Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Tsubine's Character Requests Vote_lcapTsubine's Character Requests Voting_barTsubine's Character Requests Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Tsubine's Character Requests Vote_lcapTsubine's Character Requests Voting_barTsubine's Character Requests Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Tsubine's Character Requests EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Tsubine's Character Requests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

Tsubine's Character Requests Empty
PostSubject: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:53 pm

To start off, I need a rival for my upcoming Arrancar Kerebos.

The only requirement is that this is their final form. I can write out the powers for that form or can direct someone where they can see that in action to get some ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:27 am

SO I have a request/question
Does anyone want to have a character involved in Sigelinde's history? She's a 23-year-old Quincy from Germany who speaks German and Japanese—while also learning a bit of English from her teacher. She's part of Alpha Protocol... and yeah, just wondering if anyone wants anything to do with her!
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Depending on what age i make Sybil(Since you suggested that i could make her a human and apart of alpha protocol), i wouldn't mind having the two meet each other in Sigelinde's history, or whatever you think fits. Oh, and she'd be thirty and or younger, so it wouldn't be hard age-wise. XD
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:50 pm

I have like... 1000 people I can throw at her, but since she's in A.P. I'm pretty sure she'd know Anneliese, so if there is any kind of plot you want with her, then coolz letz do it!
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:33 pm

I have a new character request. About 800 years ago, I need someone to be one of Aoko Aozaki's friends and have been... honestly, killed. However, it's not a permanent death. I need someone close enough to her to be the tipping point for Aoko to use her Magecraft to "revive" that person. I'll go into more details with Aoko's revamp, as her history and powers are getting an overhaul.

The character must be a Sugiura, Guardian Beast, or Undead and that's the only requirement!
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Since i'mma makin Kuonji Alice, wanna roll with dat, maybe? If not, it's fine.

Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Alice would be a perfect fit, actually. Yay, now Aoko has two friends.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:40 am

Guess who has another requeeest?
That's right, me!
On today's menu: KEI MAKABE
Kei's a bit strange for right now. She's had some really, really, really, really really bad shit happen to her (enough for Iori to say "Damn" [this is an example, this has not been said yet]) that I haven't exactly worked out. BUT I need someone to be one of the ones that did the bad shit to her and eventually killed her... AND! I need someone to play her lover who was not killed beside her, but was forced to watch her die. Note: The two wouldn't be a couple anymore. They must be played by different people for plot purposes. As this happened a while ago, they can be any race you want them to be. Just know that Kei is a Shinigami that will be a Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
Humanity's Queen
SerenityVerdant

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:19 am

Alright... depending on how old Kei is, Jin could have been the one to kill her. Since she IS an assassin, ya know? Someone could have hired Jin to take her out... ( And depending on the circumstance, it can be quite brutal if needed.)

If that doesn't work, Isana could have been the past lover (once again depending on Kei's age)... Isana sorta needs a first love, so... that could work and could also be why she's so hesitant on finding a new one... so Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:34 am

I don't think Jin would work because I want someone to eventually torment her with her birth name.

Isana could work on the other hand. I'll have to think about that for the age stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:08 am

Tsubine's Character Requests Tumblr_mvjlarqalQ1shf5jzo1_500
Tsubine's Character Requests Tumblr_mw0t0om9p81ssp073o1_500
Tsubine's Character Requests Tumblr_mw2yqvwbx91ssp073o1_500

I'm wondering if anyone would want anything to do with my character Koto, also known as Daremo no Mikata (誰もの味方; Eng. Ally of Everyone). She's my first naive hero character, and she's also a bundle of energy. She's about 16-18 years old and has been in Japan all of her life. All she really wants to do is "go home," but she doesn't know where "home" is. And even if someone could read her memories, they couldn't see where it is. All she remembers is that her adopted dad [named Inari] wore a white fox mask, but had a face that could make him her father (note: I do not want someone to play this character). She also remembers people in her "home" calling her the Child of the Fox, possibly a reference to Inari's mask. But anyways—she's super friendly and believes everyone has some good in them. Also she has a nigh-endless stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:48 am

-Raises hand- I most certainly would, though we would probably need to converse about what exactly to do in pc. XD
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:03 am

Alrighty! So it's time for a character request.

This time it's for my soon-to-be-Captain, Shunsuke Kotobuki.

Shunsuke's a pretty nice guy, but he's tall. Like 6'9 tall. He's not one to want to fight, nor is he one to pry too deep into people's past.

Now, he's 652 years old and I'm going in-depth with his history. And any year except for the 70 years between 1914 and 1984 is completely empty, so we can definitely try to work something out.

Bonus goofy smile from him:

Tsubine's Character Requests Tumblr_inline_n74lvssehY1r2893y
Back to top Go down
Wil

Wil

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:31 pm

You already know I want to be included ^_______^
Back to top Go down
Silim

Silim

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:46 pm

He could probably be acquainted with a few chars of mine - hit me up in chatango and we can discuss in more detail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsubine's Character Requests   Tsubine's Character Requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsubine's Character Requests
Page 1 of 1