Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Vote_lcapAn Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Voting_barAn Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Vote_lcapAn Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Voting_barAn Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 3:11 am

An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Wb299w

"HAAAAAAAH," A wide grin crossed over the face of the usually-sombre Shinigami, his cheeks as red as his hair and his mind twice as fuzzy. With another yell he placed the glass back onto the bar and beckoned for the bartender to bring out another. His vision, while usually pretty decent, was slowly getting to the point of no return. However, he just couldn't seem to get past that tilting point. Voices played over and over again in the back of his mind, trying to get him to just push everything away and kick him while he was down. He tilted a bit on his barstool, trying his best not to fall over--if he looked to be too drunk, then they might just kick him out. That would mean that he'd be on the streets, drunk off his face. T'was better for him to be in here, at least.

His next drink was poured, and someone approached him with a smirk. He looked up at them, and they appeared to be some rather pretty woman. She leaned over and, while whispering sweet nothings into his ear, attempted to pull him up off of his seat. While it would be perfectly normal for any other semi-drunk person to go with this pretty damn attractive woman, it took little effort for Dai to push the woman off of his lap and get back to his drinks. He didn't need that--he was still in mourning! He didn't need to have some silly bimbo come in and attempt to take him away from his drunken stupor. Grumbling to himself about people 'ruining a perfectly good drinking session', he instead got another drink and chugged that one back. Tonight was gonna be a long night with no memories--which was easily better than shitty memories, for once.

Last edited by Dai on Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:23 am

An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Header4_zps594cab9c

Nope! That was enough! She couldn't handle this shit anymore. The stress, the fear, the confusion, and the worry was all taking over her mind. Thoughts and memories of the past few weeks were just rambling rapidly through her mind. This was insane! She just could not settle her mind about everything. Toja got hurt, she kissed Tsubine, Sascha got hurt, she hurt her best friend with bad information, kissed Solas (well kinda), and there was no point of naming anything beyond those main events. She had started drinking a lot recently all because she wasn't sure how to handle everything that was going on. To top it all off, she still had that damn date with Tsubine coming up. It wasn't as if she'd even get a warning about it either. She knew he was just going to haha-show up when he wanted to. She would prefer a warning, but he just wasn't that type of man. And then, his sister! Ugh! Such a stuck up inconsiderate bitch!

"I need a drink..." she mumbled to herself as she walked through the Rukongai. You'd think the Sereitei would have some sort of entertainment district, but apparently not. Most people came out to the Rukongai to do anything of interest. Of course, Kaminari was no exception. That is why she was here now. She needed to get away from it all. The paperwork was making it worse. And then she felt it, well him. What the hell was he doing around here? Kaminari made her way into a bar a few hundred feet from her position. "And why the hell is he letting some of his energy leak?" she thought as she entered the bar. She immediately looked over to him and raised an eyebrow. Some bimbo was being shoo'd away from him. She scoffed at the futile attempts the woman made and walked over to Dai. Sitting down by his side, she hoped for a kinder greeting than last time. Since today was not the day of his wife's death, she assumed she'd get it.

"Hey, you're letting some of your Reiatsu out. Calm it a bit..." Kaminari pat his back, whispering in his ear so no one else could hear. She'd rather people not actually notice what she had. It really wasn't much, but if anything or anyone in the area was paying attention or seeking him out, it could be a problem. "Same as him." she pointed toward Dai's drink as the bartender came over, "Double it." Yes, she wanted to drink as well. By the way Dai looked, she could tell he was really downing them. "What are you trying to forget? ... Besides the obvious, please..." she mumbled the last part as her drink was set down. She picked it up and placed it against her lips, downing the glass. Another was set down a moment later and she immediately asked for another. "Gotta catch up some how..." she giggled jokingly, though she really was wanting to get as drunk as he seemed right now. She took up the second drink and swallowed down half.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:02 am

In every other situation, it would have taken but a moment for Daigoro to sense the approaching Kaminari and turn to greet her. But he was drunk. "Hey, you're letting some of your Reiatsu out. Calm it a bit..." He slowly turned to look at the familiar face and gave her what was probably his best smile, yet in a completely off-his-face fashion. "H-heeey, Kaminari. What brings you here?" He smiled goofily at her before returning to his drink, wondering now why he was actually drinking. Ah well. Sighing softly, he pulled back another drink and swallowed it down with a satisfied smile. He looked over at her with a chuckle and unfocussed eyes. "What are you trying to forget? ... Besides the obvious, please..." He winked slightly and swallowed back the rest of his drink. "Y'know that medic girl who's been helpin' me out recently, uh... Minari, Misari... Midori! She decided t'ask about what's been eatin' me up recently. It sorta... brought back some thoughts. Some pretty nasty ones." He scowled and drowned himself in the rest of the drink, beckoning the bartender over for some more. The bartender gave him a funny look but obliged anyway.

His gaze turned completely on Kaminari, who appeared to be drinking back just as much as he was in a shorter time--was she attempting to reach his level of drunk as quickly as possible? "Gotta catch up some how..." He sighed softly and laughed a little bit in return, shaking his head. "Ain't ya a lightweight?" He felt his words slurring a little bit. "Ah well. Anyways, what brings ya here? You seem a bit off-kilter yourself--somethin' you need to forget as well, Kaminari? I've been hearing stories--something about," His voice lowered down to a whisper as he leaned in to her ear as best he could, "You an' the Third Division Cap'n, Sascha Koenig." He chuckled and leaned away, looking at her and attempting to stabilize himself while still under the effects of copious amounts of liquor.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:16 am

"H-heeey, Kaminari. What brings you here?" Well that took her back a bit. She was definitely not expecting to be greeted so cheerfully, but looking at his face she realized immediately. "You're drunk..." she smiled, shook her head, and chuckled a little. She had come here to do the same thing, so all she wanted to know as what he was trying to forget. That is why people drink, right? She glanced to him just as he winked and blinked a couple times. Wow, he was wasted. Her turn! "Y'know that medic girl who's been helpin' me out recently, uh... Minari, Misari..." he said and she raised an eyebrow. "Midor-..." "Midori! She decided t'ask about what's been eatin' me up recently. It sorta... brought back some thoughts. Some pretty nasty ones." Ah. Kaminari knew what was going on. It was going to be the subject for tonight, so she was going to down her drinks quickly, at least then she could handle the drama.

"Ain't ya a lightweight?" he asked. Kaminari scoffed. "No more than you!" she said with a following chuckle. Yeah, she was a lightweight. With how much she had been drinking lately, it was only a matter of time until her tolerance level beat everyone in the Seireitei. "Ah well. Anyways, what brings ya here? You seem a bit off-kilter yourself--somethin' you need to forget as well, Kaminari? I've been hearing stories--something about," she narrowed her eyes suspiciously at him, "You an' the Third Division Cap'n, Sascha Koenig." Wait, what? Really? "What kind of stories?" Kaminari's mind immediately went to someone figuring out who Sascha was. She felt her heart racing a bit, hoping that was not the fact. Once that was cleared up, Kaminari would bring up her own little thing. "Nah, wh-why don't you tell me about Midori. When are you an' her gonna... Uhm... Yeah." she blinked a couple times and tilted her head, trying to remember what they were just talking about.

"OH! Midori likes you... so... go for it or something. Stop keeping her waiting... Y-Ya -hic- jerk."
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:50 am

Her reaction would've been just as he had expected if he were sober. Instead of properly understanding what she was doing, he instead remained in a drunken mindset and grinned at her widely, "What kind of stories?" He laughed, winked at her and waggled a finger, "Weeeeell, I hear stories that you two have been spending a lot of private time together. A lot more than most Captains do, anyways," He giggled softly, stretching out and patting her on the back, "Y'know, such a desirable woman as yourself, I'm not shocked that you're attracting members of both sexes. I'd almost be tempted t'try my own luck!" He would not be talking like this if he weren't drunk. "Nah, wh-why don't you tell me about Midori." He raised an eyebrow and looked directly at her. What about Midori? Last he'd checked, all she was doing was looking after him. Admittedly, it did seem strange that she was looking after him, especially since it had been over ten years since that incident. He'd even started paying her, since she refused to leave when he asked. She then started coming less, down to twice a week from every other day. Part of him missed it, in fairness. "What about her?"

"When are you an' her gonna... Uhm... Yeah." He slowed down his movements and looked at her with a weird expression, "When're we what, Kami?" He tilted his head and felt himself slowly unbalancing, managing to catch himself before he fell off of his stool, "OH! Midori likes you... so... go for it or something. Stop keeping her waiting... Y-Ya -hic- jerk." Well, that stopped him in his tracks. His eyes widened a little bit and he sighed softly, shaking his head. "Y-y'gotta be kiddin' me, Kami. There's no way she li-likes me! I'm jus' some depressin' bastard wit' difficulties lettin' go," He laughed loudly as his drink was refilled and he downed it, "It's more likely tha' th'rumors abou' you an' Cap'n Koenig are true than tha' happenin'. She jus' keeps comin' 'cuz I pay her."
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:25 am

An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] 30794d56-9bc7-404f-823d-0723e008ab8e_zps8e196689

"Weeeeell, I hear stories that you two have been spending a lot of private time together. A lot more than most Captains do, anyways," Kaminari scoffed again, laughing falsely at the comment. "Ha, ha! No, Just... Well, we hang out a lot and stuff. She's a really cool person, y'know? But that's totally not the story! You and Midori are, so yeah..." "Y'know, such a desirable woman as yourself, I'm not shocked that you're attracting members of both sexes. I'd almost be tempted t'try my own luck!" "No,no,no,no." Kaminari set her drink down and waved her arms, "N-Not -hic- about me, da-damn it! Wait, what?" Kaminari just realized what he said. He wanted to try his luck out? She was drunk too, she could have almost believed it! Luckily, the fact that he was drunk came to her mind quicker than actually entertaining the idea, as if she hadn't entertained it before. He is her best friend, so it's not like the thought of being with him never flew through her thoughts. But no, she knew Midori liked him and was not getting in the way.

Now, Midori. That had to be their conversation, so Kaminari just blurted out that the woman had a crush on him. The fact that he was shocked about it made her looked at him with a Michiko-level-dull-stare. "Y-y'gotta be kiddin' me, Kami. There's no way she li-likes me! I'm jus' some depressin' bastard wit' difficulties lettin' go," "What?! You think I'm joking?" she said rather loudly as she downed the final half of her third drink. "It's more likely tha' th'rumors abou' you an' Cap'n Koenig are true than tha' happenin'. She jus' keeps comin' 'cuz I pay her." Kaminari ordered another and stared at him. Was he serious? "-hic- No. That's stupid. You pay'er, yah, but she goes an' buys you stuff with the money, duh! How have you not figured this out?!" Kaminari's forth drink came and she took a drink of it. She blinked a couple times, trying to return her vision to normal, but that wasn't happening soon. She was on her way to wasted.

"Next time ya see'er... Just give her a big ol' kiss. After everythin' she's done fer y'er ass, she deserves it."
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 7:50 am

An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] 28ath5y

"N-Not -hic- about me, da-damn it! Wait, what?" He held back a laugh, only barely noticing that she was taken aback by what he had said. Wait, what had he said? He blinked a couple of times and attempted to remember what he'd said, almost totally forgetting that she was telling him about Midori as well. Eventually, the conversation turned back to Midori once more and he hiccuped, waiting for her to finish replying to him, "-hic- No. That's stupid. You pay'er, yah, but she goes an' buys you stuff with the money, duh! How have you not figured this out?!" He shook his head a little bit, trying to get rid of those thoughts, "Now why would she do that, hm? I don't wanna disagree with you, but I figure someone as beaut--beaoo--boot--pretty as her would already have a man, especially one better than I could be, eh?" He shrugged and looked back at his drinks, rubbing his temples. He had apparently hit ten drinks by now.

"Next time ya see'er... Just give her a big ol' kiss. After everythin' she's done fer y'er ass, she deserves it." Seriously?! He sighed softly, shaking his head again and watching the room spin a little; wheeeee spinning. "Whaaaatever y'say, Kami. Whatever y'say," He reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder, "I'll do tha' if you decide to do somethin' abou' these rumors with Cap'n Koe--" His words were stopped as he felt himself overbalance. As if reacting normally he attempted to hold onto what he was holding onto, but completely forgot that the person he was holding onto was Kaminari. His body fell and he pulled her with him, landing on his back and having her weight land on top of him. She was warm, soft and quite light--their noses touched up against each other and they locked eyes for a couple of tense seconds. His heart began to beat with rapidity, and he felt her warm breath touch his cheeks. Normally, by now, he would've attempted to get up off of the ground--but for some reason, his arms went from their place on the ground and around her body, pulling them even closer together. The rest of the movements went on their own, and he acted before even thinking. His chin moved upwards and, in the middle of it all, his eyes closed and their lips pressed together. He thought he'd want to pull away, but his entire body resisted. His mind was telling him no, but every part of his body was saying yes, this was to happen--even if it was only once, he was going to get to have this happen.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 am

An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] 28ath5y

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what?! Kaminari was suddenly pulled back away from her drink. With good reflexes while drunk, she set the drink down on the counter before she was too far away to do so. Shocked at the sudden pull and unable to really react beyond "I must not spill my drink!" she fell right on top of Dai. Her hands ended up between them, laying between both of their chests. Her face turned red, her heart began to race. She could already feel her body heating up in a natural reaction to being both nervous and extremely embarrassed. Being drunk didn't help either, but that wasn't where her clouded mind currently was. She was about to push herself up off of him, fighting the urge to do exactly what he did. Before she could react, he raised his head up just enough to place his lips against her own. Her initial reaction was to do one thing, get away, pull off, stop the kiss, but it seemed she wasn't going to be allowed to.

"Dai..." she could only think his name. Her mind became even more clouded and she found herself clenching the top of his uniform between her dainty little fingers and closing her eyes. It didn't take long before she was returning the kiss. It felt as if minutes were passing them by. Was this really happening? It was and she was not complaining. It wasn't until about ten seconds later, when the feeling of water falling over the both of them stopped the kiss. Pulling away and looking up to the man who did it; he was just another customer. He glared down at the both of them, "This isn't some brothel! You and your woman get out of here, damn it." Did he just compare Kaminari to a whore? Kaminari looked down to Dai and blushed before pushing herself off of him and to her feet. Realizing that the water wasn't water, but alcohol, she looked toward the man who poured it on them and narrowed her eyes. That's right, he called her a whore. It was time to fight and Kaminari wasn't going to be holding back for this piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:30 am

Well, that went better than he'd expected it to. He felt her hands grip onto his uniform and hold him up closer, and her mouth return the kiss in much the same way that he'd given it. His body squirmed underneath her in a fervent attempt to get them closer together, and even if it was only over ten seconds he felt the kiss grow more passionate by the moment. Even if he would never act upon it otherwise--right in this very moment, she was the only thing that he wanted. Until, of course, he felt liquid splash down upon the two of them. That broke the illusion of beauty that they were sharing, and she climbed up off of him, Dai making a soft whimpering noise as the passion was broken. "This isn't some brothel! You and your woman get out of here, damn it." Twitch, twitch. Kaminari looked down at him before she'd climbed off of him and he watched her get to her feet, slowly sitting up and grumbling something about stupid reality. He smelled alcohol and realized that it had been tipped upon him, before standing up and looking at the man himself. While Kaminari may have been smaller and definitely ready for a fight, it took Dai a couple of seconds to get himself back together.

Now, there's something one must know about Daigoro Ito. It matters not how he acts--when you see him regularly, Daigoro is calm and kind. However, in this very moment, somebody had just been comparing his best friend--and part-crush--to a prostitute. Sneering slightly, he stepped up behind Kaminari, towering somewhat over her and staring at the man with eyes that spoke droves. Almost pissing himself, the man quickly ducked away and ran to the other side of the bar, hiding behind about five other men who appeared to be thugs, and friends with him. Dai beckoned the barkeep over for a moment and nodded, handing over some money and taking about half of a bottle of booze from him. Uncorking it with his teeth, he raised it up to his lips and chugged back the last of the alcohol. "I'm done playin'." Without any instance of warning, he stepped forwards, around Kaminari, and flung the empty bottle at one of the thugs, hitting him square in the face and breaking the glass on him. If they were gonna protect that fucker, then Dai was gonna make their lives suck.

You don't insult Kami, whether she was his friend or his 'lover' at the time.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:51 am

An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Header2_zpsac937a0f

Kaminari stared rather intensely at the man. She was ready to kick his ass. She reached to her right side and with a momentary glance to her swords hilt, she did not see the man look up to Dai behind her. The man chose to flee and hide behind about five other men. Kaminari smirked, "Ha. Yeah, that's what I thought!" Apparently, people in the Rukongai were finally starting to understand her power and that she was not to be messed with. No more short jokes! No more kid jokes! No more underestimating! None of it! She was finally being recognized for the skill she had worked so hard to obtain! Yes! Unfortunately for Kaminari, in reality, Dai had stood up and scared the man away just by looking angrily at him. A moment later, Kaminari's eye shifted over to Dai and watched him step up around her. She wasn't expecting him to throw the bottle, but as it slammed into one of the men's face and shattered, Kaminari could only smile at it.

"Ha, take that butt-heads!" Kaminari said cockily. It wasn't exactly the insult most people would have chosen for this situation, but Kaminari, until recently, wasn't one to use foul language a lot. She didn't like it and thought it a little demeaning, at least for something trying to prove themselves. Someone like Dai, who didn't have to prove himself, could say whatever he wanted and still be considered respectable, strong, and a force to be reckoned with. And now, it was her turn. The men weren't exactly going to back down at this point. There were six jerks, well five if you discounted the coward, and only two of them. Kaminari and Dai were supposedly at a disadvantage here. Unfortunately for these morons, though, Kaminari and Dai both were quite skilled. And so, Kaminari charged forward at the speed that she had made herself known for in the Soul Society, and within an eighth of a second, one man's face was planted in a wall.

"I'm so sick of men like you constantly messing with me." Kaminari looked back to the rest of them, her hand still holding the other guy up. He was weak. Kaminari wasn't anywhere near someone you could call strong, especially compared to other's in the Gotei, but this guy was just pathetic. He struggled against her hand, trying to push himself back against the wall. "Stooop. You're annoying me." Kaminari said, giggling a little bit, "-hic- Y-You know... It's not smart to mess with -hic- people just because -hic- you think the- -hic... hic... hic, hic... hic.- Ow it huuurts!" Kaminari let go of the man and put her hand over her chest, "I want another drink." Kaminari tried walking back through the men and return to Dai's side, but they grabbed all grabbed onto her. In a drunken state, Kaminari wasn't exactly one to realize that people weren't just going to let her pass. Three of them grabbed her and pushed her back against a wall.

"Ah!" she groaned as her back hit something sticking out of the wall, "-hic-."
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 9:29 am

He grumbled to himself as the man hid behind them, watching Kaminari move up as if she was hot shit. He wanted to tell her that they would probably be able to beat her in this state, but it seemed that she couldn't be put aside by it. He sighed softly as she rushed the first of the men, picking him up by the face and basically lauding her victory over him, "I'm so sick of men like you constantly messing with me. Stooop. You're annoying me. -hic- Y-You know... It's not smart to mess with -hic- people just because -hic- you think the- -hic... hic... hic, hic... hic.- Ow it huuurts!" He sighed softly as she went into her hiccuping mess and stepped away from him, letting him go and attempting to walk past. Why she thought they'd just let her go he did not know, but he couldn't exactly fault them for grabbing her and pushing her back up against a wall herself. He shook his head as this happened, knowing exactly what was about to go down. However, it was nothing more than the voice of the man who had pissed himself and run off that caught his attention.

"Is she a virgin?" His voice was almost buttery-smooth as he approached, producing a switchblade from his hip, "Is she really? She looks it, you know. I feel like I could force myself into that tight little hole and pop that cherry without a care in the world. A cocksleeve, if you will. Yes, I could make this little one my cocksleeve--a slave to all of us. Wouldn't that be nice, men?" The thugs simply laughed and nodded, and Dai's arms almost slumped in response. "Even if she isn't, I could get someone who knows healing Kidō to tighten that thing up for me anyway. She'd be our little slave, and you couldn't do anything about it." He pushed the blade up against her stomach and leaned forwards, licking her face with a sadistic and gleeful expression. "Bad move."

Almost instantly, the full force of Daigoro's Reiatsu was unleashed within the room. Even if he wasn't quite there yet, it was easily comparable with that of a Captain; enough to cause the men who were originally quite confident in themselves to look amongst their brothers in worry. "Please, tell me," The male leaned down and picked up one of the barstools his force of power had knocked over, "How it feels to have a barstool shoved up your arsehole." Without any warning, Daigoro was immediately on top of the sleaze, knocking him to the side with the stool and pressing his knee into the face of one of the bastards holding Kaminari back. He was drunk, sure. However that may be, rage flowed through his veins and guided each and every one of his movements as instinctively as if he were sober. Once the first chair was reduced to splinters, he picked up the next and started to basically duel with the men with a barstool, as if it were just another sword. He almost perfectly blocked and parried, before knocking the rest of the men down with pretty much no sweat at all. The man who had threatened Kaminari got back to his feet and walked over to Dai with a frightened expression, brandishing the switchblade with a shaking hand.

Sighing softly, Dai relaxed and pressed his finger against the forehead of the man, who would basically just faint. Apparently he'd missed one of the guys, who let Kaminari go and ran out of the bar quicksmart. Catching Kaminari from the wall once it was over, he looked over at the bartender and told him to charge the Seventh Division (he'd pay the rest out of his own funds), before throwing Kaminari over his shoulder and helping her out of the bar. Once they were in the cooler night air, he looked over at her and smiled softly, letting her get to her feet. "I apologize for that. Things got... out of hand, I guess." He frowned softly, but he found that once the adrenaline was gone, his vision started to blur again. Yep, still drunk. "What now? I guess we part ways soon?" He didn't feel like going to another bar. His mind was still rushing from the kiss, and he wanted to just collapse and sleep.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 am

"Is she a virgin?" Kaminari's eyes widened at that comment. She knew exactly what that meant and where they were going with that. Kaminari's physical strength had always been nothing. You could compare it to a normal human man's strength. The only thing that makes her seem strong is her overwhelming speed and reiatsu. The mere pressure of her energy and the speed behind it made her seem extremely strong. Problem was, she had to gain that momentum to do it. She didn't have that momentum here. Before she could react to his vulgar question, Kaminari felt one of them lift her by her neck, pulling her from her feet and pushing her against the wall. "Is she really? She looks it, you know. I feel like I could force myself into that tight little hole and pop that cherry without a care in the world. A cocksleeve, if you will. Yes, I could make this little one my cocksleeve--a slave to all of us. Wouldn't that be nice, men?"

Kaminari turned to the disgusting piece of crap that was spouting all of his wishful thinking. Kaminari couldn't physically fight them in her state, but did they really forget about her best friend? Seeing as a knife was placed at her stomach and a moment later, she felt a rough hand slithering it's way into her shihakusho and another up her leg, it was confirmed that they had forgotten about him. Her eyes shifted toward Dai and she saw the look on his face. She giggled. "What the hell are you laughing about, whore?" hearing that made her smiled again. "Bye." she said cockily right before Dai released his reiatsu and caught all of their attention. A sigh of relief left her as she felt the hands removed from her body. "Please, tell me, how it feels to have a barstool shoved up your arsehole." It didn't take long for Dai to take them all out. A few times, Kaminari winced as if she were the one hit. She hadn't seen him fight so seriously in a while, so she had forgotten how skilled he was with... everything. Frankly, he was quite impressive.

When it came to the last guy, he apparently didn't want to deal with what Dai was dishing out, so he darted off. Kaminari's body was let go and she began falling forward, but Dai hurried in to catch her. "Hahahaha, you did a nice job protecting the Captain!" she poked his cheek, smiling like an idiot. Before anything else, she made her way over to the bar and picked up her drink. Downing the entire thing, obviously to keep her buzz, she acted as if she and he were just going to continue drinking here. She didn't notice the damage that had been done or the look on the bartender's face. Dai began telling the bartender to bill his Division and Kaminari blinked. "What, we're leaving?" she blinked a couple times when she was suddenly thrown over his shoulder, "Wait, no! I don't wan-.. Ack!" She grabbed a full bottle of alcohol that was conveniently sitting there on the bar before she got to far. "Bill him for this too!" she said, out of spite.

"I apologize for that. Things got... out of hand, I guess." Kaminari tilted her head to the side a bit as she was set down and put the bottle to her lips. "What now? I guess we part ways soon?" he said and all she could do was drink, drink, drink, drink. "I still got... uhm... Wait, what?" Kaminari looked around and took a couple steps for no good reason. Losing her balance for a moment, she held her hands out until she regained it. "I'm... Uh... I think I'm drunk. Yeah, that's it." she pointed to him, "Y'er gon' have a headache in the mornin'. Why dun' you h-head back to the Seireitei... An' go to bed. I' ll check on ya in the mornin'." She looked to the bottle and held it out to him. "I... uh... Hm... yeah, I don't need any more of this. You take it, I'm, uh, going for a walk." she handed him the bottle. If he didn't take it, she'd drop it right there and turn away, wobbling off. It was obvious that she shouldn't go, but they were both to drunk to notice.
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:13 am

Apparently, she'd taken a bottle of alcohol with her when they were leaving the bar. He wasn't sure just how much damage they'd caused, but he didn't want to stick around to find out. Instead, his drunken mind just wanted to get back to the barracks and sleep. He sort of started leading Kaminari in the direction of the Seireitei, looking at her when she started to speak to him. "I still got... uhm... Wait, what?" He blinked as she stumbled a little, the man stumbling a bit himself and laughing a bit louder than he should've, "I'm... Uh... I think I'm drunk. Yeah, that's it. Y'er gon' have a headache in the mornin'. Why dun' you h-head back to the Seireitei... An' go to bed. I' ll check on ya in the mornin'." He tilted his head to the side and shook his head, groaning, "I think I 'ave an 'eadache righ' now, actually. Uuuughhhhhh." He placed his hand on her shoulder and tried to lead her in the direction of the Seireitei, taking her a bit further if he could--yet it seemed all for naught as she simply slipped out of his grasp and handed him the half-full bottle of alcohol. "I... uh... Hm... yeah, I don't need any more of this. You take it, I'm, uh, going for a walk." Not only had she taken a bottle--it had been a full bottle. Despite that, he accepted it and nodded, watching her leave without actually thinking 'this could be a bad idea'.

Despite that, he turned away and started heading back in the direction of the Seireitei, shaking his head and groaning. He needed to sleep, damnit. The warmth of her lips was still present upon his own, but he was no longer giving that any thought. Instead, he just wanted to get back and sleep. He didn't even hear the footsteps passing him, heading directly in Kaminari's direction...
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:32 am

"Na, na, na, na... Na, na, na, na... hey, hey, hey... Wait, what?" Kaminari stopped mid sentence when she heard someone walking behind her. She assumed it was Dai, but when she turned back, she only saw the same normal traffic. There were no children, but a few resting men and women just walking about. Nothing suspicious. What the intoxicated Captain was unaware of, though, were the two men closing in on her position. They assumed they'd be in for a fight when they figured out the Shinigami that they spotted was a Captain. Seeing as she was drunk, they soon realized that it might not be that hard of a fight. "Come ooon, let's get her now!" an anxious young arrancar said as he stared at the wobbly Shinigami Captain. "Not yet. We don't want to fight this one. Even the Mistress couldn't take her down." a less freaky Arrancar, obviously a bit older and more mature, replied, "No, we wait until her guard is fully down." Kaminari scratched the back of her head; she felt like something was watching her. She turned around and looked again, but shrugged it off. She walked for probably two minutes before getting worse.

"Aye-ya..." she placed her hand on her head and stopped walking. She looked around and felt like she was spinning. It was obvious that she had way too much to drink. She tried to take another step forward and that was it. Kaminari's foot hit the ground, but so did everything else. Her legs gave out under her, her body fell forward, and everything went black. Right there in the middle of the Rukongai, the Captain of the Fifth Division made a terrible drunken mistake. She fell unconscious and laid there for a few moments before the two hiding men made their appearance. "Told you we wouldn't have to fight her." the older Arrancar spoke up, smirking happily at the situation. "Ah, fuck." the younger one kicked her side a bit. "Don't wake her, you fool! I must take her back to the Mistress. You take the letter." the older said and picked up the unconscious Kaminari. Using the Arrancar equivalent of shunpo, the two vanished from sight.

One with Kaminari... And the other with a very suspicious letter...
Back to top Go down
Dai
The Truth in Blue
Dai

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:48 am

Humming to himself a soft tune, Dai found himself meandering slowly back towards the Seireitei. He seemed to be sobering up in the cold air, but definitely not enough to be called 'not drunk anymore'. He wandered down the street, not hearing the footsteps coming up behind him, realizing only as the man appeared in front of him. It was dark, and Dai couldn't exactly recognize faces or anything--"Hey! I gotta give this letter to ya. Take it to Captain Sascha Koenig, a'ight? Nobody else can read it, savvy?" Dai blinked at the youthful-sounding male as a piece of paper was shoved into his hand, the Arrancar (not that Dai knew) disappearing from sight the moment the exchange had occurred. Still not entirely sure of what was going on, Dai sort of looked around a little bit with a weird expression, before shoving the piece of paper into a pocket and shrugging, "Wha'ev'r. I'll get to it once I wake up t'morrow, I figure." He grumbled a bit to himself, stumbling through the streets and getting back into the Seireitei. The Night Watch gave him dirty looks that he shoved off, instead finding his way back to the Barracks--it took a while, seeing as his sense of direction was a bit fucked by the alcohol--but he eventually slumped back into the Barracks, into his room and face-first into the bed. He didn't even remove his uniform, letting sleep take him.

---

When he first awoke, he was under the covers and most certainly naked. Wondering how the hell he'd gotten there--though guessing why he was naked--he sat up slightly and looked around to see that things were being cleaned up by the usual bright and cheerful green-haired woman. Although he didn't recall them exactly, words of Kaminari's echoed in his head, "Mornin', Midori." After calling out into the distance, a head of green hair popped around the corner, and he was met with a bright smile. The woman returned his greeting and toddled over towards his bed, asking him how he was and the like. He just smiled and nodded, complaining a little bit about a headache. "Oh, right. Lean over a bit? Kaminari asked me t'give you somethin'." Not sure why he was doing it, she obviously complied and he leaned up and gave her a prompt kiss on the lips, before suddenly falling over and slumping back to sleep--still absolutely shattered. He would forget about this kiss as well.

---

Not long after that, he would wake up again to see that she'd finished her chores, taken the money left on the table and promptly left the place clean. He sighed softly, shaking his head and getting his thoughts together. First order of business was to step into the bathroom, washing all of the gunk and dirt off of his figure while he did so. The water washed down his face and body, clearing his mind and fully waking him up. "Gah, no memories at all... That sucks." Sighing to himself and complaining about the amount of drink he'd downed, he stepped out with a towel around his waist and looked at the desk--there were two things there, the half-full bottle of alcohol (which he actually remembered) and a letter. Blinking and rubbing his eyes, he stepped over to the letter and picked it up, opening it and reading the first few lines.

Dear Captain Koenig. If you are reading this, then it is up to you to know that we have kidnapped Captain Hatakeyam--

"...shit."

[END Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]   An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Experiment in Solidarity [Closed]
Page 1 of 1