Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] Vote_lcapOhhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] Voting_barOhhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] Vote_lcapOhhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] Voting_barOhhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:36 pm

Down the streets of Karakura walks a normal high school girl.  That is, if by normal it meant an extremely flirtatious Sugiura who was wearing a school outfit on the weekend.  Yuri Nakamura was a young Sugiura, at only 16 years old (which was really young for a race that can live thousands of years).  She was a rather happy girl.  She walked and had a smile on her face.  There was definitely a...seductive piece to the way she moved.  She had medium length purple hair that went down to her shoulders.  Her school uniform was blue and white, and the skirt was...well, actually extremely short.  She also had thigh high black stockings on.  On her head was a fashion bow, which was just a headband with a bow on the side of it.  On her feet, she wore regular school shoes.  Yes she was an extremely attractive (yet also very very open) girl.  Every step she took she generally had people of both genders staring.  Why?  Because she created a Sugiura spell that caused most people to find her attractive, or at the very least not frown upon her way of acting.  Of course, it was Japan.  They are a lot more open in the first place.  The reason Yuri was out was because she was going grocery shopping for her parents.  Of course, Yuri was taking her sweet time getting there.  Her parents didn't even need the groceries yet.  Yuri was doing this in order to help them out.  Since it wasn't needed, she was in no rush.  She kept her money secure in a purse at her side.  Secretly, the reason Yuri was doing this was to find something fun to do.  Before she went home she would have the groceries, but she hoped she could find someone interesting to talk to.  Communication with people was one of Yuri's favorite things, along with flirting.  If she made a friend in the process, that was an added bonus.  She was scanning the streets, until she saw someone.  Isn't she a cutie.  Yuri was bisexual, and she was a flirt.  In front of her she saw a cute girl who peaked her interest.  So, Yuri sped up to catch up, as the girl was walking the other way.  She tapped the girl on the shoulder.  "Hey there."  She said, in a very friendly manner, yet with a hint of seductive undertones.

Last edited by Snopy Saika on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 8:55 pm

A teenage girl with long, semi-wild, black hair and magenta colored eyes was standing outside of a small shop. She was standing next to the entrance of an alley way, which most would deem slightly suspicious. It also didn't help that she was merely watching the people that walked by. The owners of the shop became wary of her at first, but when people looked at her, the fact that she just smiled and waved back put their curiosities at ease. Her name was Arai, quite fitting of what any people thought of her. She wore red and yellow sweat-like pants, a white shirt, and a matching jacket. Arai currently had a soft expression, just looking around for something to do or someone to talk to. With her history, it was no mystery as to why people of Karakura City would stay away from her. She had a tendency to become violent, hateful, and manipulative. So, when she was acknowledged by anyone without fear, it was truly a miracle, or... they had no fucking idea who she was. "And here's one of them..." she thought as someone tapped her on the shoulder and gave a friendly greeting. Arai turned her head towards the person and blinked a few times, slightly shocked at the casualness of this persons treatment towards her. "Uh... Hiya!" she accepted this girls lack of knowledge of her past quite quickly and decided to attempt to make a friend, "I'm Arai! What's your name? Can I do something for ya?" A little quick to the name asking, but Arai hoped it was okay. This was just a stranger that tapped her shoulder. For all Arai knew, this girl just wanted directions to some store or street. Maybe acting that excited was a little over board. Either way, she held her hand out after her own quick greeting and hoped for a handshake. If she wasn't to receive one, she'd merely drop her hand back to her side and figure out what the girl wanted.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:37 pm

The girl turned her head and blinked at Yuri. This girl had long dark wild hair. Sexy. Yuri thought as she took note of the girl's hair. This girl was simply standing next to an alleyway, of course that didn't bug Yuri in the least. She didn't really take note. Yuri was not scared, considering she has had to get out of sticky situations, and odds were there was nothing in that alleyway to harm her. As the girl turned, Yuri noticed she was even cuter than she had initially expected. Her magenta colored eyes and that sweet smile made her look really cute. In fact, her wild and messy hair only made her look cuter. The girl immediately seemed a little surprised, but she cheerfully greeted back anyway. Oh, even her voice is cute. Yuri thought as Arai introduced herself. She responded in asking Yuri her name and if she could do anything for her. "My my, aren't you a cutie." Yuri said in a rather playful and cheerful tone, though she was completely serious. "My name is Yuri. I was kinda bored and wanted something to do or someone to talk to. Maybe make a friend while I'm at it. And I would like to get to know a cutie like you." She was flirting hardcore, but she really did want to try and get to know Arai. She glanced Arai up and down again. "So, what brings a girl like you out here. You busy with something? Or do you have some free time on your hands?" Arai looked rather idle, but she figured she'd ask. "If you are busy and don't have time, I could go if you want. If not, I'd like to hang out a bit."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:08 am

"U-Um... What?" Arai blinked a few times, her cheeks turning red at the comment the girl said about her being 'cute'. She didn't exactly get an answer. The girl just introduced herself and explained her reasoning for being around the area. She wanted something to do or someone to talk to. "And.. she chose me?" Arai had an innocent, almost flattered looking smile on her face. "Oh... Well I..." Arai was cut off again when Yuri called her a cutie for the second time. Her blush merely deepened. "Is she flirting with me?" Arai blinked a couple of times, looking at Yuri with a wide eyed expression. She almost felt like backing into the wall that she had been leaning against. She was asked what she was doing around the area and then rubbed the back of her head. "Well.. Not really anything." she replied and Yuri asked another question, "Well yeah... I guess I have some time on my hands. I wouldn't mind hanging out. Is there something in particular you wish to do, or... well have to get done?" Arai took a step off of the wall and stood up straight. It's not every day that you get a person to come up and talk to you like this especially if you were a well known crazy person that no one wanted to hang out with. At least that is what Arai felt about herself. It was nice to meet someone who had not heard the rumors about her, even though a lot of them actually were true. Arai glanced around the area to think of something she would want to do if the girl didn't exactly have an idea of her own. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to think of anything. She wasn't exactly well-versed in getting to know people or 'hanging out', as Yuri called it.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:49 am

The girl wasn't expecting what Yuri was doing, and she questioned it shyly. Her face began to turn red from it. It was kind of adorable. Combined with how innocent her face was, it was REALLY adorable. Yuri was VERY happy with her choice. Yuri didn't allow Arai t say much before she called her cute again. When Yuri finally gave her room to speak, she rubbed the back of her head. The moment that Arai said she didn't have to do anything, Yuri perked up. When Arai agree'd to hanging out, a mischievous yet playful smile moved onto her lips. "Awesome." She went to walk past Arai, sliding her hand along Arai's arm as she passed, then turned once she was a short distance away. "I was out getting groceries for my parents, but it isn't urgent. I honestly only came out to look for something to do. We could hit the mall, we could go to the park, or we could go out and get something to eat, maybe see a movie." It almost seemed like Yuri was trying to get this to seem like a date, which she kinda was. After all, how often do you get to spend the day with someone this cute? "Well, you got any suggestions? I'm up for just about anything." Yuri stopped and continued to smile at Arai. Arai probably didn't yet realize how much flirting was about to go on. Of course, Yuri wouldn't be surprised if Arai was clueless or didn't respond to it. Either way, she was going to spend the day with this adorable girl.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:13 am

Arai smiled back when she saw Yuri smile. When they were both smiling, everything seemed to calm down. Arai didn't get too nervous and was able to try to act casually. Yuri went to move passed her and Arai felt her brush along her arm, but was unable to tell if it was intentional. She figured that it was because it was a pretty large sidewalk and a lot of space to walk, so why get that close? This thought made Arai even shyer, and her cheeks turned a deeper red. Arai kept her eyes on Yuri, seeing her turn back to her after making it a short distance. Yuri explained what she was doing and then Arai nodded. "Alright... I don't really have any money, so maybe the park? Taking a walk through the park doesn't sound like a bad idea." Arai suggested, using one of the things that Yuri had mentioned, "Yeah... I think that'll be good." Arai walked over to Yuri and then pointed towards the park, "It's this way!" Arai began walking in that direction, hoping that she would move with her. When they started walking together, Arai would look around desperately trying to find something to talk about quickly. The first thing that came to her eyes was a small shop that they sold little dolls at. "So... Do you like dolls?" she sorta blurted out quickly. "Ah! Stupid stupid! Why would you ask something like that!? You can't ask her her na-.. She gave that already! Or her favorite color? A place she likes? Hobbies?! No.. You ask her about dolls! Stupid!" Arai thought to herself, but kept her composure completely, even though she wanted to tear her own hair out. "Oh and.. I can go with you to the grocery story if you want."
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyFri May 03, 2013 1:48 am

The girl seemed to be easing up a bit, which Yuri liked. She didn't like it when people were all tense. When Yuri turned back, she saw Arai's eyes were locked onto her, and her face was even redder. "Aww, you're blushing. How cute!" When Yuri finished asking her question, Arai mentioned she didn't have any money. The park was the final decision. Yuri actually giggled a little as she heard Arai seem to reassure herself several times. Arai sounded excited though when she pointed to which direction the park was. Yuri knew where the park was, a girl like her has gotten around. Of course, the way this girl was acting was adorable, so she would just follow along. Not to mention, she didn't want to upset her. As cute as her nervous reaction might be in that instance, a smile would be cuter. Yuri did indeed walk along with Arai, and when she turned her head what did she see? Arai frantically looking around. Her eyes locked onto a doll shop, and she quickly blurted out a question about dolls. Yuri couldn't tell that Arai was freaking out inside. However, she giggled and responded to the question. "I'm not, like, a huge fan of them. I still have some dolls from when I was a little girl that I am attached to. Memories and stuff, you know?" Yuri replied to the question politely. Arai finally asked if Yuri wanted to have Arai accompany her to the grocery store later. "Of course. I would love it." Yuri decided to make up some of her own topics to ease Arai's nervousness. "So Arai, I'm surprised you agree'd to hang out with me so easily. I'm glad I got to spend the day with a girl as adorable as you...but, why?" She asked, trying to get something of a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Arai only blushed more when the original one had been called out. She tried pushing it back, but that wasn't working. So many compliments that she was not used to at all were being thrown at her. She didn't know how to handle them the right way. At times she wanted to just say "No, I'm not", but she felt that would be really rude and didn't want to offend the only person who seemed to have the guts to talk to her. Then 'dolls' came out of her mouth in the stupidest way. Yuri took it nicer than most would and went along with it. "Memories? Yeah. I think I get that." she said, thought about it for a moment, and then nodded, "Yeah. I get it." Arai actually put on a nice smile a moment later, feeling like she was enjoying herself for the first time in a while. Arai asked if she would like her to go to the store with her and Yuri replied with an 'of course', which helped Arai keep that smile on her face for just a bit longer. And then a question came to her. She wasn't sure exactly how to answer it at first. "Well... I don't have very many friends. Actually I don't have any." Arai told her and then glanced way from Yuri so she could not see the look of nervousness on her face. She didn't want to tell her that most people hated her because of a split personality and violent tendencies! How the hell would that help her keep a friend!? It wouldn't. That would just be a stupid thing to tell her. "I got picked on a lot in high school and when I stuck up for myself they just began to hate me more, so... Um... I-... Well, I guess that's it." Arai turned her head back forward, but did not look at Yuri and did keep her head low as if she were ashamed. "Great... first person to ever talk to me in a long time and I have to lie to them... This isn't fair." Arai said, feeling really guilty, not realizing the fact that they were entering the park about now.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:11 am

Upon pointing out the blush on Arai's face, it immediately got worse. Yuri loved being able to make someone blush so easily. Upon the kind response to Arai's doll question, Arai once again responded in a way where she was almost reassuring herself that she understood it. Yuri's mission was a success. a smile popped onto the dark haired girl's face. As Yuri expected, much cuter than a nervous reaction. Of course, the moment Yuri asked about her willingness to hang out with a random stranger, Arai's head darted the other way. Yuri picked up on it immediately, it was usually a nervous response. Arai explained about how she had no friends, and people hated her when she tried to stick up for herself when being picked on. Yuri, of course, was clueless about Arai's split personality and violent history. Thus, her response was entirely based on what was just given. "Hmm, well that isn't your fault. Girls probably pick on you because they are jealous you are so much prettier than they are, and guys...well, some of them are just assholes. You shouldn't take what they say personally." Yuri nodded and spoke. She really meant it. She used to be teased herself, until she came up with that spell to make a large percentage of people in close vicinity get flat out attracted to her, or at least accept her. Not to mention if anyone did try that, Yuri just wouldn't put up with that bullshit. Still, she wouldn't resort to blows, which she doesn't realize is far better than how Arai handles things. They had finally entered the park. "Come on, cheer up. The sun is shining, there is fresh air, and it just feels nice out here. It is such a beautiful day out too, almost as beautiful as you." Yuri just said that so casually. It was completely natural for her at this point. She was not shy, and she thought Arai was beautiful. There was no reason not to say it, at least in Yuri's mind. There was a little stone path leading through the park in front of where the girls were walking. "Come on, lets go." Yuri said as she grabbed Arai's hand and pulled her along. She would only release Arai's hand if Arai showed somehow she didn't want her hand held. Otherwise, she was NOT letting go.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:21 pm

"Hmm, well that isn't your fault. Girls probably pick on you because they are jealous you are so much prettier than they are..." was what she said. Arai turned her head away with a "if only she knew" expression on her face, and then Arai looked back to her to listen to the rest. "...and guys...well, some of them are just assholes. You shouldn't take what they say personally." was what she said this time. Arai repeated the previous action, this time adding her own mental facepalm into the mix. "God... She's so nice to me and it's only because she doesn't know the real me." Arai thought and then looked forward normally, "I can't ever let her find out about it... If I do... She won't be my friend anymore." Yuri must have noticed the changes in expression, Arai just hoping not all of them, and then tried to cheer her up. Arari turned to her, blinked a few times, and then nodded with another genuine smile. "Alright then." she said to the first part, but then her eyes widened and another deep blush came to her face. It wasn't just 'cute' this time, but it was 'beautiful'. Arai didn't understand. Every one else insulted her and called her ugly, or a monster. How could she even be remotely 'beautiful' in anyone's eyes? "Thank you... for all of the compliments, Yuri." Arai spoke sincerely, a shy blush still on her face, "I'm not used to it... at all. People usually say the complete opposite about me. It's one of the reasons why I gave up on keeping my hair straightened up and just wear sweats all the time..." She had been looking to the floor in the usual shy girl manner when she was talking. She heard Yuri say 'Let's go' and looked up. The moment she did, her hand was grabbed and she was pulled along. "Oh okay!" she said, startled by the sudden gesture of being pulled along in such a manner. She didn't pull her hand back, but just followed along with it, merely wondering where Yuri wanted to go at this point.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Yuri was completely oblivious to the look that Arai had given her. Arai's response initially was boring to her attempt at cheering her up, but when she called Arai it was quite different. Yuri smiled a content smile, as the blush was VERY satisfying. She, after a moment, was thanked for the compliments. Yuri turned her head and looked at Arai with a look that screamed "WHAAAAAAAAAAA" when Arai stated she had been called the opposite. That literally did not register in Yuri's mind. Even in less flattering clothing Arai still looked good, at least to Yuri. She assumed that at one point Arai wore cuter clothing, and if they called her that when she did that, it made even LESS sense. "THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!" Yuri blurted out. "When I give out compliments, I only give them out if I mean it. And I mean it when you say you are an attractive girl. What idiot would say otherwise?" Yuri bluntly stated. At this point Yuri had already grabbed Arai's hand and was holding it as they walked along. "Don't listen to whatever idiot said that. You are definitely not ugly. Actually, it is a sin you hide your beauty under such average clothes. You deserve clothes that lets your beauty shine!" Yuri said cheerfully. "That's it, one of these days I am taking you shopping. We are going to get you some very cute clothes!" Yuri pulled Arai along, still holding her hand, as they came to a point in the path. Yuri turned and took Arai with her, off the path and through a small opening in some trees. Upon coming out, they were at the edge of a part of the lake. "I love it here, it is so peaceful." Yuri pulled Arai over to a bench near the side of the lake and sat the two of them down. "Its really beautiful at night too, and it is awesome for skinny dipping! I should bring you with me to try it sometime!" Yuri was perky and cheerful, even while saying something so odd. Not caring she just met this girl. While sitting on the bench, Yuri sat as close as she could to Arai, hoping to move in to snuggle into her warmth. In fact, she wrapped her arms around Arai's closest arm, and was not letting go, unless Arai showed she didn't like Yuri doing that.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:57 am

Arai was slightly startled by Yuri's reaction, but it was sweet. It wasn't every day that someone would seem appalled at her being called ugly, or at her being insulted in any case. She even made Arai feel much better by saying she never said anything without meaning it. "That's actually really nice, thanks!" she said with a big smile on her face, starting to feel slightly excited about the young girl she had just met. "And the people who said things like that just didn't like me, I guess..." Arai said, once again lying. She knew the reasons behind all the insults. She just didn't want to say why out of fear of what Yuri would say about it. "Thanks!" Arai began to feel even more comfortable, allowing a more cheerful and friendly tone in her voice. When Yuri mentioned her clothes, she looked down to them and gave a sheepish smile. "I can get where you're coming from on that subject, but truthfully it's quite comfortable... I can wear skirts and cute things at times... I just don't. I also don't exactly own any, so maybe a shopping trip wouldn't be too bad." Arai said, tilting her head to the side and her eyes shifting upwards as if she were thinking about it, "Yep! It wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Maybe even really fun!" At moment later, her hand was grabbed and she was being dragged along, something she was definitely not used to. Positive physical contact with another living person? No, not used to it at all, but... It was nice. She even kept a smile on her face, like she was genuinely having fun.

Yuri lead her through some trees and they came out into a very peaceful area. There was even a lake. It was beautiful enough to widen Arai's eyes in awe. "I've never seen this place before... With how much I wonder around, it's a wonder I've never been here." she said as she sat down next to a bench. Arai's eyes widened in shock when she heard something leave Yuri's mouth. She turned to her with an eyebrow raised and blinked in shock, her jaw dropping in the same manner. "You... skinny... dip??" she asked, "Doesn't that mean you're naked in the water? How could you do that in a public place! If you got caught, you'd get in trouble!" When she sat down, Yuri got quite close. Arai looked at her confused for a moment, but calmed down, thinking this was Yuri's way of being friendly. So when Yuri grabbed onto her arm and held it, she allowed it and just looked out to the lake, feeling a light breeze picking up.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm

As Yuri showed how appalled she was at the thought of someone treating Arai like she was ugly, Arai cheerfully thanked her with a big smile on her face. As Yuri went on and on, Arai continued to thank her, and the smile seemed to get even brighter. That was, of course, until clothes were mentioned. Arai tried to play it off like they were comfortable. Though, she did go on to say she didn't own any, and that a shopping trip might be fun. After a moment of what appeared to be thinking, she repeated herself, but said it might be fun. "Of course it will be! But by the time I am done with you, you won't even understand why you never wore skirts and dresses and other cute clothes." When they arrived at the lake, Yuri glanced over to Arai and saw her eyes widen. Apparently she had never seen the lake. Yuri giggled when she heard Arai's response to the idea of skinny dipping. She seemed a little shocked. "Not if you go to a hidden spot I won't. There are areas that people don't know about, and unless someone causes some serious (and loud) problems, no one would ever go there. If it makes you uncomfortable, then the first few times we do it we can use bathing suits, and slowly ease you into being naked. Oh, you'd probably look cute in a bathing suit!"

Yuri was excited at the thought. "If you don't have one, we could get you a really cute one when I take you shopping!" When Yuri grabbed onto Arai and snuggled into her, there was no resistance. A cute girl was letting Yuri snuggle into her, and she really liked it. There was a light breeze, it felt nice. It also took some of the warmth off of Yuri, so she snuggled even more into Arai. "I think we're going to have fun over the next few weeks. I'm going to show you so many fun things." This was not spoken suggestively. Yuri wasn't about to take advantage of such an insecure girl just to do "things". She was going to show this girl a good time, and in the mean time Yuri got to be close to a cute girl. It was a win win. At this point Yuri rested her head on Arai's shoulder. "It's nice out here isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:45 pm

"Well maybe I will!" Arai happily agreed with Yuri about the clothes as they entered the lake area. Yuri saw Arai's reaction and went to reply to her questions about being caught. Skinny dipping was an interesting thing to do, but out in public? How about at home or in a private pool! Even at night on the beach, but in a public park where kids can be caught running through? A little odd. Not to Yuri obviously, and her next comment confirmed it. "So you go looking for random spots to skinny dip in? You're a wild child, aren't ya?" Arai said, thinking it was ironic since her own name meant "wild". "And maybe.. Haven't been in a bathing suit in a long time... I even started just wearing a t-shirt when I got older... Man, I need to stop acting like a guy!" Arai said, giggling at herself. "Wait.. Loud problems?! Ahahahaha. Sounds like you're talking about sex. *gasp* Have you!? In the lake?" Arai's eyes widened in interest and she stared hyperly at Yuri awaiting her answer. After her answer, their conversation moved back to shopping, but this time shopping for bathing suits. The two sat down and Arai happily allowed Yuri, this new but very kind girl that she had just met, hold onto and snuggle up against her. Although it wasn't something she was used to, she couldn't say that she disliked it. It was nice to get some positive attention for once, unlike the negative she usually got. "I think we will as well." Arai agreed to the fact that the two of them were going to have a nice time... for the next few weeks? Arai stared off with a blank face, staying quiet for a bit and unsure of what that meant. "Does that mean she won't be around for that long? If she plans on being my friend... Why such a short time?" she thought and then heard Yuri speak up again. She merely nodded back to her, as Yuri set her head on her shoulder. This was just... so new.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:23 pm

Oh I know you will. Yuri thought to herself, though she didn't say it out loud. When Arai commented on her being a wild child, the first thing that came to mind was how wild Arai's hair was. "Nothing wrong with being a little wild. After all, your hair is wild, and it looks cute and I wanna play with it!" Yuri made that comparison for a very specific reason. It was subliminal messaging almost, except she had no ill intent behind it and she wasn't lying to do it. In fact, Yuri's hand slowly inched its way to Arai to poke at her hair. Unless Arai backed away, Yuri would begin playing with it a little, twirling it around her finger and messing with it. As Yuri did this (or didn't if Arai made her stop or avoided it), Arai explained how she wore a T-shirt to swim. "You definitely need to wear a bathing suit! You'd look adorable in one." Yuri had to stop herself from drooling at the thought. Then Arai started laughing and suddenly asking if Yuri had had sex in the lake. She seemed kinda hyper. "What? No, of course not. That's just wrong...and quite honestly exhausting. I mean, who the hell has the stamina to have sex and swim at the same time?" Yuri spoke as if she had experience. She had experience with sex, but not with swimming and having sex. The few times she does have sex is always in a very private place, a park would not be a viable location for Yuri. Arai remained mostly silent for the remainder, and when Yuri mentioned the nest few weeks, it didn't dawn on her that it could be taken the wrong way. She honestly meant that they would have fun over the next few weeks, not that it would only be the next few. Of course, that confusion probably wouldn't last long. "I'll have you wearing cute clothes and cute bathing suits, no matter how long it takes." With her head resting on Arai's shoulder, Yuri felt elated. She was cuddling up with, and had her head resting on the shoulder of a cute girl. This was much further than she expected to be able to go. "I'm not making you uncomfortable am I? You're just so warm and cuddly looking." She said as she nuzzled in more. She stayed like this for awhile before finally asking something. "So cutie, got any hobbies? Things you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:02 am

"My hair!" Arai brought her hands up to her head and held her hair down, "My hair is always like this! It's uncontrollable! I've tried different shampoos, conditioners, gels, and hairsprays... Only time it calms down is when it's in a ponytail and even then these front ones..." Arai brought her hands to the front and grabbed onto the hairs that fell in front of her face, pulling on them a few times, but gently, "They never listen to me! They even pop out of the ponytail!" She saw Yuri move to poke her, which made her pull back just a bit, but that was out of normal reflex. She just leaned back to normal half a second later, not really caring about her hair being played with. "I might check out a bathing suit one of these days, but I don't really know when." Arai's question about Yuri's sex in the lake was a little out there, but the reaction she got made her feel a little awkward. She felt like she offended Yuri and she really didn't mean to do that. "I'm sorry... Didn't 'mean to make you mad." Arai said, looking towards the ground, "The way you were talking... I guess I took it really wrong." Arai allowed the conversation to move passed clothing and bathing suits by not replying to the next statement on that. She stayed quiet until she was suddenly asked about whether she was comfortable or not. "Oh... No, I'm fine." Arai said with a sincere smile, "I am just not really used to people being so nice to me. And I can't remember the last time someone held onto me. It's nice. I don't have a problem with it at all." Yuri asked about hobbies and Arai had to think. After a moment, she shook her head no. "Actually I don't... Never really tried anything. Another part of me enjoys both the violin and the piano, but I don't have any talent in it. I mostly listen when I can." Arai told her, using her words in a way that would not hint towards the fact that the other part of her was actually a split personality.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:00 am

Upon mentioning how wild her hair was, Arai seemed to panic and try to hold it in place. She explained how no matter what she tried her hair looked like that, even with a pony tail it was crazy. Yuri had to stop herself from drooling at picturing Arai in a pony tail. Yuri had such a wide view of what looked good that it wasn't hard to make her drool. She giggled a bit. "Sounds adorable." Initially Arai backed off, but she leaned back in allowing Yuri to play with her hair. Arai mentioned during this process that she might look at some, but she didn't know when. "Weren't you listening silly? I'll be taking you to find one soon enough." Arai looked towards the ground as Yuri responded to her sex in the lake comment, stating that she didn't mean to make her mad. Yuri raised an eyebrow and halted her hair playing. "Mad? What are you talking about? Silly, I wasn't mad." As Yuri said that she ruffled Arai's hair. Arai remained silent for a little bit before she answered Yuri's question about being uncomfortable. Can't remember the last time someone held onto her? What, did her parents hate her...or... "That's terrible!" Yuri cuddled up tighter. "How could no one hold someone as cuddly as you?!" Yuri didn't ask any deeper into it, as it seemed kinda personal for a first meeting. If Arai wanted to tell her, she would. After a short time Yuri let go of Arai and hopped onto her feet. "I guess it's about time I went to get some groceries. You wanted to come right? Then lets go!" Yuri waited for Arai to stand up before skipping back towards the main path. If she got to the path before Arai, she'd wait. Once that was done, they'd head back towards the entrance to the park. "Thanks for coming with me! Someone like you is just what I needed to turn a boring grocery trip into something fun!"
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:34 pm

This was getting a little confusing and strange and odd and nerve wrecking. So much closeness. She wasn't sure how to react. At first it was nice, it was fun. It was new and she liked it, but so much of it started making her very strange and uncomfortable. She couldn't help it. It got to the point where she was just staying silent. Besides the bit about Yuri maybe being mad at her sex comment, which was just being cleared up, she didn't know what else to say. Once Yuri confirmed that she was "being silly", Arai merely nodded and was slowly beginning to tense up. It wasn't enough to notice yet, but it was there. When she mentioned the last time someone showed her affection being a long time ago, Yuri cuddled her even tighter. For a short moment, Arai almost pulled completely away, but she stopped as Yuri suddenly spoke up again. This time Yuri mentioned going to the store and jumped up to her feet. Instantly Arai was able to calm down and stood up along with her, keeping a smile on her face. "Y-yeah." she said stuttering just a bit, but not enough to be seriously noticed, "If you feel it's time, let's go!" Arai tried to keep a straight face. Yuri began skipping towards the path and Arai followed close after. She didn't skip or anything like that, but she was easily able to keep up with her. She slid her hands into her pockets and walked along with her. "No problem. It's nice to not just be standing by that shop for hours on end... Don't usually have much to do besides that." Arai told her as they began moving through the park and back towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Arai got up and followed Yuri, keeping up with her rather well.  Arai mentioned about how she stood by that shop on hours on end.  "Really?  That doesn't sound like fun.  We need to get you having some fun!  You deserve to enjoy yourself."  They walked for a bit.  "You know, sometimes I make people uncomfortable with all the hugging, you aren't uncomfortable are you?"  Until Arai responded to that, she would not speak any more on the subject.  They walked for a bit, leaving the park and heading to the nearest grocery store.  It was beginning to get darker, but they had plenty of time before it got pitch black.  She was still skipping, though making sure she walked directly besides Arai.  "It still makes no sense...even if people are jealous of you, how can someone like you be all alone standing in front of a store all day?"  She was kinda speaking to herself, but then quickly turned to Arai.  She kept walking but her skipping stopped.  "Do you have any idea why they would do that?  I mean, you would know the answer more than I would."  She had no idea just what kind of question she really asked, and she had no idea the truth behind everything.  "I suppose some people are just jerks...wait, did someone spread false rumors about you?!  People can be stupid and instantly think rumors are true, is that what happened!?"  Yuri blurted out.  She also had no idea any negative rumors about Arai were true.  Of course, she hadn't heard any rumors about Arai, and at this point in time, she wouldn't believe them.  

Yuri was distracted when she bumped into someone.  She looked up and there was a boy about her age standing there.  "Hey, watch where you're...oh, hey ladies."  The boy suddenly changed tune and started trying to smooth talk.  "How would you like to spend some time with someone like me."  Yuri put up her hand.  "Don't bother, turn your butt around and go away.  I'm with her, not you, and I don't want to be with you."  Yuri was trying to shoo him away.  "Oh, I'm so sorry.  I didn't know you were...!"  He looked over, straight at Arai.  "HOLY SHIT!"  His hand almost instinctively shot up and a fireball formed.  He aimed it straight at Arai and fired.  Yuri's eyes widened and without a second thought her hand shot up and shot a gust of wind shot out, causing the fireball to miss, thankfully hitting the street where no one was standing.  "What the hell were you thinking!  You could have hurt her!"  The boy looked confused at Yuri's reaction, but then his eyes widened.  "Oh, I am so sorry!  I must have mistook her for someone else, someone dangerous."  The boy bowed and ran, looking a little embarrassed.  He didn't think that Arai was who he thought she was if someone was defending her like that.  "I'm...not even sure what to think of that guy.  Hey, Arai, you okay?  You aren't hurt right?"  Yuri said while checking for any wounds or damage. In the process she grabbed Arai's shoulders and shook her a little. She wanted to see reactions to determine if she was okay or not.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:35 am

"Uh... well... Ye-.. No. No I'm fine." Arai's instincts pushed her into lying. She really wanted a friend and being honest might push Yuri away. In a way, she was desperate. Yuri was a little strange compared to most people, very touchy and physical. Arai could get used to it... At least she hoped she could. The two moved on and began heading to the store. Yuri was really full of energy and was skipping through out their walk. Arai felt a little silly being so hesitant and calm. There was a moment she even thought of copying Yuri, but she immediately felt insecure and couldn't even attempt. She heard Yuri's next question and glanced away from her, towards the floor. The thought upset her. Her lying upset her, and yet there was another question pushed to her. Should she answer? The tone Yuri used wasn't exactly towards her, but speaking out loud. "Well... I..." Arai began to mumble, but stopped when Yuri got seemingly defensive over the idea of rumors being spread about her. The way Yuri reacted to that though was strange, almost like it might of been from experience. "W-Well... It's really hard to explain..." Arai said quietly so that only Yuri would hear her, but her attention was suddenly caught by someone they were coming up to. She went to prevent Yuri from bumping into them, but her reflexes were a little too slow when her mind was as distracted as it was. It was a male... Arai's demeanor changed instantly, thought it was quite subtle. Her eyes hardened a bit and she stared at him as he turned to look at Yuri. Her posture suddenly went 'perfect' as if she was alert and ready for something. As usual, the guy began to flirt and Yuri showed him some attitude, which Arai found rather amusing, it even made her smirk. If she hadn't gone defensive, she might of even giggled.

"HOLY SHIT!" and there it was. She was recognized. Before Arai even had a second to react, a fireball was short towards her face. Her eyes widened and she raised her hand to block it from hitting her face. She felt a shift in wind and dropped her hands, looking towards the fireball right as it hit the street behind her. Hearing Yuri yell at them, she turned back to the two of them and watched Yuri with wide eyes. Her eyes shifted towards the man she had just been protected from. She was in shock!!! Arai's shoulders were grabbed, but she never turned to Yuri. Yuri shook her, causing Arai's head to bobble back and forth as she stared down the street at the young man that had just apologized for attacking her. After a moment, she snapped back into reality and blinked. "Whoa, wait, what? Yes! I'm fine!" Arai nodded to her, setting a hand on one of Yuri's as she was holding her shoulders, "You sa-... you saved me... Why? You've got powers!? Tell me about them please?!! I want to know!" Arai stepped towards Yuri and placed her own hands on Yuri's, an excited look in her eyes and a nice smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:06 pm

Yuri raised an eyebrow.  She swore she almost heard a yes.  Though, why would this girl lie?  She had every right to her own personal space, if it really bothered her she would probably say so, especially if asked.  "Alright then!"  Yuri said happily, continuing to skip next to Arai.  As Yuri bombarded Arai with questions, she seemed a little overwhelmed.  Arai began to explain that it would be hard to explain when she stopped.  Yuri obviously didn't notice Arai's attempt to stop her, as Arai hadn't successfully done anything.  While dealing with the boy she had bumped into, she didn't notice the perfect posture Arai had gone into.  The fireball was released and Yuri deflected it.  As Yuri tried to check Arai for damage, she seemed dazed.  Of course she was, she just had a fireball barely miss her head.  As Yuri shook, Arai's head vacantly bobbled.  Yuri would have giggled if she wasn't still worried.  When Arai snapped back to reality, Yuri let out a small sigh of relief.  One of Arai's hands went to Yuri's hand, still on her shoulder.  "Good, you looked kind of silly with your head bobbing back and forth though hehe."  Yuri giggled a bit from the thought.  

Arai at first seemed to be trying to figure out how and why, and then suddenly the question snapped to Yuri's powers.  She suddenly seemed excited.  Now both of her hands were on Yuri's, which Yuri kind of liked.  A pretty girl was kinda holding her hands.  "Y-yea I do."  Yuri stuttered a bit.  There was of course her little secret, her spell that causes people to feel attracted to her.  If she explained back, this entire thing would be set backwards.  She didn't mean harm by the spell anyway, she didn't use it to take advantage of people.  Still, it would be best if she didn't mention it.  As Yuri thought these things, her head turned and she seemed to be staring into the distance.  She snapped back after about 2 seconds.  "It's nothing much really, I just have the power to create and control wind really.  It's how I knocked that fireball away.  I can also pressurize it a bit to make weapons if I need to..."  Yuri was kind of nervous herself.  The whole power thing was something she tended to keep secret.  Not the easiest to explain to some people.  She was blushing a little, she didn't want one thing to end, that was for sure.  That thing was the holding of hands.  "It's something that I kinda prefer to keep secret...but using them was better than seeing your pretty face scarred by that fireball...or worse, death."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:27 pm

"I looked silly?" Arai blinked a single time in confusion before her realization of Yuri's powers came into play and then suddenly she became excited. Asking Yuri about her abilities seemed to throw her off. She actually started stuttering, something Arai didn't think someone has confident as Yuri would do in almost any situation. Though, Arai's sudden change in action might have set that off. Arai got the first explanation out of Yuri and nodded, expecting more immediately from her. Her eyes were wide with excitement. She was impressed to see that Yuri could actually create the air. Most people would only be able to use the already existing air and manipulate it. Yuri then explained that she kept it a secret, which Arai wondered why. "Oh... And thank you for that. I should of thanked you before..." Arai's hands dropped back down to her sides, "But I don't understand why you would want to keep your powers a secret... If I had powers like that, I'd be proud of them... I'd use them when I can and have fun with it... Let's go." Arai turned the direction that they had been walking the entire time and continued that way. It was about time they get Yuri's grocery shopping done. "Oh... And... well..." Arai lowered her head to the ground and sighed, "The reason people don't like me very much... and the same reason that guy got scared of me is because.... I... I can sometimes get really violent and mean..." Arai's tone became saddened. She couldn't even look Yuri in the eye and half-expected her to just run away. "I've hurt people... And sometimes... I enjoy it." Arai left out the part that it was more of a 'split personality' because she was always aware when it happened and those with split personalities aren't. She has always considered it a part of herself she suppresses.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:48 pm

"Yes you did silly.  Your head was just bobbing back and forth, nothing wrong with that."  Yuri was somewhat unsure of why she stuttered, though it was likely just the sudden change in Arai.  She had gotten used to the shy and quieter Arai, so Arai getting this excited must have meant something.  Arai nodded at Yuri's first explanation, but continued to observe wide eyed.  This also is what made Yuri nervous enough to blush.  Yuri acted confident, but she had her issues which she kept hidden.  Still, she was so used to spending time with people and doing things such as this, why was she so nervous?  Odds are it was because no one took this much interest in something like her powers.  Suddenly Arai started to thank Yuri, and sadly her hands dropped to her sides.  No more hand holding, but Yuri kept the slight disappointment a secret and dropped her hands back down to her sides as well.  Arai explained how she would be proud of her powers, but Yuri could only rub the back of her own head.  It isn't an issue of pride, it's an issue of fitting in.  Yuri thought as she continued on with Arai.  

They had barely taken 2 steps when Arai's head drooped.  She started to talk about the reason people don't like her much.  Yuri turned her head and just looked, keeping silent.  She...can get violent?  Yuri noticed just how sad and depressing the tone sounded.  Yuri almost spoke up...but then Arai went on and told how she sometimes enjoyed it.  Now Yuri's eyes were the ones that were wide.  "Arai...tell me...tell me you're joking."  Yuri just knew Arai was serious though...no one would joke about that...it was just something you say when something is hard to believe.  "You...can get violent?  That just...I don't...and you enjoy it?"  Yuri was tempted to back away and just leave, but there were things stopping her.  She didn't know the whole story, for instance.  Arai never did anything to hurt her at this point either.  Not to mention Arai went on to admit it, and she sounded really ashamed of it...as if it was something she didn't know how to (or couldn't) fix.  Listening to that tone, there was just no way she could run off and leave Arai.  Yuri could defend herself, so what harm could it do?  Arai seemed all alone, and she probably needs at least one person to be there for her and to not run away.  Yuri knew what it was like to be all alone, maybe this was why she was taking a risk.  Still, she needed more details.  "Arai...can you please explain...what do you mean you get violent?  What do you mean you hurt people?  And what do you mean you enjoy it?  I just need...some explanations...since this isn't something people just joke about.  Don't hold back...even if by violent you really mean "violent"...I will listen to what you have to say."  Yuri said as they continued walking. She did her best to stay composed as she listened to whatever Arai had to say.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] Arai-AngsanaNew_zps65353929

"Arai...tell me...tell me you're joking."

Arai shook her head no and mumbled, "It'd be a lie..." Arai couldn't even look Yuri in the eye. She kept facing away from her, waiting to hear what she would say. Yuri just came back with another question about what she said, though it did sound rhetorical. With Yuri repeating everything she said, each time Arai felt herself flinch a little. She knew what she felt was wrong. It was horrible, but she couldn't help it at times. Most tried passing it off as a split personality, even she did at times, but deep down she knew it wasn't. It was extremely suppressed rage that at times she could not control, and when it came out she was like a different person. She was always in control, always aware of what she was doing at the time, though some memories she also suppressed because she just could not handle them anymore. Arai nodded to the repeated statements in question form and waited for the reaction. "I'm... not joking. I get violent. I've hurt people before, I've attacked them. And at the time, I enjoy it. I won't lie about it..." Arai told her, "It's why people are scared of me... It's why that guy was scared of me..." Arai didn't know what else to say. She wasn't going to sugar coat it. It took one accepting type of person to deal with someone like her. She merely felt as if she should tell the truth, but at the same time keep hidden the gruesome details behind it. That wasn't something she liked remembering, nor would she want that on anyone else's mind, so why would she mention it? She's not evil, just sadistically twisted at times. "I... understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore..." Arai's voice calmed down and went back to normal. She then looked up to Yuri with a serious look on her face. She wasn't being intimidating, but trying to show that Yuri did not need to feel obligated to stay around. She'd deal. It also likely didn't help that Yuri realizes now the type of person she was previously hanging on.
Back to top Go down
Skididdlypop
Grand Strategist
Skididdlypop

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Yuri did not like what she was hearing.  Arai hurt people, she attacked people, she ENJOYED it.  She didn't know what to say.  Part of her wanted to be understanding of the whole thing, it really did.  However, another part of her was scared.  Very scared.  She didn't want Arai to snap and start beating the living daylight out of her.  "I...I..."  Then Arai went on.  She understood if Yuri didn't want to talk to her anymore.  She...looked serious.  Yuri...had a feeling she'd feel dirty after this one.  "I'm...I'm so sorry...I just...don't want to get hurt.  I'm sorry!"  Yuri said as she began to run away from Arai.  This was selfish, but she was scared.  If someone who could make a fireball on command was scared of Arai, then Arai was strong.  Yuri didn't want to get hurt, not as bad as she thought she was going to.  She had gotten a small distance from Arai, shortly out of view of where they had been standing, but still in the city.  She wasn't looking and bumped into someone, falling to the ground.  "Ouch.  Sorry about th-AAAAT!!!"  Mid sentence she was dragged up to her feet.  "Where the hell is she?"  The voice was familiar.  It was that guy whom she had just protected Arai from.  She slapped the guy's hand off her shirt.  "Get the hell off me!  Where the hell is who, and why should I care?"  The guy immediately grabbed her shirt and pulled her off the ground.  "YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I MEAN, NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?"  Yuri moved her hand to punch the dude in the face, but he blocked it and slapped her, hard, across the face.  "Don't even try it bitch."  Yuri tried to struggle free, but his grip was too strong.  He threw her, slamming her into the side of a building.  Yuri screamed in pain from the impact, and stumbled back to her feet.  She was defending Arai, despite what just happening, she was not going to tell him anything.  "I have no idea what you're talking about."  She immediately pressurized some air and shot it out in order to cause some blunt force damage to his torso.  It hit him, but, which knocked him off for a second.  But as she tried to escape, he blocked her retreat.  His response was a punch to the gut.  

"WHERE IS SHE?"  He shot out a blast of fire, which Yuri was in no position to stop, and caused a giant burn to cover a large portion of Yuri's left arm, complete with some blood dripping down.  She was clutching her injured arm.  "I still don't know what you're talking about."  Stop it, stop defending her.  You're going to get yourself killed.  "I said it several times, I have no idea who this person you're thinking of is.  Just accept it and leave me be."  You idiot, you're going to die!  Why...why am I doing this!?  The man pulled his fist back and delivered an excessive force punch to Yuri's face, sending her flying to the ground several meters back.  Yuri was lying on the ground.  She was on her side, one leg bent.  She used her non-injured hand to hold her torso and head off the ground.  She was breathing heavily, and now blood dripped from her face, some of it onto her clothing, staining it with blood at the chest.  The side was stained with blood from her arm, and the sidewalk was becoming stained as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]   Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ohhhh, Isn't She a Cutie [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next