenly and turned into the park. Walking along the grass towards a secluded area that was filled with trees, Kirino pointed towards them. "In there..." Kirino said and walked towards it, "I would train in the gym at school, but it doesn't feel right with so many other people there... I can't be at ease. Before I came to Academy City, I had an area to myself... I guess this is it's temporary replacement. And how am I your only friend?" Kirino raised an eyebrow at her in disbelief. Minami went on talking and brought up her family. Kirino glanced off to think about them for a while. She didn't like talking about it. Every time she did, it broke her heart. "... I just have my Mother and Brother. I love them both. They're great, but there's not much to tell..." Kirino said, not even looking in Minami's direction as she spoke. Though she did not show it, her family was a soft spot for her. Not only did she worry about them every single day, but she felt very guilty for what she did to them over the years. Because of this, she never talked about it. Instead, she did her best to make everything better for them... though it was going to take some time.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:35 pm

Upon commenting on what she would like to see, Kirino began to go on a little rant about what speed is.  It was an ability, not a skill.  But, Minami didn't call it a skill.  She asked Kirino to show a skill.  If not that then speed.  Minami was smart, she knew what a skill was, even if she felt like she had none.  "I'm sorry!  I said show a skill, and if not a skill then speed!"  Minami said frantically, waving her hands in front of her face as if to be like "no no no", somehow thinking she had upset Kirino.  She continued to walk with Kirino, whom seemed oddly at ease.  Minami calmed back down over time, something about Kirino being relaxed helped her feel relaxed.  Of course, she hoped she wasn't misinterpreting how Kirino was actually feeling.  Upon asking about where Kirino trains, she suddenly turned, forcing Minami to turn in order to follow.  They were no longer on a path, they were walking on the grass.  Minami would have to get grass stains off of her shoes when she got the chance.  As they approached a secluded area covered by tree's, Kirino explained how uncomfortable the gym made her.  Then before Minami could react, Kirino asked how she was Minami's only friend.  Minami was silent for a bit, looking downwards before speaking.  "Having a lot of money makes it hard to tell who is an actual friend and who just wants my money...most I think would rather have the money than hang out with me."  Minami said, a little sad sounding but kind of accepting.  She was unfortunately used to it.  What she wasn't used to was being around someone who didn't have nearly as much money as her, and feeling like they actually couldn't care less about her money.  Not that Minami wouldn't spend money on friends, but when she does it the friends have to like her not for her money.  She moved on and asked about Kirino's family.  Kirino began to glance off.  Something was very off here, Minami could smell it.  Smell it!  Kirino explained that she had a mother and a brother, and that she loved them both.  Kirino...did Kirino usually look in Minami's direction when she spoke?  Minami never thought about it.  Maybe Kirino was acting normal...maybe she wasn't.  "Lucky, I always wished I had had a sibling.  I am an only child...and my parents weren't around often...they worked all the time.  A sibling would be someone to spend time with, you know?"  Minami said somewhat quietly, though she was still obviously talking to Kirino and not herself.  "Well at least I don't feel completely alone here anymore."  Minami said as she went in and gave Kirino a rather snuggly hug, before pulling away and smiling at Kirino.  Why was she just smiling?  Probably because she was happy.  She made a friend, and it isn't that often she had ANYONE to get that close to.  Minami was someone who needed people, to be around them, but she didn't have the chances she should have had.  "Thank you."  She said quite happily and sincerely.  "Now then, show me something!  I wanna see what training is like."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:26 pm

"Hm..." was Kirino's only reply to Minami's sudden reaction towards her explanation about the difference between skill and ability. There wasn't much else to say about it. Though Kirino came to wonder if Minami was intimidated by her because she often reacted in a manner that seemed like it, as if she was scared of Kirino's reaction or something. It was something that Kirino was used to though, so it didn't bother who too much. As the conversation moved on, Kirino noted the saddened tone Minami spoke with when explaining her friendship situation. "Better than people who only befriend you because they want to fuck." Kirino used inappropriate language to not only emphasize the irritation she felt in situations like that, but to also shock Minami a little. Nothing is able to change a saddened mood like a little shock or surprise. "People like that you can easily buy off and toss away when you no longer need them, so if you know they're using you, just use them back." Kirino shrugged a little, "It's the one's who fondle you, thinking you're some weak woman who's easy to get a hold of that should bother you... Or the one's that pretend to like you and then when you deny them the more intimate acts, they drop you like a rock. People are stupid." After that conversation, the two moved into speaking about family. Kirino did her best to avoid speaking about her own and Minami began to explain being an only child. "Weren't around often..? Are they now?" Kirino asked and then shrugged at Minami's next comment, "No, I honestly don't know. I love my brother, but was rarely around him. He and I were different. I liked hard style, he liked what I call soft style... Being a guy to wear a suit and work in a building... I prefer outside, hammering down a nail and getting down and dirty when needing to... Because of that, he and I had no problem not hanging out too much"

Kirino smirked and Minami's comment on no longer feeling alone, figuring that Minami did mean her. Kirino had glanced off for just a moment and Minami suddenly gave her a snuggly hug. Kirino tensed up for a moment, raising her arms as if she did not know if she should, could, or how to hug Minami back. After a moment, she lowered her arms to where one hand would rest on Minami's head and the other on her back, returning the hug before Minami pulled away. Kirino noticed Minami's smile and could not help but return that as well. Something about Minami was rather refreshing and warm, though she didn't know what. "No problem..." Kirino replied, though she wasn't one hundred percent sure what she was saying that too. Either way, Minami asked about showing her training and Kirino closed her eyes for a few seconds. She thought about what she could show Minami, what skill she could show before she showed speed. "Well..." Kirino slowly opened her eyes and then held her hand out away from both her and Minami. In a fraction of a second a white blade, a katana to be exact formed in the palm of her hand, "I can use the energy I have to solidify and condense to create items, mostly weaponry." Kirino spoke as the katana suddenly changed into a pole, then a rope, then a chain, and then a dagger, "I know how to use all of these quite well so..." Kirino turned her attention towards a branch that was sticking out from a tree and suddenly tossed the dagger towards it. The dagger hit it straight on and stuck there, but Kirino did not stop. In a matter of five seconds, Kirino had created and thrown ten of these daggers in a perfect line all along the entire branch of the tree. Once she was done, Kirino just stared at the branch as if she were examining it. "Hm..." she said, staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Kirino didn't give much of a response to Minami's apology, which only reaffirmed her belief that she had somehow agitated Kirino in some way.  This didn't help her much during her explanation on friends.  Suddenly though, Kirino suddenly moved on to the topic of people who only want to befriend someone to "fuck" them.  "W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAT!!?!?!??!"  Minami said as she almost stumbled back.  The context of sex came up so suddenly, and while it was just conversation about idiots, it didn't make it any the less surprising to Minami.  Sex was a very confusing subject to Minami, partially because she never once thought about it...not when looking at guys anyway.  Even though her mind was full of innocence, it didn't change the fact that she sometimes looked at females strangely at times.  In fact, thinking about this now and looking at Kirino made her blush oddly.  She could even FEEL the heat rising in her face.  Oh no oh no!  However, the more she tried to hide it the worse it became.  She just stayed silent as Kirino went on, talking about using the people she could buy and sell, and the ones who drop you if they don't get sex.  "Y-yea."  Minami said, refusing to look Kirino in the eye, lest it worsen.  Once the conversation moved to family, she was forced to respond to a question about Minami's parents.  This of course dropped the blush down quite a bit, since the thought of her parents distracted her.  "Well...n-no.  They still aren't around often...I only meant since I am in academy city it only makes sense I wouldn't see them much."

Kirino went on about the difference between her and her brother.  She didn't spend time with her brother?  Does not compute.  Minami thought to herself, which was a rather silly thing to imagine her saying.  She said nothing.  She could NOT comprehend that logic, and she'd rather not end up getting into some heated discussion over it.  She just left Kirino to her own designs when it came to her brother.  Still, Kirino, as confusing as she made Minami feel in the heart and occasionally the no no zone, definitely helped Minami feel less alone.  When Minami gave the hug, Kirino obviously seemed shocked, but it was eventually returned.  Oh no.  Oh no, shit no.  The moment the hug was returned the blush began to fight its way back.  She quickly went to change the subject and asked Kirino for the demonstration.  Suddenly, a katana appeared in Kirino's hand.  Kirino explained her power, and changed the weapon repeatedly.  Minami's eyes widened more and more as she watched.  Suddenly Kirino chucked the dagger it had become into a branch, before tossing another 9 of them in a matter of 5 seconds.  "Amazing Kirino!"  Minami shouted.  "You did it so easily!  And so quickly!"  Minami said, currently the embarrassing blush gone and replaced with excitement.  Of course, she was blissfully unaware of the sudden opening of dimensions behind her and the (invisible) appearance of a hollow, primed and ready to attack her.  She couldn't see it, so without outside interference she was dead.  Obviously this hollow thought Minami being a normal human would be an easy meal. It didn't take much force from the hollow to basically back hand Minami and send her rag dolling across the field, sliding along the ground upon landing and obviously in pain. Suddenly Minami was scared, confused, and looking at Kirino for a different reason. "K-Kirino...h-help!"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:25 pm

"Hm?" was the calm reaction that Kirino gave when Minami responded so shocked towards her statement. It was supposed to be a way of lightening up, but that didn't seem to be a subject that Minami thought appropriate. Kirino merely shrugged, "Sorry about that." Kirino would have spoken up about how sensitive she seemed towards the subject, but she decided to avoid it. She allowed the conversation to move completely on to yet something else Kirino felt no comfort in responding to. She merely allowed that to push forward as well and went on to her demonstration, having not noticed Minami's blush this time. Minami gave a amazed reaction and comment on how fast she was. "Thank you. It's something that definitely takes a lot of practice." she told Minami as she walked over to the daggers. She went to re-absorb the energy that she had used to create these daggers when she sensed something appear suddenly. "MINAMI!" Kirino yelled right at the moment Minami was struck with a hell of a lot of force. Kirino darted towards Minami as she was sent flying, using her own five foot flash technique, Kirino was able to quickly move behind Minami and catch her, but the force of the hit was actually strong enough to send Kirino sliding back a few feet. Kirino did her best to catch herself and finally stopped sliding. She looked up to his hollow that showed itself so suddenly and heard Minami's plea for help. The only response she got from Kirino was Kirino tightening her grip on Minami to help her stay safe. She was unsure of what injuries Minami likely received from such a strong hit, so she was holding her in the manner one would a princess. At this moment, Kirino's only strategy was to evade until she figured out a few things. Firstly, how the fuck did this hollow sneak up on them like that? Two, what were it's abilities? Three, is it alone? She did not want to go on the offensive just yet. So, as this hollow let out an intense roar, Kirino quickly took note of it's characteristics. "Fifteen feet tall, large white mask that covers the entire head, spikes all along it's back and the back of it's arms, hunches over like a gorilla, longer arms than legs..." Kirino thought. It went to strike at the two of them with the back of their arm, but Kirino used her five foot flash technique again to move back away from the strike, successfully dodging it. "Minami, are you all right?" she asked, still holding rather tight onto her. She knew this had to be horribly frightening for Minami since she wasn't able to see this monster. In fact, that thought made Kirino quite happy that she did not put Minami down. She'd be seriously pissed off if this thing got her because Minami could not see it.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Kirino obviously misinterpreted WHY Minami got so flustered at the comment. It wasn't the comment, it was what it made Minami think about. The conversation moved on until Kirino finally got to the demonstration. Kirino acknowledged Minami's amazement and thanked her for it. It was as Kirino was going to collect her energy that the hollow appeared. She heard Kirino shout Minami as she was swatted, as if she was a fly, across the field. Minami wasn't entirely sure what happened, but next thing she knew she was in Kirino's arms as she desperately cried for help. Tears were already forming in her eyes. As she cried out though, Kirino's grip tightened, holding her more firmly. Minami was scared, she didn't know what to do. All she knew is she didn't want Kirino to let go of her. At least right now she could feel some level of safety. Still, she knew that Kirino probably couldn't hold her forever. She had absolutely no way to sense this monster, so she didn't know what to expect. At one point Kirino suddenly, rather quickly, dashed out of the way in a way that Minami couldn't quite understand. Minami grabbed onto Kirino and held on tight out of fear. "Kirino...I'm scared." She said weakly as she clung to her protector. Meanwhile, the hollow was prepping itself to attack once more. It raised its arms and pounded the ground as a gorilla might. The entire are shook violently, until it finally barreled forward. It then, halfway through, curled up into a ball, and using its arms to give it momentum, using the spikes as both a form of traction and a way to impale Kirino and Minami should they not move. If and when it missed, it would make a sharp quick turn and go flying at them again. Should even this miss, it would uncurl itself into its normal orientation, smash its fists into the ground, and howl. "Meal...easy...taken. You...die. The hollow had an obnoxiously deep voice that was obviously being spoken from the back of the throat. The hollow once more rolled up into a ball and rushed at Kirino, but this time it came out of the ball as it got in range, and went to impale them both with the back of its arm. All the while Minami would be clinging to Kirino shaking and tearing up. She was holding as tightly as she could and did not want to let go, though she would if she had to, though Kirino would have to calm her a bit first.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:32 pm

"You'll be fine." was all Kirino could say because that was the only thing she could promise. In the long run, Minami would be fine. Kirino was not a hundred percent on whether Minami or herself would not get injured during this little scuffle, but she wasn't going to allow this thing to eat her. Minami holding onto her the way she did made Kirino feel better though. The fact that Minami was able to move in such a manner showed she wasn't too terribly hurt. It also made Kirino realize how much trust Minami had in her and upped her determination even more. The hollow went on the attack once again, pounding it's fists into the ground and then shooting itself towards the two of them in the shape of a ball. Seeing as Minami was holding onto her neck, Kirino removed the arm that was holding onto her back. "Hold on tightly to me." Kirino told her as Kirino raised her hand in front of them. At that instant, a large wall of Kirino's energy formed between the two. The hollow slammed into it, but was soon to break it, so Kirino used her five foot flash three times to once again give a good distance, but it was prepared for such and turned towards them immediately after. "Shit!" Kirino thought as she raised the same hand again, hoping Minami knew to hold on to her. "Baria-Tossa." she said and a barrier formed around them in an instant. The hollow hit it and stopped it's rolling. After three seconds, the barrier came down and Kirino was worried about what she could do while being forced to hold onto Minami. The hollow smashed it's fists into the ground and howled loudly. Kirino narrowed her eyes in irritation, still trying to think. As the hollow spoke, Kirino spoke to Minami. "I need to put you down for a second..." she said as she watched the hollow begin to roll into a ball. Kirino kneeled down and quickly set Minami down, though she did not stand again just in case Minami refused to let go. The hollow rolled to them as Kirino expected, but she did not expect the sudden unrolling and arm strike, which completely messed up her plan. "Shit!" Kirino thought while reacting to the sudden change. She bright her right arm up and summoned one of her katanas. She held the katana in a manner that the blade would fall between her and the hollows spiked arm. At this same time, Kirino actually pushed Minami flat down on the ground. So, the blade coming between her and the hollow allowed Kirino to not get stabbed by the spikes, but the full force of the swing hit Kirino, sending her flying off to the side. Her defensive maneuver in this case was pushing Minami to the ground so the arm would move over her.

"Stay down!" Kirino ignored any and all pain in her body as she quickly spun in the air to regain her footing. Once she did, she slid back a bit more and summoned a chain with a sickle on the end. The hollow went to grab Minami, but Kirino threw the sickle around it's arm, using the Qi she created it with to control it's path. The chain wrapped tightly around the arm and Kirino was able to stop the arm from moving forward. Kirino then stabbed her katana through the chain and into the ground to keep it there. She darted along the chain and began to shoot her Qi through her muscles to enhance her speed so she'd get there faster. Once she was there, which took a fraction of a second, she stopped the enhanced Qi, making her muscles overwhelmingly strong. She sent a round house kick towards the hollows mask and smashed it's head in enough to send it flying away form her. Because of this, the katana from behind her was pulled from the ground and flew towards Kirino, which she had planned. Kirino jumped into the air, flipping backwards as the katana moved under her and easily caught it's hilt. She held firmly and stopped the hollows flight away from her, causing it to completely rip it's arm off. The hollow let out a loud roar and went to run away, but Kirino did not allow it. She enhanced her speed again, quickly moving in front of the hollow and sliced through it's mask with ease. Moments later the hollow disintegrated and Kirino did not hesitate to run to Minami's side. She kneeled down next to her, "Are you okay? Can you move? Any pain?"
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Minami just listened, but her body made no real physical response.  She merely clung in fear to Kirino.  It was all she could do.  At some point Kirino released some of her grip and told Minami to hold on.  Minami nodded.  "Ok."  She said weakly and terrified.  She didn't have to be told twice.  She clung as if her life depended on it.  Wait, it did.  Kirino raised her hand to do something, and the hollow slammed into...something.  Minami wouldn't have been able to see any of what just happened even if she WAS looking.  There was a violent shaking and Kirino used that quick movement thing again to dodge.  Suddenly, Kirino turned and said something strange.  Minami had no idea a barrier was being made, or that it just saved her.  Kirino told Minami she had to set her down.  "B-but......y-yes."  Minami just said compliantly.  She was set down, letting go as Kirino asked, as Kirino made a Katana, which upon being swung stopped suddenly.  Minami did not expect to be slammed flat onto the ground.  Unexpectedly, Kirino was knocked away from Minami.  She looked up and saw Kirino a distance from her and got extremely frightened.  She looked towards Kirino, fear in her eyes.  Kirino just shouted to stay down as she summoned a chain and sickle.  Minami was surprised to see it fly in her direction and wrap itself around...something.  It was wrapped into something that was not far from her.  Minami's heart was pounding, she did not want to die.  Kirino then slammed her katana into the ground, locking the chain.  Minami merely passively watched as Kirino ran, rather fast, and did a roundhouse kick to the air.  The chain and everything attached to it was ripped from the ground, whatever it was was obviously sent flying away from Minami.  Minami lost track of what happened from that point, it was as if she blacked out.  

Before she knew it...Kirino was there in front of her.  "K-Kirino."  Minami said as she laid on the ground.  Minami pushed herself up.  "I'm...I'm fine...it doesn't hurt much."  Minami said as she jumped over and buried her teary face into Kirino's chest and just clung to Kirino with her arms.  She just sat there and she cried.  She was so scared, all she could do was cry and take comfort in the one thing that made her feel safe at the moment.  If Kirino hadn't been there, she'd be dead.  "I was so scared."  Minami started, muffled by the fact that her face was buried into Kirino's chest.  "I thought I was gonna die...I don't wanna die."  She said as she just cried.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:26 pm

"I'm here..." Kirino said as she helped Minami sit up. Minami said she was alright and that nothing hurt much, so Kirino sighed in relief. "Good, I'm glad." Kirino said and suddenly Minami shot towards her, clinging to her and burying her face into Kirino's chest. At first Kirino was surprised, but that soon went away and Kirino placed a hand on Minami's head. Minami just began to cry and Kirino looked down to the frightened young woman with a worried look on her face, actually seeming slightly upset. Kirino knew that Minami could not see what was going on and that must have been more frightening than Kirino could ever imagine. Minami told Kirino in muffled words that she was scared, only confirming her theory and Kirino wrapped her arms around Minami. "It's alright, you're safe. It's dead and you'll never have to deal with it again." Kirino said to comfort her as a small smile formed on her lips. When Minami said that she thought she was going to die, Kirino's heart sank. Not because Minami should trust in her abilities, but because Kirino would never want someone to feel that powerless in any situation. She never wanted someone to feel like death was imminent. Kirino backed away a bit, sitting down since she had been in a kneeling position that entire time. Once sat, she pulled Minami into her and held tightly onto the young woman. "It's okay... I know you were scared, but you don't have to be. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be scared because being attacked by something that you can't see is not fun..." Kirino said with a little giggle at the end to lighten up the mood a bit, "... but while I am around, I am going to do my best to secure your future.... And that, Minami, is a promise." Kirino made sure to lift Minami's head up so that she would look at her to show how serious and determined she was to keep such a strong and deep promise to Minami. Kirino would do her best to protect her...
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:24 pm

Kirino helped Minami up and reassured her she was there.  It definitely made Minami feel a little better.  When Minami reassured Kirino she wasn't hurt, Kirino was glad.  That response from Kirino...it was strange for some reason.  After latching onto Kirino, she felt Kirino soon place her hand on her head.  It was surprisingly gentle. Upon telling her how scared she was, she felt Kirino's arms wrap around her.  They were strong and firm...and yet they were so soft and comforting.  Minami just tightened her grip, as if she never wanted to let go.  Kirino spoke in a comforting manner.  While it sounded like Kirino's typical speech, there was so much gentleness in it now.  Minami looked up and saw the smile on Kirino's face.  That smile...she liked it.  Soon though Kirino let go and backed up a bit, getting into a more comfortable sitting position.  Suddenly Kirino's arms came back around and pulled Minami into her.  Minami relaxed back into Kirino's hold, tightening her own hold once more.  "Kirino..."  Minami said once again.  Kirino began to speak and comfort Minami.  Kirino even giggled a bit, seemingly to help make Minami feel better.  There was something about Kirino's giggle that Minami liked...it was a sound she never thought she'd really hear...but it was nice now that she did.  Then Kirino said something.  Minami's eyes widened, her heart skipped a beat.  Ever since Kirino wrapped her arms around Minami, Minami felt butterflies in her stomach.  Her entire body felt funny.  Kirino just promised she'd protect her.  Kirino lifted her head and forced Minami to look into her eyes.  Kirino was so serious...determined...and she felt like she could see into Kirino's soul through those eyes.  There was something incredibly beautiful about those determined eyes.  Minami swallowed.  She then let an almost nervous, yet happy, smile onto her face.  "T-thank you so much...Kirino."  She said as she nuzzled back into Kirino.  There was no denying it any longer.  Minami knew it.  She was a lesbian...and she just fell head over heels for Kirino.  This girl whom had protected her on several occasions, and whom felt like her only friend.  "Kirino...I can't do much...but...I will always be there if you need me.  I promise."  Minami said as she smiled up at Kirino.  She felt so...happy right now, despite her entire face being flushed red.  The butterflies in her stomach...the almost sick feeling she was now getting just from being near Kirino...she was quickly coming to like them.  But...what would she do?  Could she tell Kirino?  What if the feeling wasn't mutual?  No...she wouldn't think about that now, she'd just enjoy now, this moment.  "It feels nice...knowing I have someone to protect me."  Minami continued to enjoy being so close to Kirino, for just a little longer, until Kirino made her let go.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:41 pm

Well this was it. It was the first bond that Kirino had ever truly made with anyone. She just made a very intense promise that she was determined to keep. She was going to protect Minami. She was going to be there for her. It really was a wonderful feeling, even if she was unsure of how to show it herself. Not only that, but Minami had just given her a similar promise, one she had not expected, though was grateful for. "Thank you, Minami." Kirino said and pulled her closer. Unaware of the intense emotion that Minami was feeling, Kirino had pulled her into another strong embrace. The only thing was that Kirino's intentions were different. To Kirino, it was time to make this bond and that promise official. Kirino focused her Reishi to the tip of her finger and adjusted it to her liking. "Kon-rinku." Kirino muttered every so softly as she placed the tip of her finger on the back of Minami's right shoulder. To Minami, it'd just feel like she was being poked randomly, but in reality Kirino was marking her with a seal. It was a seal that would allow Kirino to track Minami down no matter where she was, excluding other realms. It only worked if Minami is in the same realm as her. So, if Minami ever went to the Soul Society, Kirino would have to go there too to be able to track her. This seal would also only be removed if Minami were to one day pass on, or if Kirino removed it herself. This was Kirino's way of protecting her, of keeping her promise. She heard Minami say how nice it felt for someone to protect her and that soft smile returned. "And you know I'll do it too... No false promises." Kirino told her, "But for now, I think we should probably get you back to the dorm... If you're injured, to the hospital. Otherwise, I think it's time that you and I both got some rest." Kirino had used up a small amount of her energy today. It really wasn't a big deal at all, but because of her energy type, she preferred to try and regain it quickly, not wait around for it to absorb on it's own. Kirino gently stood up, using all of her leg strength so she would not have to let Minami go. She let Minami stand on her own two feet to see if she would be able to walk. Minami said she was fine, but Kirino wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:35 am

As Kirino thanked Minami back, Minami was pulled into another embrace.  This only strengthened the emotions that Minami was currently feeling.  Minami did not hear the whispered name of the technique, and merely felt the poke.  Minami looked up to Kirino.  "What was the poke for?"  She said somewhat quietly.  Her tears had dried, though her face was still red from the crying.  Kirino then went on to ensure Minami that the promises were real.  "I trust you...thank you."  This thank you was quiet, and definitely had a lot of meaning behind it.  She also said that they should go get some rest.  Minami nodded, though her eyes widened a bit in surprise as Kirino pulled them both up into a standing position.  She was allowed to stand on her own to see if she could walk.  "See, I'm fiii-ow-ow-ow."  Minami said as she grabbed onto Kirino to prevent her legs from buckling under her, just in time too as her knee had already bent to bring her down, but she held herself up.  "I think I sprained my ankle."  Minami said.  She probably could walk now that she knew it happened and was ready for the pain...but she had another idea.  "Um...Kirino?"  Minami said a little nervously.  "Do you think you could...um...well..."  Suddenly her voice turned into an extremely quiet and nervous whisper.  "Carry me home..."  She felt so weird saying that.  Her face was kinda red too.  Suddenly she panicked.  "I mean I mean, you don't have to..."  It was loud, but her voice trailed off once more into a whisper.  "...if you don't want to."  Minami stood nervously, using Kirino's body to support her and stop her from falling to the ground, and anxiously awaiting Kirino's response.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:32 am

"I don't know." Kirino said seriously in reply to the poke question, "It's just something I do." The conversation moved on and Minami thanked Kirino. Kirino did nothing else but smile and decide it was time for the both of them to get some rest. Kirino watched closely to see whether Minami was injured and the reaction pretty much gave that a way. Kirino immediately pulled Minami in and held her up enough to keep pressure off of the injured ankle. "I see that..." Kirino stated as Minami told about her ankle. Thinking on what to do, Minami came up with an idea that Kirino had no problem with, though with Minami's stuttering, Kirino wondered whether Minami felt comfortable in this situation. She thought she should ask, but it might cause more problems than needed. Kirino merely nodded and braced Minami, "Stand on one foot for a second." Kirino could have held her the way she previously held Minami, but since it was a longer way to the dorm, it probably would be best to have her on her back. Once she did, Kirino would turn away and kneel down a bit. "Hop on my back." Kirino told her. Once she did, Kirino would then began walking back to the dorm. "Today definitely was an eventful day... Once we get back, just rest as much as you can and put some ice on your ankle. If it still hurts when class starts, I'll collect your homework from your teachers and explain to them what happened." Kirino said. Though at that moment Kirino wondered something... how the hell did a hollow get passed the City's security? This IS a school. It shouldn't be that easy. "Oh well..." she thought as she went on her way to take Minami home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]   School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

School Sucks: I don't understand this shit! [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next