Bleach: New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New Horizons has moved! Please join us at Bleach: Realm of the Broken Blade!
Staff

Top posters
SerenityVerdant
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) Vote_lcapSaeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) Voting_barSaeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) Vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) Vote_lcapSaeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) Voting_barSaeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) Vote_rcap 
Skididdlypop
Dai
Silim
Fuji Ren
Yuri
Genpaku
JJ
Ravana
Latest topics
» A New Change
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:57 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Site Poll
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 pm by Tsubine

» Problems
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:41 pm by SerenityVerdant

» Captain of Division 8 (Completed)
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:24 pm by Skididdlypop

» An era of change for the Sugiura~@
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:37 am by Skididdlypop

» Official New Horizon Dungeons & Dragons group!
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:45 pm by Nikana

» Maximillian Jürgen-Haaz
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:04 am by Dai

» Hello Everyone!
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:33 am by Tsubine

» Dai's Claims
Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm by Dai

Quick Links
Rules
The Storyline
Face Claim List
Application Checklist
State of the World
Canon Character Info
Tier List
SPC Information
Race Information
Human Information
Sōnansha Information
Sugiura Information
Templates
Arrancar Template
Human Templates
Quincy Template
Shinigami Template
Sōnansha Templates
Sugiura Templates
Vizard Template
Equipment Template
Organizations
Alpha Protocol
Espada
Gotei 13
Hephaestus Academy
Sugiura Kingdom
Vizard Squadron
Sub-Organizations
Statistics
We have 71 registered users
The newest registered user is Nikana

Our users have posted a total of 4318 messages in 694 subjects
Affiliates

Deus Mortuus, an RPG based around demonology.

Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuji Ren
Zarathustra
Fuji Ren

Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.)   Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:19 am

Sugiura Template

Basics

Name:Saeko Busujima Sugiura
True Age:(Will add this here, soon.)
Personality:

Anyone who knows Saeko most intimately is no stranger to her personality. The complexity of this woman’s soul is beyond the ken of mortal man. In every facet of her life, Saeko is a woman who strives for dominance. She is of the sort who would smile kindly to the unexpecting, belying the calculating fox that she truly is. Of course, She is not one who most would consider evil nor does she consider herself a hero to be revered by fools. Saeko is the one and only, a vixen of marvelous grace and surpassing beauty. She despises comparisons with anyone else. She is her own woman, who follows her own path. If there are men and women who wish to follow her on such a path, she will accept them so as long as they pledge loyalty only to her. As a result of her mother, Misaiko, Saeko despises betrayal. If she can even smell a scent of hesitation in her follower’s lips, she will point her blade towards them with the murderous intent to kill.  Much like a man who she came to love more than anyone else, betrayal is the easiest way to incite Saeko's malice.

She is a woman who carries herself with an air of seduction, her sweet loving whispers become the rewards of those who wish to serve her and her alone. However, to Saeko, there exists no such person that would lend their hand towards her goal. That is to say, no one would wish to participate in executing the queen of the land and Saeko’s mother, Misaiko Sugiura. Thus, though followers are highly appreciated, Saeko considers herself a lone wolf. Only she feels an unrelenting hate to eradicate her mother, only she is the one that would so openly raise her blade out of contempt towards the great queen. And so, she would never dare ask for help. Who would use their power to help her fell the woman she despises with a passion unless they too were scorned by her? She is not bereft of common sense. Indeed, Saeko’s mind is just as dangerous as her expert fighting ability.

Not only is she a woman whose ability lies in pleasuring a man in multiple ways, Saeko is a vixen of attraction who can use her kind veneer of subtlety to acquire anything her heart desires. In fact, it would be no exaggeration to call her the modern day Cleopatra. Not only does she know how the body works, controlling the mind is at her disposal as well.  If one can control the mind, the world is a limitless pool that exists for them to feed on whatever it is they wish to take. Fame? Glory? Even though nothing will ever rival the accolades she had as a future queen of the Sugiura, Saeko can easily garner the fortune of a world-class aristocrat.

She can calculate the way people think, determine what they desire, and exploit those desires without the slightest ounce of difficulty. She is an individual who can go from acting like a submissive doll, to a commandeering empress. Of course, her sole ability does not only lie calculating or acting with flawless precision, her ambition to complete a goal before her is nothing short of amazing. Saeko is a woman that, whenever she has her sights set on accomplishing an objective, she will do whatever it takes to complete that task, even if it seems misguided in the eyes of others.

To her, a warrior must be prepared at all times to do everything required of them in order to  accomplish the mission at hand. Despite her ambitious and calculating personality, Saeko is a woman who personifies peace and kindness. She is still her mother’s child, after all. For all that she wishes to accomplish by killing her mother, if there are innocent people involved, she would hold her hand, giving them the chance to escape as quickly as they can. Although Saeko is willing to go to great lengths to get what she wants, she is by no means a monster. If there is one thing her mother taught her that she still holds closest to heart to this day, then it is undoubtedly honor. As a result of her eastern upbringing, Saeko is a woman who reverently follows what can be interpreted as Bushido code; her character, behavioral patterns, and frequent sayings (e.g "it's a man's decision after all") provides evidence of her strict following of the Law of Bushido. Therefore, Saeko will never act out of violence against anyone unless they truly earn her ire. In truth, only her mother has been the one who has earned the demonic rage lying dormant within her heart.  Nevertheless, Saeko is an honorable warrior who is beyond her time. Even though she will do whatever is required to win the battle, she will never use underhanded tactics even if her opponent is of the sort who thrives off of such despicable moves. If a warrior was dying before her in pain and agony, she would grant them a wish of honorable death.

Knowing as much as anyone that true honor in death can only come from a peaceful passing, Saeko will warmly tell them that their lives meant something and that their death was not in vain. Another facet of this indomitable honor, is that Saeko does not believe in cheating – unless her mind is pushed to the extreme – to win. She can still be ambitious, of course, but what sort of glory is there in using cheap tricks to grasp victory? There is no glory for the victor, only the sour taste of  triumph gained through “cheating” their way to the top.

This is what separates her from those who are inherently evil. To her justice and heroism are only lofty words used to justify the crimes of hurting others. If one fights under the banner of justice, they can easily declare that what they did was undoubtedly just in the grand scheme of things, that the crime they committed was truly befitting of a hero. However, to her, that is true evil. There is nothing horrible in fighting towards a better tomorrow, but not if it involves hurting someone else to move towards that goal. Though it may be a trait carried on from her mother – someone she undeniably despises – Saeko’s heart isn't as black as she claims it to be. In many ways, she is a spitting-image of her mother. Even though such a fact angers Saeko to no end,  in spite of her hatred, she nevertheless chose to embody the ideals of the very individual she has come to detest. Even so, in her eyes, those ideals were to be admired, to be revered as teachings that could humble even the most arrogant of men.

Few in fact would be surprised to know that despite the hate she has for her mother, there is also love that still lies within her heart for that magnanimous queen. It is the reason for why she loathes the queen as strongly as she does. To Saeko, Misaiko was a pillar of everything she wanted to become, a beacon of honor and grace that seized her heart and never let go. Perhaps it is for this reason that when Misaiko abandoned this young maiden at her lowest point in life that Saeko came to hate her so strongly. To reiterate, Saeko detests betrayal and in the end, when both women were weeping over the death of their beloved, it is she who felt betrayed most.

The revelation that the queen could throw her aside and abandon her like some dying animal… angered her to no end. In Saeko’s eyes, that was the ultimate sign of treachery. Her mother was everything to the young girl, and so too was her father. With them by her side, there was no doubt in the mind of anyone that when it was time for Misaiko to step down from her great throne, Saeko would lead her people to a greater tomorrow. From the moment she was born, it was her destiny. However, when her father “died” and her mother acted as though nothing happened, it created a pain in Saeko’s heart that still dominates her to this day. And thus, if that pain cannot be eradicated, then she must kill the epicenter of the problem - that is, the woman who humiliated her.

Moving onto a more positive facet of her personality, Saeko is a diehard romantic. She is not one who believes in cheesy romance like the ones found in Hollywood movies, but rather true everlasting love. To be loved by another and to care for that person brings Saeko no greater joy. A self-proclaimed “Yamato Nadeshiko”, Saeko will be the first lady to cook for her man in nothing but her trademark apron, and the second to go running into the battlefield whenever she senses that their life is in danger. Despite her love of romance, however, it is difficult to earn her favor. Saeko is a woman with a very peculiar taste. She doesn't settle for any man – quite the opposite – no, the man that catches her attention has to be special. Few indeed are the ones that can make her heart burn strongly, for when that one individual does earn her affections; Saeko will go above and beyond for that person—to the point that she would even sacrifice her life to see her beloved survive.

Of course, let us not forget, Saeko is a woman who ABHORS deceit. Therefore, if any man even thinks of crushing the earnest love she showers them with? It would no doubt be wise to say that their trip to the netherworld will be prepared as quickly as possible.  It is unwise to play with her heart. Saeko is a woman who will, in no uncertain terms, bring a unending hell upon the fool who played with her heart. She will not only be vindictive, every waking moment of that person's life will be filled with agony and despair. Despite this, she is not against breaking up if the romance has withered away, and if there is no more love to be found, she will sullenly accept that person’s decision. This is why Saeko possesses such a picky taste towards men. She wants true love, not fleeting affection.

That more than anything would make her the happiest maiden in the universe. Ever since she was born, she always dreamed of being married to her beloved, to be carried within the arms of her husband to be, to have all of her friends present, bearing witness to her betrothal to the most wonderful man the world has to offer. And yet, though that dream has changed ever so slightly, Saeko still wistfully wishes that it will come into fruition. However, she is smart enough to know that should she kill her mother, such a reality will never come to be. In truth, Saeko is conflicted between killing her mother and humiliating her, so that she can feel what she felt on that fateful day.  She has always wondered… what if? What if I succeed in killing my mother whom I detest so passionately? What fate will befall me if end the life of Misaiko Sugiura?

It is a question that always haunts her soul. A lesson one of her mentors had always told her as a child was that if you kill someone out of revenge that it will only create more conflict. Revenge is only a temporary satisfaction. Once the joy of the deed is washed away, only regret and despair will follow. In the end, Saeko is not truly sure what she wishes to accomplish in regards to her mother, but she knows a fight is inevitable. Transitioning into the last part of Saeko’s personality, one who has saw this woman fighting on the battlefield is no stranger to how she reacts against danger. She doesn't run away in fear, she doesn't scream in terror, she gets… “Wet.” Nothing makes her adrenaline rush like fighting, even when the odds are not in her favor. In fact, an unfavorable fight excites her even more.

Indeed, she is of the type who would take a punch in the face, revel in the pain, and continue her onslaught of relentless attacks.  One quote she is known for during such battles is “I’m wet!” Whether this refers to bodily secretion or some other unusual place in Saeko’s mind, few alone have ever inquired to know. Nevertheless, it does serve as the symbol of her adrenaline rush, of how she enjoys facing combatants who make her blood boil with excitement. During this adrenaline rush-induced state, Saeko’s attacks are no longer graceful or precise, but heavy and ferocious, chaotic and unpredictable. In fact, it would not be incorrect to say that it is harder to face her in this mode than when she’s fighting normally. By no means, is this a Berserker state. Saeko doesn't not act in anger, she only feels passion from facing strong enemy opponents in mortal combat. Saeko admittedly had sadistic tendencies that become more pronounced in the heat of battle.  In conclusion, Saeko is a woman who holds a colorful yet unpredictable personality, one that is shrouded in an enigmatic veil. There are many sides to this woman that still go unexplored to this day, yet which one is truly Saeko busujima? Only one holds the answer to that question.  

Sugiura Class: Normal

General Appearance

Appearance:
Spoiler:

If an aspiring novelist were to describe Saeko's appearance in five words they would be; vivacious, desirable, bodacious, luscious, and toothsome. In other words, Saeko is a damsel of transcendent beauty. No matter where she goes, her attractive body is always able to turn the heads of young males, even women can do naught but stare in awe of her well-endowed appearance.  Even though she was blessed with a body crafted by the gods, the way she she conditions her body is something anyone could come to admire. As if this wasn't enough, Saeko knows exactly how her body works. The way it moves, the way it quivers, the way it sways, and the way it shakes. Each motion, every pursing of the lips, the seductive way her eyes move whenever she's in good spirits--is enough to cause any man of common mettle to faint in sheer awe. To describe the assets of this maiden, it would be most wise to start with her beautiful head of hair.  Following in the royal family's unusual hair colors - considering who each child's parent is - Saeko has long, straight and shiny purple hair that can vary between indigo or blue depending on the lighting of her current area, along with a triangular fringe at the front that barely touches the ridge of her nose.  When angered or serious, the hair will hide one of her eyes, creating a menacing perception of her appearance, one that would scare any common soul away in the blink of an eye. Naturally, it attracts the attention of any purveyor of beauty and earns her compliments on a daily basis.  And for good reason. Saeko always takes tremendous care when it comes to her hair, making sure every last lock is accounted for. She doesn't use any modern hair conditioner, however. She uses special herbs and conditioner that don't exist in modern times, leaving no detail to the imagination. Not only does this conditioning allow her hair to retain its natural scent, the vibrancy that emanates from her wonderful locks is enough to catch anyone's eyes on first glance. And along with that conditioning, comes the many ways Saeko fashions her hair.

Animalistic Traits: Although she doesn't outwardly show any signs of an animalistic nature, Saeko's senses are in fact taken from the gray wolf.  Her auditory perception, sense of smell, and strong awareness to the area around her are bar-none. Another trait which makes her skillful as an assassin, is that Saeko also possesses a natural night vision that allows her to catch attacks from even the most worthy of blind spots, to hunting someone with relative ease. In other words, though she may not take on the appearance of her mother, she certainly inherited her wolf-like attributes.  
Appearance Age: 18
Height:172 cm
Weight:56 kg

Natural  Abilities

Techinques: This is where you post what your guardian beast allows you to do, whether it be elemental or spiritual. Each guardian beast holds a power over a certain element or something you can control.

Magic: The Sugiura's have a list of their own Magic they use as well as Shinigami Kidō, you can have up to a bit of Kidō but not every single part of it, also mix it between the magic and Kidō. They cannot be a Kidō master, but can be quite talented at it. however a sugiura could be a master at their magic spells of course. depending on the the type that is.

Sacred Weapon: A weapon of power that a Sugiura is born with, is able to summon and is able to train with. Doing so unlocks each different stage of its power as well as giving them a proverbial list of ablities to play around with, such as shikai/bankai-type moves.

Other Weapons: What type of weapons does your character carry other than their sacred?

Guardian Beast

Origin: An Origin is what is the basis of your character. No, not a base form. An Origin is, at the purest form, what your character represents. Origins are anything and everything.

Guardian Beast:
Summoning Chant: (What you say to summon your Guardian Beast if they are non-humanoid)
Guardian Beast Appearance: (A picture of 5 sentences)
Guardian Beast Personality: (Ten sentences)

Joushou

Joushou Appearance:
Joushou: Joushou is the first stage of a Sugiura's power. This is like their Shikai. It is only tapping into a small percentage of their power, exactly 25%. It is mainly the form that they dream of, and it is up to the Guardian beast to decide if the wish is to be granted or not.

Zenou

Zenou Appearance:
Zenou Abilities: This form is their version of Bankai. This takes many years to learn, and then many many more to perfect. This is only tapping into 50% of their power. Their speed, strength, stamina, and durability increases quite a bit.

Kyuu Kyou

Kyuu Kyou Appearance:
Mystic Eyes: Something that only those that have achieved Kyuu Kyou can have. Mystic Eyes are something special about the user's eyes. They are usable in any form, but the realization of 100% of the user's power allowed for the user to gain a special ability that involves the eyes. See here for a temporary Mystic Eyes list.
Kyuu Kyou Abilities: The final stage of a Sugiura's power. This is 100% of their power, and their soul. Their abilities are increased substantially, and most of the time Kyuu Kyou is forbidden to be released. Few have mastered it, for it is so taxing to release it. It is manifested as the true form of one's soul.

Alter Form

Alter Appearance: (What your Alter Form looks like. It has to have some resemblance to the original. You only get an Alter Form when you have Kyuu Kyou)

Alter Personality: (How your Alter Form acts.)

Alter Powers: (What kind of powers does your Alter Form have that your original form doesn't have?)

Past & Roleplay Sample

Character Background: (Three paragraphs or 15 sentences minimum)
Roleplay Sample: (Three paragraphs or 15 sentences minimum)
Back to top Go down

Saeko Busujima Sugiura(W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1