Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Vote_lcapSong Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Voting_barSong Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Vote_lcapSong Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Voting_barSong Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Empty
PostSubject: Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5]   Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:41 am

Shēnghuó Human Template

Basics

Name:Song Jae Gu
True Age:17
Personality:

Upon careful observation of the man known as Song Jae Gu, the first thing anyone would instantly notice is that he’s very timid. From first glance, he is of the sort who metaphorically blends into the background. He’s not a top class prodigy, nor is he at the top of his classes – though he does manage to keep somewhat good grades – as he knows that has a brother and sister to care for, and learning is an important step in order to succeed in life. He’s not the sexiest thing on planet earth, but he is very handsome. However, due to his timid and sometimes soft nature, such a trait can go unnoticed. He does have a following of fangirls and others who are undoubtedly attracted to him, yet he doesn't pay them much attention.

From the time Jae Gu was a young child up until he was a teenager, he acquired a sour disdain for women. Of course, this is not to say that he’s sexist, homosexual, or a man who thinks he’s above all women. In fact, when there is a girl who catches his eye, it is no question they’d be able to capture Jae Gu’s heart; he is your simple every day man and has hormones like any other normal young male. But this disdain for women ultimately stems from the fact that a year or two after his father died, Jae Gu’s mother abandoned him, and his younger brother and sister, especially in a time where they needed her most. They were devastated, and so was he.

But no matter what, he still decided to take up the mantle as the man of the house, and raised them himself. Thus, in a sense, Jae gu doesn't so much as have a disdain for them as he has a scar that makes him very reluctant to hang around them. Despite being jaded by his mother, Jae Gu is very helpful and is a very kind man, sometimes too kind for his own damned good. But his kindness is what is needed in this world, and he knows that most of the time, as long as he is kind to others, only good things can come. If you asked, he would share his lunch with you or even the very clothing off of his back. For all that he is shy and timid, when Jae Gu shows more of his domineering traits in personality, he becomes even more attractive. To reiterate, he is not ugly in appearance… but one thing about Jae Gu is that he lacks confidence. If such a word is appropriate he lacks swag.

No, this is no way to say he has to be edgy, wear any specific clothing, or anything that is connected to this asinine word, but he lacks the resolve that most men have in their personality that causes others to enjoy their presence. In fact, it is this lack in confidence that causes people to walk all over him, something he rarely ever fights against. However, there are times where Jae Gu shows signs of a man to be admired. Specifically, it happens in situations where his siblings are in danger. If you insult them or even so much as threaten them, he will grab you by the neck, look you deep in the eye, and swear on his life that he’ll do whatever it takes to kill you. Another time is when he is truly inspired to do something, and has the right person behind him to tell him to toughen up. When someone is there in his corner and is willing to be truthful, he can find it in his heart to improve, especially if he knows it will benefit him later on. In conclusion, Jae Gu might be a loser now…. But one day, for as surely as the sun will rise, Jae Gu will become someone great. But it is up to him to realize such potential.

General Appearance

Appearance:

Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Tumblr_mivln2xJ6z1rpw7zoo1_500

Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Tumblr_md9o44xmVv1rkedhbo1_500

Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Tumblr_mcyqo0j3BV1r41llro1_500

Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Tumblr_m9butcgijn1rzrr6ko1_500

Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Tumblr_m95seu12WC1qec7two1_500

Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Tumblr_m8an0lpmSd1rt4f79o1_500

Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Tumblr_m2wxrjZGP81r509i9o2_500

Appearance Age: 20, though his poor demeanor makes him seem far younger.
Height: 5"10
Weight: 148lbs

Natural Abilities

Natural Abilities:

Enhanced strength: Although this has yet to reach the superhuman level, Jae gu is a surprisingly strong fellow, in due part to the many various jobs he applied for in order to support his brother and sister. His body is also quite built, giving him a much more masculine appearance than when he's meek and reserved. While Jae Gu is far from what you'd call a veteran fighter, when he's angry, he can pack quite the destructive punch. In fact, when a man at school threatened to hurt his brother and sister... he struck him dead in the face with the full brunt of his fist, breaking his jaw completely. His strength can only improve, but only if someone teaches him the proper way to fight.

Qi Abilities

Type: N/A(External once he taps into his potential power source)
Appearance change: N/A
Abilities: Nada for now~

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background:

Born Korean, yet raised in japan, Jae Gu's life started out as one of pure bliss. His father was an accomplished fisherman, while his mother was a popular news reporter, loved by all of her peers. Born as the first child, his parents saw fit to give him the best life he could ever want. Jae gu never wanted much, however. If he could spend time with his parents... having everything mattered little to the young boy. When he was the age of five, his mother saw to it that they start teaching him Japanese so he would be able to fit in with his fellow students once the time was ready to apply him for a school. He studiously passed each lesson with flying grace, and in no time at all, he was a Japanese man. Upon the age of ten, his mother gave birth to two twins, a brother and a sister. Jae Gu was, needless to say, elated.

He wasn't an only child anymore, and when the two babies saw him, they were no doubt fond of the sweet young boy that would become their brother. And so, as the years passed by, Jae Gu's life had proceeded without any tragedies. Perfection is impossible, and yet, his life was the perfect image of a loving family. A committed father, a kind yet strict mother, and two lusty little children. Yes, everything was perfect... until Jae Gu was thirteen. That, ladies and gentlemen, was the beginning of his bad luck. One day, when driving a car, Jae Gu and his entire family were on their way to a wonderful restaurant to celebrate Jae Gu's birthday. His mother had prepared everything, inviting anyone who knew Jae gu to come.

His father and the head of the restaurant - two who had a close brotherly relationship, had prepared the finest of feasts. And the decorations of the party did not fail to meet expectations Yes, it was all going so well... until it ended in a flash. His perfect life had shattered into pieces. As they were driving the car, Jae gu's mother was playfully teasing her husband, rubbing the side of his cheek, and speaking words of genuine love. Enthralled, yet still concentrated on driving, he did not see a foolish young driver hurling towards them, and before he could turn to see a thing, it was over. The two vehicles collided, and though his family had prayed for his survival, he had lost far too much blood to hope of making a recovery. He died instantly. His mother... was distraught, shattered, and broken over the ordeal. She felt that she was the one to blame, that she was the cause of her husband's death. And though her three lovely children gave their best efforts to convince her otherwise, she couldn't live with the guilt. Two years would see her watching over her children until Jae Gu was of a suitable age. And on one night, she wrote a letter to her eldest son, Jae Gu.

Dear son...

Although i never thought a day would ever come where i would have to write this or do something so low... I must inform you that today was the last you saw of me. Did you enjoy your last study? Or the wonderful meal i cooked? Was I a suitable mother to you in the end? No... if i were, i wouldn't need to be writing this, now would i? Digressions aside... The day your father died... something died inside me as well. He was the man of my life, or rather, both of you were. He was my wonderful husband, and you were my handsome warrior. Oh, and the other two, they were my prince and princess. You all mattered to me so much, and i wanted to be there for every moment of your life, to see you get married, to throw a grand wedding to be remembered for all of eternity. But... i failed... in anything and everything. i tried to blame it all on that reckless young driver, and his uncontrolled driving skills, but in truth, i'm the one to blame. If i hadn't distracted him... perhaps... perhaps his death could have been prevented. Alas, he died. And it was all because of me. And so, as i write this, know that i will always love you. You were a wonderful son... but i am a horrible, despicable, worthless mother. Therefore, i must go away. There is a chance you may never see me again, or you might hate me too much to ever consider doing such a thing... even so, Jae Gu you are a strong young warrior, a champion who will rise among all the ne'er-do-wells, and someone who will help guide my little boy and girl to a brighter tomorrow. No matter what, if you won't be strong for me, be strong them. Live as their pillar of light, and whenever darkness attempts to surround them, shine brightly like a blazing star, like i know you will. I... must go now. My plane leaves in one hour. Goodbye my son, i truly did love you....

In that moment, as though a cruel devil of misfortune were upon him, Jae Gu's life as a boy had ended. Through the tears rolling down in his eyes, he had knew that his life of boyhood was no more. And it hurt, it hurt so goddamned bad! Why did she have to leave us!? He screamed, angry more at himself from failing to convince her that she was a wonderful mother. Not only had their father left them, but his mother as well. Jae Gu was devastated. Still, his mother had left him with a promise and though he knew he would be sour about this ordeal, he made good on the promise. He had honed his cooking to a near complete mastery, learning the Korean dishes his father cooked and the japanese dishes his mother made him so fond of. His body grew as well, and became well defined when he finally reached seventeen, thanks to a few years of small-income paying jobs such as washing cards or working at a low-level restaurant. Although he wasn't exactly sure if he were legal or not, Jae Gu begged to have his brother and sister applied to a school, in order to have a proper education. His pleas were heard, and the were enrolled in Karakura elementary school. Jae Gu, on the other hand, found himself enrolled - not by his own choice - into Hepaestus academy. It perplexed him, though. He had heard this school was full of people with special abilities, powerful, menacing, breathtaking... and someone, who unless he had something latent, was completely powerless had been applied here? Again, it surprised him. But either way, he excelled in his studies, and now, one must wonder, where will his life go from here on out? Only time will answer that question.

Roleplay Sample: N/A

Last edited by Minato Kageaki on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

PostSubject: Re: Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5]   Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:39 am

Finished with dis hurr app. =w=

Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5]   Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 am

I'll be checking this later today.
What a good birthday present, it's Gay Jew.
Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
Tsubine
Beast of Possibilities
Tsubine

PostSubject: Re: Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5]   Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:16 am

Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 15 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is 15 sentences [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]

Comments/Notes:
Tier: 4-5
Back to top Go down
https://newhorizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5]   Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5] Empty

Back to top Go down

Song Jae Gu [APPROVED, 4-5]
Page 1 of 1