Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barA Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 Voting_barA Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

A Night on the Ice [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:19 pm

A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 SexyHeader_zps25aa2326

Eira had given into him, having never been driven to that state of physical ecstacy before. He was good at what he was doing. Seeing there current location and how difficult this car was making their movements, Eira was surprised at how much effort he was putting into this. It wasn't just the effort he was putting into the act either, but into her and her pleasure. She felt like he was in tune to her body and concentrating much more on her than he was on himself. Eira was used to having to be a selfish lover, one that used their body in the same way that they would use hers. This was different. This was completely new to her. It was overwhelming. He was overwhelming and she loved it.

There was the smallest change in his movements and Eira was about to tell that he was almost there, almost ready to release himself. He leaned into her again and started biting her neck. Her reaction came quickly, tightening her legs around his waist even more, pulling him harder into her, wanting to take in every ounce of him at this point. She wondered how long he would be able to hold. As his hand came up to grip her hair, she wrapped her arms around his back, holding him close to her as he spoke into her ear, "Fuck... fuck me, Eira, I'm gonna make you come before I do." Eira's breathing became even heavier as her pleasure filled moans filled the car even more than before.

"Y-You sure about that?" she whispered cockily into his ear, knowing that she was actually on the edge herself. The warmth radiating from her inner core was increasing with every powerful thrust he stimulated her with. She couldn't even hold back her moans at this point. She spoke through labored breaths and short bursts of moans, trying her best to hold herself back, to make him come first. It had been so long since she had felt that climax of pleasure that she wanted to savor it. She intentionally tried holding it back. She fought hard, but he was fighting an uphill battle within her lower self. Feeling that burst slowly creeping up on her, Eira knew she wasn't going to fight it for much longer.

"Mmm! Don't stop, don't stop." Eira moaned loudly through her nose, trying to fight it. She nuzzled her face into his neck, trying harder and harder to fight, but finally it came. She came. Her body betrayed her desire to hold herself back and took control. "I-I'm cumming!" she whispered through a short gasp. Eira's entire body tensed and her mouth opened widely, letting out what was almost a scream of pleasure right into his ear. Her hands found his shoulders, holding onto him for dear life as this radiating pleasure shot through her. With every thrust and rub he made after, Eira's body convulsed beneath him and she fell from her grasp, now laying limply under him as he continued.

"Hayate... Hayate... Cum for me..." she said his name in almost a whine, practically begging him to come at this point, not knowing how much more her body would be able to take under his powerful thrusts, "N-Not inside... You're not wearin' a-... a condom." Eira's eyes closed, her body both relaxing and tensing beneath him. She continued her moans, not able to control them. The continued stimulation after reaching her end was sending a pulse of pleasure through her with each thrust. And once he was finally able to release himself, Eira stared up at him, as if she were entranced by him. She didn't care where he'd want to release; she actually hoped he'd choose on his own.

For the first time in a very, very long time, Eira had been defeated. She had been overcome with a pleasure and catered to by the man she was with. It had been too long since that happened last. No, that was actually a lie. As she thought about it, Eira disappointingly realized something. Before now, it had never happened... "This man..." she thought as she looked up to him. Eira's eyes had completely softened. Even the smallest hint of care and admiration sparked in her eyes as she watched him. She blinked once and raised her hand to the side of his face. She wiped some of his sweat away from his face and brushed his hair back behind his ear with a smile, "Thank you. You're amazing."
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:10 am

A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 53k5le

"Y-You sure about that?" Her voice was cocky, but Hayate could sense the edge breaking. She was reaching the edge of her limits, but Hayate knew that his own was not long for this himself. His fervent thrusts continued to press deeply into her body, as her legs tightened around his waist. Hayate fucking loved that feeling, their bodies touching at many different points, in their own self-same rhythm. She couldn't seem to hold back her moans anymore, and each moan simply increased the pleasure that Hayate felt. She was feeling so much of it, and he just wanted her to feel more. He had to give her what she deserved. His fingers ran further through her hair, and his other hand continued to play with the little nib down below. "Mmm! Don't stop, don't stop." Her pussy tightened completely around him, and he found it almost impossible to move without waves of pleasure streaming down his shaft. He bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes, no longer speaking, focusing absolutely on pushing up inside of her. Her face pressed into his neck, and the fingers in her hair moved to her back, holding her up and pulling them in together, becoming essentially one. Her moans kept coming, and finally, Eira would let herself go. "I-I'm cumming!" She did not shout it. She whispered it, and the tightness around his dick squeezed harder and then receded. While she may not have shouted that, another loud moan escaped from her and echoed within the vehicle. Her hands gripped his shoulders for what seemed like forever, before she let go and fell limply onto the seat of the car.

He continued to move his hips, though it was clear that he was just about done. Every time he moved her body shivered and tensed a little bit. "Hayate... Hayate... Cum for me..." He grinned softly, her voice registering as almost begging in his ears. He had, in essence, won. He was no trying to go for a victory, but had somehow won anyway. He had made her orgasm violently. No matter what happened, neither Hayate nor Eira would forget what had happened this night. "N-Not inside... You're not wearin' a-... a condom." He smiled sheepishly at her, each of his movements eliciting an exhausted moan from the woman, "Your insides... too good... I'm probably not going to listen," He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers for a few more seconds, before pulling away, "It'll be fine, but I'll take responsibility if I have to." He bit his bottom lip and grunted, feeling himself release his seed inside of her. The explosion of sperm came quickly, rushing down his shaft and pressing deeply into her. He gave her a few more languid thrusts to empty himself, and then pulled out, looking down at her with a tired smile. She stared back at him, almost seemingly entranced.

A hand came up and wiped away the sweat from his face, and the fingers on Eira's clit finally moved away from their attentions. He used his other hand to wipe some of the hair from her eyes, as his own hair was moved around behind his ear, "Thank you. You're amazing." He chuckled modestly, shaking his head a little, "All thanks to the woman who knows what she wants. I'm just good at giving it." He grinned at her. It was true, though. Generally, most women would just lay down and let him do as he pleased. They were no fun. He gave them little effort, for they gave him little effort. No, those women were not the type of woman that Eira was. Eira had known what she'd wanted, and attempted to take control. From the very beginning, Eira had tried to run the show. Hayate couldn't let her have all of the fun, so he gave her his best. She deserved his best. Leaning into her, Hayate touched their noses together and kissed her once more, softly this time. "We should clean up... but not yet." He wanted to just lay here with her for a little while. It felt nice.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:45 pm

A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 SexyHeader_zps25aa2326

Eira was surprised by that reply. Her body was apparently driving him crazy. There were two things that came to her mind. The first was that he has absolutely no control over his body because of how wonderful her pussy must have felt around his dick. He was so overwhelmed by the pleasure he actually could not bring himself to pull out. The second was that for some odd reason, he wanted a bond with her that she wasn't entirely sure she was ready for. "H-Hayate." she went to speak again, but his lips pressed down against hers and once again she gave herself into him. He told her everything would be fine. Would it? Did he know what this would mean and what could happen?

Eira closed her eyes and made a huge leap of faith. She could have stopped him. She could have destroyed him for even thinking about doing what he was about to do, but something held her back. Whether it was the relaxing pleasure her body was now in after climaxing or the tone he held when telling her it will be fine, she really didn't know. She just knew that she was for some reason okay with him releasing inside of her. And after this amazing ride, Eira was finally able to feel him release into her body. A liquid warmth filled her up, causing her to bite her bottom lip. He kept thrusting for a few moments, releasing more and more inside of her with each thrust, but soon stopped.

After Eira said what she felt she needed to say, she laid there trying to catch her breath and calm her body down from this adventure of hers. She opened her eyes when she felt his nose touch hers and returned another kiss. "Do we even have anything to clean up with? The moment I sit up... Well..." Eira glanced away, her cheeks turning a little red, "I could probably use my clothes since they're soaking wet, but you're going to have to drive me back so I can change... Either that, or to your place so I can wash my clothes and not have to walk naked through a lobby of people... Where do you li-..." Knock, knock, knock. Eira jumped at the sudden knocking that came from the window.

"Shit..." she giggled a little and pulled the blanked up. The windows were fogged and tinted, so there was no way someone could see inside. She sat up and pulled Hayate in close, "Act like you're warming me up..." Eira immediately lowered the window once she was covered. "Is there a reason there is a soaking we pair of underwear laying outside of the car?" A policeman bent over and shined a flashlight in their faces. "Yes, as if you couldn't have looked around and deduced that yourself, moron. I fell in the ice." she motioned toward the lake, "He pulled me out and we stripped our clothes to warm up under the blanket and heater." Eira kept turning her head away from the light, glaring at the cop for shining it at her, "Or is that illegal now? ... Can you stop that!?" She pushed the light away.

"Get out of the car." the cop said and Eira just blinked. "You're joking, right?" Eira asked, but the cop repeated it, "Kiss my ass. If you even realized who I was, you'd be scared to approach this fucking car. Now back off, or tomorrow you won't have a home or job to go back to. We're not doing anything illegal and me touching the flashlight isn't an excuse for you to tell me to get out of the care. Now leave." The cop glared at her for a few moments and she just glared back. It was obvious he was trying to think of a valid reason to arrest her in her current state, but wasn't able to. "You two have ten minutes to scram. If I come back and you're still here, I'll be taking you in." The cop walked off and Eira raised the window, looking to Hayate and just began giggling, "Hardest bluff ever."
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:59 pm

A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 53k5le

He knew that he'd probably fucked up a little by cumming inside of her. He wanted to apologize, but he would probably have ruined something else by apologizing. Instead, after pulling away from the kiss, he gave her a small smile. "I recall that there's a pill to help, if it's needed. Have to take it in the morning or something, it might help if you want it," he recalled to her. He was certainly not ready for that kind of commitment, especially not on the first date, but if the necessity arose, it was entirely likely that Hayate would take that plunge. He'd hoped to not think about it at the moment though. "Do we even have anything to clean up with? The moment I sit up... Well..." He looked to the side as well, scratching his head. "Probably not... I might have a towel." He laughed quietly, "I could probably use my clothes since they're soaking wet, but you're going to have to drive me back so I can change... Either that, or to your place so I can wash my clothes and not have to walk naked through a lobby of people... Where do you li-..." He was about to comment, when they were both interrupted by a quiet knocking against one of the windows. Hayate swore to himself. Of course they'd have to arrive now. "Shit... Act like you're warming me up..." He laughed to himself and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his body. The window was lowered, and a flashlight was shined into their faces.

"Is there a reason there is a soaking we pair of underwear laying outside of the car?" Hayate opened his mouth to speak, but it seemed that Eira beat him to it, "Yes, as if you couldn't have looked around and deduced that yourself, moron. I fell in the ice. He pulled me out and we stripped our clothes to warm up under the blanket and heater." Hayate chuckled, getting a glare from the officer. She was certainly not lying, and he'd most definitely succeeded in warming her up. "Or is that illegal now? ... Can you stop that!?" She pushed the light out of the way, something that Hayate mentally thanked her for. The officer had yet to see his face, which helped things in this situation. He could pull that out later on. "Get out of the car." Hayate almost audibly groaned. Eira asked him what he was thinking, and the officer repeated himself. Sigh. "Kiss my ass. If you even realized who I was, you'd be scared to approach this fucking car. Now back off, or tomorrow you won't have a home or job to go back to. We're not doing anything illegal and me touching the flashlight isn't an excuse for you to tell me to get out of the car. Now leave." He blinked. Well, that was the thing he was about to pull. Kind of. He held onto his own words in the back of his head. "You two have ten minutes to scram. If I come back and you're still here, I'll be taking you in." The window was closed behind him, and both Hayate and Eira began to laugh. "You stole my bluff. I was scared that he was going to see my face before I got to use it." He shook his head, kissing her cheek, before stepping out of the vehicle. It was cold, and he was naked. Like hell did he care.

The officer looked across the parking lot to see him and shined his flashlight over to him, "Oi! You! I'm taking you in now!" Hayate didn't even move, folding his arms across his chest and simply grinning at the officer as he approached. Closer, closer, closer. As soon as he got within range of seeing Hayate's face, he stopped. He bowed. He turned, and he left. "Not even a word." Hayate laughed, shook his head and quickly traipsed down to their basket, picking it up and looking through it. The food was fine, if a little cold--that was easy enough to warm up back at his place. He sighed in satisfaction, before picking up the second blanket and carrying them up towards the car. He yelled out to Eira, who opened the window from within. She'd see Hayate out there, completely naked, with a blanket over one shoulder, holding up a picnic basket in the other, giving her a roguish grin. "My place is warm, you know. Should we have that dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night on the Ice [Closed]   A Night on the Ice [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Night on the Ice [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2