Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Silim's Character Requests Vote_lcapSilim's Character Requests Voting_barSilim's Character Requests Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Silim's Character Requests Vote_lcapSilim's Character Requests Voting_barSilim's Character Requests Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Silim's Character Requests EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Silim's Character Requests EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Silim's Character Requests EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Silim's Character Requests EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Silim's Character Requests EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Silim's Character Requests EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Silim's Character Requests EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Silim's Character Requests EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Silim's Character Requests EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Silim's Character Requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silim

Silim

Silim's Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Silim's Character Requests   Silim's Character Requests EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Welp, it's time that I finally made one of these as well! And here's my first request right away...

Some may know, some may not, that Kite is actually one of my oldest characters going by physical age alone. Now, he has fought in the Cubia war and the war before that, and obviously, he had friends and companions during that time. So what do I want? For someone to possibly play a former true companion of that group. Personality, name, role during the combat, are all up to you guys! I'd just like it for some of these historical figures to be actual characters.

One specific request for one such older character would have the name 'Black Rose' as either their real name or title, the gender being female... and the rest would be completely up to you once more. Kite will remember the character as being incredibly strong and reliable, and will also still hold an old crush for 'Black Rose'. NONE of these feelings have to be justified or mutual, because Kite lived through more time thanks to getting 'time deplaced' than the actual time that has gone by since the war, so his memories will be skewered and idolized versions. Or maybe they won't, and the character will actually give reason for all of these feelings, I leave that up to whoever wants to play such a character.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

Silim's Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silim's Character Requests   Silim's Character Requests EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Black Rose is Mine!!! O-O

Don't be shocked if you get bombarded with Question after Question.
Back to top Go down

Silim's Character Requests
Page 1 of 1